CAT 2019 Answer Key – The conducting IIM of CAT 2019 will release the CAT Answer Key in the first week of December 2019. Candidates who are to appear in the Common Admission Test CAT 2019, can use the answer key to estimate their scores in the exam. The CAT 2019 Answer Key is released under the login of the candidates at iimcat.ac.in shift wise. The option to challenge the answer key is also available for the candidates by paying a requisite amount per challenge. To know more about CAT 2019 Answer key read below.
CAT 2019 Answer Key
Question paper, answer key and objection format will be available at the official website. Check all questions and if candidates have any issues with any question, follow the laid down process to submit the objection.
|Candidates can log in to check complete CAT 2019 question paper and submit objections from||First week of December 2019|
|Declaration of CAT 2019 Result||First week of January 2020|
Answer Key: CAT 2019 Answer Key will be available at official website of CAT, iimcat.ac.in.
Significance of CAT 2019 Answer Key
With the answer key of CAT 2019, you can know exactly how many questions you have answered correctly and how many you have answered incorrectly. With this knowledge, you can know precisely how many marks you will score. Therefore CAT 2019 Answer Key helps you analyze your exam performance.
Moreover, having the official CAT 2019 Answer Key makes the complete process extremely fair and transparent. Earlier students only got their scores. Now they will know exactly where they got marks as well as where they lost it. There will be less confusion when CAT 2019 Result will be announced.
How to check CAT 2019 Question Paper and CAT 2019 Answer Key?
You can go through steps given below to check the question paper and answer keys of the Common Admission Test.
- Click on the link given above or visit the official website of CAT 2019.
- Enter user ID, password.
- Click on the login button.
- The link of the answer key appears on the screen
- Check the answers from the same and estimate your scores
How to submit objections on CAT 2019 Answer Key?
- Click on ‘Objection Form’ tab to submit your objection.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign to add an objection.
- You can look at the Question Number from the PDF version of the question paper.
- After you have entered your details you may click ‘Submit and Pay the Objection Fee’ to go to the payment page.
- There is a fee of Rs.1000 per objection. The payment gateway transaction processing fee will be added to this amount.
- Objection fee (excluding transaction charges) will be refunded in case your objection is found valid by the expert panel.
- Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
- You can raise objections to as many questions you want.
- If an objection raised by a candidate is found to be valid, the remedial measures taken by IIMs will be applicable to all the candidates and not just the candidate who has raised the objection.
How to Calculate score Using the CAT 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates must check their score after checking the CAT 2019 Answer Key. It helps to predict the percentile and select the management institute accordingly even before the declaration of the result.
- +3 Marks for each correct answer
- -1 for incorrect answers
- No negative marking for Non-MCQ type questions.
The formula to Calculate the Overall Marks
Total Marks = Number of Correct Answers x 3 – Number of Incorrect Answers (only for MCQ) x 1
|Section||Total Number of Questions||Number of Non-MCQs||Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||34||07||102|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||32||08||96|
CAT 2019 Response Sheet
Before CAT 2018 Answer Key, the response sheet is published under the candidates’ login. Below are the steps on how to check the response sheet:
How to download CAT Response sheet?
- First Login with the registration number and password. Access the link available below.
- In the new window click on “Response sheet”. Following that hit “click here” to download the response sheet.
- Download the sheet for future reference.
Details Present in CAT 2019 Response Sheet
- Candidates details
- Question Paper
- Question Number and Id
- Status of the question whether answered or unanswered.
- Option marked by the candidates
Importance of CAT 2019 Response sheet
Candidates can download the response sheet in order to crosscheck the response with the answer key. Once the official answer key is available, candidates can use this response sheet.
About CAT 2019
Common Admission Test is the national level entrance examination for admission to management courses. This exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in the rotational basis. The score of the exam is accepting by not only IIMs but also other top B-schools. CAT is an only first step to study in B-school, further Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI) takes place.
CAT 2019 contains both types of questions MCQ and Non-MCQ. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and it has 3 sections Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Ability.
Insofar, official details of CAT 2019 Answer Key have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Indian Institutes of Management releases CAT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.