XAT 2020 Application Form has been released by the Xavier School of Management (XLRI). Aspirants can register online at xatonline.in. XAT Application Form is released by online mode only. Those who have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent are eligible to appear for XAT 2020 exam. Aspirants need to register first only after which they can proceed to fill XAT Application Form 2020. To submit XAT 2020 Form, aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1700/- and an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each if applying for XLRI programmes. Candidates can check more details on XAT 2020 Registration from this page.
Latest: XAT 2020 Registration is open. Apply today!
XAT 2020 Application Form
It is advised that you should use Internet Explorer( version 11) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 62) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 69 ) to fill in XAT Application Form. Check the complete schedule for XAT 2020 Online Form from the table below.
|XAT 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Commencement of XAT 2020 registration||23 Aug 2019|
|Last date to apply for XAT 2020 without late fee||30 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply for XAT 2020 with late fee||01st week of Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply for GMAT Candidates||Last week of Dec 2019|
|XAT 2020 exam date||05 Jan 2020|
Apply now: Click here to fill the XAT 2020 Application Form.
XAT 2020 Application Fee
In order to submit the form, the aspirants need to pay the XAT 2020 Application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ online banking and net banking. Check the application fee for XAT 2020 from the table below.
|Payment of fee||XAT Registration Fee||Fee per program of XLRI||Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT||NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT|
|Without late fee||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|With late fee||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 500/-|
Documents Required for XAT 2020 Registration
To register for XAT 2020 exam, you need two scanned documents:
- Passport size photograph
Other than these, you should also keep the following documents ready with yourself:
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Degree marksheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
XAT 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per specifications are given here.
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Size||20kb – 50kb||10kb – 20kb|
Do’s and Dont’s for Uploading Photograph
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture because it makes the recognition of the candidate easier.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face because your photo might get affected.
- To avoid squinting of eyes or any harsh lighting in the photo make sure that you place yourself in the shade just in case if the picture is taken on a sunny day.
- Avoid using flash just to ensure that there’s no “red-eye” because application forms with red eye photos will be rejected.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. You can wear your religious headwear as long as it does not cover your face.
Do’s and Dont’s for Uploading Signature
- First of all, it is necessary that the applicant signs on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Please sign your own application form.
- The admit card will furnish your signature.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
Guidelines for scanning photograph and signature to upload in XAT Application Form 2020
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color while uploading the file.
- File size as specified above because the file will not be uploaded.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format and the file size not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively.
Details to be Filled in XAT 2020 Application Form
In the XAT 2020 Application Form, the aspirants need to provide their personal information, academic details, programme details, etc. Check the details which are to be provided in the XAT 2020 form below:
- Candidate’s Name, Application Sequence number, Date of birth, Email ID, Mobile nuumber – Automatically generated as per detail provided at the time of registration
- Gender – Select your gender (Male/ Female/ Transgender)
- Nationality – Select your Nationality
- Category – Select your category
- Are you NRI? – Here, you have to choose either Yes/ No
Other Personal Details
- Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s complete Address
- Country – Select your country
- State/Union Territory
- Emergency Mobile Number
- SSC/10th Std/Equivalent Board Name
- HSC/12th/Equivalent/Diploma Course Details
- Bachelor’s Degree Details
- Master’s Degree Details/ Other Professional Degree Details, if applicable
Work Experience Details
- Fill work experience until March 31, 2020.
- Only a full-time job after graduation is valid. Part time / project / Internship / article ship / pre-graduation work experience is not considered valid.
Test City Preferences
- Are you interested in XLRI? – Choose Yes/ No
- If you have selected Yes, then select choose one or more programmes to apply for XLRI
- Next, select any two test cities as per preference from the drop down menu
How to Fill XAT 2020 Application Form?
The application process of XAT 2020 is divided into registration, obtaining XAT login details, filling in details in the Application form, uploading images, payment of application fee, and finally taking a print out of the application form. Aspirants can check the detailed step-by-step instructions provided below to apply for XAT 2020 online:
Step 1: Register to get XAT 2020 Login details
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for XAT Registration.
- Next, you have to choose if you want to apply for XAT or GMAT (you can only choose one option).
- After this, provide your name, date of birth, email id, country, mobile number.
- Tick on the checkbox for “I Agree” and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 2: XAT 2020 Login ID and Password
- On submitting the XAT 2020 registration details, aspirants will receive their XAT login ID and password at their registered email id and mobile number.
- Now, to fill the details in the XAT application form, you need to click on the “Go to Application Form” link on the top of the page.
Step 3: Fill in details in XAT application form
- The application form for XAT 2020 is divided into 05 tabs – Personal Details, Academic Details, work Experience details, Programmes, and Payment.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the necessary scanned copies of all required documents.
- After filling in details in each tab, click on the “Save & Continue” button proceed to the next section.
- Remember that details can not be edited once the application form is submitted after payment.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Once you have filled in all the necessary information in the XAT 2020 Application form, the last step is to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, it is advised to login again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
XAT 2020 Test Centers
XAT 2020 is going to be conducted at the following listed test cities:
|Bokaro Steel City||Kottayam||Udupi Vadodara|
XAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for XAT 2020 is issued to only registered candidates. It is released by online mode only. No hard copy of XAT 2020 Hall Ticket is sent to the candidates via post. To download XAT Admit Card, aspirants have to login by entering their XAT id and password. It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the allotted test center. Digital copy of the XAT 2020 Admit Card is not accepted for entry inside the test center.
About XAT 2020
XTA 2020 is going to be conducted on January 05, 2020. XLRI conducts Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) on behalf of XAMI. The score for XAT 2020 exam is used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. It is an online computer-based which consist of MCQ type questions. Candidates are offered admission in the management courses for different streams like Business Management, General Management Programme, Global Business Management, Human Resource Management. It is the second largest enrollment exam for MBA/PGDM after CAT.
Xavier School of Management (XLRI-XSM OR XLRI), formerly Xavier Labor Relations Institute, is a management school which was founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It has been ranked seventh (17th) among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019.
XAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : To apply for XAT 2020, candidates have to Register first on the official website by providing their Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Mobile Number and Country.
Ans : The mode of XAT 2020 Application form is Online.
Ans : The Application Fee for XAT 2020 is Rs. 1700. If any candidate want to apply for any XLRI programmes, then he/ she have to apply an additional fee of Rs. 300.
Ans : There is no provision for re - editing the XAT 2020 Application form once it is submitted after the Application fee payment.
Ans : There might be chances that your payment is timed out or declined as multiple agencies are involved in the Online payments. If you have any such problems then you can try paying the Application fee after some time.
Ans : The dimension for the scanned passport size image is 200 x 230 pixels and the size should be between 20 Kb to 50 Kb. The dimension for scanned signature is 140 x 60 pixels and the size is 10 Kb to 20 Kb. The format of the images should be JPG/ JPEG only.
Ans : Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years or equivalent in any subject/ discipline.
Ans : You can take a print out of the Application form by connecting the printer to the laptop/ computer.
Ans : After the submission of the Application form, a page will open up mentioning your generated XAT 2020 Id and Password. You can use the credentials to login further and Print the Application form.