NBE FET Admit Card 2021 will be issued by the National Board of Examination. It will be issued to all the eligible candidates who will submit their application forms successfully. The NBE FET admit card 2021 will be made available in online mode on the official website. It should be noted that if the candidate has applied for two different fellowship programs then two different admit cards will be issued to the candidate, one for each test. A list of provisionally eligible candidates and venue of the Fellowship Entrance Test will also be uploaded on NBE website natboard.edu.in. It is mandatory that the candidates carry a hard copy of their admit cards on the day of the exam or else they will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Candidates can get complete information about the NBE FET Admit Card 2021 on the page below.
Latest: NBE has released the new exam date for FET 2021. Read official notification from below.
NBE FET Admit Card 2021
Candidates should carry a valid government id proof along with their admit cards on the day of the exam. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for NBE FET Admit Card 2020. Please refer to the table below to track all the events.
|NBE FET 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|Issuance admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
Admit Card: Candidates can download your NBE FET Admit Card 2020 from the official website nbe.edu.in
Exam Date Notice
- Click here to check the above notice.
How to download NBE FET Admit Card
The admit card for the NBE FET will only be available in online mode. Hence, it is compulsory that the candidates download their admit cards from the official website. We have listed the stepwise process of downloading the admit card below.
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the login page. They can either the direct link which will be updated on this page or visit the official website for NBE FET
Step 2: Then, they will have to enter their login details.
Step 3: Cross-check the information entered by the candidate and click on submit.
Step 4: Download and print the admit card.
The complete examination pattern is mentioned below:
Mode of Examination: Online (Computer-based Test)
Duration of Examination: 105 minutes (Part A – 45 minutes and Part B – 60 minutes)
Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question
No. of Questions: 100
Maximum Marks: 400
Medium of Question Paper: English
Distribution of Marks
|Section||No. of question||Total Marks|
|Part – A||40||160|
|Part – B||60||240|
- Correct Answer – +4 will be awarded for each correct answer
- Incorrect Answer – -1 for each wrong answer
Examination Day: October 11, 2020
Examination Timings: 7:00 AM- 7:00 PM
List of Identity Proofs To Be Carried
Candidates need to carry a government-authorized valid id proof on the day of the exam along with the hard copy of their admit cards. Hence, we have listed down the id cards they can carry along with them on the day of the exam. Please refer to the list below.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
Instruction to Candidates
Here are a few very important instructions that the candidates should keep in mind. Please refer to the pointers listed below.
- Admit card shall be issued to all candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The exact venue will be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card sent by post/uploaded on the website.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel, boarding and lodging.
- Late entry & early exit at the exam center is not permissible.
- The Admit Card is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Do not carry any article, even envelope of Admit Card, into the examination hall.
- No entry to examination hall without Admit Card is permitted.
- Candidates are required to bring their Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License along with the Admit Card for entry to the examination Centre.
- Candidates are advised to acquaint themselves with the locations of the centre one day prior to the examination.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding downloading of th the admit card from the website from August 20, 2019.
- Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
NBE FET 2021 Result
The NBE FET 2021 Result will be declared at its official website as per the schedule mentioned above. The candidates who will appear for the exam can check their result-cum-merit-list by entering details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth. Candidates who obtain a minimum of 50 Percentile in their respective question paper /specialty shall be declared as “Qualified” in FET 2020 and issued a pass/qualifying certificate. There is no provision for Re-totalling/ Re-evaluation/ Re-checking.
In the event of candidates obtaining the same score for a particular super specialty course, the tie-breaking criteria will be applied to determine merit. The criteria are the candidate having a lesser number of negative responses, the candidate obtaining a higher score in Part B of the question paper, the candidate having lesser number of negative responses in Part B and the Older candidate will be placed at higher merit position.
About Fellowship Entrance Test (FET)
FET (Fellowship Entrance Test) is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination for admission in various fellowship programmes offered under NBE. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the authority of conducting FET, which is an entrance exam for admission to Post-Doctoral FNB programme/course. NBE release online application form. Candidates who are or will be a possession of Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/DNB/MCh) are eligible for the computer-based examination.
About National Board of Examination (NBE)
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India), Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India. The postgraduate degree awarded by the National Board of Examinations is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB). The list of recognised qualifications awarded by the Board in various specialties and super-specialties are approved by the Government of India and are included in the First Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.