ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card 2018 – Now that ICAR will be conducting IAEEA 2018 again, the admit card for the exam will also be re-issued. The AIEEA PG Admit Card will be issued online, at aieea.net. Indian Council of Agricultural Research uploads the AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card on the official portal. Those candidates who have registered and deposited the application fee can download the admit card (hall ticket). The Admit Card is the document of identity while appearing for the All India Entrance Examination for Admission for PG 2018. No access will be granted to the candidates who forget to carry the admit card/ hall ticket at the examination centre. The candidates can get the admit cards from the official portal www.icar.org.in and the direct link is available on this page.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card
After accessing the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card link mentioned on our page, you can login using the details mentioned below. Any unfair means or malpractice at the examination hall will eliminate you from the competition. The candidates can get to know the highlights of the ICAR AIEEA PG Admit Card through the tabular information mentioned below.
|E-Admit Card Information|
|Date of AIEEA PG 2018 Entrance Exam||22 Jun 2018|
It is your responsibility to check if there is any mistake in the admit card as later on if the officials find any deficiency in the hall ticket, your candidature will be rejected.
Details printed on the Admit Card of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018
An e-Admit Card contains the important information that will define your identity as a test-taker at the examination centre. The important details are mentioned below.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Address
- Examination Date & time
Steps to download the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available on the main website of ICAR www.icar.org.in and the direct link for the admit card will be available on our page as well.
Step 1: Direct Link: To get the direct link for the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admit Card “click here”.
Step 2: The mentioned link will guide you to the login window of admit card.
Step 3: Login window: Enter the specified credentials which are as follows
- Application number
- Date of Birth
Step 4: Generate the hard copy and preserve it.
- This e-Admit Card allows admission of a candidate in the examination hall subject to the condition that if
ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Entry to the Examination Hall without both e-Admit Card and Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar
Enrolment ID proof or passport /ration card /any other valid Govt. Identity card, as applicable, is not
- Particulars in the e-Admit Card must be checked carefully. Errors, if any, must be reported immediately to the Helpline.
- No paper other than indicated above at Sl. No. 2 should be brought inside the examination hall. Cell
phones, calculators, tablets or any other electronic device, etc. and any pre-written material are strictly
prohibited in the Examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 21⁄2 hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. The registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- Bring a clear colour self-attested photograph (same as uploaded at the time of filling-up of online
Application) to be handed over to the invigilator in case it is demanded. ICAR reserves all rights to verify
the identity and genuineness of each candidate by any means that is considered appropriate.
- Do not attempt to give/obtain the assistance of any kind. Any improper conduct of the candidate in the
examination hall will entail forfeiture of candidature besides other legal action desirable.
- Impersonation or attempt to impersonate would invite forfeiture of the candidature.
- For each correct response, 4 marks will be awarded. For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted. No marks will be deducted for questions not attempted. More than one answer will be taken as incorrect response and negatively marked.
- e-Admit Card and hardcopy of three copy of the online application must be preserved for bringing at the time
of admission or any further identity verification by the admitting University.
- Failure to comply with these instructions will entail expulsion/cancellation of candidature and may invite
further legal action.
- The city of examination as filled by the candidate in the Online application shall not be changed. ICAR may change/shift the examination city centre opted by the candidate to another nearby centre if the number of candidates are more at any city centre.
- The question paper will contain topics from each of the 20 major subject-groups.
- There will be a total of 150 multiple choice questions and each question will have four options.
- Exam paper will also include 10 cross-matching type questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions: For each correct multiple choice response, 4 marks will be awarded whereas 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Cross-matching type questions: 1 mark will be allotted for correct pairing and 0.2 marks will be deducted for the incorrect one.