AMU Admit Card 2021 – The admit card for AMU is being released online, on amucontrollerexams.com. Candidates can easily download it for their course form the link below. To download AMU admit card, candidates need to select the course and then enter application number. Candidates can also know the application from the button given in the login. The admit card of AMU for departmental test is issued a day or two before the test and candidates can get it from the application form handling office. Check how to download AMU admit card 2021, details in it, and more information from this page.
AMU Admit Card 2021
AMU 2021 admit card consist of important details like roll number, reporting timings, test date and time, exam center address, etc. It is an important verification document which is mandatory to gain entry in the exam hall. Candidates should also preserve after the exam, as it is needed while checking AMU entrance exam result, counselling, etc. Check the schedule for issuance of AMU 2021admit card from the table below.
Download Admit Card here: Link to download AMU 2021 admit card for your course will be available here.
Official Website: amucontrollerexams.com
AMU 2021 Test Schedule
Candidates can check the complete exam schedule for UG and PG courses from the table below.
|Course Course||Test Date||Test Time|
|B.Tech / B.Arch (I Paper)|
|MBA / MBA (IB) / MBA (Islamic Banking & Finance|
|S.S.S.C (Science Stream) / Diploma in Engineering|
|S.S.S.C (Humanities & Commerce Streams)|
- Click here to check above notice.
How to Download AMU Admit Card 2021?
The admit card for AMU entrance test 2021 is released by online mode only. No hard copy of it is sent to the candidates via post. Hence, you may follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link provided in the table above of your respective course.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by selecting their course from the drop-down menu and enter application number.
Step 3: Click on the ‘download admit card’ button to submit the details.
Step 4: After this, your admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of it.
Step 5: After taking a print out of the admit card, you need to paste your recent passport size photo (preferrably the one uploaded in AMU 2020 online form on the space provided on it.
How to Get Application Number for AMU 2021 Login?
If you do not remember your application number, there are two (02) options by which you can retrieve it.
Option 2: From the official website
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page or click on the ‘forgot application number’ link on the admit card login page.
Step 2: In the next screen, you need to select the course, your name and mother’s name in the specified fields.
Step 3: Click on the ‘know your application number’ to submit the details and your AMU application number will appear on the screen.
What Documents to Carry at AMU 2021 Entrance Exam Centers?
On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry the following documents to the allotted test center:
- A hard copy of AMU admit card with their passport size color photo pasted on it (same as affixed on the Application Form).
- Stationary Items like Blue / Black ball point pen, pencil, eraser, etc.
- One extra photograph of size 2.5 cm X 3 cm.
- Water bottle.
What Not to Carry for AMU 2021 Entrance Exam?
It is advised to the candidates to not to carry the following listed items at the exam center / inside the exam hall. Check list of debarred items below.
- Carry bag.
- Mobile phone.
- Watch or any other electronic gadget.
- Any paper other than the admit card.
- Eatables / Beverages.
Details in AMU 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for AMU entrance exam 2021 consist of the following information:
- Candidate’s name.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Test course name.
- Center code.
- Address of the test center.
- Space for pasting the photo.
- Test date and timings.
- Reporting timing.
- Duration of the exam.
- Signature of the candidate to be done in the exam hall.
- Name and signature of the exam invigilator.
- Important instructions for the candidate.
Sample image of AMU entrance exam admit card…
What to Do If There is Error in AMU 2021 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that the details printed on the admit card is correct. In case if there is an error / discrepancy in it, then it is advised to contact the concerned authorities immediately regarding this.
Helpline number: 0571-2700935
Email id: email@example.com
AMU 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates can check the important exam day guidelines below.
- Candidates are allowed to enter the exam hall only 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The question booklet is provided to the candidates 15 minutes after the test start time.
- Only black / blue ball point pen should be used for making enteries in AMU question booklet and OMR sheet.
- Do not use whitener / correction fluid in the question booklet or OMR sheet.
- You need to make entries in the OMR answer sheet during the first 15 minutes of the commencement of the test.
- After the test is over, you need to hand over the original OMR answer sheet and admit card to the exam invigilator, while, you can take the carbonless copy of the OMR answer sheet and the question booklet.
- Do not write anything on the question paper.
- Do not select more than one option in the answer sheet as it may lead to negative marking even if one of the options happens to be correct.
- For marking an answer, you need to shade the relevant circle against the corresponding question number on the OMR sheet.
Books Recommended for AMU 2021 Entrance Exam
Candidates can refer to the list of important books from below, to kick start their preparations in full swing!
|AMU Booster for AMU and JMI 11th science and Diploma entrance||Buy Here|
|AMU B.Ed. Entrance Examination Guide||Buy Here|
|AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) with Model Paper||Buy Here|
|AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) B.A. (Bachelor 0f Arts) with solved papers||Buy Here|
|AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) B.Com. with Model Paper||Buy Here|
|Aligarh Muslim University/Jamia Millia Islamia University Senior Secondary School [+2] Certificate(Science) & Diploma in Engineering Admission Test||Buy Here|
|15 Years Solved Papers for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
|AMU Booster for AMU 9th Entrance||Buy Here|
AMU 2021 Exam Pattern
AMU entrance exam is conducted in pen-paper mode. The question paper consist of objective type multiple choice questions. Candidates appearing for the test can take a look at the exam pattern for various courses below.
- Click here to check the last year details exam pattern for AMU entrance exam 2021.
AMU 2021 Answer Key
The answer key for AMU 2021 entrance exam is released at the University’s website in the pdf format. Candidates can use it to cross-check their answers with that provided in the answer key. To calculate the probable score, you need to add and deduct marks as per the marking scheme given by AMU for their respective course. If there is any discrepancy in AMU answer key 2021, you can submit a challenge / objection in it.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. The campus is situated in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, and is spread over 467.6 hectares. The University is an institute of national importance, under the seventh schedule of the Constitution of India. Furthermore, AMU has established three centres at Malappuram, Murshidabad and Kishanganj, while a site has been identified for Aurangabad centre.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.