ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form – The last date to submit AIEEA PG application form has been extended until June 15, 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) is accepting online forms at icar.nta.nic.in. The process of application form includes registering, filling the application form, uploading the documents, and paying the application fee. Candidates having passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any recognized University are eligible to fill AIEEA PG 2020 application form. Read more details on this page below.
Latest: The last date to apply for AIEEA PG 2020 has been extended. Apply form the direct link below.
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form
The candidates must fill the online application form of AIEEA PG 2020 carefully. Once the form is submitted with errors there is no going back and correcting it. However, NTA shall allow the candidates to correct mistakes in their form once. The schedule of ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 application form is given below.
|AIEEA PG 2020||Important Dates|
|Application form starts||01 Mar 2020|
|Last date to apply|
Apply here: Click here to fill and submit online AIEEA PG 2020 application form.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
NTA extended the deadline to submit the application form by releasing an official notice. The candidates can check it from below.
Click here to download the application extension notice.
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form Fee
The application fee to submitted online to end the application process successfully is given below:
|General/Unreserved, OBC-NCL & UPS/EWS||Rs 1100/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs 550/-|
NOTE : Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate
Mode of Application Fee Payment : Application Fee can be submitted onlineonly using:
SBI / Syndicate / HDFC / ICICI / Paytm Payment Gateway through any one of the below channels:
- Debit Card, or
- Credit Card, ot
- Net Banking, or
Documents Needed to Fill AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form
The candidates need the below given documents to apply for AIEEA PG 2020. Some of these documents are for reference and some are for uploading:
Documents needed to upload:
- Scanned passport sized photo
- Scanned thumb impression
- Scanned signature
Documents to refer:
- Government ID card
- Qualifying exam certificates
- Net banking details for fee payment
- Reservation documents, if applicable
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form Image Specifications
Candidates need to upload Images of their latest Photograph and Signature in the below provided expected Format while filling in the Application Form :
|Latest Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Thumb impression (Males – Left , Females – Right)||3 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
- The scanned photo must be a Color photograph with white background.
- Signature must be done in blue / black ink on white paper.
How to Fill AIEEA PG 2020 Application Fee
Candidates need to follow below given steps in order to apply for AIEEA PG 2020 :
Step 1 Registration :
- Visit the official website and click on the link for New Candidate Registration as shown below :
- Candidates are redirected to the Registration page where they have to fill details like Name, Contact number, Email address etc.
- Once all the details are filled and submitted, candidates receive their Login Credentials such as Application number in mail and registered mobile number.
Step 2 Fill in the Application Form :
- After successful Registration, candidates must note the application number and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the important details like Personal Details, Contact details, Course Details and Qualification Details.
Step 3 Upload Documents : After filling in the details candidates must upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature in prescribed Format.
Step 4 Application Fee payment : Next, candidates have to submit the prescribed Application Fee either by Online mode or Offline mode.
Step 5 Application Form Printout : Lastly, candidates must Print at least three copies of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of Application Form Fee.
Details to be Filled in AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of AIEEA PG 2020:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Id proof
- Phone number
- E- mail address
- Security question and security answer
- Type of Institute
- Place of Residence
- Subject selected for exam
- 4 choice of exam city in order of preference
- Subjects in class 12th
- Result status
- Stream name
- Name of school
- Year of passing
- School address
- Roll number
AIEEA 2020 Application Form Important Notes
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and Step-3 are not completed such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
- . There is no provision to upload any Certificate/ Marksheets etc, with the application.
- The entire application process is online. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document including Confirmation Page to NTA or ICAR through Post/ Fax/By Hand.
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form Correction
The candidates shall be allowed to make changes in the submitted application form. To do correction in any details, after the submission of the fee, candidates have to access their dashboard using login details that are application number and date of birth / password. Not all details in the form can be edited, however, NTA allows the candidates to make changes in most of the fields. The form correction can be done in the online mode only and no other mode of correction is accepted by NTA.
Exam Centres of AIEEA PG 2020
the candidates have to select 4 exam cities in the application form from where they wish to appear for the exam. The exam cities that are available for AIEEA PG 2020 are:
|ITANAGAR / NAHARLAGUN||AL01|
|CHANDIGARH / MOHALI||CH01|
|DELHI / NEW DELHI||DL01|
|PANAJI / MADGAON||GO01|
|KANGRA / PALAMPUR||HP04|
|SRINAGAR (J & K)||JK04|
|DHARWAD / HUBBALLI (HUBLI)||KK10|
|ALAPPUZHA / CHENGANNUR||KL01|
|MUMBAI / NAVI MUMBAI||MR16|
|BERHAMPUR – GANJAM||OR03|
|HYDERABAD / SECUNDERABAD / RANGA REDDY||TL01|
AIEEA PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for AIEEA PG 2020 must fulfill the below given Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit : Candidates should not be below the Age of 19. No relaxation is permissible regarding the minimum age limit.
Academic Qualifications :
- The candidates having passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any recognized University will be eligible
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/PwD categories the requirement is 50% marks.
- For admission in M.V.Sc., candidates must have completed B.V.Sc. & A.H. with internship before the date of admission in the allotted university.
AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Card
Candidates appearing in AIEEA PG 2020 are issued with Admit Card by NTA. Candidates can download their Admit Cards online from the Official website using their Login Credentials. It is only issued to candidates who have successfully submitted their Applications. Candidates must check the e-Admit card carefully for their Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category, etc. AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Cards will not be sent by post. Candidate must not mutilate the e-Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Admit Cards should be preserved in good condition for future reference. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center without valid Identity Proof and Admit Card.
AIEEA PG 2020
All Indian Entrance Examination, AIEEA PG 2020 is conducted at various cities all over the country enabling participation of a large number of candidates seeking admission in Master degree programmes in AUs in different disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Veterinary, Animal Sciences, Agri. Engineering, Community Science (erstwhile Home Science), Fisheries, Dairy Science and other allied sciences. There is no provision of direct nomination for admission through ICAR in any Master degree programme without qualifying in AIEEA PG 2020.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2020. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.