ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 – NTA will be conducted ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 in online mode (CBT based). Candidates can apply for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022 via online mode only, on the official website icar.nta.ac.in. The exam is conducted on the national level and online mode for admission in master’s degree programmes in AUs in different disciplines such as Forestry, Agriculture, Animal Sciences, Horticulture, etc. Candidates check more details about ICAR AIEEA PG 2022, from this page.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2022
Those candidates who qualified for the ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 shall eligible for admission into 96 sub-subjects under 20 major subject groups.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||ICAR AIEEA PG|
|Full Name of Exam||Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission (ICAR AIEEA PG)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Course Offered||Master Degree programmes in Agriculture and allied sciences|
|Exam Level||National level exam|
|Exam Pattern||120 objective type question|
|ICAR AIEEA UG Recurrence||Once in a Year|
Important Dates for ICAR AIEEA UG 2022
Check the important schedule of ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 is given in the table below.
|ICAR AIEEA PG 2022||Dates (expected)|
|Online application form released on||to be announced|
|Last date to apply for the exam||to be announced|
|Corrections in the application form can be done from||to be announced|
|Photograph Correction||to be announced|
|Issuance of admit card||to be announced|
|Exam date for AIEEA PG 2022||to be announced|
|AIEEA PG answer key released on||to be announced|
|Raise objections||to be announced|
|Final Answer Key||to be announced|
|Date for announcement of result||to be announced|
- Application Form
- Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Seats & Reservations
- Counselling and Admission
AIEEA PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for AIEEA PG 2022 must fulfilll the below-given eligibility criteria:
Age Limit: A desirous aspirant must be a minimum of 19 years of age.
Academic Qualifications :
- The candidates having passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any recognized University will be eligible
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/PwD categories the requirement is 50% marks.
- For admission in M.V.Sc., candidates must have completed B.V.Sc. & A.H. with internship before the date of admission in the allotted university.
AIEEA PG 2022 Application Form
Applicants can fill the application form for AIEEA PG 2022 at icar.nta.nic.in. Eligible candidates can fill the form online mode and before filling the form, applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before applying the form.
The basic steps to complete the application process are:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. icar.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the relevant link for online application for PG at the homepage.
- Step 3: Now click on the option for new user registration.
- Step 4: Enter details including correct email ID and mobile number on the registration form to complete the registration.
- Step 5: Now fill up the application form by entering the correct details.
- Step 6: An application number is generated upon submitting the application form online. Candidates are advised to note this down.
- Step 7: Upload the scanned images.
- Step 8: Make the payment of fee and generate a print out of the confirmation page.
|Category||Fee amount (as per last year)|
|OBC-NCL, UPS, EWS||Rs 1100|
|PWD & Transgender||Rs 550|
Mode of Application Fee Payment: Application fee can be submitted in online mode only via SBI / Syndicate / HDFC / ICICI / Paytm Payment Gateway through any one of the below channels:
- Debit Card, or
- Credit Card, ot
- Net Banking, or
AIEEA PG Important Books
Some important books for the preparation of AIEEA PG 2022 are provided below:
|Important Books||Available at|
|NTA-ICAR: AIEEA – PG Entrance Exam Guide||Buy here|
|General Agriculture for ICAR Examinations||Buy here|
|MSc Agriculture Entrance Exam||Buy here|
|Essence Of Horticulture||Buy here|
|Objective Soil Science||Buy here|
AIEEA PG 2022 Exam Pattern
AIEEA PG 2022 Exam Pattern will be released by NTA. Candidates who are preparing for the entrance exam can check the previous year’s exam pattern for AIEEA PG 2022 below.
- Mode of Examination: It is a computer based test (CBT)
- Total Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Total Number of questions: There shall be 120 number of questions
- Type of questions: The questions are of MCQ type
- The medium of Paper: Questions are asked in English only
- Marking scheme: For a correct answer, candidates get 04 marks and for an incorrect answer, 01 marks are deducted.
AIEEA PG 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates check the following are some preparation tips for candidates to prepare for AIEEA PG 2022:
- Study the syllabus and Exam Pattern provided for the Exam. This helps in preparing strategies for how to start with your preparation.
- As there is negative marking in AIEEA PG 2022, be very careful with your answers.
- Manage your time for preparation. Preparation for such exams requires time management.
- Make sure you allot equal time for all the subjects. Give extra time to your weakest subject.
- Make notes while preparing. It will help you in your last minute Quick Revision for the Entrance Examination.
- Candidats should practise Mock Tests and Solve Previous Year Questions Papers. This will help you in understanding of Exam Pattern in a better way.
- Study and Refer from the best books available Online and Offline for AIEEA PG 2022.
AIEEA PG Reservation Policy
The conducting body reserves the following number of seats for different categories as mentioned in the table below.
|Remote and under privileged States/UTs||02%|
About AIEEA PG
National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body for ICAR All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA PG) 2022. It is conducted at all Indian levels on an annual basis to enrol the aspirants for the postgraduate course in Agricultural & Allied Sciences. All the desirous candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before appearing for AIEEA PG. The Council owns the right to make changes in the schedule and the number of seats for the ICAR AIEEA PG. Take a trip to this page to suffice your knowledge about the Eligibility, Exam Pattern, etc.
For more detaials of AIEEA PG 2022, download last year’s Information Brochure.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 FAQs
A. The application fee varies for different categories. Candidates can see the information bulletin and above also.
A. Yes, ICAR PG is an online test i.e., a computer based test that is conducted in test centres across the country.
A. ICAR PG is conducted once a year.
A. Yes, 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
Insofar, official details of ICAR AIEEA PG 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.