Here we bring forth the information about ICAR AIEEA PG 2018. The online applications will be invited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) through the official notice carrying the details about 23rd AIEEA PG. The Examination is scheduled to be held in online mode which is conducted on an annual basis to enrol the aspirants for the postgraduate course in Agricultural & Allied Sciences. All the desirous candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before appearing for the Online Application Process of AIEEA PG 2018. The Council owns the right to make changes in the schedule, application fee and the number of seats for the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018. Take a trip to this page to suffice your knowledge about the Tentative Timeline, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Application Process, etc
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is responsible for managing and supervising research and education in agriculture across the country. Through 23rd All India Entrance Examination for Admission, the aspirants will be considered for enrollment in the PG course based on their performance in the written examination. The candidates can get to know the highlights of the ICAR AIEEA PG through the tabular information mentioned below.
|The Online Application Process will Kick-start from||03rd week of April 2018|
|The Date of Issue of e-Admit Card on ICAR website||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2018|
|Tentative schedule of Counselling||1st to 4th week of July 2018|
Exam Postponement Notice
Age Limit: A desirous aspirant must be minimum 19 years of age on the date of applying for the application form.
Qualifying Examination: The candidates belonging to General category must have obtained 60% aggregate (SC/ ST/PWD require 50%) in the Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science (renamed as Community Science), Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Food Science, Biotechnology, etc.
Last time for the 22nd AIEEA PG, the aspirants were required to pay the fee mentioned below in the table. No requests will be entertained regarding the refund of application fee by the ICAR. The application fee is tentative, therefore, liable to undergo change.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General/ OBC (NCL)/ UPS||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PC||Rs.300/-|
Instructions: The ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Application Forms will be available online on the official portal www.icar.org.in upon the official announcement. The link for the application form will be provided on this page, kindly single click the link to access the form. It is wise to read the important guidelines before filling the application form as it could prevent you from making unnecessary errors. One must keep the important documents ready before filling the ICAR Application Form 2018.
Registration & Login: The Application forms with incomplete and incorrect details will not be accepted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The Registration details such as Email ID and Mobile Number must be valid and active as all the updates will be sent through mail/ SMS. Next, you can login using the registration details to fill the application form.
Filling the Application Form & Payment of Application Fee: You must upload the images as per the specifications mentioned in the prospectus of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018. You can make the payment through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking). Once you have filled the application form, go through it once to eliminate the mistakes. After taking out the printout of application form, it is to be sent to the following address-
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Edn) Examination Cell, Agricultural Education Division
Contact Number: Help Desk Phone No: 011-25843392/25840746
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II
Pusa, New Delhi 110012
Correction in Application Form
- The aspirants can edit/ modify the particulars in the application form through ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Application Form Correction procedure.
- Only one opportunity will be provided to the candidates for making changes to the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Application Form.
- You will be required to retain the photocopy of following documents-
- Application Form
- Proof of payment of Application Fee
- Post office receipt dispatched through Speed post
- Three identical copies of the recent passport size photographs similar to the online application form
E-admit Card of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018
- E-admit card will be issued to only those candidates who will submit the hard copy of the confirmation page of the application form.
- Admit Card (Hall Ticket) contains Roll Number, Center and Venue of Examination, etc.
- The e-admit card will be uploaded on the official portal www.icar.org.in
- The photograph present on the admit card must be self-attested with signature and thumb impression over it.
- The access to the examination hall is strictly prohibited without the possession of admit card of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018.
- The question paper will contain topics from each of the 20 major subject-groups.
- There will be a total of 150 multiple choice questions and each question will have four options.
- Exam paper will also include 10 cross-matching type questions.
- The Time allotted for the examination will be 2.5 hours.
- Multiple Choice Questions: For each correct multiple choice response, 4 marks will be awarded whereas 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Cross-matching type questions: 1 mark will be allotted for correct pairing and 0.2 mark will be deducted for the incorrect one.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Result
Evaluation of Mark Sheet
Primarily, the OMR answer sheets will be scanned and checked through computer scanner by matching the OMR sheet responses marked by the candidate with the major subject-group-wise Answer Key templates.
In case, two or more candidates obtain the same number of marks, then, the merit will be determined based on their OGPA % in the qualifying Bachelor degree examination.
Another tie will be resolved with the preference of senior candidates.
Category Wise Merit List
After the evaluation of mark sheets and resolving the tie breaker, category-wise final merit list for counselling will be prepared.
Home Page Announcement of Result
The Result will be uploaded on the official portal of ICAR that includes the overall merit-rank obtained by the candidates for the process of counselling.
Insofar, Only AIEEA PG Entrance Examination Date has been released by ICAR. Rest of information on this page is based on last year information brochure. When ICAR releases AIEEA PG 2018 Information Brochure, it will be updates here.