NBE FET Admit Card 2019 will be issued by National Board of Examination. It will be issued to all the eligible candidates who will submit their application forms successfully. The NBE FET admit card 2019 will be made available from August 20, 2019, in the online mode on the official website. It should be noted that if the candidate has applied for two different fellowship programs then two different admit cards will be issued to the candidate, one for each test. A list of provisionally eligible candidates and venue of Fellowship Entrance Test will also be uploaded on NBE website natboard.edu.in. It is mandatory that the candidates carry a hard copy of their admit cards on the day of exam or else they will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Candidates can get complete information about the NBE FET Admit Card 2019 on this page below.
NBE FET Admit Card 2019
Candidates should carry a valid government id proof along with their admit cards on the day of the exam. The NBE FET hall ticket will comprise the exact venue for the fellowship entrance test. Test center once allotted will not be changed. Candidates should download their admit cards and paste a recent passport size colored photo on the admit card. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for NBE FET Admit Card 2019. Please refer to the table below to track all the events.
|Availability of Admit card||20 Aug 2019|
|Date of Exam||27 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: You can download your NBE FET Admit Card 2019 from official website-www.nbe.edu.in
Steps to download NBE FET Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the NBE FET will only be available in the online mode. Hence, it is compulsory that the candidates download their admit cards from the official website. We have listed the stepwise process of downloading the admit card below.
- Candidates need to visit the login page. They can either the direct link which will be updated on this page or visit the official website for NBE FET
- Then, they will have to enter their login details.
- Cross-check the information entered by the candidate and click on submit.
- Download and print the admit card.
List of Identity Proofs To Be Carried With the NBE FET Admit Card 2019
Candidates need to carry a government authorized valid id proof on the day of the exam along with the hard copy of their admit cards. Hence, we have listed down the id cards they can carry along with them on the day of the exam. Please refer to the list below.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
The provisional / tentative list of various theory Centres is given below-
The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done first cum first serve basis. During the submission of application form, candidate will be able to see only those cities where seats are available. While the city will be chosen by the candidate himself/herself at the time of online submission of application form, allotment of test centre/venue in the chosen city shall be done by NBE
The exam pattern for NBE FET is as given below-
- Question paper will be MCQ based with single correct response.
- Total No of question- 100
- Marks for each correct answer- 04
- Marks for each wrong answer- 01
- CBT based exam
- Cut off marks- 50% or above
- Reservation of seats are not allowed.
Instruction to Candidates
Here are a few very important instructions that the candidates should keep in mind. Please refer to the pointers listed below.
- Admit card shall be issued to all candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The exact venue will be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card sent by post/uploaded on the website.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel, boarding and lodging.
- Late entry & early exit at the exam center is not permissible.
- The Admit Card is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Do not carry any article, even envelope of Admit Card, into the examination hall.
- No entry to examination hall without Admit Card is permitted.
- Candidates are required to bring their Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License along with the Admit Card for entry to the examination Centre.
- Candidates are advised to acquaint themselves with the locations of the centre one day prior to the examination.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding downloading of th the admit card from the website from August 20, 2019.
- Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.