|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NBE conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in approved disciplines leading to the award of Diplomate of National Board. The Medical Council of India has laid down standards for postgraduate examinations conducted by various medical colleges and affiliated to concerned universities, yet the levels of proficiency and standards of evaluation vary considerably in these institutions, leading to lack of uniform and acceptable benchmarks for assessment and qualification.
Latest – NBE FET Result & Counselling details have been announced. Check the link below.
NBE FET 2017
NBE FET is the eligibility cum ranking examination for entry to various fellowship programmes under National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) is the entrance examination for admission to the 2 years Post Doctoral FNB programme. NBE shall be conducting NBE FET Admission 2017 on 11 Feb 2017, for admission to fellowship programmes.
Schedule for the NBE FET 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form||06 Jan 2017|
|Date of Exam||11 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Results||16 Feb 2017|
|Counselling Start from||07 Mar 2017|
Notified on 08 Dec 2016 – Please refer to Para 4.2 of Information Brochure of FET 2017. Para 4.2 is to be read as under:
- The fee of Rs. 4500/- is to be submitted to NBE in form of A/c Payee cheque drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations. The cheque is to be sent to NBE Office alongwith the application form. Admit Card will be issued to the eligible candidates only after realization of the payment.
Applications for admission to the examination should definitly reach NBE by the specified date. There is no provision for condoning any kind of delay including postal delay.
Fellowship program is offered sub-specialities in the following speciailities:
- Critical Care Medicine, Reproductive Medicine, Minimal Access Surgery, Vitreo-Retinal Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Pediatric Nephrology, Spine Surgery, Hand & Micro Surgery, Trauma Care, Pediatric Hemato Oncology, Pediatric Intensive Care, Laboratory Medicine, Infection Diseases, High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Gasteroenterology
NBE FET Eligibility 2017
(A) Candidates who are in possession of MD/MS/DM/M.Ch. Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate by 31.12.2016 in the eligible* specialties, provided that duration of training of Post Graduate/Post Doctoral course is 36 months at the time of issuance of certificate and their Medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act (1956) may apply for FET- 2017Admission Session.
(B) Candidates who are in possession of DNB degree certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate by 31.12.2016 in the eligible* specialties may apply for FET- 2017Admission Session.
Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be recognised as per provision of IMC Act.
Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of FET will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the FET, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled. Requests for appearing in FET from candidates who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification after last date of application submission shall be summarily rejected.
Candidate who are qualifying or likely to qualify and getting their results after the last date of application submission need not apply in the FET as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
Candidates already pursuing a DM/MCh or DNB/FNB course are not eligible to appear for the FET till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
Registration and [or appearance in FETdo not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital linstitute.
Eligibility for the List of Fellowship Programme run by NBE for admission through Fellowship Entrance Test (FET).
NBE FET Exam Pattern 2017
The pattern of examination for NBE Fellowship Entrance Examination / Fellowship Entrance Test conducted by NBE is given below.
The exam is of two hours duration. A total of 100 questions are asked in the exam. Each question carries one mark. The maximum marks of the exam is 100. The questions will be MCQ format (Multiple choice questions). Candidates need to mark the correct answer in an OMR answer sheet.
- Duration : 2 hours
- Total questions : 100
- Maximum Marks : 100
- Negative Marking : No
130 question will be in obstetrics & Gynaecology group (High Risk Pregnancy & Perimatology and Reproductive Madicine)
Centres for Fellowship Entrance Test
The provisional/tentative list of various theory centers is given below :
The exact venue shall be informed to the eligible candidates through admit card.
National Board of Examinations reserves the right to cancel/add any other centre including tose mentioned herein above. The final centres shall be informed to the candidates by means of admit card and also on NBE website.
The candidate shall appear at the center allocated by the National Board at his/ her own cost. NBE also reserves the right to allocate center to the candidates for appearing in the examination at any city across the country.
The list of eligible/provisionally eligible candidates and venue of Fellowship Entrance Test can also be seen on NBE website www.natboard.edu.in
Requests for change of center will not be entertained after submission of choice in application form. Candidates are advised not to canvass with NBE for change of center.
List of Document to be submitted by Candidate
- Pay-In-Slip (NBE copy)
- Application Form-1
- Application Form-2
- DNB/MD/MS/DM/M Ch passing certificate
Document ssupporting post graduate / Post Doctrol qualification being recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act 1956. (Only for MD/MS/DM/MCh candidates)- IMR certificates of registration of additional qualification(s) U/S 26(1) of IMC Act 1956, issued by MCI. A copy of IMC Act stating recognition status of your PG qualification.
Copies of other relevant documents (MBBS Degree certificate, MCI/SMC registration copy, (Enclose Self-Certified Photocopies only).
Instruction to Candidates
- Admission to FNB courses is undertaken only through Centralized Merit based Counseling conducted by NBE.
- The seats shall be allotted through the merit based centralized counseling conducted by NBE wherein candidates can opt for a seat from the available seats on the basis of Specialty specific merit obtained by them in the examination.
- Applicant may kindly note that the final list of seats available for 2017 session shall be displayed at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in before the counseling starts.
- Statements made by the candidate in the application form shall be Certified by the head of institution of PG Training / current employer and the application shall be supported by the relevant documents.
- Candidates who have completed their PG training shall get their forms certified by the current employer.
- Candidate found to be ineligible at any stage of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the examination, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to carry a Photo Identity issued by any Government Agency like Passport or Driving license or PAN card or voter id card etc. The staff / officers on exam duty at examination centers are authorized to verify the identity of candidates.
|Candidate Care Helpline Number||011-45593000|
|Toll Free No.||1800-11-1800|
The e-mail query shall be addressed only if it is not anonymous and contains the name, postal address and contact telephone number of sender. An e-mail containing vague or general queries that are contained in the information Bulletin shall not be entertained.
Queries shall not be entertained from person claiming themselves to be representative, associates or affiliates of the applicant/candidate.
For Complete Details of NBE FET 2017 – Download Information Brochure