The AICE SRF PGS Result 2018 is uploaded online at the ICAR website. The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by entering the detail like registration number etc. The candidates will be selected for admission to the AICE SRF PGS 2018 on the basis of the merit, prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
After the declaration of AICE SRF PGS Result 2018, the candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling. To participate in the counselling, selected candidates will be required to pay a registration fee and then proceed to select the choices of course and institution.
For AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Result – Click here
AICE SRF PGS Result 2018
On the basis of the merit, choices filled by the candidate and availability of seats, candidates will be allotted the seat. Check more information on AICE SRF PGS Result 2018 from the article. The date for declaration of AICE SRF PGS Result 2018 is given in the table below:
|AICE SRF PGS Result 2018||Important Date|
|Re-Exam||18 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Result||07 Sep 2018|
|1st Counselling Result|
|1st Round Reporting|
|2nd Counselling Result|
|2nd Round Reporting|
Check Result: Click Here to check the Result of Ph.D
Official website at www.icar.org.in
How to Check the AICE SRF PGS Result 2018?
Candidates can check their result for the entrance test by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the required details such as registration number, password etc
- The result will be displayed. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
The candidates will be selected for admission based on the merit rank in the Sub-subject opted for admission and availability of seat for that sub-subject in the desired university.
Qualifying Marks in the Entrance Examination
Candidates shall have to achieve a minimum of 60% marks for General and UPS categories and a minimum of 50% marks for SC/ST/PC categories in the Entrance examination to qualify it.
The admission procedure by counselling is explained below:
- There shall be online counselling only for the candidates who will be declared qualified and whose name appears in the merit list.
- To participate in the counselling, the selected candidates shall have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 2,000/- through online mode using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
- The candidates will have to exercise choices and select the courses and university of their preference. After the choices are made, lock them.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of choices filled by the candidate and availability of the seats.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat will be informed through e-mail/SMS about the University and Course allotted. The candidates can then download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the website of ICAR.
- After the seat is allotted to the candidate, report at the allotted institute as per the schedule mentioned on the provisional allotment letter. Also, candidates need to bring the original certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category etc.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original and a set of self-attested photocopies:
- High School/Class 10th/Matriculation certificate
- UG/Bachelor’s degree/ PG/ Master’s degree Certificates and Mark sheets,/grade reports in original
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) of completion of Master’s degree programme
- E-admit Card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application (bearing name of the candidate and date)
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate
- Sponsorship Certificate/Declaration by Employer of the Candidate in case of in- service candidates.