WBJEE JECA 2020– Examination of WBJEE JECA 2020 is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB). Interested candidates can submit the Application Form along with the Application Fee for WBJEE JECA 2020 on the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.nic.in. It is a state level examination. WBJEE JECA 2020 is an Online Examination. This examination is conducted for admission to Master of Computer Applications in various institutions inside West Bengal. WBJEE JECA 2020 examination shall be conducted in the 2nd week of July 2020. Want to know more about WBJEE JECA 2020 examination? Read all the information given on this page below.
WBJEE JECA 2020
Candidate must have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree programme to appear for the WBJEE JECA 2020 examination. Interested candidates can check the important dates and times related to WB JECA 2020 examination in the table given below.
|WBJEEB JECA 2020||Important Date|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form Release Date||1st week of Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form Last Date||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form last date to download confirmation page||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card Release||1st week of Jul 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Examination||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Result Declaration||2nd week of Aug 2020|
NOTE: All future communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID. WBJEEB is not responsible for non-receipt of any communication by the candidates if the mobile number and/or the email ID is(are) wrong /non-existing/ changed.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Examination Pattern
Candidates must check the WBJEE JECA 2020 Exam Pattern before appearing for the examination. Interested candidates can check the WBJEE JECA 2020 Exam Pattern below.
Mode of Examination: Online
Maximum Time: 3 hours
Total no. of questions: 150
Total Marks: 150
Type of Question: MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
Language of the paper: English
|Sections||No. of questions||Full marks||Time|
Candidates can check the Scoring Methodology for WBJEE JECA 2020 below.
- All questions have four answer options
- Only one option is correct.
- Correct response yields 1 (one) mark.
- Incorrect response yields -1/4 (25% negative) marks.
- For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer are treated as incorrect and yields -1/4 (25% negative) marks
- No response yields zero mark.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the Syllabus for WBJEE JECA 2020 Syllabus below.
Paper – I: Mathematics (100 marks) :
- Analytical Geometry :Cartesian and polar coordinate; Straight line; Circle; Ellipse; Parabola; Hyperbola; Translation & Rotation of axes.
- Algebra : Complex number, De Moiver’s theorem, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Inequation, Sets and elements, Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field.
- Calculus: Limit, Continuity, Differentiation; Maxima & minima; Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series: Definite and indefinite integrals, First ana second order differential equation; Functions of several variables; Partial differentiation.
- Probability & Statistics : Permutation, Combination; Probability; Probability distribution; Mean; Median; Mode; Standard Deviation; Correlation coefficient.
Paper – II: Aptitude test (100 marks) :
- Problem Solving,
- Quantitative Comparison,
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation
WBJEE JECA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: For admission into Universities, University departments and government colleges, the candidate must be domicile of West Bengal.
Academic Eligibility Criteria: Various institutions that offer the three years MCA course in the State of West Bengal follows one of the following four modules of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed 3-year Bachelor degree programs from UGC recognized University with at least 60% in Honour / Aggregate (45% for SC / ST/ OBC A / OBC B / PWD candidates) along with 60% (45% for SC / ST/ OBC A / OBC B / PWD candidates) in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level together with at least 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with at least 60% (45% for SC / ST/ OBC A / OBC B / PWD candidates) in Mathematics in both Secondary or equivalent and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations from recognized Boards.
- Candidates, who are due to appear in the 3 year Bachelor degree examination in the current year have to submit their mark sheet or grade card within 3 months from the commencement of the 1st-semester classes.
- UGC and/or AICTE recognized (as the case may be) Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years duration except for BBA with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level.
- Obtained 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates) at graduation level.
- Graduate or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline of a UGC recognized University/Institute or AICTE recognized B.E./B.Tech/BCA of a University/Institute. Candidate must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at each level of education. Candidates have to secure 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC- A/OBC-B candidates) at each level of education.
- Candidates must pass 3 years B. Sc. Hons. from UGC recognised university with at least 60% in Honours (55% for SC/ST candidates) in Bachelor level having Mathematics as one of the subject together with at least 60% marks in 10th level and (10+2)th level with at least 60% in Mathematics in both 10th and (10+2)th level from recognised Board.
Note: Candidates holding the degree certificates from state universities where he/she studied through off-campus centre(s) outside the territorial jurisdiction of the state are not eligible for admission.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
Application Form for WBJEE JECA 2020 shall be released in the 1st week of April 2020 and the last date to fill the same is in the 2nd week of April 2020. Candidates must fill the WBJEE JECA Application Form to appear in the examination conducted for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. Candidates can get the WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form from the official site of WBJEEB. All the interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
Application Fee: Candidates must submit the Application Fee along with the Application Form before the last date of submission. The expected Application Fee for WBJEE JECA 2020 examination is Rs. 500 and additional service charge of the bank as applicable. Candidates can pay the fees online through Credit Card,Debit Card or Net Banking. Application Fee for WBJEE JECA 2020 is non refundable.
Note: The Application Fee provided here is based upon the last year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as the new brochure will get released.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for WBJEE JECA 2020 shall be released in the 1st week of July 2020 on the official site of WJEEB. All the appearing candidates of WBJEE JECA 2020 must go to the examination hall along with their Admit Card for the same and all the required documents. All the appearing candidates must keep their WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card safely with them till the time of Admission.
Note: If a candidate need a duplicate admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board, but only till the given time. In order to get a duplicate, the candidate must apply to the board and pay the required processing fee.
Details of WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card below.
- Candidate’s personal details
- Communication Details
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Test centers
- Important instructions
- Course details
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
WBJEE JECA 2020 Examination Centers
During online application, the candidate has to choose any 2 of the following examinations zones. The Examination will be held in the following zones.
Allocation of examination centre are based upon the choices given by the candidates at the time of the submission of the Application Form. However, the discretion of the Board in the allocation of examination centre shall be final. No request for change of allocated centre is to be entertained under normal circumstances. Any examination zone may be dropped if adequate numbers of candidates are not available.
Note: The examination Centres provided here are based upon the last year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as the new brochure will get released.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Result
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) releases the Result for WBJEE JECA. The expected date for the release of WBJEE JECA 2020 Result is in the 2nd week of August 2020. WBJEEB releases the WBJEE JECA 2020 Result on its official website. It releases the WBJEE JECA Result in the form of a Rank Card. Candidates must download and print their WBJEE JECA 2020 Result for future references. After checking Result all the selected candidates must keep themselves prepared for the counselling round of the same.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Seat Matrix
Number of seats (category wise) available for the academic session 2020-21 shall be declared by the concerned institutions in due course of time and the same will be published on the official website of WBJEE before counselling. As per the previous year’s information brochure, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board releases the seat matrix for the admission in colleges as per the course a few days before the counselling and after the declaration of Result.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check all the information regarding counselling and seat allotment round below.
- WBJEEB releases a separate notification regarding the Counselling Round and only the eligible candidates can participate in the same.
- Qualified candidates must go to the center allotted by the Board along with all the required documents in the given date and time .
- Candidates must appear for the counselling and Admission Round. No other person is allowed to present on behalf of the candidates.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was constituted in the year 1962 by the Government of West Bengal. The Board is empowered to conduct common, combined, competitive, entrance examinations for admission to the undergraduate professional and vocational courses in any College or in any University in the State of West Bengal. The endeavor of the Board has always been directed towards enhancement of transparency in conducting Common Entrance Examinations through effective state-of-the-art technology.