XAT Application Form 2019 – Online application form for XAT 2019 has been available on the official website. In order to appear in all India level management entrance exam XAT on January 06, 2019, fill and submit XAT Application Form 2019 before the last date. Registration for XAT 2019 can be done online at www.xatonline.in by following form filling guidelines. Ensure to check eligibility before applying. Also, ensure the correctness and validity of the data you fill in form. Pay requisite registration fee (Rs 1700 / Rs 2000 with late fee). In addition, pay Rs 300 (or Rs 500 with late fee) per program of XLRI that you apply for. Keep ID and password safely for the purpose of downloading admit card of XAT exam 2019 as per schedule.
XAT Application Form 2019
XLRI Jamshedpur has launch XAT Application Form 2019 online on 20 August 2018. You can register for XAT 2019 from the link given below. Keep important dates in mind.
|Commencement of registration||20 Aug 2018|
|Last date to apply for XAT 2019 without late fee||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date to apply for XAT 2019 with late fee||01 to 07 Dec 2018|
|Examination Date||06 Jan 209|
Apply online: Click here to fill the application form for XAT 2019.
Official Website: www.xatonline.in.
XAT Application Form 2019 – Things You Need Before Applying
You need two scanned documents:
- Passport size photograph – Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred), Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Signature – Should be clear and legible
XAT Application Form 2019 – Application Fee
|Payment of fee||XAT Registration Fee||Fee per program of XLRI||Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT||NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT|
|Without late fee||1700/-||300/-||2500/-||5000/-|
|With late fee||2000/-||500/-|
XAT Application Form 2019 – How To Apply
Visit xatonline.in choose the tab “Registration” and enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id. A system generated XAT ID and Password will be communicated to you through Email/SMS. Candidate should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify the same before the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. No changes will be entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidate’s Name / Father’s Name / Mother’s Name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Candidate interested for XLRI Programme(s) can apply through XAT or GMAT.
- Select XAT TEST City. Test City preference can be edited only once before November 30, 2018.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button.
Important instructions for XAT Application Form 2019
- You get XAT ID and password through email upon completing basic registration.
- Whenever you contact XLRI Jamshedpur regarding XAT 2019, mention registered email ID, XAT ID.
- You must provide a valid email address in registration for XAT 2019.
- If you are working in a company, then make sure to provide personal email ID as primary email address. This is because if you provide work email ID as primary and change jobs then XLRI cannot communicate with you.
- You should also give correct mobile number.
- Keep a copy of XAT application form 2019 for future reference.
Keynote regarding XAT eligibility 2019
- Candidates having 10 + 2 or diploma + 3years of graduation degree are eligible for XAT examination.
- Candidates having 10 + 2 + diploma in graduation are not eligible for XAT examination.
XAT Application Form 2019 – Details To Be Filled
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Alternative number
- Email ID
- XLRI programs
- XAT test cities
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Fee payment mode
- Degree / subject / stream, course duration, appearing / passed, university / institution, date of passing, marks / grade of 10th, 12th, graduation, post graduation, professional qualification
- Work experience
The Name entered in the online application form should match exactly with the requisite documents (photo ID etc.) to be produced at the time of the examination and interview. You will be debarred from the selection process, if there is any discrepancy (difference) in the name entered by you in the online application form and the name printed in the documents produced at the time of examination/ interview. However only 35 characters will be printed in your call letter. Any requests for subsequent changes/ consideration regarding any changes will not be entertained.
FAQs on XAT Application Form 2019
Qs. What should I do if I have not received XAT ID?
Ans. If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID and Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam / junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to [email protected] citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 419 2929 between – 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM. if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to [email protected] XLRI shall get back to you in 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays).
Photograph and Signature Images Specifications For XAT Application Form 2019
Candidates will upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per specifications are given here.
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Size||20kb – 50kb||10kb – 20kb|
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture because it makes the recognition of the candidate easier.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face because your photo might get affected.
- To avoid squinting of eyes or any harsh lighting in the photo make sure that you place yourself in the shade just in case if the picture is taken on a sunny day.
- Avoid using flash just to ensure that there’s no “red-eye” because application forms with red eye photos will be rejected.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. You can wear your religious headwear as long as it does not cover your face.
- First of all, it is necessary that the applicant signs on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Please sign your own application form.
- The admit card will furnish your signature.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
_Guidelines for scanning photograph and signature to upload in XAT Application Form 2019
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color while uploading the file.
- File size as specified above because the file will not be uploaded.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format and the file size not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively.