|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
XAT Result 2018 will be announced by XLRI on January 31, 2018. The result will be available for check by online mode only. The candidates who will appear for the exam on January 07, 2018 will be able to check their result by entering details such as Roll Number, XAT ID, Password. The XLRI will also publish XAT 2018 Score Card between February 01 and 25, 2018 online at the XLRI website. The XAT Score Card containing the performance of the candidate in XAT 2018 will also be mailed individually to all the candidates.
Candidates who will obtain minimum cut off score as per Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 Result will be eligible to participate in GD/PI rounds. The final admission results in XLRI BM, HRM, Global MBA, and other B-schools that are using XAT 2018 scores are announced one by one after the declaration of XAT 2018 Result. The XAT 2018 score is used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. Marks or score in XAT exam is calculated against final official answer key of XAT 2018. Check more details regarding the XAT 2018 Result in the page below.
XAT Result 2018
Candidates can check the schedule for XAT 2018 Result in the table below.
|XAT 2018 exam date||07 Jan 2018|
|XAT Result 2018 date||31 Jan 2018|
|XAT 2018 scorecard download date||Between 01 and 25 Feb 2018|
Result: Candidates will be able to check their XAT 2018 Result online at xatonline.net.in
How to Check XAT Result 2018?
Candidates can check the result for XAT 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which will be given on this page to check the result
- Secondly, the applicants need to enter details such as XAT ID, Password, etc.
- Submit the details and the result will appear on the screen.
- It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the result for future references.
XAT 2018 Cut Off
The candidates who will appear for the exam need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the test in order to qualify it. The candidates need to score more than or equal to the cut off marks. The cut off for XAT 2018 is not announced, however, candidates can refer to the expected cut off as given below:
|Name of college||VA||DM||QA DI||Overall|
|XLRI – BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|XLRI – HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
|XLRI – GMP||26-28|
|XIMB||6 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||26-31|
|SP Jain||7 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||32-33.5|
Marks to percentile (last year)
Some candidates who appeared in XAT last year have gracefully shared OA and percentile data so that those who appeared in XAT this year can get an idea of percentile vs marks. OA against percentile data of last year is as follows. This will give you an idea of what to expect in XAT 2018 percentile.
- 51.28 OA –> 99.751 percentile
- 47.12 OA –> 99.278 percentile
- 45.64 OA –> 98.896 percentile
- 42.82 OA –> 97.891 percentile
- 40.83 OA –> 96.842 percentile
Significance of XAT 2018 Result
The MBA entrance exam is conducted as various test centers across Indian cities and overseas. The results of XAT 2018 are used for MBA / PGDM admission in member and associate institutions. There are 11 associated institutes –
- XLRI Jamshedpur,
- XISS Ranchi,
- XIM Jabalpur,
- XIM&R Mumbai,
- XIM&E Bangalore,
- XIM Bhubaneshwar,
- St. Aloysius Institute,
- St Joseph’s College of Business Administration,
- SFIMR Mumbai,
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management Banaglore,
- LIBA Chennai.
This year, more than 150 B-Schools are accepting the XAT 2018 result for MBA and PGDM admissions.
Apply to B Schools Accepting XAT Score (including XLRI)
The applicant desirous of joining any of the Institutes given under List of XAMI Members and XAT Associate Members XAT 2018 have to follow the steps given below.
- Register for XAT 2018 at www.xatonline.net.in and appear in the XAT exam.
- Obtained complete details from the respective Institution’s website or from their Admissions office.
- Follow their registration/application procedure.
For XLRI programmes visit www.xlri.edu.
Applicants may please note that XLRI does not ascertain quality of the degree or programme(s) offered by other Institutions using XAT scores.
- Please note that each institution independently decides the weightages to be given for each of the test components on the basis of its needs.
- XLRI does not play any role in selection of the applicants in these institutes.
- All payments made for registration for XAT and other institutes are non-refundable.
- The XAT Score Card containing the performance of the applicant in XAT 2018 will be mailed individually to all the applicants to their correspondence address, as provided in the XAT registration.