AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018 is available for the download. It has been issued for only those candidates who have completed the application process before the last date. Only such candidates can download the admit card by online mode and can appear for the entrance test. To download it, you need enter details such as Login ID, Password in the specified fields. The examinees will have to bring the self-attested copy of the admit card for AICE SRF PGS 2018 to the examination center. Candidates can check more details about AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018 from the article below.
For AIEEA SRF PGS 2019 Admit Card – Click here
AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018
The candidate will be informed about the timings and venue of the examination through admit card. The date for issuance of admit card and conducting the AICE SRF PGS Entrance Exam 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||10 Aug 2018|
|AICE SRF PGS 2018 exam date||18 Aug 2018|
Along with the AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018 applicants should have their Aadhaar number or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID or in case of a candidate who belongs to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya should have a passport number, Ration card number, Bank account number, any other valid Govt. Identity number.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018.
Official Website: www.icar.org.in
How to Download the AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can download their admit card by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the details such as Login ID, and Password
- Click on Login button to submit the details
- Download and take a print out of the admit card to show it at the examination centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the applicant
- Photograph and signature of the applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination centre
- Instructions for the candidates
What to have at the examination centre?
The candidates will be allowed inside the examination centre only after showing the following:
- A self-attested hard copy of the Admit Card
- Aadhaar number or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID
In case of a candidate who belongs to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, they should have the following:
- A self-attested hard copy of the Admit Card:
- Anyone of the following:
- A passport number
- Ration card number
- Bank account number
- Any other valid Govt. Identity number
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Negative Marking: There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
The entrance test will be divided into sections as explained below:
- Section A: This section will consist 20 MCQs of one mark each carrying a total of 20 marks. The Section A will contain questions on General Knowledge in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries and Allied Sciences, etc. including current events
- Section B: This section will comprise of 180 MCQs of one mark each, on a specific Major Subject Group as chosen by the candidate, carrying a total of 180 marks.