ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA), Delhi, will release ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result on the official website, ntaicar.nic.in. The candidates who appear for the entrance exam can check their result from the link below by entering application number and date of birth/ Password. The candidates are selected for admission to the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2022 on the basis of the merit, prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. After the declaration of AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2022, the candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling. For more information regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2022, candidates can check below.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2022
On the basis of the merit, choices filled by the candidate and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. The important dates regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2022 are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
|AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2022 Exam Date||to be announced|
|Attempted Question Paper and |
Provisional Answer Key
|To be announced!|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced!|
|First Round Counselling||to be announced|
Result: Candidates can check ICAR AIEEA SRF / JRF Result 2022 as per schedule at icar.nta.nic.in.
Official Website: icar.nta.nic.in
also check, ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2022
How to Check the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2022?
Candidates can check the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Result 2022 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Candidates have to visit ntaicar.nic.in or click on the direct link which will be provided above.
- Navigate to the relevant link “Score Card AICE- JRF/SRF (Ph.D)-2022”.
- Enter the required details like application number and password as shown in the image below.
- Candidates will be redirected to the result page and result will appear on the screen.
- Download or take a print out and keep it with you for future purpose.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2022 Selection Method
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit rank after that only they will be able to register for online counselling. Applicants who do not qualify the exam will not be eligible for counseling and further admission process. Candidates will be called for counselling on the merit rank in the Sub-subject opted for admission and availability of seats in that particular subject in the concerned institute.
also check, ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2022
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2022 Percentile Score
Percentile scores are based on the performance of candidates in the entrance exam and basically the marks obtained are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each session of examinees. The percentile scores will be calculated into 7 decimal places for avoiding the round-lot orders and reduces the ties.
Candidate Percentile score = 100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate/ Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’.
The following steps procedure for normalization and preparation of results is given below :
Step-1: The distribution of Examinees in two shifts:
- Mainly candidates distributed into two sessions randomly, so each session have the appropriate amount of candidates. These two sessions would be as follows:
- Session-1: Day-1 Shift-1, Session-2: Day-1 Shift-2
- In the event of more number of days or less number of shifts, the candidates will be divided accordingly.
- It will be ensure that there is no bias in the distribution of candidates who shall take the exam.
Step 2: Preparation of Results for each Session:
The examination results for each session would be prepared in the form of
- Raw Scores
- Percentiles Scores of Total raw scores
Candidates can easily understand the percentile method with the example is given below:
Examples: In an examination held in two shifts, if the 40% marks correspond to a Percentile score of 78 in Shift 1 and 79 in Shift 2, then all those equal to or above 78 percentiles (Percentile score of 100 to 78) in both shifts will become eligible in General Category. A similar method will be adopted for the other categories to determine eligibility cut-offs.
Note: The Percentile of the Total shall NOT be an aggregate or average of the Percentile of the individual subject. Therefore, the percentile score is not the same as the percentage of marks obtained in entrance exam.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2022 Counselling
The admission procedure by counselling is explained below:
- There shall be online counselling only for the candidates who will be declared qualified and whose name appears in the merit list.
- To participate in the counselling, the selected candidates shall have to pay a registration fee through online mode using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
- The candidates will have to exercise choices and select the courses and university of their preference. After the choices are made, lock them.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of choices filled by the candidate and availability of the seats.
- The candidates who will be allotted a seat will be informed through e-mail/SMS about the University and Course allotted. The candidates can then download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the website of ICAR.
- After the seat is allotted to the candidate, report at the allotted institute as per the schedule mentioned on the provisional allotment letter. Also, candidates need to bring the original certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category etc.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original and a set of self-attested photocopies:
- High School/Class 10th certificate (As the date of birth proof)
- UG/Bachelor’s degree/ PG/ Master’s degree Certificates and Mark sheets,/grade reports in original
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) of completion of Master’s degree programme
- Admit Card, hard copy of Online application Form and letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent passport size colour photographs preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application (bearing name of the candidate and date)
- Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, a copy of passport /ration card /bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity card as applicable.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate
- Sponsorship Certificate/Declaration by Employer of the Candidate in case of in-service candidates.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2022. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for the admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
- Click here to download ICAR AICE 2021 scorecard through Application no. & Date of Birth
- Click here to download ICAR AICE 2021 scorecard through Application no. & Password
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.