NBE FET – National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the Fellowship Entrance Test (FET). The main intention behind setting up a national body to conduct the entrance examination is to offer an equal standard to all the candidates. NBE FET is conducted for admission to Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/DNB/MCh) courses. It is a national level computer based test. For more information regarding NBE FET candidates can refer to this page below.
NBE FET – Fellowship Entrance Test
NBE conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in approved disciplines which results to the award of Diplomate of National Board (DNB).
Eligibility Criteria for NBE FET
Candidates should fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials. Hence, we have listed a few of them below.
- Candidates who have completed their Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM) by December 31, 2018.
- Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification.
- A candidate who are awaiting their results for their qualifying exams after December 31, 2018. need not apply in the FET as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Candidates already pursuing a DM/MCh or DNB/FNB course are not eligible to appear for the FET.
Exam Pattern for NBE FET
- Mode of Examination: The examination is conducted in online mode
- Type of examination: The NBE FET is a Computer-based Test.
- Duration of Examination: The examination is of 105 minutes
- Types of Questions: The question paper contains Multiple Choice Question
- No. of Questions: There are a total of 100 questions
- Maximum Marks: The maximum marks for the test is 400
- Medium of Question Paper: The language of the paper is English
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of marks below.
|Section||No. of question||Total Marks|
|Part – A||40||160|
|Part – B||60||240|
NBE FET 2020 Important Books
Candidates can check the list of the books for NBE FET 2020 below.
|Name of the books||Buy here|
|FNB FET NEET SS Question bank Spine |
trauma Sports medicine
|FNB FET Question bank Spine |
trauma Sports medicine hand Vol 2
NBE FET Seat Matrix
Seat Matrix for FET NBE is Centralized and has merit based counseling. it is purely provisional subject to the decision taken by NBE time to time.
Candidates can get in touch with the officials by contacting them on the contact details mentioned below.
|Candidate Care Helpline Number||011-45593000|
|Toll Free No.||1800-11-1800|
The e-mail query shall be addressed only if it is not anonymous and contains the name, postal address and contact telephone number of sender. An e-mail containing vague or general queries that are contained in the information Bulletin shall not be entertained.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India), Government of India. It was established in the year 1975 at New Delhi. The postgraduate degree awarded by the National Board of Examinations is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB). The list of recognised qualifications awarded by the Board in various specialties and super-specialties are approved by the Government of India and are included in the First Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.