AIAPGET is an entrance examination conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda. This examination is conducted for the admission in the Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. The candidates who wish to apply for the examination have to register themselves on the official website at aiapget.com by filling the application form for AIAPGET 2018. The application form will be filled in multiple stages in which candidates must provide the relevant information related to personal details, contact details, educational qualifications etc. Also, you have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. There are certain eligibility norms which are set up by the Ministry of AYUSH. Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility criterion in order to appear in the entrance examination.
The AIAPGET 2018 application form is released on April 16, 2018. The candidates seeking admission in the PG course have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee while submitting the application form. It will be paid only through online mode i.e., by using the Debit/ Credit card or by net banking. After successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to appear in AIAPGET 2018. The entrance examination will most probably be held on June 24, 2018. Candidates are advised to read the article further for more information such as application fee, steps to fill the application form etc.
AIAPGET 2018 Application Form
Given below in the table are announced dates for AIAPGET 2018 such as registration start date, end date, entrance examination date. These dates are not final and should be noted for the reference only. The dates can be noted as per the official announcement by the concerned authority.
|Commencement of AIAPGET 2018 application form||16 Apr 2018|
|End of online Registration||04 May 2018|
|Editing option for candidates||05 to 07 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for AIAPGET 2018.
Official Website: www.aiapget.com.
Before filling the application form for AIAPGET 2018 candidates must gather all the relevant information and important documents such as the soft copy of the photograph, scanned copy of the signature, credit/debit card details, educational history, and internship details etc. All this information must be provided by the candidate in order to submit the application form successfully.
All the candidates who shall apply for the AIAPGET 2018 examination have to pay the application fee as directed by the ministry of AYUSH. The category wise application fee is given below.
General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 2000/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 1500/-
Candidates can pay the application fee via Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
Steps to fill the Application AIAPGET 2018 Application form
The application form is available only through online mode. The candidates is now able to fill the application form from the official website of All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test at aiapget.com The steps to fill and submit the application form are discussed below:
Step I- Registration
- Visit the official website at aiapget.com and click on the “Click here for New Registration”
- Now fill all the necessary details such as name, valid mobile number and email ID and choose the option “save and continue”
Step II- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- In this step upload the recent clicked photograph and signature in the correct format, size and dimensions.
- The photograph must be in dimensions of 4.5cm X 3.5 cm and its size should be 20kb -50kb.
- The signature file size should be in between 10kb – 20kb and it should be signed in blue/black ink on white paper. Click on the “Next” button after uploading the images.
Step III- Fill in Details
- All the details should be filed by the candidates such as educational qualifications, enter the choice of examination center, personal details, contact information.
- After filling all the details click on the “Save and Next” button to proceed further.
Step IV- Validate details
- The information entered by the candidates must be checked and verified first by clicking on the “Validate the details” option. In this, If the candidates wish to edit/change details, he/she can go to the respective window by clicking ‘Back’ button.
- After checking click on “Final Submit” button. Now the details cannot be changed further.
Step V- Make Payment
- This is the last step, the applicants have to submit the application fee through online mode by using the Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will be directed to the confirmation page.
- Now click on the “application print” on the screen for the printout of the application.
- Candidates must take a printout and should retain it till the admission.