AIIMS BSc Admission 2019 – Final Result of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 has been released by AIIMS, New Delhi on the official website, www.aiimsexams.org. The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts the entrance exam for BSc Admission for the academic year 2019. AIIMS has started a new process of registration, known by Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility. The computer-based test is being conducted for admission in BSc (Hons) Nursing, BSc Post Basic Nursing, BSc Para-Medical courses. The candidates can apply for admission to these courses at aimsexams.org. Check here complete details on AIIMS BSc Admission 2019 from this page.
AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2019
There are various B.Sc courses available for the candidates who could join for one or the other course of their interest, field, and forte. AIIMS B.Sc Admissions 2019 is a great opportunity that interested candidates can avail. Notifications regarding, various listed below course has been arrived candidates can check the important dates below in the schedule.
Schedule for various admissions in AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2019
|AIIMS BSc Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Basic Registration for PAAR||30 Nov 2018 –
|Status update of Basic Registration||16 Jan 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration||17 – 22 Jan 2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration||28 Jan 2019 (Only for those candidates who will reupload their images between 08.02.2019 to 11.02.2019)|
|Uploading of Information Brochure||12 Mar 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration|
|Final Registration starts from(Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Code for Final Registration.|
|Final Status (Accepted & Rejected) of Final Registration with reason for rejection.||
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of
|Release of Admit Card||16 May 2019|
Schedule for various courses in AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2019
Candidates can check here the dates regarding examination, result for examination to be declared, dates regarding counselling and personal interview of the further selected candidates and the final result that s the stage 2 result.
|Courses 2019||Entrance Exam||Result (Stage-I)||Personal Interview/counselling (whichever applicable)||Result (Stage-II)|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||01 Jun 2019||07 Jun 2019||26 Jun 2019||28 Jun 2019|
|B.Sc Para-Medical||15 Jun 2019||
||09 Jul 2019
26 Jul 2019
|23 Jun 2019||03 Jul 2019||
||11- 29 Aug 2019
13 – 26 Aug 2019
26 Sep 2019
AIIMS B.Sc 2019 Result
After the successful completion of the examination procedure, the results have been declared. A successful result in the examination for Admission in B.Sc 2019 is an entry ticket for the candidates to appear in the second stage that is Personal Interview or Counselling round whichever is applicable for the course applied. The process to check result online is:
- Click on the direct link provided on the result page.
- OR visit the official website
- Click on to check result notification
- Provide login credentials.
- The result will appear on the screen
How To Apply For AIIMS B.Sc 2019
What is PAAR?
From this year that is 2019 candidates who will be applying for AIIMS admission will have to register themselves twice. With the help of Prospective Applicants, Advanced Registration known as PAAR candiadtes will now be able to register for AIIMS entrance examination six months prior to the examination. The two-step registration includes.
- Basic Registration
- Final registration( Application form filling)
Basic registration: All those candidates willing to take AIIMS 2019 will have to start registering themselves by visit the official website of AIIMS.
- On the website click on to ” click here for new basic registration”.
- provide the details required to register
- Upload images: Photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Submit the registration form.
Final registration( Application form filling): The candidates who will successfully complete the basic registration process will then have to fill the application form that will be available online, along with a fee payment candiadtes will have to submit the final application form.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS B.Sc 2019
The eligibility criteria are one of the major factors to be checked by every candidate before applying for AIIMS B.Sc courses. Check the eligibility criteria here and apply only if eligible.
Basic eligibility criteria
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)||B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing & B.Sc Para-Medical||For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing|
2. B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic): Registration as a nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing council. In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months:
- O.T. Techniques,
- Ophthalmic Nursing,
- Leprosy Nursing,
- TB Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing,
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course, only female candidates are eligible. (Common to AIIMS New Delhi & other Six AIIMS)
- Candidates who are to appear in 12th class examination in March/April 2018 and whose results are likely to be declared before 30th June 2019 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, Bachelor of Optometry andB.Sc.(Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses.
AIIMS B.Sc 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who successfully submit the online registration form can download the admit card issued by the institution online. Candidates must download the admit card before the examination date. the process to download the admit card is:
- Click on the direct link provided on the admit card page.
- OR visit the official website.
- On the dashboard look for the link to download admit card
- Provide the login credentials to generate admit card
- Download the admit card generated and take a print out of the same.
AIIMS B.Sc 2019 Medical Examination
Candidates who will be selected for the admission will have to go under a medical examination which will confirm the selection of the candidate as it depends on the assessment from Medical Board, if a candidate is found medically unfit, he/she will not be admitted. The decision of the Board shall be final.
AIIMS B.Sc 2019 Seat Intake
The seat intakes will depend on the number of seats that will be allotted for the intake.
B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) for AIIMS, New Delhi.
B.Sc(Hons) Nursing for AIIMS, For Female Candidates only.
AIIMS B.Sc 2019 Fee structure
The fee structure of the courses is available below. A fee structure/ chart involves the tuition fee, hostel fee and other various courses that are to be listed as the expense for the candidate who wants to study.
Those candidates who want to avail of the National Medical Library facilities located in the vicinity of the Institute campus will be required to deposit Rs. 50/- extra.
AIIMS B.Sc 2019 Reservation
The seat allotment will be done keeping in mind the reservation criteria that is already set by the board the reservation of the seats will as follows:
AIIMS, New Delhi
Other Backward Class: 27%
Scheduled Caste: 15%
Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
If the requisite number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up the seats reserved for the Scheduled Castes, the same will be filled by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa. In case suitable candidates are not available from the two reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filled up by the candidates from the general category In case suitable candidates are also not available in the OBC reserved category, the same will be filled up by the candidates from the general category.
For Indian Nationals, 5% reservation for Person With Benchmark Disability shall be provided on horizontal basis, in the seats advertised.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
- Click here to check the official Notice regarding PAAR.