XAT Answer Key 2018 has been released by XLRI online. Other than the answer key, the candidate’s response sheet is also available and both can be checked from the candidate’s login at, xatonlinne.in. XAT 2018 Official Answer Key consists of correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. With the help of answer key and response sheet, you can cross check your answer and calculate the probable score. The Result of XAT 2018 exam will be announced soon and will contain percentage obtained in each section on basis of final official answer key. Check more details regarding the XAT 2018 Answer Key in the article below.
XAT Answer Key 2018
Information brochure of XAT exam 2018 ascertains that question paper shall include questions to assess quantitative, qualitative, verbal, data interpretive and decision making abilities. XAT exam 2018 has been conducted in 47 cities in India, and 2 cities abroad as per schedule, check below.
|Conduct of XAT exam 2018||07 Jan 2018|
|Commencement of Candidate Response||06 Feb 2018|
|Closure of Candidate Response||08 Feb 2018|
XAT 2018 Answer Key: Click Here to download the XAT 2018 answer key and response sheet.
How to download XAT Answer Key 2018?
Candidates can check their response sheet and XAT answer key b simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which is given above to download the Answer Key and Candidate’s Response Sheet.
- Login by entering your XAT ID and Password.
- On submitting the details, you can check the response sheet and answer key.
How to Calculate Marks Using the XAT Answer Key?
The marks should be calculated as per the marking scheme. For admission in the academic session 2018, the XLRI conducted an online computer-based test for the first time. You can calculate your marks by following the instructions as given below.
- For every correct answer, you will need to add 01 marks.
- Since there is a negative marking, you will need to deduct 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- The marks obtained by adding and deducting the marks is the total score which you may obtain.
XAT 2018 Answer Key: Previous Year’s