ICAI CA CPT Admit Card May 2018 – ICAI has released CA CPT Admit Card May 2018 as per given schedule. Candidates can download admit card of Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test May 2018 exam if they had submitted the application form with fees on time. ICAI Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded at icaiexam.icai.org. The institute does not send ICAI Admit Card 2018 by post. Therefore, you should download and print it before the exam and also check that details in it are correct and verifiable. If there is any difficulty in downloading ICAI Admit Card 2018 until one week before the exam, then contact the help desk. Candidates must appear for CPT May 2018 exam as per schedule.
CA CPT Admit Card May 2018
Conduct of Common Proficiency Test and issuance of admit card is as per following schedule.
|CA CPT Dec 2017 Admit Card availability from||09 Apr 2018|
|CA CPT Dec 2017 exam||10, 12, 14, 16 May 2018|
- Click Here to download the Admit Card CA CPT Admit Card May 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice of the admit card.
You can use the latest version of the browser in computer or mobile to download ICAI Admit Card 2018. Remember to take its print out as you have to carry a hard copy of CPT Admit Card on the day of the exam. Also check that all data – including name, photograph, signature, registration number, center, medium – in admit card are correct.
How to download CA CPT Admit Card May 2018?
ICAI CPT Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded from candidate dashboard at icaiexam.icai.org. A step by step guide on how to download admit card is given below.
Step 1 – Go to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India website. Official website where admit card is hosted is icaiexam.icai.org Or you can use link available on this page.
Step 2 – Click on the Login/Register link.
Step 3 – Enter CPT Login ID & Password. Click on “Login”.
Step 4 – Click on the link in front of Admit Card. Download and print the CA CPT Admit Card for Common Proficiency Test.
Sample CA CPT Admit Card
This is what CA CPT Admit Card looks like.
As can be seen, admit card of CA CPT contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s address
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mobile number
- Centre of examination
ICAI CPT Admit Card May 2018: What to do if forgot password?
Click on the “Forgot password” on the login screen (under the “New User Register Here). You will have three options to fetch the login details. If you continue to experience difficulties, you may contact the Help Desk or send an email. Do quote the exam.(i.e. CPT- May 2018), your Student Registration number, Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth while seeking these details.
- Admit cards in respect of candidates admitted to the CPT May 2018 examination, with their photographs and signatures on them, are hosted on icaiexam.icai.org
- No physical admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates are required to download and print their admit cards from the website.
- In terms of the decision of the Examination Committee of the Institute, the practice of sending physical admit cards by post is discontinued effect from May 2018 examination onwards.
Notice regarding Zone-shifting of candidates
Due to the paucity of accommodation in certain Zones opted by the candidates in the cities of Aurangabad, Bhopal & Chennai some of the candidates have been allotted examinations centres in the zone other than the zone opted by them in the said cities. In view of this, it is not possible to accede to the requests of the candidates for transfer to an examination centre in a particular zone of the city opted by them.
What to do if details in CA CPT Admit Card May 2018 are different from application form?
Contact helpline or email if there is any difference between details you see in admit card, and that in the application form.
Helpline Numbers: 0120-3054 851, 0120-3054 852, 0120-3054 853,0120-3054 854, 0120-3054835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753 and 4953754
Email ID: [email protected]
Or visit e-Sahaayata at icai.org (under e-Services).
Books recommended for CA CPT
|Tulsian’s Key to Unlock CA-CPT Entrance by Tulsian P.C., Jhujhunwala Bharat||Buy Online|
|Mercantile Laws for CA-CPT by P.C. Tulsian, Bharat Tulsian||Buy Online|
|Fundamentals of Accounting for CA – CPT by P.C. Tulsian, Bharat Tulsian||Buy Online|
|Shuchita Solved Scanner For CA-Cpt for exams by Amar omar and Rasika Goenka||Buy Online|
|Question Bank with Model Test Papers for CA – Common Proficiency Test (CPT) – Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude by R C Bhatt||Buy Online|
|Solved Scanner CA-CPT by CA Amar Omar and CA Rasika Goenka||Buy Online|
About ICAI CA CPT 2018
|Section||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||18|
Language of question paper is English / Hindi. In order to pass the CPT (Examination), a candidate is required to secure, at one sitting, a minimum of 30 percent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all Sections.
Chartered Accountants Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) will be held on May 2018. Know here its complete schedule.
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (IST)|
Schedule for overseas candidates
|ABU DHABI, DUBAI & MUSCAT||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM UAE local time|
|KATHMANDU||02:15 PM to 05:15 PM Nepal local time|
Instructions for exam
When you appear for CA CPT exam, keep in mind the following rules.
- Use of calculator: You are allowed to use the battery operated portable calculator. It can be of any type with upto 6 functions, 12 digits and upto two memories. A scientific calculator is not allowed.
- CA CPT 2018 Question Paper: You get separate OMR answer sheet for each session. In morning session OMR sheet, answers of Section A and B have to be marked. By the same token, you will mark Section C and D answers in afternoon session OMR sheet. After exam, question paper, as well as answer sheet, are taken by invigilators.
- Unfair means in the examination: ICAI takes disciplinary action on basis of investigation upon candidates who have been reported to have resorted to unfair means.