The AIEEA PG 2018 Result will be announced by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The analysis of the answers will be done after scanning it through the computer/scanner and evaluated through the computer by matching the OMR sheet responses of the candidate. The answers will be matched with the major subject-group wise Answer Key templates prepared previously. A merit list will be will be prepared separately for every major subject group. The result will be made available on the official website of ICAR at icar.org.in The candidates who shall successfully appear in the examination will be able to check the result from the website.
The result will apparently be released in the 4th week of June 2018. The result copies of the AIEEA PG 2018 entrance examination will also be displayed at the examination cell of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan. The result will be published in the terms of overall merit-rank. A scorecard will also be made available to the candidates who shall successfully appear in the examination.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Result
The entrants who shall clear the examination will further be called for the counseling round. A category wise result will also be prepared for the counseling round that will be based on the reservation policy of ICAR. No result will be sent through post or any other medium. The link to check the result will be available here after the official announcement. The dates mentioned in the table below may change in accordance with the official announcement by the concerned body. The dates will soon be updated.
|Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Tentative schedule of Counselling||To be announced|
Result: Result will be declared at www.icar.org.in.
How to obtain a scorecard for AIEEA PG 2018
The AIEEA 2018 result will be released in the last week of June 2018. Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website of ICAR at icar.org.in To download the scorecard follow the steps that are given below:
- Go to the official website at icar.org.in and click on the result link as mentioned on the web page.
- Enter the Application number and password and click on the check result button
- Check the result and Download it and candidates should take a printout of it and should retain it till the admissions.
ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam Rank List 2018
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research will release a rank list which will contain the names of the students who qualify the examination. A rank list will be prepared after examining the score of the candidate in the entrance examination. So it is important for the candidate to obtain good marks in the test. The rank list shall consist of roll number, name, and rank of the qualified candidate. The admission to the course will be given according to the rank secured by the entrant. The steps to download the rank list are mentioned below:
- To check the merit list, candidates need to visit the official website of ICAR at icar.org.in
- Now click on the link “Download ICAR AIEEA PG 2017 Merit List”.
- The rank list will automatically be downloaded to the candidate’s computer.
- Check the rank list and search for your name
- After that take a print of the result for the future use.
If in case two or more candidates get the equal number of marks then the tie can be resolved by the following method:
- Comparing the OGPA%- In case of a tie, merit will be determined on the basis of OGPA/ % of marks as obtained in the qualifying Bachelor degree examination.
- Comparing the Age- If still the tie exists then the age of the candidates will be compared and older in age, would be rated higher in the merit list.
No Re-Checking/ Re-Evaluation of OMR Answer Sheets
No rechecking of the AIEEA PG 2018 entrance examination will be done by the concerned authority. This is because the answer sheets are evaluated through computerized scanning/processing. However, if a candidate is in doubt then he or she will be allowed to inspect his/her own OMR Answer Sheet along with the answer key. In this case, the candidate has to send the request or the representation in his or her own handwriting with the copy of valid admit card and application form. All these should be submitted within ten (10) days from the date of declaration of result. Also, the entrants must send Demand Draft of Rs. 500/drawn in favor of “Secretary, ICAR Education Division Revolving Fund” payable at New Delhi.
Method of Selection
The selection of the candidate in the PG program will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination. The candidates who will qualify the examination will be further eligible to appear in the counseling round. For that, candidates need to register for the counseling on the official website of ICAR. The verification of all the documents in terms of Age, Educational qualifications, category etc. will be done in the counseling process. All the details regarding the selection and counseling will be updated on the official website.
List of the Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
Given below is the list of the documents that have to be submitted during the counseling round:
- Class 10th certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates and Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th (in original and photocopy)
- Final year/ final semester result indicating final OGPA/CGPA or final percentage of marks in Graduation
- Provisional/Degree certificate of qualifying graduate examination issued by the university
- Category certificate (belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories) if applicable
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution
- E- Admit card of AIEEA PG 2018 entrance examination
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Insofar, official details of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Result have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of ICAR PG 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.