AICE SRF PGS 2017 Application Form – Application will be allowed to be submitted ONLINE only. No application in any other form will be accepted and summarily rejected. Those who interested to fill application may check here complete information about AICE SRF PGS 2017 Application form such as application fee, how to apply etc.
|Commence of Online Application||20 Apr 2017|
|Last date of online application|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated
confirmation page of online application (from non-remote areas)
|15 May 2017|
AICE SRF PGS 2017 Admit Card
The conducting body has uploaded an e-Admit card of for the registered candidates. It is provided on the official website of the exam, which is icarexam.net. The roll number and the exam centre allocated to the candidate will be announced through the admit card. The candidates must preserve it until the final admission.
To Download Your Admit Card – Click Here
AICE SRF PGS Application Form 2017
The candidate has to visit www.icar.org.in and click the option of filling online application for AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)-2017. The candidate should download and carefully study the Information Bulletin before filling the online form. During filling of prescribed online form, candidate can either opt for making fee payment through Credit/Debit card/Netbanking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank.
- For Gen/OBC/ UPS Category – Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PC Category – Rs. 600/-
Under Privileged States/UTs namely (i) Andaman & Nicobar Island, (ii) Arunachal Pradesh, (iii) Dadra and Nagar Haveli, (iv) Daman & Diu, (v) Goa, (vi) Lakshadweep, (vii) Manipur, (viii) Meghalaya, (ix) Mizoram, (x) Nagaland, (xi) Sikkim and (xii) Tripura
Mode of Payment
Making payment through Credit/Debit card/Netbanking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank
During online filling of the form, candidate can opt for making fee payment through Credit/Debit card/Netbanking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank. In this case, the candidate can make direct online payment using a computer and will not be required to visit the bank. Payment through these modes is confirmed immediately.
The print-out of the computer generated confirmation page of online application along with the proof of fee payment should be sent by Speed/Registered post only so as to reach by 15th May, 2017 in the office of COE (Agril. Edn.) at the address given under ‘Directions to Candidates’.
Instruction to Candidates
- Please verify before mailing the hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of online application that the proof of fee payment has been attached.
- Confirmation page of online application alongwith proof of fee payment contained in suitable-sized envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS)-2017” and mentioning Major Subject and Sub-subject Name with Code Nos. should be dispatched by Speed/Registered Post ONLY well in advance so as to reach the office of COE (Agril. Edn) on or before 15.05.2017 at the address given below. No application will be accepted through any other mode like private courier service, fax or e-mail, etc.
- e-Admit Card containing information regarding Roll Number, Centre and Venue of Examination, etc. would be downloadable in the last week of May, 2017 from the ICAR website by providing the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- A candidate is allowed to submit one application only. If a candidate submits more than one application, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Incomplete/mutilated hard copy of computer generated confirmation copy of application with unclear photograph or copy having overwriting or non-payment of requisite fee amount or amount lesser than prescribed fee or without Aadhaar number or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID or in case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya passport number/ration card number/bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number, shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Request for change in any particular(s) in the application, once submitted, shall not be entertained.
- If a candidate belonging to General/OBC (NCL)/UPS category by mistake or otherwise mentions his/her category as SC/ST/PC in the application, and later on after closure of the last date of online application process claims that he/she actually belongs to General/OBC (NCL)/UPS category, then the claim of such candidate shall not be entertained and his/her application shall be summarily rejected on the grounds of underpayment of fee.
- In the event of rejection of the application due to non-payment/underpayment of the application fee or any other reason(s) specified elsewhere in the Information Bulletin, the application fee paid shall not be refunded.
- Admission of a candidate to the entrance examination is provisional subject to his/her being found otherwise eligible for admission to the programme/course concerned by the admitting university.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of (i) Computer generated confirmation page of online application (ii) Three identical copies of recent passport size colour photographs (with name and date) same as uploaded on the online application (iii) Copy of proof of payment of application fee and (iv) Post-office receipt as a proof of postal dispatch of application.
Flow Chart (Filling Process)