XAT 2020 Application Form – Last date to apply for XAT 2020 is now over. However, candidates willing to apply via GMAT can apply by December 31, 2019 online, at xatonline.in. Candidates can also apply from the link below. To submit XAT application form, candidates need to register by entering name, date of birth, e-mail, country, etc. After registration, candidates have to fill details in the form and upload images. Application fee for the exam is Rs. 1700 and an additional amount of Rs. 300 is to be paid if candidates are applying for programs in XLRI. Complete process to submit XAT 2020 application form, along with fee and document details is given below.
Latest: XAT 2020 Registration by GMAT is available. Apply now!
XAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for XAT application form are advised to use any of Internet Explorer (version 11), Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 62), and Google Chrome (version 50 to 69) to fill in their application form. So, there will be no interruption while filling the application form. To know about the last date and more related to XAT 2020 application form refer to the table below:
|XAT 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Commencement of registration||23 Aug 2019|
|Last date to apply without late fee|
|Last date to apply for XAT via GMAT||31 Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply with GMAT scores||4th week of Dec 2019|
|Exam date||05 Jan 2020|
Apply now: Click here to fill and submit application form of XAT 2020.
XAT 2020 Application Fee
To complete the process of application form candidates have to submit an amount. Candidates can check the amount and mode of payment in the table below:
|Particulars||Fee||With Late Fee|
|Application fee||Rs. 1700||Rs. 2000|
|For XLRI Programs||Rs. 300||Rs. 500|
|Indian candidates only for GMP|
|NRI and Foregin students for one|
or more program
Mode of Payment – Candidates need to pay the amount by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Eligibility Criteria For XAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for XAT has to complete the eligibilty critiera. Otherwise they can be disqualified at any point of time. To know about it check below:
- Nationality – Candidates applying for XAT has to be an Indian citizen. However, admission for foregin and NRI students are going to be done based on their score of GMAT.
- Out of India – Foregin and NRI candidates are going to be given admission based on their GMAT score. Except those who lives in Dubai and Kathmandu those canddiates can appear in XAT entrance exam.
- Academic qualification – Candidates having a bachelor degree from a recognized university can apply for XAT. Other than this, candidates appearing in their final year can also apply for XAT entrance exam.
Documents Needed To Fill XAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates need some documents handy by themselves at the time of applying. To check the list of those documents candidates can refer to the list given below:
- Passport size photograph (Scanned)
- Signature (Scanned)
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Degree marksheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
Image Specifications For XAT 2020 Application Form
In the application form candidates have to submit scanned images of their passport size photograph along with signature. There specification and intruction for uploading are given below which candidates can check:
|Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Size||20kb – 50kb||10kb – 20kb|
Do’s and Don’ts for Image specification
Candidates can refer to the below intruction for uploading the right picture in their application form. Check it below.
For passport size photograph
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture because it makes the recognition of the candidate easier.
- The the picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face because your photo might get affected.
- To avoid squinting of eyes or any harsh lighting in the photo make sure that you place yourself in the shade just in case if the picture is taken on a sunny day.
- Avoid using flash just to ensure that there’s no “red-eye” because application forms with red-eye photos will be rejected.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. You can wear your religious headwear as long as it does not cover your face.
For uploading signature
- First of all, it is necessary that the applicant signs on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Please sign your own application form.
- The admit card will furnish your signature.
- Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
Instructions For Scanning Images In XAT 2020 Application Form
There is some specific guidelines for candidates in order to upload the images in application form of XAT. Check this instructions in the section given below:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color while uploading the file.
- File size as specified above because the file will not be uploaded.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format and the file size not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively.
How to Fill XAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates applying for XAT can check the super easy steps following the application form. Check this below the section:
1st Step – Click on the direct link given above or visit the official website of XAT.
2nd Step – Now on the home page click on the “registration” button.
3rd Step – Next one the new page, applicants have to choose if you want to apply for XAT or GMAT (you can only choose one option).
4th Step – After this, add basic details like name, date of birth, email id, country, mobile number.
5th Step – Tick on the checkbox for “I Agree” and then click on the “Submit” button.
6th Step – Candidates are going to get a message with their XAT login ID and password. Candidates are advised to save this for checking their XAT result
Fill the application form
7th Step – Candidates then have to fill the application form by clicking on “Go to application form” button.
8th Step – Candidates have to fill five tabs of details to fill the application form.
9th Step – Starting with personal details where candidates have add information about themselves they can check the image given below for refrence:
10th Step – They also have to add their postal adress in this tab.
11th Step – Add the scanned image check above for spification:
12th Step – Then they have to add academic details check below for image refrence:
13th Step – Add work experince details check image for refrence:
14th step – choose the test city prefrences as per the details given below:
15th Step – In the end click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Payment of Application Fee
16th Step – Now pay the amount of application fee as per the chose mode.
17th Step – After a successful payment and e – reseipt is going to be generated. If not then again login with the ID and password and repeat the process.
18th Step – After the payment candidates have to take a print of e – receipt and online application form. For future assitance.
XAT 2020 Registration For GMAT Candidates
Candidates who are applying with their GMAT score has to apply differently form above steps. For that they can take a look in the section given below for step by step information:
- Visit the official website and “register for XAT 2020”
- Fill some basic details and recive a system genrated ID and password.
- Now login again with user id and passowrd. Fill the application form and upload images.
- Select XLRI programs through GMAT.
- Check all the information in every tab and then click on “Final Submit”
- Click on payment tab and proceed for payment in the end click on the “Submit button”.
Details To Be Enter In XAT 2020 Application Form
Applicants have to add several details at the different stage of XAT 2020 Application Form, candidates can chect these details and keep them handy for filling their application form:
- Apply through – XAT/GMAT
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Candidate’s Name, Application Sequence number, Date of birth, Email ID, Mobile nuumber – Automatically generated as per detail provided at the time of registration
- Gender – Select your gender (Male/ Female/ Transgender)
- Nationality – Select your Nationality
- Category – Select your category
- Are you NRI? – Here, you have to choose either Yes/ No
Other Personal Details
- Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s complete Address
- Country – Select your country
- State/Union Territory
- Emergency Mobile Number
- SSC/10th Std/Equivalent Board Name
- HSC/12th/Equivalent/Diploma Course Details
- Bachelor’s Degree Details
- Master’s Degree Details/ Other Professional Degree Details, if applicable
Work Experience Details
- Fill work experience until March 31, 2020.
- Only a full-time job after graduation is valid. Part time / project / Internship / article ship / pre-graduation work experience is not considered valid.
Test City Preferences
- Are you interested in XLRI? – Choose Yes/ No
- If you have selected Yes, then select choose one or more programmes to apply for XLRI
- Next, select any two test cities as per preference from the drop-down box.
XAT 2020 Test Centers
XAT is a national level exam. Therefore, it has various test centers. Candidates can check these centers in the table given below:
|Agra||Bokaro Steel City||Goa|
XAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered their application form. Can only download the XAT admit card. It is going to be available online on the official website of XAT. To download the admit card candidates need the ID and password generated at the time of registration. In the admit card there is going to be information about exam schedule and address of exam center and personal details of candidates. On the exam day, candidates have to bring a colored copy of their to admit card along with a verified ID proof. Anything other than these two things is not allowed in the exam center. For Instance, mobile phone, calculator, books, and written papers.
Xavier Aptitude Test famously known as XAT is a national level test. It is conducted by XLRI on behalf of XAMI. By the past 60 years, XLRI conducts this exam for admission of qualified candidates in various management courses. Other than XLRI, the XAT score is used by 150 universities for admission in MBA courses. It is one of the oldest competitive exam conducted in India. But it has always been updated in testing methodology and a multidimensional testing performa is designed for students to asses their aptitude potential for future business success.
Xavier School of Management (XLRI), formerly Xavier Labor Relations Institute, is a management school which was founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It has been ranked seventh (17th) among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019. It was established in the steel city of Jamshedpur by Quinn Enright. After the independence country was going from a big transformation of the political, economic and social environment. Enright wanted XLRI to be part of this movement of liberation and development. The vision of XLRI is to offer an education that is not just leading to a degree but one that inspires future business leaders to respond to the unmeeting needs of society.
XAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : To apply for XAT 2020, candidates have to Register first on the official website by providing their Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Mobile Number and Country.
Ans : The mode of XAT 2020 Application form is Online.
Ans : The Application Fee for XAT 2020 is Rs. 1700. If any candidate want to apply for any XLRI programmes, then he/ she have to apply an additional fee of Rs. 300.
Ans : There is no provision for re - editing the XAT 2020 Application form once it is submitted after the Application fee payment.
Ans : There might be chances that your payment is timed out or declined as multiple agencies are involved in the Online payments. If you have any such problems then you can try paying the Application fee after some time.
Ans : The dimension for the scanned passport size image is 200 x 230 pixels and the size should be between 20 Kb to 50 Kb. The dimension for scanned signature is 140 x 60 pixels and the size is 10 Kb to 20 Kb. The format of the images should be JPG/ JPEG only.
Ans : Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years or equivalent in any subject/ discipline.
Ans : You can take a print out of the Application form by connecting the printer to the laptop/ computer.
Ans : After the submission of the Application form, a page will open up mentioning your generated XAT 2020 Id and Password. You can use the credentials to login further and Print the Application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.