WBJEE JECA 2018 Result – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will be announced the result after the examination of WBJEE JECA 2018 for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) Course. The rank card will be published online only. The candidates who will appear for JECA 2018 will be able to download the rank card by entering the Application Number, Date of Birth and Password in the specified fields. The WBJEEB will also publish a merit list on its official website.
WBJEE JECA Result 2018
Result of JECA 2018 will be declared as per schedule. The Board will compile the merit list and release the result with rank card at its website, viz. www.wbjeeb.in. The total number of candidates to be merit listed will be decided by appropriate authority.
|Date of online examination||23 Jun 2018|
|Publication of WBJEE JECA Result 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
The rank card will contain the information on rank and total score of the candidate.
Results: Results will be declared on www.wbjeeb.in.
- Final result will be published in the form of Rank Cards, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. Rank cards will be available only from the portal www.wbjeeb.in
- Candidates will be able to view and download their rank card by logging in with their password.
- Duplicate rank cards cannot be generated at any later stage after a specified date. Hence candidates are advised to retain their rank cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- Ranks will be awarded to all candidates, who will appear for JECA-2018. But all those, who appear in the examination and have a rank, may not be eligible for counselling, for which a cut off rank and/or a cut off score will be decided by the board, which will be announced at the time of publication of the result.
How to Check JECA Result?
Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- A pdf file will open.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your name or roll number and press enter. The name or roll number will be highlighted.
How to Download the JECA Rank Card?
The final result of the WBJEE JECA 2018 will be released in the form of rank card. The check their individual result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the rank card.
- Enter the Application number, Password and Date of birth
- Submit the details
- The rank card will appear on the screen
- It is advised to candidates to download and take print out of the rank card for future references.
Ranking Methodology and publication of Merit Lists
WBJEEB will publish a merit rank (in the form of downloadable Rank Card only) based on the candidates’ score in the entrance tests.
- This List shall be in the name and style of ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank).
- Ranking of the said Merit List shall be done in the descending order of marks scored in the entrance test.
- Separate reserved category ranks e.g. SC-Rank, ST-Rank, OBC-A-Rank, OBC-B-Rank, PwD-Rank also will be published for respective category of students.
- But only ‘GMR’ shall be applicable for sequencing the counselling and seat allotment. Category ranks are prepared only for sequencing the deserving candidates within the respective category.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the merit rank will be decided as follows:
- Less negative marks in Mathematics & Aptitude Test taken together
- More positive marks in Mathematics.
- More positive marks in Aptitude Test.
- Less negative marks in Mathematics.
- Less negative marks in Aptitude Test.
- If tie exists still thereafter, same will be broken by the date of birth (DOB) of the concerned candidates; the older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
Counselling/seat allotment and admission
- A separate notification with details of counseling/seat allotment and admission will be published in www.wbjeeb.in shortly after publication of result. Only those, eligible for counseling, will be able to participate in it.
- Credentials of candidates eligible for counseling and admission will be verified at the counselling Center on stipulated dates, details of which will be notified in due course of time.
- Since counseling and admission process is sequential according to rank, candidate has to appear for counselling on the specified date and time only. It is not possible to allow any different date or time for any candidate.
- The candidate has to appear himself/herself. No other person is allowed to appear for counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.