ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020 will be released in online mode at ntaicar.nic.in as per the schedule. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online. The applicants need to provide valid details in the online application form. ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020, is conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) for admission into Doctoral Degree Programmes of Agricultural University (ICAR-AU). The detailed information regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020
Candidate should keep all the documents ready before filling the application form. Candidates will have to submit the application form along with the application fee. The important dates regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020 are provided below.
|Application Form Availability||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||1st week of May 2020|
|AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Exam Date||01 Jun 2020|
Application Form: The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020 will be released on ntaicar.nic.in
The application fee for different categories, as per last year, is given in the table below.
|Categories||Application Fees (in INR)|
|General, OBC (NCL) & UPS||Rs. 1700|
|SC, ST, and PC||Rs. 850|
Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate.
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card, Net Banking and Unified Payment Interface (UPI) in SBI Bank or ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank or Syndicate Bank.
- Cash Deposit through e-challan at SBI/Syndicate Bank Branches only
Steps To Fill ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Application Form
To fill the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Application Form, candidates can follow the below-listed steps.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be provided above to fill the application.
- Now, fill the necessary details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Qualifications etc.
- Upload the required documents like the scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression after filling up the details.
- Now, Pay the Application Fees.
- On completing the above process applicants will have to send the hard copy of online application and proof of fee payment to the COE (Agril. Edn.) by post.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the following documents listed below.
- Computer generated confirmation of AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 online application.
- Three identical copies of latest passport size colored photographs (with name and date)
- Copy of payment of application fee (As a proof)
- Post-office receipt as postal dispatch proof of application.
Note: The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2020 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females).
Documents to keep Ready For AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020
Candidates are advised that they should keep the documents listed below handy before filling the application form to avoid the last minute hassle.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of the submission of online application.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility norms set for AICE SRF/JRF PGS, before submitting the online form. If the candidate does not fall under the eligibility criteria, their candidature might get canceled. Below we have provided some points set by ICAR, as per last year, to help you understand.
Education Qualification – Indian Nationals who have passed Master’s Degree programme with a minimum of Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) from any recognized University in India would be eligible to apply for the AICE SRF/JRF (PGS).
Age Criteria – The candidate should be at least 20 years of age as on July 01, of the year of admission. There is no option relaxation allowed in the case of a minimum age limit.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Admit Card
Candidate will be able to download the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 after they have filled the Application Form successfully. The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official website. The candidate should keep the Admit Card in good condition upon receiving, as without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to give an exam. The candidate will be informed about the timings and venue of the examination through admit card.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2020. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
A1. Candiates can apply for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Application Form 2020 from ntaicar.nic.in
A2. The specifications are as follows:
(a) Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
(b) Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
A3. The Thumb Impression used for filling Online Application Form for ICAR 2020 should be Left (for Males) and Right (for Females).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.