NBE FET Admit Card 2018 will be issued by National Board of Examination. It will be issued to all the eligible candidates who will submit their application forms successfully. The admit card for NBE FET will be made available at least a week prior to the exam in the online mode on the official website. It should be noted that if the candidate has applied for two different fellowship programs then two different admit cards will be issued to the candidate, one for each test. A list of provisionally eligible candidates and venue of Fellowship Entrance Test will also be uploaded on NBE website natboard.edu.in. It is mandatory that the candidates carry a hard copy of their admit cards on the day of exam or else they will not be allowed to appear in the exam. NBE FET 2018 exam is scheduled for February 17, 2018. Candidates can get complete information about the NBE FET Admit Card 2018 on this page below.
NBE FET Admit Card 2018
Candidates should carry a valid government id proof along with their admit cards on the day of the exam. The NBE FET hall ticket will comprise of the exact venue for the fellowship entrance test. Test center once allotted will not be changed. Candidates should download their admit cards and paste a recent passport size colored photo on the admit card. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for NBE FET Admit Card 2018. Please refer to the table below to track all the events.
|Last date for submission of application form||11 Jan 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||17 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Results||28 Feb 2018|
Admit Card: You can download your NBE FET Admit Card 2018 from www.natboard.edu.in
Steps to download NBE FET Admit Card 2018
The admit card for the NBE FET will only be available in the online mode. Hence, it is compulsory that the candidates download their admit cards from the official website. We have listed the stepwise process of downloading the admit card below.
- Candidates need to visit the login page. They can either the direct link which will be updated on this page or visit the official website for NBE FET
- Then, they will have to enter their login details.
- Cross-check the information entered by the candidate and click on submit.
- Download and print the admit card.
List of Identity Proofs To Be Carried With the NBE FET Admit Card 2018
Candidates need to carry a government authorized valid id proof on the day of the exam along with the hard copy of their admit cards. Hence, we have listed down the id cards they can carry along with them on the day of the exam. Please refer to the list below.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
Instruction to Candidates
Here are a few very important instructions that the candidates should keep in mind. Please refer to the pointers listed below.
- Admit card shall be issued to all candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The exact venue will be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card sent by post/uploaded on the website.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for travel, boarding and lodging.
- Late entry & early exit at the exam center is not permissible.
- The Admit Card is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Do not carry any article, even envelope of Admit Card, into the examination hall.
- No entry to examination hall without Admit Card is permitted.
- Candidates are required to bring their Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License along with the Admit Card for entry to the examination Centre.
- Candidates are advised to acquaint themselves with the locations of the centre one day prior to the examination.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.