AIN Guwahati 2020 Result has announced by Army Institute of Nursing. AIN Guwahati result has released in PDF format at acn.co.in. AIN Guwahati conducts the Nursing Exam for the B.Sc and M.Sc Course for the candidate’s admission. The Army Institute of Nursing is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. There were two different AIN Guwahati Exam for both the courses, one Online Admission Test (OAT) for B.Sc Nursing and Written Admission Test for M.Sc Nursing. After the successful conduction of exam the result is announced. Candidate can check all details regarding AIN Guwahati 2020 Result from this article.
– Online Counselling Guidelines Second Merit List for admission to B.Sc Nursing. Scroll down to check it.
– The 2nd merit list has been released for AIN Guwahati Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
– OAT Result 2020 is available now. Scroll down to check it.
AIN Guwahati 2020 Result
Result is available in PDF format, so the canddiate have an option to download it and us it in future. Since the entire evaluation is computerized, request for re-evaluation is not be considered under any circumstance for Online Admission Test. Candidate can check the dates from the schedule provided below.
|Exam Date of B.Sc Nursing|
|Result of B.Sc Nursing||01 Oct 2020|
|Exam Date of M.Sc Nursing|
|Result of M.Sc Nursing||01 Oct 2020|
- Click here to download the Online Counselling Guidelines Second Merit List.
- Click here to download the 2nd merit list for B.Sc Nursing Courses.
- Click here to download the notice for 2nd merit list guidelines.
- Click here to download the Merit List of Candidates for First Counselling.
- Click here to download the Certificates of Counseling
Result: Click here to check the OAT 2020 Result.
AIN Guwahati 2020 Counselling
Click here to download the Counselling Notice
Steps to Download the AIN Guwahati 2020 Result
After the candidate have successfully given the examination, the nest thing they do is to check there result. There are two ways in which the candidate can check there result one by directly cicking on the link provided or by visiting the official website. Candidate can follow these steps to download the AIN Guwahati 2020 Result.
Step 1: Visit the Official website of AIN Guwahati i.e. ainguwahati.org.
Step 2: On the official website page explore the webpage and click on the link of “AIN Guwahati 2020 Result”.
Step 3: The result for both Online Admission Test (OAT) and Written Admission Test (WAT) will open in pdf format. Candidate should note that if there is any mistakes in the details of the candidate, they should know that the information is same which they have provided while filling the AIN Guwahati Application Form.
Step 4: The candidate can then download the Result to use it in the future.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Result for further use.
About AIN Guwahati 2020 Merit List
Result will be declared in the form of Merit List and according to the merit in the merit list the candidate will be able to appear for the next round which is counseling. Admission will be strictly based on Merit of marks obtained in exam. The decision of management regarding the preparation of merit list will be final and no arbitration in this matter will be accepted. Merit List will be declared on the official website and also a link will be provided on our page for the ease of candidate.
Tie Breaking – In the case of candidates securing equal number of marks, their relative merit will be reassessed, inter-se on the basis of the following order of preference:-
- Candidate who secured more aggregate marks (PCBE subjects) in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 & its equivalent will be considered.
- Candidate who have secured more marks in Biology in the OAT will be considered if tie still exist.
- Seniority in date of birth candidate will be considered.
AIN Guwahati 2020 Counseling
AIN Guwahati 2020 Counseling will be held on the basis of Merit List. Deatils regarding will be released on the official website and link to check details directly will also be provided on our page. The presence of candidate is mandatory at the time of counseling. Counseling will commence at AIN Guwahati for provisionally eligible candidates will be called strictly in order to their merit in the exam. Candidate would have to carry the AIN Guwahati Admit Card at the time of counseling.
Document required for verification at the time of counseling:-
- Proof of age as it appears in the mark sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination.
- Certificate of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent examination.
- Marks sheet of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- School/Institute leaving certificate (after qualifying in 10+2 equivalent examination).
- Migration certificate from CBSE/ State Board/ University.
- Proof of eligible category (Certificates as applicable).
- Medical certificate as prescribed in the form.
- Gap certificate from school/college if applicable.
About Army Institute of Nursing (AIN)
Army Institute of Nursing conducts examination for female dependents of army personnel to take admission into various Nursing courses offered. Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati was raised at 151 Base Hospital location at Guwahati on August 01, 2006 for imparting professional education in nursing sciences primarily to female dependants of Army personnel and is affiliated to the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. It is recognised by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Assam Nurses Midwife’s and Health Visitors’ Council, Assam. The graduates of AIN have been placed in reputed hospitals across the country with attractive remuneration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1. What if any candidate has gotten 45 marks in any subject? Will they qualify for AIN Guwahati admission?
Ans 1. Yes, the candidate is considered but the candidate should fill other eligibility criteria in order to appear for admission.
Ques 2. Sir is there any interview after qualifying the written exam?
Ans 2. No, there is no interview after the written exam. Admission is done on the basis of marks in written exam followed by counseling session.
Ques 3. After passing the written exam whether do the candidate have to give medical test?
Ans 3. No, there is no medical test for admission in this institute.
Ques 4. Can I apply for MSC nursing( without experience certificate )soon after completing my BSC degree?
Ans 4. Applicant should have minimum one-year work experience after registration with state nursing council as a registered nurse/ registered midwife nurse.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.