ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020: Last date to fill the application form has been extended till April 30, 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19. It has released in online mode at icar.nta.nic.in. Indian candidates who holds a master’s degree with a minimum of overall grade point from any recognized University are eligible to apply. Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1800/- through prescribed mode of payment. ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020, is conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) for admission into Doctoral Degree Programmes of Agricultural University (ICAR-AU). To know more detail on ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020 like application fee, last date to apply etc, go through this article.
Latest: ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Application Form last date has been extended. Check official notice below.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020
The entire application process of ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS exam is online and only one application is to be submitted by a applicant. The important dates regarding AICE-JRF/SRF (PhD)-2020 Application Form are provided below.
|Application Form Availability||01 Mar 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form|
|Application form correction|
|AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Exam Date||01 Jun 2020|
Application Form: Click here to fill the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020
Official Website: icar.nta.nic.in
The application fee for different categories is given in the table below.
|Categories||Application Fees (in INR)|
|General, OBC (NCL), EWS & UPS||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 900/-|
Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate.
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card, Net Banking and Unified Payment Interface (UPI) in SBI Bank or ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank or Syndicate Bank.
- Cash Deposit through e-challan at Syndicate Bank Branches only
Steps To Fill ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Application Form
To fill the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Application Form, candidates can follow the below-listed steps.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be provided above to fill the application.
- Now, fill the necessary details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Qualifications etc.
- Upload the required documents like the scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression after filling up the details.
- Now, Pay the Application Fees.
- On completing the above process applicants will have to send the hard copy of online application and proof of fee payment to the COE (Agril. Edn.) by post.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the following documents listed below.
- Computer generated confirmation of AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 online application.
- Three identical copies of latest passport size colored photographs (with name and date)
- Copy of payment of application fee (As a proof)
- Post-office receipt as postal dispatch proof of application.
Note: The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2020 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females).
Documents to keep Ready For AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020
Candidates are advised that they should keep the documents listed below handy before filling the application form to avoid the last minute hassle.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number /Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Scanned image of thumb impression (size of 3kb-30kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of the submission of online application.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility norms set for AICE SRF/JRF PGS, before submitting the online form. If the candidate does not fall under the eligibility criteria, their candidature might get cancelled.
Education Qualification – Indian Nationals who have passed Master’s Degree programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) from any recognized University in India would be eligible to apply for the AICE SRF/JRF (PGS).
Age Criteria – The candidate should be at least 20 years of age as on June 01, 2020. There is no option relaxation allowed in the case of a minimum age limit.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Admit Card
Candidate will be able to download the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 after they have filled the Application Form successfully. The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official website. The candidate should keep the Admit Card in good condition upon receiving, as without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to give an exam. The candidate will be informed about the timings and venue of the examination through admit card.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2020. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
Q1. How can I apply for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020?
A1. Candiates can apply for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020 from icar.nta.nic.in
Q2. What are the specifications for uploading of Photograph & Signature?
A2. The specifications are as follows:
(a) Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
(b) Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
Q3. What are the specifications for Thumb Impressions while filling the application form?
A3. The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2020 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females). It should be in size of 3kb to 30 kb in JPG/JPEG format only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.