WB JECA 2022 – WBJEEB has released the WB JECA 2022 result on June 28, 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check result at wbjeeb.nic.in. The Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application (JECA) is a State level MCA entrance exam. WB JECA exam is conducted by WBJEEB. It is entrance exam for admission to MCA in Colleges in West Bengal. Official website is wbjeeb.nic.in. Get here latest news on WB JECA 2022 and its exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – WB JECA 2022 result has been released. Get direct link to check the result here.
WB JECA 2022
About the exam: WB JECA 2022 is short for Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application. It is an MCA entrance exam at the State level. Organized by WBJEEB, WB JECA is for admission to MCA in various Universities, Government as well as Self Financing Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
WB JECA Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the WB JECA Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||WB JECA 2022|
|Full Form||Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application|
|Exam Organizing Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||MCA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through JECA||MCA|
|Colleges in which admission is through JECA||Colleges in West Bengal|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Pen and Paper Based Test|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||BCA, B.Tech., B.E and those who passed B.Sc.(Hons) in Computer Science or B.Sc.(Major) in Computer Application|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Information Bulletin
- Important instructions
- Rules of examination
- Examination zones
- Proformas for Certificates
- Steps of Application
- Timetable – Note that this is the initially released timetable. Please refer the official website for updated dates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Dec – Pattern of Question Paper of JECA
WB JECA 2022 Exam Date
The WB JECA 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of WB JECA Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||25 Jan 2022|
|Release of WB JECA application form 2022||25 Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply at wbjeeb.nic.in||01 Feb 2022 (6 PM)|
|Application form correction||03 – 04 Feb 2022|
|WB JECA admit card 2022 download|
03 May 2022
|WB JECA 2022 exam date||15 May 2022 (11 AM to 1 PM)|
|Issuance of answer key||20 May 2022|
|Last date to challenge model answer key||23 May 2022|
|Release of WB JECA 2022 Final Answer Key||27 Jun 2022|
|WB JECA 2022 result date and time||28 Jun 2022|
Candidates must keep checking wbjeeb.nic.in for any changes in the Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application dates.
WB JECA 2022 Result
The result of WB JECA 2022 is declared by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board as per the result date and time decided by them.
WB JECA 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for WB JECA 2022 is decided by WBJEEB. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
Link – The direct link to check Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application result is made available on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in.
How to check WB JECA 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website wbjeeb.nic.in and click on the relevant WB JECA result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of WB JECA 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a WB JECA 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
WB JECA 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the WB JECA answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application exam and predict their result.
Unofficial Answer Key – Many MCA entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of WB JECA exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
Official Answer Key – WBJEEB releases the official answer key of WB JECA 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from wbjeeb.nic.in.
WB JECA 2022 Application Form
The application form of WB JECA 2022 is released by WBJEEB.
WB JECA 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application, candidates must first do registration at wbjeeb.nic.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for WB JECA 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Then do registration for the WB JECA exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the WB JECA 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the WB JECA online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- General candidates – Rs 500
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates – Rs 400
WB JECA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of WB JECA exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Those candidates, who have passed BCA, B.Tech., B.E and those who passed B.Sc.(Hons) in Computer Science or B.Sc.(Major) in Computer Application can apply for JECA 2022 entrance test. Also those candidate who passed B.Com/ B.A./ B.Sc.(other) can apply for JECA-2022 entrance test. For more detail see APPENDIX-8 of the Information Bulletin
Eligibility Criteria for Application – Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Eligibility criteria for admission in different universities/ colleges is different. See APPENDIX-8 of the Information Bulletin
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website wbjeeb.nic.in and information brochure.
WB JECA 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of WB JECA 2022 is as follows.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: WBJEEB will hold the Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application as Offline Pen and Paper Based Test.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ.
- Language of question paper: The WB JECA question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
- Only one option is correct.
- Correct option will yield 1 (one) mark
- Incorrect option will yield -¼ (negative ¼) marks.
- For any combination of more than one option, even if it contains the correct option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -¼ (negative ¼) marks.
- Not attempting the question will fetch 0 marks.
- One or more options is/are correct.
- Marking all correct options only will yield 2 (two) marks.
- For any combination of answers containing one or more incorrect options, the said answer will be treated as incorrect, and it will yield zero (0) mark even if one or more of the chosen options is/are correct.
- For partially correct answers, i.e., when all correct options are not marked and also no incorrect options are marked, marks awarded = 2 x (no of correct options marked) / (total no of actually correct options)
- Not attempting the question will fetch 0 marks
WB JECA 2022 Syllabus
The WBJEEB releases the syllabus of Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MCA exam. The WB JECA syllabus is as follows.
The papers will be based on Undergraduate Computer Application course followed in various Universities in India.
WB JECA 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of WB JECA 2022 is issued by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for those who have submitted application form.
Release Date – The release date of WB JECA admit card 2022 is as per decision of WBJEEB. Please refer the dates table or here for the date.
Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the WB JECA hall ticket at wbjeeb.nic.in.
How to download WB JECA admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application, candidates need to access the WB JECA 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ – 13/1, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Help Desk: 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050 (Toll Free)
Central Query & Grievance Redressal Cell
It is for the notice of all candidates that like every previous year, this year
also a Central Query & Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted, which
will function all through the counselling period.
Toll free numbers: 1800-3450-050, 1800-1023-781
Landline numbers: 033-2367-1142/ 1149/ 1159
Qs 1. What is WB JECA exam?
Ans 1. The WB JECA exam is held annually by the WBJEEB. It is an MCA entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MCA in West Bengal.
Qs 2. How can I apply for WB JECA 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit wbjeeb.nic.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for WB JECA exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Application?
Ans 3. Candidates after BCA, B.Tech., B.E and those who passed B.Sc.(Hons) in Computer Science or B.Sc.(Major) in Computer Application who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the WB JECA exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is wbjeeb.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.