|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
AIA PGET is an entrance examination conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda. This examination is conducted for the admission in the Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. The candidates who wish to apply for the examination have to register themselves on the official website at aiapget.com by filling the application form for AIA PGET 2018. The application form will be filled in multiple stages in which candidates must provide the relevant information related to personal details, contact details, educational qualifications etc. Also, you have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. There are certain eligibility norms which are set up by the Ministry of AYUSH. Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility criterion in order to appear in the entrance examination.
The AIA PGET 2018 application form shall be released in the 4th week of June 2018. The candidates seeking admission in the PG course have to pay a prescribed amount of application fee while submitting the application form. It will be paid only through online mode i.e., by using the Debit/ Credit card or by net banking. After successful submission of the application form, candidates will be able to appear in AIA PGET 2018. The entrance examination will most probably be held in the 1st week of August 2018. Candidates are advised to read the article further for more information such as application fee, steps to fill the application form etc.
AIA PGET 2018 Application Form
Given below in the table are the expected dates for AIA PGET 2018 such as registration start date, end date, entrance examination date. These dates are not final and should be noted for the reference only. The dates will be updated soon as per the official announcement by the concerned authority.
|Commencement of AIA PGET 2017 application form||4th week of June 2018|
|End of online Registration||2nd week of July 2018|
|Date of examination||1st week of August 2018|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available as soon as AIIA launches official website of AIA PGET 2018.
Before filling the application form for AIA PGET 2018 candidates must gather all the relevant information and important documents such as the soft copy of the photograph, scanned copy of the signature, credit/debit card details, educational history, and internship details etc. All this information must be provided by the candidate in order to submit the application form successfully.
Before filling up the application form for AIA PGET 2018, candidates must be aware of eligibility norms set by the conducting body. Only those candidates will be able to appear in the examination who fulfill all the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates must have obtained BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act. AND
- Should have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship before the date of counseling for AIA PGET 2018
All the candidates who shall apply for the AIA PGET 2018 examination have to pay the application fee as directed by the ministry of AYUSH. The category wise application fee is given below of last year:
General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 1250/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 1750/-
Mode of paying the application fee
Steps to fill the Application AIA PGET 2018 Application form
The application form will be made available only through online mode. It will be released in the 1st week of June 2018. The candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website of All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test at aiapget.com The steps to fill and submit the application form are discussed below:
Step I- Registration
- Visit the official website at aiapget.com and click on the “Click here for New Registration”
- Now fill all the necessary details such as name, valid mobile number and email ID and choose the option “save and continue”
Step II- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- In this step upload the recent clicked photograph and signature in the correct format, size and dimensions.
- The photograph must be in dimensions of 4.5cm X 3.5 cm and its size should be 20kb -50kb.
- The signature file size should be in between 10kb – 20kb and it should be signed in blue/black ink on white paper. Click on the “Next” button after uploading the images.
Step III- Fill in Details
- All the details should be filed by the candidates such as educational qualifications, enter the choice of examination center, personal details, contact information.
- After filling all the details click on the “Save and Next” button to proceed further.
Step IV- Validate details
- The information entered by the candidates must be checked and verified first by clicking on the “Validate the details” option. In this, If the candidates wish to edit/change details, he/she can go to the respective window by clicking ‘Back’ button.
- After checking click on “Final Submit” button. Now the details cannot be changed further.
Step V- Make Payment
- This is the last step, the applicants have to submit the application fee through online mode by using the Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will be directed to the confirmation page.
- Now click on the “application print” on the screen for the printout of the application.
- Candidates must take a printout and should retain it till the admission.
Insofar, details of AIA PGET 2018 application form have not been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as AIIA releases AIA PGET 2018 brochure, details will be updated here.