BVP CET HM – Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune conducts BVP Hotel Management CET for admission in Bachelor Degree in Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) and Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The form and the details for it are released on the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University i.e, ihmct.bharatividyapeeth.edu. Interested candidates should apply for the entrance test after checking the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
Candidates can check complete details about BVP HM from below.
|BVP HM 2020||5 Jun 2020|
|BVP HM 2018||04 Jun 2018|
|BVP HM 2019||05 Jun 2019/ 09 Jun 2019*|
- To be eligible for Admission to First year Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) the candidate should have Passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with compulsory English & Secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate at the HSC (Std XII) examination (40% in case of SC/ST).
- Those students who have completed the three years Diploma Course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (National Council or State Board of Technical Education) are eligible to be admitted directly to the seventh semester of BHMCT
- To be eligible for Admission to First year Degree in Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) the candidate should have Passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with English as a compulsory subject
About the programme
|Programme||Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)||Bachelor Degree in Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) B.Sc (H&HA)|
|Duration||4 years (8 semesters)||3 years (6 semesters)|
|Entry level||Entrance Test and HSC with min 45% (Backward class with min 40% )||Entrance Test and HSC passed|
- Test duration- 2 hours
- Mode of test- Offline (written)
- Number of questions- 100
- Marks for correct answer- 1 mark
- Negative marking- No negative marking
|Subject||Number of questions|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||20|
Documents required at the time of admission
- 3 latest passport size colour photographs
- Statement of Marks
- Passing Certificate
- Migration certificate from which the candidate has passed the last examination.
- Transference/Leaving Certificate from the college last attended.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- Affidavit regarding gap in education on rupees twenty stamp paper, if applicable.
- Change in name certificate(if any)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC/ST)
- Caste validity certificate ( for SC/ST)
The fees to be paid for the first year of the BHMCT/BSc(H & HA) programme are given below-
|Course||Regular Merit Category||Institutional Quota|
|Foreign / NRI|
/ PIO / Merit Category
|BSc (H & HA)||66,000|
In addition the students will have to pay the following fees:
- Eligibility fee Rs.300,Smart Card Fee Rs 100, House Magazine Rs.100.
- The Fees shall be revised upwards @ 5% per annum.
- The fee is to be paid through Bank Draft of any Nationalized bank drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune”
BVP placed their students in India as well as in other foreign countries like UK, Australia, China and Middle East. BVP has signed memorandum of understanding with UK’s Global Education Management services. Every year many 85% of the students get placed in large number of Hotel’s with minimum Rs. 11,000 salary and maximum Rs. 25,000 salary. Check some of the following hotels where candidates are placed in last years:
- Oberoi Mumbai
- The Taj Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Mumbai
- The Leela
- Grand Hyatt
- ITC Maratha
- JW Marriott
- The Orchid Mumbai
- Park Hyatt Goa
- Novotel Pune
- Radisson Blu
Candidates opting HM open ups various jobs opportunity in this field. From past years, management course and hotel idustry is on demand. It has wide employment jobs opportunity like hotel manager, assistant manager, catering developer, food and beverage manager, executive chefs, Stewards, Food and Beverage Manager, Accounts Department, Marketing Department, Restaurant and Food Service Manager etc.
Official Website: www.ihmct.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.