XAT Result 2019 will be announced by XLRI on official website. Candidates will check result at xatonline.in. Candidates can check the result by entering XAT ID and password. XLRI has give some days to download scorecard containing score, percentage as well as a percentile. Xavier Aptitude Test result scorecard may also be emailed to registered email ID but they will not be sent by post or any other means. Candidates can visit this page for more information regarding XAT Result 2019.
XAT Result 2019
The XAT 2019 result will been announced after successful conduction of Examination. Candidates can check the important dates regarding result from below.
|XAT 2019 exam date||06 Jan 2019|
|Candidate response sheet released on||To be announced!|
|XAT Result 2019 date||31 Jan 2019|
|XAT 2019 scorecard download date||31 Jan to 31 Mar 2019|
Result: The result will be available here or you can download it from the official website i.e.www.xatonline.in
How to Check XAT 2019 Result and download scorecard?
Candidates can check the result for XAT 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1 – To reach the XAT 2019 results page.
Firstly, click on the link. You reach the following login page.
Step 2 – Login
Now enter XAT ID in the first field and Password in the second. Then click on Login button.
Step 3 – See scorecard, download scorecard
Once you submit the details, XAT 2019 result appears on the screen. It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the result for future references. Press Ctrl+p to print scorecard.
Please note – You can check the result on desktop. If you open the above page on mobile then you may get the error “Your Device is not allowed to access this page. Candidates can face this kind of issue. If you face any technical issues while checking XAT 2019 results, follow instructions given below.
To check XAT 2019 result in Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level… button. The Security Settings dialog box will pop up.
- Under Scripting category enable Active scripting.
- Click OK twice to close out.
- Click Refresh.
Mozilla 20.0 and above
- Select Options from the Tools Menu
- Select Content tab
Google Chrome 30.0 and above
- Click the settings next to Address bar.
- Now go to Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings…
- Click on Content Settings under Privacy.
- Click OK.
Safari 6.0 and above
- In the Edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, select Preferences…
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top on the window.
- Close the dialog box to save your changes.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
XAT 2019 Cut Off
XLRI Cut Offs
The cut off to be eligible for GD-PI rounds of XLRI will be announced after XAT 2019 result declaration. Expected cut offs are as follows.
|BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
Candidates who will obtain minimum cut off score as per Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 Result will be eligible to participate in GD/PI rounds. The admission results in XLRI BM, HRM, Global MBA, and other B-schools that are using XAT 2019 scores will be announced one by one after the declaration of XAT 2019 Result. The XAT score is used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. Check more details regarding the XAT 2019 Result in the page below.
XAT Cut Off Of All Colleges
The candidates who appeared for the exam need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the test in order to qualify it. The candidates need to score more than or equal to the cut off marks. The cut off for XAT 2019 is not announced, however, candidates can refer to the expected cut off as given below:
|Name of college||VA||DM||QA DI||Overall|
|XLRI – BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|XLRI – HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
|XLRI – GMP||26-28|
|XIMB||6 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||26-31|
|SP Jain||7 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||32-33.5|
Marks to percentile
Some candidates who appeared in XAT last year have gracefully shared OA and percentile data so that those who appeared in XAT this year can get an idea of percentile vs marks. OA against percentile data of last year is as follows. This will give you an idea of what to expect in XAT 2019 percentile.
- 51.28 OA –> 99.751 percentile
- 47.12 OA –> 99.278 percentile
- 45.64 OA –> 98.896 percentile
- 42.82 OA –> 97.891 percentile
- 40.83 OA –> 96.842 percentile
Significance of XAT 2019 Result
The MBA entrance exam is conducted as various test centers across Indian cities and overseas. The results of XAT 2019 are used for MBA / PGDM admission in member and associate institutions. There are 11 associated institutes –
- XLRI Jamshedpur,
- XISS Ranchi,
- XIM Jabalpur,
- XIM&R Mumbai,
- XIM&E Bangalore,
- XIM Bhubaneshwar,
- St. Aloysius Institute,
- St Joseph’s College of Business Administration,
- SFIMR Mumbai,
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management Banaglore,
- LIBA Chennai.
Apply to B Schools Accepting XAT Score (including XLRI)
The applicant desirous of joining any of the Institutes given under List of XAMI Members and XAT Associate Members XAT 2019 have to follow the steps given below.
- Register for XAT 2019 at www.xatonline.in and appear in the XAT exam.
- Obtained complete details from the respective Institution’s website or from their Admissions office.
- Follow their registration/application procedure.
For XLRI programmes visit www.xlri.edu.
Applicants may please note that XLRI does not ascertain quality of the degree or programme(s) offered by other Institutions using XAT scores.
- Please note that each institution independently decides the weightages to be given for each of the test components on the basis of its needs.
- XLRI does not play any role in selection of the applicants in these institutes.
- All payments made for registration for XAT and other institutes are non-refundable.