WBJEE JECA 2020 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) has released the notification for the WEBJEE JECA entrance exam on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% aggregate in required field can fill the online application form from April 02, 2020. It is a state level examination will be conducted on June 27, 2020, in offline mode for admission into Master of Computer Applications in various institutions of West Bengal. For more information about WBJEE JECA 2020 examination read the page below.
WBJEE JECA 2020
The exam will carry the paper one is Mathematics and other is Aptitute. Candidates have to qualify in both the paper. Interested candidates can check the important dates and times related to WB JECA 2020 examination in the table given below.
|WBJEEB JECA 2020||Important Date|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form Release Date||02 Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form Last Date||16 Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form last date to download confirmation page||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card Release||to be notified!|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Examination||27 Jun 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Result Declaration||to be notified!|
WBJEE JECA 2020 Examination Pattern
Candidates must check the WBJEE JECA 2020 Exam Pattern before appearing for the examination from below.
- Mode of Examination: Exam will be conducted in Offline mode
- Duration: Duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Papers: Mathematics and Aptitude
- Medium of exam; Questions will be of the English language only
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for correct answer and -0.25 for incorrect answer
Distribution table of questions and marks
WBJEE JECA 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the Syllabus for WBJEE JECA 2020 Syllabus below.
- Analytical Geometry : Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola, Translation & Rotation of axes.
- Algebra: Complex number, De Moiver’s theorem, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Inequation, Sets and elements, Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field.
- Calculus: Limit, Continuity, Differentiation; Maxima & minima; Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series: Definite and indefinite integrals, First ana second order differential equation; Functions of several variables; Partial differentiation.
- Probability & Statistics: Permutation, Combination, Probability, Probability distribution, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation coefficient.
- Problem Solving,
- Quantitative Comparison,
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation
WBJEE JECA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: For admission into Universities, University departments and government colleges, the candidate must be domicile of West Bengal.
Academic Eligibility Criteria: Various institutions that offer the three years MCA course in the State of West Bengal follows one of the following four modules of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed 3-year Bachelor degree programs from UGC recognized University with at least 60% in Honour / Aggregate (45% for SC / ST/ OBC A / OBC B / PWD candidates) along with 60% (45% for SC / ST/ OBC A / OBC B / PWD candidates) in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level together with at least 60% marks in Secondary
- Candidates must have completed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with at least 60% (45% for SC / ST/ OBC A / OBC B / PWD candidates) in Mathematics in both Secondary or equivalent and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations from recognized Boards.
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years duration (except for BBA) with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.
- Must have scored 60% aggregate marks and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates at graduation level.
- Candidates must have completed an Graduate or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) in B.E./B.Tech/BCA of a University/Institute with Mathematics as one of the subject
- Must have secure 60% aggregate marks and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC- A/OBC-B candidates.
- Candidates must pass 3 years B. Sc. Hons. from UGC recognised university having Mathematics as one of the subject with at least 60% marks in 10th leve
- Candidates must have completed degree and 10+2 education with minimum 60% aggregate marks and 45% for SC/ST/OBCC- A/OBC-B candidates.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
WJEEB will release the JECA Application Form on the official website. Candidates who fulfill the application form, can fill the application form. Candidates have to provided their personal detail like name, date of birth, email Id, mobile number, etc. Candidates have to fill the formcandidates must go to the completely with all the details required and have to pay the application fee.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the expected application fee of Rs. 500/- through the online mode.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card
The WBJEE JECA admit card will issue on the official site. Candidate can access the admit card login with application number, password in the candidates login as per schedule. Candidates appearing for the exam, have to carry admit card along with the a photograph and any one valid Id proof such as addhar card, pan card, passport, driving licence. Admit card will carry the important details related to exam like date, time, exam venue, roll, photograph and signature of the candidate.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Examination Centers
During online application, the candidate has to choose any 2 of the following examinations zones. The Examination will be held in the following zones.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Result
WBJEEB will release the JECA result on the official website in the form of rankcard. Candidates can check and download the rank card by logging in with application number and password. Rank card will carry the name, roll no, application number, marks and rank secured by the candidates. On the basis of the result candidates can participate in the online counselling process.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling
WBJEEB releases a separate notification regarding the Counselling Round and only the eligible candidates can participate in the same.Qualified candidates must go to the center allotted by the Board along with all the required documents in the given date and time .Candidates must appear for the counselling and Admission Round. No other person is allowed to present on behalf of the candidates.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was constituted in the year 1962 by the Government of West Bengal as the state government administered authority. It was established to conducts the entrance exam and to regulate the admission in the institutes and colleges of the West Bengal. It conducts various entrance examination like WBJEE, PUBDET, PUMDET, EVETS, JELET, JENPAUH, JECA, JEHOM, JEEDEC, JESNU at the state level.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct WBJEE JECA 2020.
Ans : Candidates having domicile of Bengal and have completed graduation in any discipline except BBA with at least 60% marks and 45% for reserved candidates can apply for WBJEE JECA.
Ans : WBJEE JECA will be conducted in offline mode (OMR based)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.