XAT Admit Card 2020 – XLRI releases the XAT Admit Card online under the login of the candidates at xatonline.in. To download it, the applicants need to enter details such as User ID and Password. The printed copy of the XAT 2020 Admit Card must be carried on the exam day i.e on January 05, 2020. With the admit card the candidates must also carry a valid photo Id proof for identity verification. The candidates can check complete details about the XAT Admit Card 2020 from this page.
XAT Admit Card 2020
Last year, about 90,000 candidates appeared for XAT. The XAT Admit Card 2020 is issued for those candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance exam before the last date and paid the application fee. The candidates can check below the dates regarding the XAT admit card release.
|Admit card availability||Dec – Jan 2020|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||05 Jan 2020|
Admit Card: The candidates can download the XAT 2020 Admit Card at xatonline.in
How to Download XAT Admit Card 2020 if Forgot Password?
If the candidates have forgotten the XAT ID, then they may get it from the application confirmation page or the auto e-mail send during the registration process. If the candidate has forgotten the password, then they may get it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link in the login page.
To access this window, the candidates have to enter XAT ID, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID. Once the details have been furnished, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Then, the candidates get the option to regain the password.
How to Download XAT 2020 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card of XAT 2020 is very simple. Follow the instructions given below to download XAT Admit Card 2020.
How to Download XAT 2020 Admit Card By using the Direct Link?
The candidates just need to do as mentioned below and they can easily download the XAT Admit Card:
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for downloading the XAT 2020 admit card.
- Now, the candidates will have to enter XAT 2020 Registration ID and Password.
- Then, click on the ‘Login’ button to submit the entered details.
- On submitting the correct login credentials, a new page will open on the screen.
- The candidates need to click on the tab for “Hall Ticket”.
- Next, the aspirants need to choose an Assesment from the Drop-down menu, i.e. XAT 2020
- On selecting XAT 2020, click on the “Search” button to submit the details.
- An option to download your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, the admit card for XAT 2020 appears on the screen. Download and take its print out.
Important Note for the Candidates; After the candidates have taken a print out of the XAT 2020 Admit Card, they need to paste their recent passport size photograph in the space provided. Leave the column for the Signature as it is to be done in front of the exam invigilator at the test center.
Candidates should note that they need to carry the admit card in a hard copy format only. Print the downloaded admit card on an A4 sheet and carry it in good condition on the exam day.
XAT 2020 Admit Card Verification Process
On the day of the examination, the exam invigilator verifies that the details in the Admit Card matches with that provided by the candidate in the Application Form. Furthermore, the exam invigilator signs in the space provided in the XAT 2020 Admit Card only after verifying your Admit Card. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to ensure that the details in the XAT Admit Card are correct. If there is any mistake/ error/ discrepancy in the XAT 2020 Admit Card, then contact at the XAT Helpline regarding this.
- Helpline Number – 1800 209 0835 (Monday to Sunday 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM)
Details on the XAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit card of XAT 2020 contains all the necessary information related to your exam.
- Name of the candidate
- XAT ID
- Date of Birth
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closure Time
- Exam duration
- Center Name
- Center Address
- Test City
- Address of the Test center
- Photograph and Signature image of the Candidate
Purpose of XAT 2020 Admit Card
Hall tickets are meant to serve as authentic support in regard that you have completed all the application formalities and it also serves as a disclaimer from candidate’s part that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Using the hall ticket as an authenticated proof, the candidate’s are permitted to sit in the exam hall. It is mandatory to produce it whenever the invigilator demands. In case of loss or misplacement of the said document, the same can be downloaded again by visiting the institute’s official website and after the necessary information such as XAT Id and password entered, applicant get obtain it again.
XAT 2020 Exam Centres
XAT 2020 is to be held across 47 cities of the nation the name of which given below:
Centers in India – Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
XAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Since the exam is at the door the canddates might want to check below the syllabus and pattern of the examination.
- Mode of test: Online Mode
- Papers in XAT: 1 paper having 2 parts – Part A and Part B
- Exam Duration: Total time 205 Mins
- Number of questions: The candidates can check below the number of questions that cam in XAT last year. It varies each year.
|Part A – 72 questions in 170 Mins||Part B – 25 questions in 35 Mins|
|English Language and Logical Reasoning||General Knowledge|
Syllabus for XAT:
- Verbal and Logical Ability- Jumbled paragraph, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Critical Reasoning, Sentence correction, Completion of sentences, Fill in the blanks with a suitable answer
- Decision Making- Conditions and Grouping Test, Data Arrangement Test, Complex, Decision Making in a situation, Case lets.
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation- Geometry, Probability, Algebraic Function, Mensuration-2D and 3D, Speed and Distance, Statistics, Table, Trigonometry, Graphs, Arithmetic, Heights and Distance, Direction sense and Time, Clocks, Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge- Politics, Nation and states, History, Literature, Sports, Awards and Recognitions, Business, Economics, International Relations, Society, Merger, and Acquisition.
- Essays- The essays given on social and economic events will come in the examination.
XLRI-Xavier School of Management conducts the Xaviers Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020 every year. It i conducted to offer the students admission in XLRI Management Institutes. Apart from XAT the candidates can apply for admission with their GMAT scores. The XAT qualified candidates have to appear in the GD and PI rounds of the respective XLRI Management Institutes where they have applied. The final selection is based on XAT scores and the scores of the candidates in GD and PI rounds.
XAT Contact Details
Address: XLRI Xavier School of Management, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur 831001
Phone Number: 0657 665 3203/04/05
Toll Free Number: 1800 419 2929
Fax Number: 0657 665 3200/ 2227814
Website: www.xatonline.net.in / www.xlri.ac.in
XAT 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to carry a valid Id proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, PAN Card etc. along with the XAT 2020 Admit Card. In case the photo of the candidate is not clear, they must carry a passport size photograph with them.
Ans : You can take out the print out of the XAT 2020 Admit Card by connecting the printer to your system.
Ans : In case of any error in the Admit card, you can contact the Admission authority immediately.
Ans : No, candidates have to carry only the Hard copy (printout) of the XAT 2020 Admit Card.
Ans : Candidates must report at around 8:30 at the exam centre.
Ans : Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices to the exam hall.
Ans : No, there is no dress code for XAT 2020 exam.