WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019: WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019 will be issued on 4 July 2019 only to those who have successfully registered themsleves online. WBJEE JECA Admit Card is the hall ticket which is issued for the Joint Entrance Examination for MCA Admission. Admit card of JECA 2019 is to be carried by each candidate on the day of exam and present at the examination hall. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board will provide hall ticket for candidates who filled the application form of JECA along with a requisite fee on time. Check complete details on WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019 from this page.
WBJEE JECA 2019 Admit Card
Candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card along with a photograph identical with the one uploaded earlier. Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects till completion of admission procedure.
|Download WBJEE JECA 2019 Admit Card from||04 Jul 2019|
|Date of online examination||13 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019 will be released on the official website www.wbjeeb.in.
NOTE: Candidate must bring the downloaded admit card along with all the prescribed documents at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to take entry without admit card.
How to Download the WBJEE JECA 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card as per the instructions given below;
- Click on the link provided on this page to download the admit card
- Enter the Application number and Password and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
Details mentioned in the admit card
Candidates can see the following details which will be printed on the WBJEE JECA 2019 hall ticket. It is advised to all the contenders to cross check the details after its arrival. in case of discrepancy, candidates must contact the concerned authorities of the conducting body.
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Communication details
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Test centre
- Important Instructions
- Course details
Instruction to Candidates
Candidates must check out the instructions given below to avoid any hassles in accessing and downloading the admit card.
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the student to download and to take a print. Candidate has to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in JECA-2019.
- Duplicate admit cards cannot be generated after the examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place and in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate.
- All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible will be issued admit cards and shall be provisionally permitted to sit for JECA-2019.
- All verifications will be done during counselling/admission by concerned authorities and finally by the concerned university, where registration will be done.
WBJEEB JECA 2019 has designed some exam rules for the candidates who are going to appear for the JECA 2019 entrance exam. Candidates must follow these rules for their at the exam center. These rules are: