CA Foundation 2020 Registration – May exams have been cancelled. Registered candidates of May attempt can change their exam centres while registering for the November exam cycle at icai.org. CA Foundation registration for the November exam cycle has been extended to August 25, 2020. Candidates shall be required to provide personal information and have to pay the applicable registration fees to register for CA Foundation exam. Check the page for detailed information about CA Foundation 2020 registration.
Latest Updates: Application Form Reopened for CA Foundation November exam cycle. Apply using the direct link below.
CA Foundation 2020 Registration
CA Foundation 2020 registration is an ongoing process and can be done by visiting the official website. For more information about CA Foundation 2020 Registration, candidates can check the schedule given below:
|CA Foundation 2020||May 2020||Nov 2020|
|Availability of CA Foundation Exam Form||05 Feb 2020||Available!|
|Last date to fill CA Foundation application form||26 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee||04 Mar 2020||up to 04 Sep 2020|
|Application Form Reopened||–||09 – 11 Sep 2020|
|Online facility for seeking changes||–||07 – 13 Sep 2020|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online|
examination application form duly filled up
|09 Mar 2020||to be announced|
|Correct window opens||07-13 Mar 2020||to be announced|
|Correction window reopens||till 13 Sep 2020|
|Opt out facility restarted|
21 Jun to 7 Jul 2020
CA Foundation 2020 Application Form Reopened
- NCERT Solutions Apply Now!!NCERT Solutions English / Hindi Medium
Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- ATSE Scholarships Worth Rs.15 Lacs Apply Now!!ATSE - Scholarship Worth Rs.15 Lacs
Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
CA Foundation 2020 Registration Important Points
The last date to apply for the November exam cycle has been extended to August 25, 2020.
CA Foundation 2020 Registration Fee
Candidates can check CA Foundation 2020 Registration Fee in the table below:
|Details of Fee||Indian Nationals (INR)||For Foreign Student US$|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|Foundation Registration Fee||9,000||700|
|Subscription for Student’s Journal (Optional)||200||20|
|Subscription for Member’s Journal (Optional)||400||40|
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation 2020
A candidates has to fulfil the eligiblity criteria of CA Foundation course in order to appear for CA Foundation 2020 Exam. The criteria is mentioned in the section below.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board to be eligible for CA Foundation 2020 Exam.
- Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies (Bos) before last day of registration, or converted to Foundation Course with Board of Studies of ICAI.
Documents Required for CA Foundation 2020 Registration
In the CA Registration form 2020, the candidates should keep the following list of scanned documents ready:
- Attested copy of admit card/ marksheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the Xth Marksheet/ admit card of Xth class indicating the name & date of birth.
How to Do CA Foundation 2020 Registration?
The aspirants can register with the Board of Studies by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided above or visit the official website which is www.icai.org
- After landing on the website, click on the button flashing as “Students”.
- After clicking on Students, click on “Course Registration Forms”.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the details
- An OTP will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the “Submit” button
Step 2: Login
- On submitting the OTP, you will receive a message that you need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given field.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
Step 3: Fill in details in the Registration Form
- On successfully logging in, you will have to provide the other necessary details in the Registration
The details to be provided in the CA Foundation 2020 registration are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images in the CA Foundation 2020 registration form
The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of original documents.
- The maximum size of the image is width:21 centimeters and length:27 centimeters. If the given image conditions are not satisfied, then your application will be rejected.
- On uploading the images, click on the “Save” button to proceed to the next step.
- A new page will appear on the screen, in which you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Next, the candidates need to provide the necessary information and upload the images in the Registration Form.
Step 4: Pay the Course Fee
- The candidates need to a requisite amount of the Course Fee for Foundation Course.
- The aspirants can pay the fee by Online Mode.
- On successful payment of the fee, the system will automatically generate the Form along with a successful transaction message
What After CA Foundation 2020 Registration is Done?
CA Foundation Application Form 2020
Once the candidates have successfully registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) for the CA Foundation examination, the candidates can then proceed to fill in details in the CA Foundation 2020 Application Form. The aspirants will have to fill in their Contact details, Educational qualification details, etc in the Application Form. The ICAI will release the CA Foundation Application Form 2020 online at its official website. It is important that the aspirants should submit their form before the last date or else they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
About CA Foundation Exam
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is the conducting body of CA Foundation course. CA Foundation Course is the entry-level for Chartered Accountancy Course. Students after appearing in class 12th examination can register for Foundation Course 2020. Candidates those who are eligible for appearing for exam are required to do registration and all the registered applicant has to undergone a minimum of four months study period to appear in the Foundation Examination.
CA Foundation 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Please check the bulk/spam mail folder for a recent mail with the subject “Application Registration for ICAI Exam Portal”. Else you can contact the Help Desk at 18004192929 or 0120-3054851, 3054852, 3054853, 3054835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753, 4953754 or send an email to [email protected] Do quote your Student Registration number, Name, Fathers Name and Date of Birth while seeking these details. As per new TRAI regulations, SMS will not be delivered on the same day to those candidates who register after 7 PM. SMS related to their User ID / Password will be delivered to the mobile number next day morning after 7 AM.
Ans : Yes. In case you have created login under this site http://icaiexam.icai.org from November / December 2016 Exam onwards, there is no need to recreate the login even if you have converted to New Course. You may just log in using your SingleSignOn credentials (ie; Login ID & Password) and avail of all the services under one umbrella. However, The login particulars are displayed on the screen when login is created.
Ans : No, you can not do so.
Ans : Someone else can pay your exam fees, as long as you have their permission to do so. When paying for your exam, the details of the cardholder is to be provided.
Official website: icai.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.