The AICE SRF PGS Result 2018 shall be uploaded online at the ICAR website. The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by entering the detail like registration number etc. The copies of the result shall also be displayed at the Examination Cell of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The candidates will be selected for admission to the AICE SRF PGS 2018 on the basis of the merit, which will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test.
After the declaration of AICE SRF PGS Result 2018, the candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate for the counselling. To participate for the counselling, selected candidates will be required to pay a registration fee and then proceed to select the choices of course and institution.
AICE SRF PGS Result 2018
On the basis of the merit, choices filled by the candidate and availability of seats, candidates will be allotted the seat. Check more information on AICE SRF PGS Result 2018 from the article. The expected date for declaration of AICE SRF PGS Result 2018 is given in the table below:
|Entrance Exam||13 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|1st round of Counselling (Tentative)||01st week of Jul 2018|
|2nd round of Counselling (Tentative)||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|3rd round of Counselling (Tentative)||04th week of Jul 2018|
Check Result: Result will be available on official website at www.icar.org.in
How to Check the AICE SRF PGS Result 2018?
Candidates can check their result for the entrance test by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the required details such as registration number, password etc
- The result will be displayed. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Re-Checking /Re-Evaluation of OMR Answer Sheets
No request for re-evaluation/re-checking shall be entertained by the authorities. However, the candidate shall be allowed to check his/her own OMR Answer Sheet along with Answer Key. such candidates will have to submitted by the request in their own handwriting and signature within 10 days from the date of declaration of result on ICAR website along with a copy of e-admit card, copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application and Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-.
The candidates will be selected for admission based on the merit rank in the Sub-subject opted for admission, and availability of seat for that sub-subject in the desired university.
Qualifying Marks in the Entrance Examination
Candidates shall have to achieve a minimum of 50% marks for General and UPS categories and a minimum of 40% marks for SC/ST/PC categories in the Entrance examination to qualify it.
The admission procedure by counselling is explained below:
- There shall be online counselling only for the candidates who will be declared qualified and whose name appears in the merit list.
- To participate in the counselling, the selected candidates shall have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 2,000/- through online mode using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
- The candidates will have to exercise choices and select the courses and university of their preference. After the choices are made, lock them.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of choices filled by the candidate and availability of the seats.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat will be informed through e-mail/SMS about the University and Course allotted. The candidates can then download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the website of ICAR.
- After the seat is allotted to the candidate, report at the allotted institute as per the schedule mentioned on the provisional allotment letter. Also, candidates need to bring the original certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category etc.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original and a set of self-attested photocopies:
- High School/Class 10th/Matriculation certificate
- UG/Bachelor’s degree/ PG/ Master’s degree Certificates and Mark sheets,/grade reports in original
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) of completion of Master’s degree programme
- E-admit Card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application (bearing name of the candidate and date)
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate
- Sponsorship Certificate/Declaration by Employer of the Candidate in case of in- service candidates.
Insofar, official details of AICE SRF PGS Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AICE SRF PGS information brochure, details will be updated here.