ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020 will be released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official website, ntaicar.nic.in. The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check their result by entering the detail like registration number etc. The candidates will be selected for admission to the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 on the basis of the merit, prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. After the declaration of AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020, the candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling. For more information regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020, candidates can check below.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020
On the basis of the merit, choices filled by the candidate and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. The important dates regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020 are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
|AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Exam Date||01 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||15 Jun 2020|
|First Round Counselling||1st week of Aug 2020|
Result: The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020 will be released on ntaicar.nic.in
How to Check the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020?
Candidates can check the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Candidates have to visit ntaicar.nic.in or click on the direct link which will be provided above.
- Navigate to the relevant link “AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Result”.
- Enter the required details like registration number and password.
- Candidates will be redirected to the result page and result will appear on the screen.
- Download or take a print out and keep it with you for future purpose.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Selection Method
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit rank after that only they will be able to register for online counseling. Applicants who do not qualify the exam will not be eligible for counseling and further admission process. Candidates will be called for counseling on the merit rank in the Sub-subject opted for admission and availability of seats in that particular subject in the concerned institute.
Qualifying Marks: Candidates will be required to achieve at least 50% marks (as per last year ) for General and UPS categories and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC categories will have to obtain atleast 40% marks to be eligible for the further rounds of admission.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Counselling
The admission procedure by counselling is explained below:
- There shall be online counselling only for the candidates who will be declared qualified and whose name appears in the merit list.
- To participate in the counselling, the selected candidates shall have to pay a registration fee through online mode using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
- The candidates will have to exercise choices and select the courses and university of their preference. After the choices are made, lock them.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of choices filled by the candidate and availability of the seats.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat will be informed through e-mail/SMS about the University and Course allotted. The candidates can then download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the website of ICAR.
- After the seat is allotted to the candidate, report at the allotted institute as per the schedule mentioned on the provisional allotment letter. Also, candidates need to bring the original certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category etc.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original and a set of self-attested photocopies:
- High School/Class 10th certificate (As the date of birth proof)
- UG/Bachelor’s degree/ PG/ Master’s degree Certificates and Mark sheets,/grade reports in original
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) of completion of Master’s degree programme
- Admit Card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application (bearing name of the candidate and date)
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate
- Sponsorship Certificate/Declaration by Employer of the Candidate in case of in-service candidates.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2020. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for the admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
A1. The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2020 will be released on ntaicar.nic.in
A2. There shall be negative marking in the examination. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
A3. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.