ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Result has been announced. The candidates can now check it from the link below. The result of ICAR PG has also been released for the re-examination. The result has been announced online, at icarexam.net. The candidates need login id and password to check the result. The result copies of the AIEEA PG 2018 entrance examination will also be displayed at the examination cell of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan. The result has been published in the terms of overall merit-rank. A scorecard is also made available to the candidates who shall successfully appear in the examination. Check complete details on ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Result from this page.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Result
The entrants who shall clear the examination will further be called for the counselling round. A category wise result will also be prepared for the counselling round that will be based on the reservation policy of ICAR. No result has been sent through post or any other medium. The link to check the result is available here.
AIEEA PG Result 2018 dates: The candidates can check the complete schedule for the declaration of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Result from the table below.
|AIEEA PG 2018 Result||Dates|
|Date of Examination||18 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Result||19 Sep 2018|
Result: Click here to check the result for ICAR PG.
How to Check AIEEA PG 2018 Result?
The Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website of ICAR at icar.org.in. To download the scorecard follow the steps that are given below:
- Click on the direct link given on this page.
- Next, the candidates need to enter details such as Login ID and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
- On submitting the details, the result will be available on the screen.
- Lastly, download and take its print out.
Details Given On the AIEEA PG Result 2018
The score card of ICAR AIEEA PG Result 2018 will consist of the following information: ‘
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained
- Rank secured
- Overall Rank
- Status of the result
The scorecard for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 looks like this…
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Cut Off
The qualify this national level entrance test, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks. The cut off is decided by considering various factors such as the number of candidates appeared for the exam, the difficulty level of the test, etc. As per the official authorities, the cut off for qualifying the entrance examination is as follows
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|OBC||As per SC guidelines|
Tie Breaker Criteria for AIEEA PG Result 2018
In case two or more candidates get the equal number of marks then the tie can be resolved by the following method:
- Comparing the OGPA%- In case of a tie, merit will be determined on the basis of OGPA/ % of marks as obtained in the qualifying Bachelor degree examination.
- Comparing the Age- If still the tie exists then the age of the candidates will be compared and older in age, would be rated higher in the merit list.
ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam Rank List 2018
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research will release a rank list which will contain the names of the students who qualify the examination. A rank list will be prepared after examining the score of the candidate in the entrance examination. So it is important for the candidate to obtain good marks in the test. The rank list shall consist of roll number, name, and rank of the qualified candidate. The admission to the course will be given according to the rank secured by the entrant. The steps to download the rank list are mentioned below:
- To check the merit list, candidates need to visit the official website of ICAR at icar.org.in
- Now click on the link “Download ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Merit List”.
- The rank list will automatically be downloaded to the candidate’s computer.
- Check the rank list and search for your name
- After that take a print of the result for the future use.
Re-Checking/ Re-Evaluation of OMR Answer Sheets
No rechecking of the AIEEA PG 2018 entrance examination will be done by the concerned authority. This is because the answer sheets are evaluated through computerized scanning/processing. However, if a candidate is in doubt then he or she will be allowed to inspect his/her own OMR Answer Sheet along with the answer key. In this case, the candidate has to send the request or the representation in his or her own handwriting with the copy of valid admit card and application form. All these should be submitted within ten (10) days from the date of declaration of result. Also, the entrants must send Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of “Secretary, ICAR Education Division Revolving Fund” payable at New Delhi.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidate in the PG program will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination. The candidates who will qualify the examination will be further eligible to appear in the counseling round. For that, candidates need to register for the counseling on the official website of ICAR. The verification of all the documents in terms of Age, Educational qualifications, category etc. will be done in the counseling process. All the details regarding the selection and counseling will be updated on the official website.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling
The candidates whose name will be included in the merit list will be eligible to appear for AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling. Candidate will be recommended for admission in the sub-subject of choice under the major subject group at the accredited Agricultural University on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination and availability of seats at the time of counseling. When reporting to the allotted institute, the candidates need to bring along necessary documents in proof of Date of birth, category, academic records, etc.
ICAR will conduct online counseling for the qualifiers of the entrance examination. The shortlisted candidates need to register for the counseling by paying the requisite amount of the registration fee. Only the registered candidates will be able to choose the courses and universities. A list of candidates who will be allotted a seat on the basis of their merit and availability of seat will be uploaded on the website. The selected candidates will then have to report at the allotted college along with the relevant documents.
List of the Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
Given below is the list of the documents that have to be submitted during the counseling round:
- Class 10th certificate as a proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates and Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th (in original and photocopy)
- Final year/ final semester result indicating final OGPA/CGPA or final percentage of marks in Graduation
- Provisional/Degree certificate of qualifying graduate examination issued by the university
- Category certificate (belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories) if applicable
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidate
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution
- E- Admit card of AIEEA PG 2018 entrance examination
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhaar Card