|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NBE FET Admit Card 2017 will be issued to all candidates who fulfilled the prescribed eligibility criteria of Fellowship Entrance Test (FET). The list of eligible candidates along with the centre allotted to them shall also be displayed at NBE website. Candidates are advised to carry a Photo Identity along with the Admit Card of NBE FET 2017. Photo ID should be issued by any Government Agency. It can be Passport or Driving license or PAN card or Voter’s ID card etc. The staff/officers on exam duty at examination centers are authorized to verify the identity of candidates.
NBE FET Admit Card 2017
National Board of Examinations (NBE) will issue the Admit card for Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) which will be held on 11 Feb 2017, for admission to fellowship programmes after the completion of Application process. Candidates must download their admit card to appear for the Entrance Test and Admit card can be downloaded by entering “Candidates Name” and “Date of Birth” through the official website.
- Link to download the NBE FET Admit Card 2017 will be available here.
How to download NBE FET Admit Card 2017?
The admit card / hall ticket was available on official NBE FET website www.natboard.edu.in.
- Go to the log in page.
- Enter log in details.
- Click on submit.
- Download and print the admit card.
Instruction to Candidates
- Admit card shall be issued to all candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The exact venue will be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card sent by post/uploaded on website.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel, boarding and lodging.
- Late entry & early exit at the exam centre is not permissible.
- The Admit Card is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Do not carry any article, even envelope of Admit Card, into examination hall.
- No entry to examination hall without Admit Card is permitted.
- Candidates are required to bring their Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License along with the Admit Card for entry to the examination Centre.
- Candidates are advised to acquaint themselves with the locations of the centre one day prior to the examination.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.