Bharati Vidyapeeth offers BVP M.Tech Admissions 2020 for Postgraduate courses in engineering and technology. Admission to BVP M.Tech is on basis of Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Tech. Entrance Test which will be conducted by the university for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates can check the complete details of BVP M.Tech Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVP) M.Tech Admission 2020
Candidates can fill their application for admission in M.Tech courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth official website. Admit card will be issued to candidates after completion of application form process. Students will be admitted to M.Tech. courses on the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test, ET(M.Tech.) 2020. The counselling session will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune as per scheduled date. The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission.
Schedule for the BVP M.Tech Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||last week of May 2020|
|Issue of admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of Entrance test||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||last week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Counselling||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of Jul 2020|
The given eligibility criteria is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to a course will be considered eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, ET(M.Tech.)-2020, and subsequently for admission to that course
- M.Tech. (Civil-Hydraulics) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Construction Engineering / Water Resources Engineering / Construction Technology or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Civil) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Computer) / M.Tech. (IT) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer / Information Technology its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Computer Engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Chemical) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Chemical Engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electrical-Power Systems) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electronics-VLSI Design) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications, Industrial Electronics or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Mechanical-CAD-CAM) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Nano-Technology) : The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. degree in any Engineering discipline or its equivalent, from an AICTE, approved institution or AMIE with valid GATE score.
Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for the qualifying examination, i.e., B.E. / B.Tech in the relevant branch but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible to appear for ET (M.Tech.)- 2020. However, their admissions will be confirmed subject to the final year result.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to the respective M.Tech. course even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the ET (M.Tech.)-2020. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for ET (M.Tech.)-2020 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
BVP M.Tech Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing for the ET-M.Tech 2020 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submits to the University along with entrance test fee (Entrance test fee is non-refundable). The application form will be available online. The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for the transaction as applicable by the bank has to be paid by the applicant.
Applicant should ensure that
- He /She has signed the application form at the places specified for the purpose.
- The application form is duly signed by his/her parent / guardian.
- His/Her recent passport size photographs duly attested by the Head Master of a school or by a gazetted officer have been pasted in the spaces provided for that purpose.
ET(M.Tech.) 2020 will be conducted on the date as mentioned above in table at the examination centres in the following cities Pune, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi. The exact location and address of his / her Examination Centre will be communicated to the candidate through his admission card.
BVP M.Tech Admit Card 2020
Admission Cards for ET (M.Tech.)-2020 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card.
Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre:
- The printed copy of Admit Card
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PANcard/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit card. Candidate reporting to test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
BVP M.Tech Entrance Exam
As per last year…
The entrance test consists of one question paper at the ET(M.TECH.)-2020 each for respective branches/courses. It will be set in English and the question paper will consist of hundred (100) multiple choice objective-type questions with one correct choice. These questions will be based on the syllabus mentioned in the prospectus. The duration of the test is 3 hours. Each question carries one mark. Total marks will be 100. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers or unanswered questions chosen by the candidate.
BVP M.Tech Result 2020
Candidates can check their result of BVP M.Tech entrance test as per schedule from the official website i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates will have to login to check their results.
Merit list of the candidates will be prepared separately for each postgraduate course based on the total marks obtained by them in the Entrance Test ET (M.Tech.)-2020. The candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranking in the merit lists.
Copies of merit lists will be displayed for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Navi Mumbai, and Delhi. The result of ET (M.TECH.) – 2020 will be also available on official websites: University Website: www.bvuniversity.edu. in, www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
The counselling session for M.Tech admission will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune Satara Road as per the schedule is given in calendar events. Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of a claim of the candidates to the seat. It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result of ET M.Tech 2020 and appear for counselling.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission if selected, even though he/she fails to receive any intimation letter from the University.
Only the candidate and one of his parents/guardian will be allowed into the hall where counselling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the relevant course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the relevant course if a seat is available when his/her turn comes.
Document required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counselling, you are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit two self-attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- Your letter for Counselling
- Statement of marks of final year B.E./B.Tech examinations.
- Statement of marks of GATE Examination.
- Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Medical fitness certificate
- Statement of marks of 10 + 2 examination
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the College of Engineering the candidate stating that the College is recognized by the A.I.C.T.E.
- Caste Certificate (For SC/STcandidates only)
- Transference Certificate (Leaving Certificate)
- Candidates under the sponsored category or those in service are required to submit no objection certificate from the highest authority, stating that he/she shall be made free whenever required for attending lectures and practicals.
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your name written on the backside.
- The amount of Tuition fees, other fees, and Hostel fees in case you are admitted to Hostel.
- An affidavit signed by you and countersigned by your parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on stamp paper.
College of Engineering, Pune Courses & Intake Capacities is given below as per the last year information brochure.
Distribution of 18 seats of each course as per AICTE norms are as follows :
- No such distribution of seats for M.Tech. Nanotechnology Course.
Foreign National / PIO / OCI Merit Seats :
Fifteen percent (15%) supernumerary seats of over and above the sanctioned intake in each discipline are reserved for Foreign National / PIO / OCI. Candidates desirous of getting admission under these categories will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
As per last year…
The selected candidates for admission will have to pay the following annual fees at the time of counselling and on the spot admission, failing which ,his claim for admission stands automatically cancelled.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more Information about BVP M.Tech Admissions 2020, refer to 2019’s Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of BVP M.Tech Admissions 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.