CEE has released the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form from February 21, 2019. The last date to fill the application form online is March 01, 2019 up to 05:00 p.m. All the Interested candidates have to fill the application form in online mode from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. All the details entered in the form should be correct and valid. Any incorrectness may lead to rejection of the candidate from the admission process. For more details regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form, applicants can read this article by scrolling down.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form
Aspirants kindly note that the Offline mode for filling the application form is not available. The direct links to apply online has provided below in this article. The schedule of important dates regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form is provided below.
|CEE Kerala LLM 2019||Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||21 Feb 2019|
|Last date to register||01 Mar 2019 up to 05:00 p.m|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the CEE Kerala LLM 2019.
The application fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.800/- and in the case of SC/ST candidates, it will be Rs.400/-. There are two ways by which the application fee can be paid. They are as follows:
- Online Payment: All the candidates having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can pay online. Candidates availing this facility should read the instructions carefully in order to ensure successful payment is given below:
- On successful payment, the candidate will be guided back to the home page wherein he/she will find the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top turned green and can proceed (next step) to uploading of photograph, signature and supporting documents.
- If the payment transaction was unsuccessful, a message to that effect will be displayed on the screen and the candidate can navigate to the homepage.
- On the other hand, if the candidate fails to receive the final confirmation (success or failure) message, he/she can re-login to the home page and inspect the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top to see if it’s green or not.
- If it has not turned green, the payment has not succeeded and the candidate may try for online payment afresh or resort to the e-Challan payment mode.
- If the candidate’s account is debited for an unsuccessful transaction, the amount will be reverted to his/her account within five working days.
- E-challan Payment:
- The applicant can pay application fee through the e-Challan. The applicant needs to take a printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e Challan’. Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
- The e-Challan should be handed over to the post office counter along with the required case.
- the counterfoil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office official. It must be ensured that the official has recorded the Transaction ID pertaining to the payment on the counterfoil of the e-Challan and put the office stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil.
- If the payment was successful, the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab in the candidate’s home page turns green.
- If the payment tab has not turned green, the candidate should immediately contact the concerned post office and get the payment status updated.
- The list of Post Offices for collecting application fee is published in the website.
How to Fill the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form?
There are basically 5 steps towards filling up of the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form. The detailed information regarding these 5 steps are mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
This is a one-time process whereby you will be given a system generated application number and you are advised to create a strong password. These credentials will later on work for the candidate’s login.
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form
The Basic information or data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page will directly affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission. It is obligatory that the aspirant fill all the mandatory fields in the application. Candidate should take utmost care regarding the filling process at this stage. If the application is filled completely, the candidate can preview the details of the application before going to the next step by clicking the ‘Save & Preview’ button. After being sure that all the details provided are valid, click on ‘Save & Finalize’ button.
No modification will be allowed after this step!!
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
General and SEBC candidates have to pay Rs. 800 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 400 for the application form. They can do online payment or use the method of e-challan. The detailed process has been explained above in the application fee section.
Step 4: Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents
Latest passport size colour photograph with a light coloured background in jpeg format between 15 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 width x 200 height pixels should be used. It should be a studio-generated soft copy. The photograph should not be taken with the aspirant wearing Cap or Goggles. Spectacles are allowed if the candidate uses it regularly.
Upload Signature of the Candidate:
The signature should be done with blue or black ink in a plain white sheet. Scanning should be done in jpg (jpeg format). Specifications of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. The file should be clear and its size should be 10 kb to 30 kb.
All necessary certificates/documents have to be uploaded in PDF format and File size of each certificate should be 10 kb to 300 kb. The scanned images should be of the original documents/certificates and should be clear enough to read.
Documents to be Uploaded in the Online Application
The documents are mentioned below:
- Nationality proof
- Age proof
- Nativity proof
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of community in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of SEBC/OEC candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer/Community and Income Certificates from the Village officer concerned in the prescribed format in the case of candidates belonging to the communities.
- Inter-caste marriage certificate
- Attested copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for PWD
- Certificate from the Fisheries Officer concerned of Kerala Fishermen Welfare Fund Board for fee concession in the case of candidates who are the children of registered Fishermen.
- Certificate from the Director, Department of Women & Child Development for fee concession in the case of candidates who are inmates of Sri Chitra Home, Nirbhaya Home, Juvenile Home or any other such institution run by the Government.
- Any other document mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
After uploading all necessary certificates/documents, candidates can take a printout of the application form and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘‘Print Confirmation Page’. Aspirants are also advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference.
Instructions Regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form
Few basic key points should be kept in mind:
- Candidate’s responsibility is to ensure the correctness and clarity of the documents uploaded.
- Uploading of any false or invalid documents may lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- The originals of the uploaded documents should be produced before the admitting authority whenever required.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.