XAT 2024 will be held on 07 January 2024, by XLRI. Now you can know all about Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, XAT is a National level MBA entrance exam that is held by Xavier School of Management (XLRI or formerly Xavier Labour Relations Institute). Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in XLRI and other XAT Associates in MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges. Therefore if you are preparing for XAT exam, then you should check eligibility at xatonline.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
Latest – XAT 2024 Application Form is now available till 10 December 2023. Get link to apply here
What is XAT exam?
The XAT 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges, in XLRI and other XAT Associates. Here XAT is short for Xavier Aptitude Test. It is moreover a National level test organized by XLRI i.e. Xavier School of Management (XLRI or formerly Xavier Labour Relations Institute). Complete details of XAT exam are here at aglasem.com.
XAT 2024 Exam Date
The Xavier School of Management (XLRI or formerly Xavier Labour Relations Institute) announces exam date of XAT. The important dates to note for Xavier Aptitude Test are as follows. Nevertheless keep checking xatonline.in to know any changes in the schedule.
|Release of XAT Application Form||15 Jul 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||10 Dec 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||20 Dec 2023|
|XAT 2024 Mock Test Date||28 Oct 2023 – 1st Mock test|
05 Nov 2023 – 2nd Mock test
|XAT 2024 Exam Date||07 Jan 2024|
|XAT 2024 Exam Timings||2 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per XLRI|
|XAT Result Announcement Date||As per XLRI|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Likewise, the XAT exam structure is also published by XLRI. Important features of the Xavier Aptitude Test are as follows. However check official website xatonline.in from time to time for any changes in the exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Number of Questions – There are 100-105 questions in the entrance exam.
- Duration: The exam is of 3 hours 30 minutes.
LAST YEAR’s – XAT ANALYSIS
Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
|First Part||Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VALR), Decision Making (DM), and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QADI)||175 minutes|
|Second Part||Mock Keyboard Testing||5 minutes|
|Third Part||25 General Knowledge questions and 1 essay writing question||30 minutes|
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VALR)||26||26|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QADI)||28||28|
|Decision Making (DM)||22||22|
- Mode – Computer Based Test.
- Type of questions – MCQ type + Essay.
- On-Screen calculator – No
- Order of sections – Candidates could choose any section to begin with.
- Switch between sections – Yes.
XAT 2024 – What is XAT Exam?
For more than seven decades, XLRI has been the proud custodian of the XAT, managed on behalf of XAMI. As a distinguished, national-level MBA entrance exam, XAT is not merely a test but a stepping stone towards premium management programs. Not only does it offer a path to XLRI, but it also extends to many esteemed Indian B-schools, such as Loyola Institute of Business Management (Chennai), St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, IMT Ghaziabad, GIM Goa, Sri Balaji University, TAPMI Manipal, XIMB Bhubaneswar, and FORE School of Management (New Delhi).
Conducted annually across more than 90 cities nationwide, the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), orchestrated by XLRI Jamshedpur, is instrumental in MBA/PGDM admissions. Besides opening doors to XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes, over 160 elite B-schools across India recognize XAT scores as a benchmark for their admission process.
Changes in XAT 2024
- Increase in number of seats in XLRI
- PGDM BM at Jamshedpur campus the final seat count has increased from 180 to 240 candidates.
- PGDM BM at Delhi NCR campus the final seat count has increased from 120 to 180 candidates.
- Xavier School of Management-XLRI, Jamshedpur, has launched a Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation (PGDM-IEV).
- XLRI has decided to make changes in exam timings. XAT 2024 exam timing stands changed from morning to afternoon. The XAT 2024 will be conducted from 2.00 PM to 5.30 PM instead of 9.30 AM to 12.40 PM, the XAT 2024 exam duration is 3 hours 30 minutes.
XAT 2024 Syllabus
- Now the XAT syllabus 2024 refers to list of topics from which there will be questions XAT 2024 question paper.
- Therefore you can download XAT syllabus pdf at aglasem.com to know what to study.
- Moreover refer best books for XAT preparation to complete XAT syllabus.
- You can also utilize XAT Chapter Wise Weightage to know which are most important topics and utilize it for your XAT 2024 preparation plan.
- Whether you attend any XAT coaching, or are doing self-studies, you should study all chapters from the syllabus.
XAT 2024 Application Form
- The XAT 2024 Registration or the XAT Application Form 2024 refers to the process of applying for the test.
- If you want to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test, then you must check eligibility and apply as per guidelines that XLRI provides at official website xatonline.in.
- Whereas Xavier School of Management (XLRI or formerly Xavier Labour Relations Institute) announces the release date and XAT Application Form last date, both, via notifications from time to time.
- So fill correct details in application form XAT exam, with relevant documents required, fee, and submit it before deadline.
- Only those who apply on time can later download XAT 2024 admit card.
XAT Previous Year Question Papers
- Coming to previous year question papers of XAT, these are set of question papers of past year Xavier Aptitude Test.
- If you are preparing for this MBA entrance exam, then you must solve XAT question papers to understand exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Therefore you can download XAT question paper PDF and PYQP of related exams from aglasem to enhance your preparation and improve your chances of clearing XAT Cut Off and getting admission in your dream college for MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges.
XAT 2024 Result
- After exam, XLRI announces XAT result 2024.
- The XAT result date depends on post-examination processes of Xavier School of Management (XLRI or formerly Xavier Labour Relations Institute).
- If you appeared in the Xavier Aptitude Test, then you can check the XAT result to know score, rank at xatonline.in and participate in XAT 2024 counselling.
XAT – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||XAT|
|XAT Full Form||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||National Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||India |
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||XLRI|
|XLRI Full Form||Xavier School of Management (XLRI or formerly Xavier Labour Relations Institute)|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||XLRI and other XAT Associates|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Bachelor’s degree|
|Number of Questions||100-105|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (VA & LR), Decision Making (DM), Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation (QA & DI), |
General Knowledge (GK), Analytical Essay Writing (AEW)
|Duration of Exam||3 hours 30 minutes|
If you have any queries about XAT 2024, then please ask in comments below.
To get exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.