If the candidate feels any information entered in the online application of ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 is incorrect and needs some modification, it can be done till the last date of the submitting the online application. By clicking on the option of ‘Edit Application’, candidates can edit/ modify the application form. Also after editing, ensure that the details entered are valid and correct best to your knowledge. Once the application has been submitted, any request for change in information in the application will not be entertained.
Although it is always advised to candidates to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form. But if in case it is found some information given in the online application is not correct, ICAR gives such students opportunity to correct it and send it before the due date.
Application form correction is an important process as without correcting your errors, deficiencies present in the application form won’t be resolved which could lead to your potential elimination from the admission process for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018. Carefully study this page to know all about ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form Correction and other details linked to it.
ICAR AIEEA UG/PG 2018 Form Correction
Oh no! That must be the reaction coming from your inner self after figuring out that you have committed the mistake in the Application form of ICAR but there’s always a positive side to everything and here it’s ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 application Form Correction. Oh yes! That must provide a sigh of relief for those who commit such errors. Like last year, this year as well, it will be possible to make corrections in the Application form of ICAR AIEEA UG / PG 2018. One can edit the details even after sending the hard copy of the confirmation page of the application form but only one opportunity will be provided to the candidates. The Chance to make changes through the facility of ICAR AIEEA UG / PG 2018 Application form Correction can be availed only before the deadline.
The aspirants can go through the following dates for the time being until the official notification by ICAR rolls-out. The dates are tentative therefore liable to change.
|The Online Application Process will Kick-start from||03rd week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the Application Fee and Application Form||01st week of May 2018|
|Final Date to make changes in the Application Form||01st week of May 2018|
|Last day to submit the hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of Application Form||01st week of May 2018|
|ICAR AIEEA Examination Day 2018||12 – 13 May 2018|
Application Form Correction
- It is an event that follows after filling up of the application forms and only one chance will be provided to the candidates for making changes in the application form of ICAR AIEEA for the postgraduate course.
- In case, the candidates miss the opportunity to make changes in the application form then the Indian Council of Agricultural research will not be responsible for the cause.
- It is the duty of the candidates to seek the official portal for changes or they can also google search our pages in order to stay updated.
- Our website is the only educational portal that covers almost all entrance exams for admission, therefore, you can search us for any query regarding the Application Form Correction.
Important Points for Application Form Correction
- The application once submitted, no changes can be made. However an Edit option will be activated for editing any mistakes.
- The option of Editing the application will be provided only once.
- Candidates can edit their personal details like name, contact number, email id etc.
- In the Application form correction, some informations can be edited while some cannot.
- The corrected application form has to be submitted before the due date.
- Take print out of the edited application form, and send it through speed post/ Registered post to the ICAR office.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. I have filled my application form but have not yet send it. But I want to edit/ modify some detail in the application form. What should I do?
A. Candidates in that case, can avail the option of Edit. With this they can make the required changes in the online application and submit it before the due date.
Q. Can I make changes after submitting the application form?
A. Candidates cannot edit information in online application, once it is submitted,
Q. I have made some changes in the online application, but the print copy of the online
application is still showing the same mistake and moreover students can edit only once. What should I do now?
A. There is no need to panic, it take about 2-3 days for updation of correction. But if you still want to submit the application, you can take print out of the ‘Online Correction Application’ and submit it.
Q. For how long the Edit Option facility will be available?
A. The facility of Edit option will be available till the last date of submission of application. After the last date, no application forms will be accepted.
Q. I have made the correction in the Application form through “Edit Application” option but the confirmation page is showing the same errors? How to resolve this issue?
A. Normally, it takes 2-3 days for the updating of information in the application form but in case you want to send the application instantly then you can attach the “Online Correction Application”.
Q. Which documents are required to be retained by the candidate?
A. You will be required to retain the photocopy of following documents-
- Application Form
- Proof of payment of Application Fee
- Post office receipt dispatched through Speed post
- Three identical copies of the recent passport size photographs similar to the online application form