|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Bharati Vidyapeeth offers BVP M.Tech Admissions 2018 for Post graduate courses in engineering and technology. Admission to BVP M.Tech is on basis of Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Tech. Entrance Test which is conducted by the university for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can check the complete details of BVP M.Tech admission application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVP) M.Tech Admission 2018
Candidates can fill their application to admission in M.Tech courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth through entrance test 2018 as per schedule date. Admit card will be issued to candidates after completion of application form process. Students will be admitted to M.Tech. courses on the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test, ET(M.Tech.) 2018 which is expected to be held in the month of June 2018. The counselling session will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University college of Engineering, Pune as per schedule date. The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission.
Schedule for the BVP M.Tech Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||3rd week of June 2018|
|Issue of admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of Entrance test||3rd week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of July 2018|
|Date of Counselling||2nd week of July 2018|
|Classes will be commence from||3rd week of July 2018|
BVP M.Tech Application Form 2018
A candidate desirous of appearing for the ET-M.Tech 2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee (Entrance test fee is non-refundable). The application form is available online. The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune.
Applicant should ensure that
- He /She has signed the application form at the places specified for the purpose.
- The application form is duly signed by his/her parent / guardian.
- His/Her recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Head Master of a school or by a gazetted officer have been pasted in the spaces provided for that purpose.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, ET(M.Tech.)-2018, and subsequently for admission to that course
- M.Tech. (Civil-Hydraulics) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Construction Engineering / Water Resources Engineering / Construction Technology or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Civil) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Computer) / M.Tech. (IT) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer / Information Technology its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Computer Engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Chemical) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Chemical Engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electrical-Power Systems) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electronics-VLSI Design) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications, Industrial Electronics or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Mechanical-CAD-CAM) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Nano-Technology) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. degree in any Engineering discipline or its equivalent, from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE with valid GATE score.
Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for the qualifying examination, i.e., B.E. / B.Tech in relevant branch but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible to appear for ET (M.Tech.)- 2018. However, their admissions will be confirmed subject to the final year result.
If candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to the respective M.Tech. course even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the ET (M.Tech.)-2018. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for ET (M.Tech.)-2018 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
College of Engineering, Pune Courses & Intake Capacities is given below.
Distribution of 18 seats of each course as per AICTE norms are as follows :
- No such distribution of seats for M.Tech. Nanotechnology Course.
Foreign National / PIO / OCI Merit Seats :
Fifteen percent (15%) supernumerary seats of over and above the sanctioned intake in each discipline are reserved for Foreign National / PIO / OCI. Candidates desirous of getting admission under these Category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
BVP M.Tech Admit Card 2018
Admission Cards for ET (M.Tech.)-2018 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address
The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by (date will be announced soon) he/she should contact our offices in Pune, Mumbai and New Delhi on previous day of the Test for collecting a duplicate admission card. In such a situation, candidate should bring two copies of his photograph along with him/her and a proof of submission/mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of Information Brochure will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
BVP M.Tech Entrance Exam
There will be one question paper of 100 marks, separate for each M.Tech. course. It will be set in English medium and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions.
The duration of the test is 3 hours. There is no negative marking
ET(M.Tech.) 2018 will be conducted on the date as mentioned above in table at the examination centres in the following cities Pune, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi.
The exact location and address of his / her Examination Centre will be communicated to the candidate through his admission card.
BVP M.Tech Result 2018
Candidates can check their result of BVP M.Tech entrance test as per schedule from the official website after the successful conduction of examination.
Merit list of the candidates will be prepared separately for each postgraduate course based on the total marks obtained by them in the Entrance Test ET (M.Tech.)-2018. The candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranking in the merit lists.
Copies of merit lists will be displayed for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Navi Mumbai and Delhi. The result of ET (M.TECH.) – 2018 will be also available on official websites : University Website : www.bvuniversity.edu. in, www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
The counselling session for M.Tech admission will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University college of Engineering, Pune Satara Road as per the schedule given in calendar events. Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date ad time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidates to the seat. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result of ET M.Tech 2018 and appear for counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission, if selected, even though he/she fails to receive any intimation letter from the University.
Only the candidate and one of his parents/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the relevant course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the relevant course if a seat is available when his/her turn comes.
Document required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counselling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two self attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- Your letter for Counselling
- Statement of marks of final year B.E./B.Tech examinations.
- Statement of marks of GATE Examination.
- Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Medical fitness certificate
- Statement of marks of 10 + 2 examination
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the College of Engineering the candidate stating that the College is recognized by the A.I.C.T.E.
- Caste Certificate (For SC/STcandidates only)
- Transference Certificate (Leaving Certificate)
- Candidates under sponsored category or those in service are required to submit no objection certificate from the highest authority, stating that he/she shall be made free whenever required for attending lectures and practicals.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your name written on backside.
- The amount of Tuition fees, other fees and Hostel fees in case you are admitted to Hostel.
- An affidavit signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on stamp paper
Insofar, official details of BVP M.Tech 2018 official details have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVP M.Tech 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more detail of BVP M.Tech Admission, candidates can refer to the last year Information Brochure.