CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form, Before applying aspirant may check eligibility criteria and application fee. CG Pre MCA is a state-level entrance examination to be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board for the year 2020. Many candidates appear in this entrance exam to take admission in MCA course in the state of Chattisgarh. Candidates get the complete details such as how to apply, image specification of CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form.
Latest: CG Pre MCA 2020 Exam has been Cancelled. Scroll down to check the official updates.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form
The CG Pre MCA 2020 can be filled in online mode at the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates have to provide basic details in the application. The schedule for applying the CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form is given in the table below.
|Online Application Form starts||17 Mar 2020|
|Last date of Online Application|
|Application Re-open||23-30 Jun 2020|
Application Process Over…..
- Click here to apply online for CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form
- Click here to check the Application Status
- Click here to check the Transaction Status
Official Website: vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
CG Pre MCA 2020 Exam Cancellation Notice
- Click here to download the exam cancellation notice.
- Click here to download notice regarding merit-based admissions.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form – Reopened!
Click here to download this notice.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Application fees
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to make a fee payment for the application form through online mode. After completely filling in all the details click on the “Pay” option. There you will find three transaction gateway options namely: Payment Gateway-1, Payment Gateway-2, Payment Gateway-3.Net banking is also available. You can use any bank’s debit/credit/internet banking facility. You will need to be additionaly charged for the bank transactions.
How to fill CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form?
Candidate can check the steps provided below to know how to fill CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form.
- Visit the official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- The candidate has to fill in the mandatory fields given in the Performa.
- The candidate has to download image format on which he/she has to paste his/her latest photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression and uploaded on the website with a specified format given below.
- You need to fill the basic details and contact details also as shown below;
- At the last you will have to opt out the centre and declaration.
- The candidate may select any special category if he/she is willing to claim with sufficient documentary proof as and when required.
- For online payment of test fee/processing fee keep ready your net banking/debit cards/credit cards details. You can check the transaction status also.
- After completing the process click on submit and save button.
Note: Candidates won’t be allowed to edit their details after submission of application form and fee payment. So, fill in the details precautiously.
File size and format
Candidate has to download and print an image format on which he/she has to paste his/her photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Now this page should be scanned and uploaded on the application form.
|Photo Size||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Scanned image format with all the information||40-60 kb|
Image Specification for CG Pre MCA 2020 Application Form
The images to be uploaded on the application form that is a photograph of the candidate, Signature and thumb impression. The image uploaded must be as per the specifications provided by the board only. Scan the photograph, signature, name, and thumbprint on a single paper sheet whose size should be in between 40kb – 60kb in jpeg format.
CG Pre MCA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check eligibility criteria prior to filling the Application Form. Below we have provided eligibility criteria of previous year for candidate reference. All the candidates who are to apply for the test must check the eligibility criteria required before filling in the online application form. The eligibility criteria required are listed below.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria in detailed.
- Age Limit: The age limit criteria for different groups are as given below
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.