Indian Council of Agricultural research conducts the All India Competitive Examination (AICE) for admission to Doctoral Degree Programmes of Agricultural Universities under ICAR-AU system and Award of ICAR-JRF/SRF(PGS) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences for Academic Session 2018-19. The application for AICE SRF PGS is available in online mode only on the official website of ICAR at icar.org.in. A candidate is allowed to submit one application only. The Admit Card for AICE SRF PGS 2018 containing information regarding Roll Number, Centre and Venue of the examination, etc. could be downloaded from the ICAR website by providing the Application Number and Date of Birth. AICE SRF PGS 2018 will be conducted to fill 25% Seats (100% Seats of Dr RPCAU, Pusa) in Doctoral Degree Programmes of Agricultural Universities and ICAR-JRF/SRF(PGS) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences. ICAR has 4 deemed universities, 50 institutes and17 national research centre. Know more about AICE SRF PGS 2018 form the article below.
AICE SRF PGS 2018
The examination for AICE SRG PGS 2018 will be conducted in 16 Major Subject Groups comprising 60 sub-subjects/disciplines at 20 centres in the country to encourage a large number of students to appear in the different disciplines of Agriculture and Allied Sciences. The Doctoral degree programmes are offered in the subject namely:
- Crop Sciences-I, Crop Sciences-II, Crop Sciences-III, Horticulture, Veterinary and Animal Sciences-I, Veterinary and Animal Sciences-II, Veterinary and Animal Sciences-III, Dairy Science, Dairy Technology & Food Technology, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Home Science (currently renamed as Community Science), Fishery Sciences, Natural Resource Management-I, Natural Resource Management-II, Agricultural Economics & Agri-Business Management, (15) Agricultural Extension and, Agricultural Statistics.
Candidates may refer to the tentative schedule prepared as per last year’s information. The date for the academic session 2018 will be updated on this page as soon as the official notification will be released.
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2018||Dates|
|Availability of application forms||18 May 2018|
|Last date to apply|
|Update Self Declaration / Parents Signature (If uploaded wrong)||08 Jun 2018|
|Download admit card||14 Jun 2018|
|Online Mock Test||14 Jun 2018|
|Date of exam||22 Jun 2018 (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Declaration of result||Last Week Of Jun 2018|
|Choice filling||01-03 Jul 2018|
|1st Counselling Result||06 Jul 2018|
|1st Round Reporting||06-10 Jul 2018|
|2nd Counselling Result||12 Jul 2018|
|2nd Round Reporting||12-16 Jul 2018|
|3rd Counselling Result||18 Jul 2018|
|3rd Round Reporting||18-22 Jul 2018|
Note: Update Qualification: Educational Qualification details page now open for update only for those candidates who opted Appearing Candidate in Qualifying Exam as Yes. The last date is July 03, 2018, failing which your AICE result will not be declared.
AICE SRF PGS 2018 Raise Objections
Candidates can raise the objection against the questions of AICE SRF PGS from the official Website. The direct to raise the objection is also provided below for the sake of candidates. The link will be available until June 30, 2018.
Objection: Click here to raise Objection of AICE SRF PGS.
AICE SRF PGS 2018 Mock Test
AICE SRF PGS 2018 mack test is available on the official website and the direct link is also provided below. The best way to prepare for the entrance exam is to practice papers and giving the mock test.
Mock Test: Click here for the Mock Test.
AICE SRF PGS 2018 Application Form
The applications forms for AICE SRF PGS has been released. Candidates can submit their applications from the official website of the board or from the direct link given above. candidates are advised to must check their eligibility before applying for the AICE SRF PGS 2018.
Instructions for filling the Application Form
- The AICE SRF GS applications have to submit in online mode only.
- Applications submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application will be available on the official website of ICAR at icar.org.in.
- While filling the online form, candidate should upload soft copy of a recent, colour photograph with name and date, thumb impression (his left/her right hand) and signature and send its computer-generated hard copy of the confirmation page, after completing declaration in his/her own handwriting, to COE (Agril. Edn.) by post.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking.
- The candidates should send the print-out of the computer generated confirmation page of the online application along with the proof of fee payment by Speed/Registered post only
|General, OBC (NCL) & UPS||Rs. 1200|
|SC, ST and PC||Rs. 600|
AICE SRF PGS 2018 Eligibility Requirements
Indian Nationals of at least 20 years of age as on 22.06.2018(i.e. the date of examination) are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
AICE SRF PGS 2018 Admit Card
- The Admit card for AICE SRF PGS 2018 will be uploaded on the official website of ICAR on June 14, 2018.
- At the examination venue, candidates need to bring the self-attested copy of admit card along with the Aadhaar card or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID copy.
- In case of candidates from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya, bring a copy of passport/ration card/bank passbook or any other valid Govt. The identity card as applicable, for appearing in the examination.
- Candidates who will not bring the above-mentioned documents in the examination centre, will not be allowed to sit for the entrance test.
- It is advised to candidates to preserve the admit card till the admission process is not over.
- In case if any candidate faces any difficulty in obtaining the Roll Number/examination venue from the ICAR website, it is advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center, two days before the scheduled date of examination
The entrance examination will be of 3 hours duration in which candidates have to complete multiple choice questions of 200 marks. The paper will be divided into two sections:
Section A: This section will be Official Notification on General Knowledge, common to all the major subjects, will comprise 20 MCQs of one mark each carrying a total of 20 marks. It will contain questions on General Knowledge in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries and Allied Sciences, etc. including current events as may be expected to be known to a research scholar.
Section B: This section will comprise 180 MCQs of one mark each, on a specific Major Subject Group chosen by the candidate, carrying a total of 180 marks.
Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus: Click Here to download AICE SRF PGS 2018 syllabus.
AICE SRF PGS 2018 Result
- The result for AICE SRF PGS 2018 will be published online on the official website of ICAR.
- The result is likely to be announced in the last week of June 2018.
- The overall merit-rank list shall be prepared separately for every Sub-subject under each Major Subject Group as per the information was given by the candidate in the Answer Sheet.
- The candidate will be declared qualified for counselling on the basis of merit rank in the entrance examination and availability of seats.
AICE SRF PGS 2018 Counselling
The AICE SRF PGS 2018 counselling will be conducted in the online mode online. The selected candidates will have to appear/ participate by registering themselves on the official website of ICAR. The registration fee of Rs. 2000 by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. At the time of counselling, candidates need to produce all the necessary documents, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for counselling.
Official website: www.icar.org.in.
For more details of AICE SRF PGS 2018 – Download Information Brochure