AICE SRF PGS Application Form 2018 will be available online only. Aspirants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online. The applicants need to provide valid details in the online application form. The application process shall begin from 03rd week of April 2018. Candidates can check all the details about the AICE SRF PGS Application Form 2018 in the article below.
AICE SRF PGS Application Form 2018
Applicants will be required to fill in the details in the online application, upload necessary documents or images as required. Next, candidates should attach a printout of the completed application form and send it to the Controller of Examinations (Agril. Edn) either by Speed/ Registered Post. The hardcopy of the application form must be submitted before the last date. The expected date for commencement of AICE SRF PGS Application Form 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Online Application begins from||03rd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application||1st week of May 2018|
Apply Online: Application form will be available on official website at www.icar.org.in
The application fees for AICE SRF PGS 2018 shall be paid by Online mode vai Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net BAnking. The application fee for different categories as per last year’s information is given in the table below, there are chances that it may change for the academic session 2018.
|General, OBC (NCL) & UPS||Rs. 1200|
|SC, ST and PC||Rs. 600|
Items to keep ready for AICE SRF PGS Application Form 2018
- Soft copy of colour photograph with name and date
- Soft copy of the thumb impression (his left/ her right hand) and signature.
- Declaration in own handwriting
Follow the steps given below to fill the online application form:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online for AICE SRF PGS 2018.
- Applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Communication Details and other details in the online application form.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and thumb impression (his left/ her right) after filling in details.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fee via online mode.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, applicants will be required to send the hard copy of online application and proof of fee payment in a suitable sized envelope to the COE (Agril. Edn.) by post.
- It is advised to candidates to retain a copy of each of the following:
- Computer generated confirmation page of online application
- Three identical copies of recent passport size colour photographs (with name and date)
- Copy of proof of payment of application fee
- Post-office receipt as a proof of postal dispatch of application.
Insofar,Only AIEEA PhD Entrance Exam 2018 date has been announced Rest details of AICE SRF PGS Application Form 2018 on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AICE SRF PGS information brochure, details will be updated here.