CEE will release the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form most probably in the last week of January 2019 for the session 2018-19. Candidates will be able to fill the form online upto first week of February 2019. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. All the details entered in the form should be correct and valid. Any incorrectness may lead to rejection of the candidate from the admission process. For more details regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form, aspirants can read this article by scrolling down.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form
All the candidates have to fill the application form online from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Aspirants kindly note that the Offline mode for filling the application form is not available. The direct links to apply online will also be provided here whenever it will be available. The schedule of important dates regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form is provided below.
|CEE Kerala LLM 2019||Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||Last week of Jan 2019|
|Last date to register||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form from the official website i.e. www.cee-kerala.org.
The application fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.800/- and in the case of SC/ST candidates, it will be Rs.400/-. There are two ways by which the application fee can be paid. They are as follows:
- Online Payment: All the candidates having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can pay online. Candidates availing this facility should read the instructions given in the official website carefully in order to ensure successful payment.
- E-challan Payment: The applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e Challan’. Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter and the official will make necessary entries both in their online portal and e-Challan form. The candidate’s copy of the e-Challan must be collected back by the respective candidate.
How to Fill CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form?
There are basically 5 steps towards filling up of the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form. The detailed information regarding these 5 steps are mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
This is a one-time process whereby you will be given a system generated application number and you are advised to create a strong password. These credentials will later on work for the candidate’s login.
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
The Basic information or data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page will directly affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission. It is obligatory that the aspirant fill all the mandatory fields in the application. Candidate should take utmost care regarding the filling process at this stage. After being sure that all the details provided are valid, click on “Final submission” button.
No modification will be allowed after this step!!
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
General and SEBC candidates has to pay Rs. 800 and SC/ST candidates has to pay Rs. 600 for the application form. They can do online payment or use the method of e-challan. The detailed process has been explained above in the application fee section.
Step 4: Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents
Latest passport size color photograph with light coloured background in jpeg format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels should be used. It should be studio-generated soft copy. The photograph should not be taken with the aspirant wearing Cap or Goggles. Spectacles are allowed if the candidate uses it regularly.
The signature should be done with blue or black ink in plain white sheet. Scanning should be done in jpg (jpeg format). Specifications of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. File should be clear and its size should be below 30 kb.
All necessary certificates/documents has to be uploaded in PDF format and File size of each certificate should not exceed 300 kb.
Documents to be Uploaded in the Online Application
The documents are mentioned below:
- Age proof
- Nativity proof
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of community in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of SEBC/OEC candidates
- Inter-caste marriage certificate
- Attested copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for PWD
- Any other document mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination
Step 5: Print Application
After uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates can take a printout of the application form and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. Aspirants are also advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference.
Instructions Regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form
Few basic key points should be kept in mind:
- Candidate’s responsibility is to ensure the correctness and clarity of the documents uploaded.
- Uploading of any false or invalid documents may lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- The originals of the uploaded documents should be produced before the admitting authority whenever required.