The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 will be released on ntaicar.nic.in as per the schedule. ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 is conducted by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) for admission into Doctoral Degree Programmes of Agricultural University (ICAR-AU). The admit card will be issued for only those candidates who have completed the application process before the last date. To download it, candidates need to enter details such as Login ID, Password in the specified fields. The detailed information regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020
The candidate will be informed about the timings and venue of the examination through admit card. The candidates will have to bring the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 to the examination center. The important dates regarding ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
|Issuance of Admit Card||25 Apr 2020|
|AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 exam date||01 Jun 2020|
Admit Card: The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 will be released on ntaicar.nic.in
How to Download the ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020?
The ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded by following several steps. These steps are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates have to visit ntaicar.nic.in or click on the direct link which will be provided above.
- Click on the relevant link “ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020”.
- Enter the details such as Login ID, and Password.
- Click on Login button to submit the details.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card for further use.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit card candidates must ensure that details on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. In case of any discrepancies, candidates should contact the conducting body for assistance. Candidates must check for the following details in their ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020.
- Name of the applicant
- Photograph and signature of the applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination centre
- Instructions for the candidates
What to have at the examination centre?
It will be compulsory for the applicants who want to appear for the exam to carry the required documents on the day of examination. If a candidate forgets to carry any of the listed below documents then he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall in any case. The candidates will be allowed inside the examination centre only after showing the following documents.
- A self-attested hard copy of the Admit Card
- Aadhaar number or 28-digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID
In case of a candidate who belongs to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, they should have the following:
- A self-attested hard copy of the Admit Card:
- Anyone of the following:
- A passport number
- Ration card number
- Bank account number
- Any other valid Govt. Identity number
ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 given below.
- Mode of Exam: It will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- Duration of Exam: It will be of 3 Hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 04 marks for every correct answer.
- Number of Questions: ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 will be a multiple choice based test comprising of 200 questions. The entrance test will be divided into two sections.
- Maximum Marks : 800 Marks
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking in the examination. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
The entrance test will be divided into sections as explained below:
- Section A: First 20 MCQs are common to all 16 major subjects. The questions assess the level of candidate’s awareness about the environment and its application to the society. The questions are based on general knowledge in the domain of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries and Allied Sciences, etc. including current events and matters of everyday observation and experience.
- Section B: Remaining 180 MCQs belong to Major Subject Group, as applicable; and are based on the syllabus of different sub-subjects listed under that Major Subject Group.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2020. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
A1. ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS 2020 Examination will be a computer-based test (CBT).
A2. ICAR AICE SRF/JRF PGS Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from ntaicar.nic.in.
A3. There shall be negative marking in the examination. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.