XAT 2020 Result – Xavier School of Management (XLRI) will declare the XAT 2020 Result on January 31, 2020. It is released online at xatonline.in. NO hard copy of the scorecard is sent to the candidates via post. To check XAT Result 2020, candidates need to login by entering their XAT ID and password. Xavier Aptitude Test result scorecard shall also be sent to the candidates at their registered email id. Candidates can visit this page for more information regarding XAT 2020 Result 2020.
XAT 2020 Result
The result for XAT 2020 exam is released in the form of scorecard at the Candidate Login. Check the date for release of XAT Result 2020 from the table below.
|XAT 2020 Result||Date|
|XAT 2020 exam date||05 Jan 2020|
|XAT Result 2020 date||31 Jan 2020|
How to Check XAT 2020 Result and Download scorecard?
Candidates can check the result for XAT 2020 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1 – To reach the XAT 2020 results page.
Firstly, click on the link. You reach the following login page.
Step 2 – Login
Now enter XAT ID in the first field and Password in the second. Then click on Login button.
Step 3 – See scorecard, download scorecard
Once you submit the details, XAT 2020 result appears on the screen. It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the result for future references. Press Ctrl+p to print scorecard.
Please note – You can check the result on desktop. If you open the above page on mobile then you may get the error “Your Device is not allowed to access this page. Candidates can face this kind of issue. If you face any technical issues while checking XAT 2020 results, follow instructions given below.
To check XAT 2020 result in Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level… button. The Security Settings dialog box will pop up.
- Under Scripting category enable Active scripting.
- Click OK twice to close out.
- Click Refresh.
Mozilla 20.0 and above
- Select Options from the Tools Menu
- Select Content tab
Google Chrome 30.0 and above
- Click the settings next to Address bar.
- Now go to Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings…
- Click on Content Settings under Privacy.
- Click OK.
Safari 6.0 and above
- In the Edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, select Preferences…
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top on the window.
- Close the dialog box to save your changes.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
XAT 2020 Cut Off
XLRI Cut Offs
The cut off to be eligible for GD-PI rounds of XLRI will be announced after XAT 2020 result declaration. Expected cut offs are as follows.
|BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
Candidates who will obtain minimum cut off score as per Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020 Result will be eligible to participate in GD/PI rounds. The admission results in XLRI BM, HRM, Global MBA, and other B-schools that are using XAT 2020 scores will be announced one by one after the declaration of XAT 2020 Result. The XAT score is used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. Check more details regarding the XAT 2020 Result in the page below.
XAT Cut Off Of All Colleges
The candidates who appeared for the exam need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the test in order to qualify it. The candidates need to score more than or equal to the cut off marks. The cut off for XAT 2020 is not announced, however, candidates can refer to the expected cut off as given below:
|Name of college||VA||DM||QA DI||Overall|
|XLRI – BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|XLRI – HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
|XLRI – GMP||26-28|
|XIMB||6 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||26-31|
|SP Jain||7 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||32-33.5|
Marks to percentile
Some candidates who appeared in XAT last year have gracefully shared OA and percentile data so that those who appeared in XAT this year can get an idea of percentile vs marks. OA against percentile data of last year is as follows. This will give you an idea of what to expect in XAT 2020 percentile.
- 51.28 OA –> 99.751 percentile
- 47.12 OA –> 99.278 percentile
- 45.64 OA –> 98.896 percentile
- 42.82 OA –> 97.891 percentile
- 40.83 OA –> 96.842 percentile
Significance of XAT 2020 Result
The MBA entrance exam is conducted as various test centers across Indian cities and overseas. The results of XAT 2020 are used for MBA / PGDM admission in member and associate institutions. There are 11 associated institutes –
- XLRI Jamshedpur,
- XISS Ranchi,
- XIM Jabalpur,
- XIM&R Mumbai,
- XIM&E Bangalore,
- XIM Bhubaneshwar,
- St. Aloysius Institute,
- St Joseph’s College of Business Administration,
- SFIMR Mumbai,
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management Banaglore,
- LIBA Chennai.
Apply to B Schools Accepting XAT Score (including XLRI)
The applicant desirous of joining any of the Institutes given under List of XAMI Members and XAT Associate Members XAT 2020 have to follow the steps given below.
- Register for XAT 2020 at www.xatonline.in and appear in the XAT exam.
- Obtained complete details from the respective Institution’s website or from their Admissions office.
- Follow their registration/application procedure.
For XLRI programmes visit www.xlri.edu.
Applicants may please note that XLRI does not ascertain quality of the degree or programme(s) offered by other Institutions using XAT scores.
- Please note that each institution independently decides the weightages to be given for each of the test components on the basis of its needs.
- XLRI does not play any role in selection of the applicants in these institutes.
- All payments made for registration for XAT and other institutes are non-refundable.
XAT 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The Result is prepared on the basis of the Marking Scheme. It comes in the form of a Scorecard.
Ans : XLRI releases sectional cut off and the overall cut off with the Result. If you qualify the minimum cut off, then you have passed the exam.
Ans : Yes, the Sectional cut off releases with the Result. Candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying cut off in order to clear XAT 2020.
Ans : The validity of the Scorecard is 1 year.
Ans : Percentile score reflects the percentage of all the students who have scored less than you in the exam. For example, you appeared for the exam along with 5000 students and your percentile is 99. Then it means that 99 % of 5000 candidates are below you.
Ans : Candidates have to apply for their choice of Associate institutes separately online.
Ans : Candidates can check their XAT 2020 Results by login with their XAT ID and Password.