AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form – National Testing Agency (NTA) will release AIEEA PG application form on March 01, 2020. The last date to apply remains March 31, 2020. Candidates can fill the online application form of AIEEA PG 2020 on ntaicar.nic.in. The process of application form includes registering at the official website, filling the application form, uploading the documents, and paying the application fee. Candidates have to pay the expected Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender). Candidates having passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any recognized University are eligible to fill AIEEA PG 2020 application form. Read more details on this page below.
Latest: The AIEEA PG 2020 application form will be start from March 01, 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form
The entire application process is online. Therefore, no Applications are sent through Post/ Fax/By Hand. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. To stay updated with important Events related to the Application process, refer to the below given table:
|AIEEA PG 2020||Important Dates|
|AIEEA PG 2020 Registration Starts||01 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form||31 Mar 2020|
Apply here: Candidates can apply for AIEEA PG 2020 as per the schedule on ntaicar.nic.in
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form Fee
As per the last year details, candidates must submit the following Application Fee for AIEEA PG 2020 :
|General/Unreserved, OBC-NCL & UPS/EWS||Rs 1000/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs 500/-|
NOTE : Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate
Mode of Application Fee Payment : Application Fee can be submitted on both Online and Offline mode
Online Mode : Debit/ Credit card, Net Banking and Unified Payment Interface (UPI) in SBI Bank or ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank or Syndicate Bank.
AIEEA PG 2020 Application Form Image Specifications
Candidates need to Upload Images of their latest Photograph and Signature in the below provided expected Format while filling in the Application Form :
|Latest Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
How to Fill AIEEA PG 2020 Application Fee
Candidates need to follow below given steps in order to apply for AIEEA PG 2020 :
Step 1 Registration :
- Visit the official website and click on the link for New Candidate Registration as shown below :
- Candidates are redirected to the Registration page where they have to fill details like Name, Contact number, Email address etc.
- Once all the details are filled and submitted, candidates receive their Login Credentials such as Application number and Password.
Step 2 Fill in the Application Form :
- After successful Registration, candidates must login and proceed with filling in the Application Form.
- Fill in all the important details like Personal Details, Contact details, Course Details and Qualification Details.
Step 3 Upload Documents : After filling in the details candidates must upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature in prescribed Format.
Step 4 Application Fee payment : Next, candidates have to submit the prescribed Application Fee either by Online mode or Offline mode.
Step 5 Application Form Printout : Lastly, candidates must Print at least three copies of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of Application Form Fee.
AIEEA 2020 Application Form Important Notes
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and Step-3 are not completed such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
- . There is no provision to upload any Certificate/ Marksheets etc, with the application.
- The entire application process is online. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document including Confirmation Page to NTA or ICAR through Post/ Fax/By Hand.
- The candidates are advised to retain:
(i) 3 copies of Computer generated confirmation page of online application
(ii) 3 identical copies of recent passport size colour photographs (with name and date) same as uploaded on the Online Application Form
(iii) Copy of proof of payment of application fee
- For any future correspondence, the candidates must quote their Application number, the name of examination i.e. ICAR AIEEA (PG) 2019 examination, Major Subject Group (with code), Sub-subject (with code).
- Application Forms not complying with the instructions are liable to be rejected.
AIEEA PG 2020 Examination Centers
Following are the Examination Centers for AIEEA PG 2020 as per the last year details:
AIEEA PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for AIEEA PG 2020 must fulfill the below given Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit : Candidates should not be below the Age of 19. No relaxation is permissible regarding the minimum age limit.
Academic Qualifications :
- The candidates having passed graduation with four/six (10+6 B.Sc. Ag.)/five years’ (B.V.Sc. & AH) degree programme from any recognized University will be eligible
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/PwD categories the requirement is 50% marks.
- For admission in M.V.Sc., candidates must have completed B.V.Sc. & A.H. with internship before the date of admission in the allotted university.
AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Card
Candidates appearing in AIEEA PG 2020 are issued with Admit Card by NTA. Candidates can download their Admit Cards online from the Official website using their Login Credentials. It is only issued to candidates who have successfully submitted their Applications. Candidates must check the e-Admit card carefully for their Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category, etc. AIEEA PG 2020 Admit Cards will not be sent by post. Candidate must not mutilate the e-Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Admit Cards should be preserved in good condition for future reference. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center without valid Identity Proof and Admit Card.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the All Indian Entrance Examination (AIEEA) 2020. It is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act, 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examinations for admission to UG, PG & Ph.D Courses in AUs, and award of scholarships & fellowships to the NTA.
AIEEA PG 2020
All Indian Entrance Examination, AIEEA PG 2020 is conducted at 87 cities all over the country enabling participation of a large number of candidates seeking admission in Master degree programmes in AUs in different disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Veterinary, Animal Sciences, Agri. Engineering, Community Science (erstwhile Home Science), Fisheries, Dairy Science and other allied sciences. There is no provision of direct nomination for admission through ICAR in any Master degree programme without qualifying in AIEEA PG 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.