AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 – AIN Guwahati has released the notification for admission into B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing 2021. The AIN conducts four years of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course as per Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi guidelines. This institute also offers two years M.Sc. nursing course leading to the award of a Master of Science in Nursing degree by Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. The admission will be taken on the basis of the entrance exam in the above-given courses. Candidates can get complete details on the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: AIN Guwahati has released the admission notice for M.Sc nursing. Scroll down to check it.
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021
Interested candidates will be able to fill the application form to appear in the examination going to be held for getting admission in B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing courses. Candidates who fill the application form on time will only be able to download their admit card. Check below the important schedule for Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021.
|Events||B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Nursing|
|Availability of Application Forms||March – April 2021||March – April 2021|
|Registration End Date (Without late fees)||to be announced||19 Jun 2021|
|Registration End Date (With late fees)||to be announced||30 Jun 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card to the candidates||to be announced||to be announced|
|Mock Test for candidates||to be announced||–|
|Date of Online Admission Test (OAT)||27 Jun 2021||18 Jul 2021|
|Date of declaration of result||to be announced||4th week of Aug 2021|
|Counselling & Admission of Selected Candidates at AIN Guwahati||to be announced||3rd/ 4th week of|
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates check the details eligibility criteria is given below:
For M.Sc Nursing:
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M Sc Nursing course.
- M.Sc Nursing One year experience after passing B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council. Those candidates who are registered with other nursing councils will have to obtain reciprocal registration with Assam State Nursing Council before joining the course.
- The candidate should have a minimum of one-year of work experience after Basic B Sc Nursing or a Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B Sc Nursing prior to joining the course.
- Candidate should be medically fit for undergoing M Sc Nursing course
- Candidate with PB BSc Nursing programme from IGNOU centers not recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and those from any other university through distance education are not eligible
Note: Admission to M.Sc Nursing will be provisional subject to verification of eligibility and registration by the university.
For B.Sc Nursing:
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Bachelor of Nursing (B Sc Nursing) course until she has passed the qualifying examination as a regular candidate in the first attempt (Those who have repeated the XII Std/ have given supplementary examination in any subject and students who have passed XII as private students or from open board are not eligible). Details are as under:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Or
- The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University / Board or the recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. Or
- Pre-professional / Pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the Pre University or any equivalent examination. The pre-professional/permedical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, along with English a compulsory subject. Or
- First year of three-year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a practical test of all three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and further that she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Application Form
Application form for admission to Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati M.Sc and B.Sc Nursing will be available at acn.cbtexam.in. Candidates can fill the online application from the official website of AIN by themselves. Candidates must ensure that fall under the eligibility norms set Army Institute of Nursing. The AIN Guwahati Application Form must be filed on or before its last date. Otherwise, the request for submission of the application form will not be entertained by the authority. Candidate can check more details regarding the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021 Application form from the link provided above in the Quick links section.
Application Form Fee
Application fee for B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing 2021 is given below:
|Course||Application fee (Paid Online)|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 50/-(as gateway charges)|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 600/- as per last year|
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the Army Institute of Nursing will be uploaded on the official website as per schedule for B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing both. Candidates will be able to download the same from the official website. Admit card for Online Admission Test and Written Admission Test are Provisional and do not by any means confirm the eligibility of the candidate for admission to AIN. Candidates can refer to the “AIN Guwahati Admit card” page for all the details regarding the Admit card for the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021.
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance test for AIN Guwahati will be held as Online Admission Test (OAT). Students will apply directly to AIN, Guwahati in the Application Form from the official website. Admit cards will be available for the students directly by AIN, Guwahati on the official website. The exam will be covering five subjects (namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Awareness).
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Total no. of questions (MCQ): 120
- Marks rewarded for correct answers: 1
- Marks deducted for multiple or wrong answers: 0.25
Request for Re-evaluation Not to be Considered: Since the entire evaluation is computerized, request for re-evaluation will not be considered under any circumstance.
Admission of candidates will be based on an entrance examination conducted at the following centers – Delhi (Code No–01) and Guwahati (Code No-02). Entrance Test will be conducted in English language only. The type of questions shall be of multiple choices.
- Total questions – 100 (PART A- 50 and PART B- 50)
- Total marks – 100
- Duration of Examination – 1½ Hours
- No Negative Marking
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Syllabus for the Examination
For B.Sc Nursing: The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme / pre medical / intermediate Science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/Indian University /CBSE. Questions will be in the following format:-
- Part I Biology (Total 50 marks, Multiple Choice Questions 25 marks each from Botany
- Pat II Physics (Multiple choice questions 25 marks).
- Part III Chemistry (Multiple choice questions 25 marks).
- Part IV English – 10 Marks
- Part V General Awareness – 10 Marks
For M.Sc Nursing: The Entrance examination will be based on the syllabi of B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. The Question Paper will have two parts which will be as follows:
- Part A: Part A will contain questions from
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Biological Sciences
- Nursing Administration and Management
- Research and Statistics.
- Part B: Part B will contain questions from the Specialty subjects (10 marks each) from
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing.
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
For B.Sc Nursing: There will be an Online Admission Test (OAT) for admission to session 2021-22 of Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati and Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Cantt. The Prospectus for admission to two institutions, however, are available on websites separately. The two colleges i.e. Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati and Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Cantt bring out their separate prospectus, which are available on respective college websites of the two institutions free of cost. Candidates applying for more than one institution are advised to clearly mention their priority of choice of the respective institutions online in their application forms giving particulars of the application forms of the institutions they have applied, as sought in relevant column of the application form.
For M.Sc Nursing: Admission of candidates will be based on an entrance examination conducted at the following centers – Delhi (Code No–01) and Guwahati (Code No-02). After declaration of the results, students will be called for counseling based on the Merit List. Counseling for admission to M Sc Nursing course will be done strictly as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. The candidates must give two choices of the specialty they intend studying. Selection of candidates into a particular specialty will be based on the results of entrance examination and counseling. No change of specialty is allowed after admission.
The candidates are required to furnish the admit cards at the time of:-
(i) Entry into the Examination Hall.
(ii) During the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty.
(iii) Appearing for counseling before the Counseling Board.
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Merit List
Based on candidates’ performance in OAT and WAT, a merit list is uploaded for B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing on the official websites. Candidates are advised to get in touch with AIN Guwahati and check ainguwahati.org for the AIN Guwahati Results. Candidates can be considered for admission only to the Institutions for which she has filled the prescribed application. Candidates applying for more than one Institution are considered for allotment of seat in the respective Institution as per the priority of choice indicated by them in the application form and as per the merit list of each Institution.
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Counselling Process
Counselling shall be commenced at AIN Guwahati official website as per schedule. Provisionally eligible candidates are called strictly in order to their merit in OAT and WAT. The presence of a candidate is mandatory at the time of counselling. Following documents in original are required to be produced by the candidates for verification at the time of counselling:-
Document required for B.Sc nursing Admission
- Proof of age as it appears in the mark sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination.
- Certificate of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent examination.
- Marks sheet of passing the (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination.
- School/Institute leaving certificate (after qualifying in 10+2 equivalent examination).
- Migration certificate from CBSE/ State Board/ University.
- Proof of eligible category as per Paragraph 11 & 12 (Certificates as applicable).
- Medical certificate as prescribed in the form.
- Gap certificate from school/college if applicable.
Document required for M.Sc Nursing Admission
- Proof of age as it appears in the mark sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination.
- Certificate of passing/appearing in the B.Sc nursing examination.
- Marks sheet showing the marks obtained in the B.Sc nursing examination.
- Experience Certificate issued by the employer.
- NOC from the appointing authority in case of Govt. Servant/Private/Continuing Service elsewhere.
- Migration certificate from the University last studied.
- Nationality Certificate
- Certificate 1/Service Certificate/PPO for Defence category candidates.
- Permanent residential Certificate for Civilian Category Candidates.
- Adhar Card/Voter ID
- Bank Account Details
AIN Guwahati Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidate selected for admission shall have to deposit the following fees at the time of admission into First year B.Sc / M.Sc. Nursing course. The fees will be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati” for Institute Fees and “Army Institute of Nursing Hostel” (if staying in the hostel only) for Hostel Fees payable at Guwahati. Fee Structure is provided below, candidate can check the same.
|Fee||For Army Wards||For Civilians|
|Institute Fee||Rs. 80.538||Rs 82,028|
|Hostel Fee||Rs 42,242||Rs 42,820|
|Refundable Security Deposit (College)(To be paid at the time of admission)||Rs 10,000||Rs 15,000|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Hostel)(To be paid at the time of admission)||Rs 5,000||Rs 7,500|
|Admission Fees (One Time)||Rs 4,000||Rs 5,000|
|Group personnel Accident policy||Rs. 120|
For M.Sc Nursing
|Fee||For Army Wards||For Civilians|
|Institute Fee||Rs 1,20,698.00||Rs 1,20,698.00|
|Hostel Fee||Rs 47,604.00||Rs 47,604.00|
|One time fee payment for 1st-year students|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 5,000.00|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Institute)||Rs. 10,000.00|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Hostel)||Rs. 5,000.00|
|Alumni Fee: Students of Batch 2006-2008|
About Army Institute of Nursing
Army Institute of Nursing provides professional education in nursing sciences only to female dependents’ of Army personnel. It conducts four years B Sc Nursing course, along with two years M.Sc. Nursing course AIN’s primary aim is to provide a knowledge hub in the field of nursing sciences for the female dependents of Army personnel. AIN is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council,Assam.AIN is also affiliated to the Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Assam. The graduates of AIN have been placed in reputed hospitals across the country with attractive remuneration.
Official Website: ainguwahati.org.
For more details on Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021, candidates can download the prospectus,
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.