BVP CET HM 2018 (Hotel Management CET)- is going to conduct by Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune. The Common Entrance Test is meant for admissions to the Bachelor Degree in Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) and Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology at Bharati Vidyapeeth University.
BVP HM 2018
The application form is available on the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University i.e, ihmct.bharatividyapeeth.edu. Interested candidates can apply for the entrance test after checking the eligibility criteria thoroughly. If candidates found ineligible for the entrance exam, their application will be rejected and the applicant will not be able to give the exam. So it is advisable to the applicants that they check the eligibility properly. Candidates can check the schedule for BVP HM 2018 Entrance Exam from below.
|Last date for submitting completed Application Form||01 Jun 2018|
|Admit card of Entrance Test (HM-2018) issue date||After scrutiny of the application form|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Jun 2018|
|Result declaration||08 Jun 2018|
|Counselling and spot admission||12 & 13 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of classes||18 Jun 2018|
- To be eligible for Admission to First year Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) the candidate should have Passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with compulsory English & Secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate at the HSC (Std XII) examination (40% in case of SC/ST).
- Those students who have completed the three years Diploma Course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (National Council or State Board of Technical Education) are eligible to be admitted directly to the seventh semester of BHMCT
- To be eligible for Admission to First year Degree in Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) the candidate should have Passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with English as a compulsory subject
About the programme
|Programme||Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)||Bachelor Degree in Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) B.Sc (H&HA)|
|Duration||4 years (8 semesters)||3 years (6 semesters)|
|Entry level||Entrance Test and HSC with min 45% (Backward class with min 40% )||Entrance Test and HSC passed|
The aspirants of BVP CET HM 2018 – Hotel Management CET shall be required to visit the official website at bvuniversity.edu.in or bharatividyapeethuniversity.net and apply for the desired programmes. Candidates are advised to read the related eligibility criteria before they proceed to apply. You will have to provide details like- educational details, personal details, correspondence details etc. You will also be required to provide your scanned images of signature. Once these details are provided, the next step will be to pay the amount as prescribed by the university. The amount is accepted by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. Then comes taking the printout part. After completion of the form, the candidates should take print of the application form for future reference.
The candidates may have to pay the amount of Rs. 1200/- towards application form completion.
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre – (a) Printed copy of Admit Card (b) Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as show on the Admit card. Candidate reporting to test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test
- Test duration- 2 hours
- Mode of test- Offline (written)
- Number of questions- 100
- Marks for correct answer- 1 mark
- Negative marking- No negative marking
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||20|
The BVP CET HM 2018 – Hotel Management CET can be held in
- New Delhi.
The result of the written common entrance test will be declared in online mode on the official website by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. The result shall show the ranks of the candidates allocated as per their performance in the test. There will also be merit lists which will be uploaded category wise. There will be a merit list for Regular category and also for Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI/ Management category.
Documents required at the time of admission
- 3 latest passport size colour photographs
- Statement of Marks
- Passing Certificate
- Migration certificate from which the candidate has passed the last examination.
- Transference/Leaving Certificate from the college last attended.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- Affidavit regarding gap in education on rupees twenty stamp paper, if applicable.
- Change in name certificate(if any)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC/ST)
- Caste validity certificate ( for SC/ST)
The fees to be paid for the first year of the BHMCT/BSc(H & HA) programme are given below-
|Course||Regular Merit Category||Institutional Quota
|Foreign / NRI
/ PIO / Merit Category
|BSc (H & HA)||66,000
In addition the students will have to pay the following fees:
- Eligibility fee Rs.300,Smart Card Fee Rs 100, House Magazine Rs.100.
- The Fees shall be revised upwards @ 5% per annum.
- The fee is to be paid through Bank Draft of any Nationalized bank drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune”
Official Website: www.ihmct.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
For more detail download Information Brochure of BVP HM Admission 2018.