|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
XAT Application Form 2018 – Online application form of XAT 2018 is now available. XLRI Jamshedpur invites applications for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018. In order to appear in all India level management entrance exam XAT on January 7, 2018, fill and submit XAT Application Form 2018 before last date. Registration for XAT 2018 can be done online at xatonline.net.in by following form filling guidelines. Ensure to check eligibility before applying. Also ensure correctness and validity of data you fill in form. Pay requisite registration fee (Rs 1650 / Rs 2000 with late fee). In addition, pay Rs 300 (or Rs 500 with late fee) per program of XLRI that you apply for. Keep ID and password safely for the purpose of downloading admit card of XAT exam 2018 as per schedule.
XAT Application Form 2018
XLRI Jamshedpur has launched XAT Application Form 2018 online. You can register for XAT 2018 from link given below. Keep important dates in mind.
|Commencement of registration||16 Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply / edit form / pay fee||30 Nov 2017|
|Last date for printing application form||15 Dec 2017|
Apply here: Click here to apply online for XAT 2018 exam.
XAT Application Form 2018 – Things You Need Before Applying
You need two scanned documents
- Passport size photograph – Of dimension 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Signature – Should be clear and legible
Also, if you wish to pay fee with DD, then get a DD first
XAT Application Form 2018 – Application Fee
|Payment of fee||XAT Registration Fee||Fee per program of XLRI|
|Without late fee||1650||300|
|With late fee||2000||500|
XAT Application Form 2018 – How To Apply
Once you click on above link you reach Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 Registration / Login page. Here you will click on yellow button on top-right of the screen that says “Click here for New Registration”.
This leads to basic information filling page. However first, a pop up comes on screen with important instructions for XAT Application Form 2018.
Important instructions for XAT Application Form 2018
- You get XAT ID and password through email upon completing basic registration.
- Whenever you contact XLRI Jamshedpur regarding XAT 2018, mention registered email ID, XAT ID.
- You must provide a valid email address in registration for XAT 2018.
- If you are working in a company, then make sure to provide personal email ID as primary email address. This is because if you provide work email ID as primary and change jobs then XLRI cannot communicate with you.
- In your email, add [email protected] as trusted source. This will avoid emails from XLRI from going to spam.
- You should also give correct mobile number.
- Keep a copy of XAT application form 2018 for future reference.
Key note regarding XAT eligibility 2018
- Candidates having 10 + 2 or diploma + 3years of graduation degree are eligible for XAT examination.
- Candidates having 10 + 2 + diploma in graduation are not eligible for XAT examination.
XAT Application Form 2018 – Details To Be Filled
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Alternative number
- Email ID
- XLRI programs
- XAT test cities
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Fee payment mode
- Degree / subject / stream, course duration, appearing / passed, university / institution, date of passing, marks / grade of 10th, 12th, graduation, post graduation, professional qualification
- Work experience
The Name entered in the online application form should match exactly with the requisite documents (photo ID etc.) to be produced at the time of the examination and interview. You will be debarred from the selection process, if there is any discrepancy (difference) in the name entered by you in the online application form and the name printed in the documents produced at the time of examination/ interview. However only 35 characters will be printed in your call letter. Any requests for subsequent changes/ consideration regarding any changes will not be entertained.
FAQs on XAT Application Form 2018
Qs. What should I do if I have not received XAT ID?
Ans. If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID and Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam / junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to [email protected] citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 419 2929 between – 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM. if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to [email protected] XLRI shall get back to you in 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays).
Photograph and Signature Images Specifications For XAT Application Form 2018
Candidates will upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per specifications are given here.
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Size||20kb – 50kb||10kb – 20kb|
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture because it makes the recognition of the candidate easier.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face because your photo might get affected.
- To avoid squinting of eyes or any harsh lighting in the photo make sure that you place yourself in the shade just in case if the picture is taken on a sunny day.
- Avoid using flash just to ensure that there’s no “red-eye” because application forms with red eye photos will be rejected.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. You can wear your religious headwear as long as it does not cover your face.
- First of all, it is necessary that the applicant signs on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Please sign your own application form.
- The admit card will furnish your signature.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
Guidelines for scanning photograph and signature to upload in XAT Application Form 2018
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color while uploading the file.
- File size as specified above because the file will not be uploaded.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format and the file size not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively.