CA CPT 2019 Admit Card has been released by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on May 24, 2019. Candidates can now download admit card for CA CPT June 2019 at icaiexam.icai.org or link below. All applicants must download their CA CPT Admit Card online in order to appear in exam. To download it, you need to log in using Login ID and Password. No hard copy of the CA CPT June 2019 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post/ courier. ICAI is conducting the last CA CPT on June 16, 2019. Check here complete details on CA CPT Admit Card 2019 from this page.
CA CPT 2019 Admit Card
ICAI has stopped the practice of sending the physical admit cards by post from May 2017 examination onwards. Check the complete schedule for CA CPT Admit Card June 2019 from the table below.
|CA CPT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of CA CPT June 2019 Admit Card||24 May 2019|
|CA CPT June 2019 exam date||16 Jun 2019|
Download Here: Click here to can download CA CPT Admit Card. Once you reach the page, click on Login/Register button and login from there.
In case of any concerns, please contact Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835; 0120 4953 751,752, 753 and 754.
CA CPT June 2019 Exam Schedule
ICAI is going to conduct the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) on Juen 16, 2019. As per the notification released by the Institute, the exam for CA CPT June 2019 is going to be held as per the schedule provided in the table below.
|Fundamentals of Accounting
|10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. (IST)||10.00 A.M. (IST)|
|BREAK FROM 12.30 P.M. TO 1.30 PM (IST)|
|2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.(IST)||1.30 P.M. (IST)|
How to download CA CPT Admit Card 2019?
The admit card for CA CPT June 2019 can be downloaded by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which has been provided on this page for downloading the Admit Card.
- Next, on the home page of the website, the candidates need to click on the “Login/Register” tab
- Then enter your Login Id and password in the specified fields and click on the “Login” button.
- On your Dashboard, click on the link in front of the Admit Card.
- Lastly, download and take a print out of the CA CPT Admit Card for June 2019 exam
Details Given in the CA CPT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for CA CPT June 2019 exam consist of the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Address
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Address of the Test Center
This is what CA CPT Admit Card looks like.
Who Can Download CA CPT June 2019 Admit Card?
The admit card for CA CPT June 2019 exam is issued to only those candidates who submit their Application Form for CA CPT before the last date. Furthermore, the candidates should have paid the complete amount of application fee.
Use of Calculate for CA CPT June 2019 Exam
Usually, for the exams, the candidates are not allowed to carry the Calculator inside the test center. However, in the case of CA CPT, the candidates are allowed to bring the calculator. The candidates can carry a battery operated portable calculator. It can be of any type with up to 6 functions, 12 digits and upto two memories but one important point to note is that the scientific calculator is not allowed.
What to Do If There Is An Error/ Discrepancy in the CA CPT Admit Card 2019?
After downloading the CA CPT Admit Card, the candidates must verify that details such as their Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Centre, Language of Question Paper Booklet, etc are correct. If on verification it is found that the details printed on the Admit Card are not correct, in such a case, the candidates should contact the concerned authorities immediately.
How to Download CA CPT June 2019 Admit Card if Forgot Password?
To download the CA CPT 2019 Admit Card, you need to enter the correct login details. However, if a candidate does not remember the password for the CA CPT Login, then he/ she can retrieve it online by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org.
- Then, click on the Login/ Register tab.
- You will see a link for “Forgot Password”, click on it.
- Now, there are three ways by which you can get your Password. First is you can receive the Password on your email id, second is through Security Question and the last option is by entering the necessary details.
- If you choose Option 1, you will have to provide your Email ID and the Password will be sent there.
- If you choose Option 2, you will have to provide details such as your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Question.
- If you choose Option 3, then you will have to enter details such as Registration Number, Exam Application Barcode Number, and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- On submitting the details, your Password will be available on the screen.
CA CPT Exam Pattern
The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is a pen-paper based test which is held twice a year. The medium of the question paper is in English or Hindi language. The test consists of 200 MCQ type questions, which consist of four sections namely – Fundamentals of Accounting, General Economics, Mercantile Laws, and Quantitative Aptitude. The candidates can check the exam pattern for CA CPT June 2019 from the table below.
|Section||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||18|
Books recommended for CA CPT
After the candidates have checked the exam pattern for CA CPT June 2019, the next stage of the preparation is to study from the right resources. Hence, to help the candidates we have listed down the book which can help you prepare for the CA CPT exam much better.
|Tulsian’s Key to Unlock CA-CPT Entrance by Tulsian P.C., Jhujhunwala Bharat||Buy Online|
|Mercantile Laws for CA-CPT by P.C. Tulsian, Bharat Tulsian||Buy Online|
|Fundamentals of Accounting for CA – CPT by P.C. Tulsian, Bharat Tulsian||Buy Online|
|Shuchita Solved Scanner For CA-Cpt for exams by Amar omar and Rasika Goenka||Buy Online|
|Question Bank with Model Test Papers for CA – Common Proficiency Test (CPT) – Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude by R C Bhatt||Buy Online|
|Solved Scanner CA-CPT by CA Amar Omar and CA Rasika Goenka||Buy Online|
If you have any confusion about the CA CPT 2019 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.