AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018 will be issued for only those candidates who will complete the application process before the last date. Only such candidates will be able to download the admit card by online mode and can appear for the entrance test. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number, Password in the specified fields. The examinees will have to bring the self attested copy of the admit card the examination center. Candidates can check more details about AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018 from the article below.
AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018
The candidate will be informed about the timings and venue of the examination through admit card. Along with the AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018 applicants should have their Aadhaar number or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID or in case of candidate who belongs to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya should have a passport number, Ration card number, Bank account number, any other valid Govt. Identity number. The expected date for issuance of admit card and conducting the AICE SRF PGS Entrance Exam 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|AICE SRF PGS 2018 exam date||13 May 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be published on the official website at www.icar.org.in
How to Download the AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can download their admit card by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc as required and submit the details.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card to show it at the examination center.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the applicant
- Photograph and signature of the applicant
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
- Instructions for the candidates
What to have at the examination center?
The candidates will be allowed inside the examination center only after showing the following:
- A self attested hard copy of the Admit Card
- Aadhaar number or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID
In case of candidate who belongs to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, they should have the following:
- A self attested hard copy of the Admit Card:
- Any one of the following:
- A passport number
- Ration card number
- Bank account number
- Any other valid Govt. Identity number
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Negative Marking: There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
The entrance test will be divided into sections as explained below:
- Section A: This section will consist 20 MCQs of one mark each carrying a total of 20 marks. The Section A will contain questions on General Knowledge in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries and Allied Sciences, etc. including current events
- Section B: This section will comprise of 180 MCQs of one mark each, on a specific Major Subject Group as chosen by the candidate, carrying a total of 180 marks.
Insofar, official details of AICE SRF PGS Admit Card 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as AICE SRF PGS information brochure, details will be updated here.