CA Foundation 2021 Registration – The candidates can register for online exam CA Foundation course June 2021 online at icai.org. Last date for submit the online exam form for CA Foundation June 2021 is May 04, 2021. Since the foundation course is the first level of ICAI CA, candidates have to register with the Board of Studies (BOS) along with the foundation course. The last date to register for the May / June or November / December course is January 01, 2021, and July 01, 2021, respectively. To be able to register for the CA foundation and BOS, candidates have to register, login, fill details in the application form, enter qualification details, upload scanned images, and pay the CA Foundation 2021 course registration fee. To know all about CA Foundation 2021 registration, keep reading.
Latest: CA foundation June 2021 Online Exam registration is open, apply using the direct link below.
CA Foundation 2021 Registration
The candidates shall note that the registration for CA foundation course is to be done to take the course. To take the exam of CA foundation 2021, candidates have to fill the CA foundation application form, which is released seperately. The candidates can check below the course registration dates for CA foundation 2021:
|CA Foundation 2021||May / Jun 2021||Nov / Dec 2021|
|Registration form of CA Foundation 2021 course and BOS||Available||Available!|
|Last date to register for the CA foundation 2021 course and BOS||1 Jan 2021||1 Jul 2021|
|Availability of CA Foundation Exam Form||20 Apr 2021|
|Last date to fill CA Foundation application form without late fee||04 May 2021|
|Last date to fill CA Foundation application form with late fee||07 May 2021|
– Click here to register for CA Foundation June 2021 Exam.
– Click here to register for CA Foundation 2021 course and register with the Board of Studies (BOS)
The candidates can see this form under the link “Entry level forms (Foundation and Intermediate (Direct Entry))” available at icai.org.
Overview of the CA Foundation 2021 Course Registration Process
The candidates can check below the image to understand the course registration process of CA Foundation 2021.
CA Foundation 2021 Registration Fee
Candidates can check CA Foundation 2021 Registration Fee in the table below:
|Details of Fee||Indian Nationals (INR)||For Foreign Student US$|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|Foundation Tuition Fee||9,000||700|
|Member journal (optional)||400||40|
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation 2021 Registration
Candidates has to fulfil the eligiblity criteria of CA Foundation course in order to appear for CA Foundation 2021 Exam. The criteria is mentioned in the section below.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from a recognized board to be eligible for CA Foundation 2021 Exam.
- Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies (Bos) before the last day of registration, or converted to Foundation Course with the Board of Studies of ICAI.
Documents Required for CA Foundation 2021 Registration
In the CA Registration form 2021, the candidates should keep the following list of scanned documents ready:
- Attested copy of admit card/ marksheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the Xth Marksheet/ admit card of Xth class indicating the name & date of birth.
How to Do CA Foundation 2021 Registration?
The aspirants can register with the Board of Studies by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which is above or visit the official website which is http://www.icai.org
- After landing on the website, click on the button flashing as “Students”.
- After clicking on Students, click on “Course Registration Forms”.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Generate OTP” button to submit the details
- An OTP will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the “Submit” button
Step 2: Login
- On submitting the OTP, you will receive a message that you need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given field.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
Step 3: Fill in details in the Registration Form
- On successfully logging in, you will have to provide the other necessary details in the Registration
The details to be provided in the CA Foundation 2021 registration are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images in the CA Foundation 2021 registration form
The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of original documents.
- The maximum size of the image is width: 21 centimeters and length: 27 centimeters. If the given image conditions are not satisfied, then your application will be rejected.
- On uploading the images, click on the “Save” button to proceed to the next step.
- A new page will appear on the screen, in which you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Next, the candidates need to provide the necessary information and upload the images in the Registration Form.
Step 4: Pay the Course Fee
- The candidates need to pay a requisite amount of the Course Fee for the Foundation Course.
- The aspirants can pay the fee by Online Mode.
- On successful payment of the fee, the system will automatically generate the Form along with a successful transaction message
About CA Foundation Exam
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is the conducting body of CA Foundation course. CA Foundation Course is the entry-level for Chartered Accountancy Course. Students after appearing in class 12th examination can register for Foundation Course 2021. Candidates those who are eligible for appearing for exam are required to do registration and all the registered applicant has to undergone a minimum of four months study period to appear in the Foundation Examination.
CA Foundation 2021 Registration FAQs
Yes. Students after passing Class 10th examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government or the State Government as equivalent thereto may provisionally register in Foundation Course of ICAI.
Yes. Students after passing Class 10th examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government or the State Government as equivalent thereto may provisionally register in Foundation Course of ICAI. Such students are required to register latest by 1st January, 2021 so as to eligible to appear in May/June, 2021 Foundation Examination.
For Registration, students may visit eservices.icai.org.
No the candidates just have to fill the exam form to appear for the exam. Registration is to be done once for the course.
Official website: icai.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.