Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the Application form for CG Pre B.Ed entrance exam. CG Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form will released on the official website. Interested candidates who are willing to fill the application form can apply online by visiting the official website of commission. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility. Only eligible candidates can fill the application form. To submit the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee by credit card / debit card or net banking. Candidates can check complete details on CG Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form from this page.
CG Pre BEd 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in Pre B.Ed Course in the State of Chhattisgarh must fill their application form for the entrance exam. Those candidates who fill their application on or before the last date will be able to download the admit card for entrance examination. Request for submission of Application form after its last date will not be considered by the authority and that candidate will not be allowed to get entry in the examination hall.
|Online Application starts||07 Apr 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application & fee online||03 May 2020|
Apply Online: CG Pre B.Ed 2020 Application Form will be available as per schedule at the official website, i.e., vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
The application form will be incomplete, unless, the required amount will not be paid. There will be multiple ways of paying the fees such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The following fee structure is based on the last year information.
How to Apply Online
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online for CG Pre B.Ed 2020.
- It is important that candidates should fill in all the required details in the online application.
- Fill in the required details in the online application such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Address details, etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- Candidates need to provide only correct details in the online application form.
- Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- Applications submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Online applications must be submitted before the last or else the candidate will not be considered for admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.