Candidates willing to take admission in B.Tech. programme at B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology will have to appear in CIEAT 2018 entrance examination. The exam will be held in the month of April and the registered candidates are waiting for the admit card.
CIEAT 2018 Admit Card will be released on the official website, bsauniv.ac.in. It is an important document because it states the identity of the candidate and also carries details about the exam. You will have to download it by submitting the User ID and Password. The admit card of CIEAT 2018 will be required at various stages of admission, hence, it is advised that you keep it safe until the final admission. Check how to download CIEAT 2018 Admit Card, details on it, correction in details, and more information from this page.
CIEAT 2018 Admit Card
The official date for the release of admit card has not been announced yet. It is expected that it will be available either in the 4th week of March or beginning of April 2018. As soon as it will be released, we will update it on this page. Check expected dates for CIEAT 2018 Admit Card availability from below.
|Availability of Admit Card||Mar / Apr 2018|
|CIEAT 2018 Examination||21 to 30 Apr 2018 (In the Institute Campus.)
28 Apr 2018 (In Other Centers.)
Admit Card: The CIEAT 2018 Admit Card will be available on the official website i.e www.bsauniv.ac.in.
How to Download CIEAT 2018 Admit Card?
The conducting body will not send the admit card via post or any other medium. You can easily download the admit card by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website, www.bsauniv.ac.in or click on the direct link that will be provided here once the admit card is released officially.
- A new window will open and will look as shown below.
- Then, you need to submit your User ID and Password to download the admit card.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and download it.
You must preserve the admit cards because without it you will not be allowed to enter exam hall. Do not forget to make a hard copy of the admit card. At the exam hall, the electronic copy will not be accepted. Also, make sure that the copy is carried in good condition.
How to Retrieve Password or Change It?
The User Id and Password are important data that will be needed by the candidates to download their admit cards. But it may happen during the course of the admission process that you might forget your password or may need to change it. The examination body allows the candidates to change or retrieve their password in the following manner:
- Retrieving the password: If you forget your login password you can easily retrieve it by providing your User Id as shown in the image below. You will receive the new password on your registered email id.
- Changing the Password: If you want to change your password, you can do so by providing the details shown in the image below. By entering your User Id and Old password you can easily change your password. You can refer the image below for better understanding.
Details on CIEAT 2018 Admit Card
Following details will be printed on the CIEAT 2018 admit card:
- Date of birth
- Exam Date
- Centre address
- Exam timing
- Few Instructions
After downloading the admit card, do check all the details carefully. If there will be any error in the entered details, get it corrected by the University. The contact details of the institutes are as follows:
B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
Vandalur, Chennai – 600 048.
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 91 +44 – 22751347, 22759236
Help Desk Number: +91 95432 77888
Examination Centres of CIEAT 2018
Candidates will have to submit the centre choices while filling the application form. However, the confirmed centre will be disclosed through the issued admit card. The exam centres for CIEAT 2018 are as follows:
Exam Centres in Tamil Nadu:
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Ramanathapuram, Salem, and Vaniyambadi.
Exam Centres in the Other States:
- Bengaluru, Calicut, Kolkata, Nellore, New Delhi, Lucknow, Puducherry, Pune, Thrissur, Patna, Ranchi, and Vishakapatnam.