|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2017 is the hall ticket issued for the Joint Entrance Examination for MCA Admit card of JECA 2017 is to be carried by each candidate on the day of exam and present at the examination hall. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board provides hall ticket for candidates who have filled and submitted the application form of JECA along with requisite fee as instructed. Candidates can get here JECA 2017 Admit Card and instructions on how to get the admit card / hall ticket.
|Download WBJEE JECA 2017 Admit Card from||30 May 2017|
|Date of online examination||10 Jun 2017|
WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2017
Admit cards of WBJEE JECA 2017 is available for the student to download after the completion of Application process. Candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card along with a photograph identical with the one uploaded earlier.
- To Download Your Admit Card – Click Here
List of Candidates: Check the list of candidates for whom Admit Card will be issued offline – From Here
Rules of the Examination – Check Here
Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JECA2017. Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects till completion of admission procedure.
Instruction to Candidates
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and to take a print. Candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JECA-2017.
- Duplicate admit cards cannot be generated after the examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place and in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate. All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible will be issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for JECA-2017.
- All verifications will be done during counselling/admission by concerned authorities and finally by the concerned university, where registration will be done. If, at any stage after examination, it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she had appeared in and secured a Merit Rank in JECA-2017. Appearing in the examination and securing a Rank in the JECA-2017 does not constitute a right/guarantee in favour of a candidate for his/her claim for admission.