Candidates willing to take admission in B.Tech programme at B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology will have to appear in CIEAT 2019 entrance examination. CIEAT 2019 Admit Card has been available at official website. It is an important document because it states the identity of the candidate and also carries details about the exam. Candidates can download it by submitting the User ID and Password. The admit card of CIEAT 2019 was required at various stages of admission, hence, it is advised that you keep it safe until the final admission. Check how to download CIEAT 2019 Admit Card, details on it, correction in details, and more information from this page.
CIEAT 2019 Admit Card
The official date for the release of admit card will be announced. Check dates for CIEAT 2019 Admit Card availability from below.
|Availability of Admit Card||11 Apr 2019|
|Slot Booking starts on||10 Apr 2019|
|CIEAT 2019 Examination||20 to 25 Apr 2019 – In the Institute Campus (Chennai)
21 Apr 2019 (all over India)
Admit Card: Click here for CIEAT 2019 Admit Card.
How to Download CIEAT 2019 Admit Card?
The conducting body will not send the admit card via post or any other medium. You can easily download the admit card by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website, www.bsauniv.ac.in or click on the direct link that is provided above.
- A new window will open and will look as shown below.
- Then, you need to submit your User ID and Password to download the admit card.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and download it.
You must preserve the admit cards because without it you will not be allowed to enter exam hall. Do not forget to make a hard copy of the admit card. At the exam hall, the electronic copy will not be accepted. Also, make sure that the copy is carried in good condition.
How to Retrieve Password or Change It?
The User Id and Password are important data that will be needed by the candidates to download their admit cards. But it may happen during the course of the admission process that you might forget your password or may need to change it. The examination body allows the candidates to change or retrieve their password in the following manner:
- Retrieving the password: If you forget your login password you can easily retrieve it by providing your User Id as shown in the image below. You will receive the new password on your registered email id.
- Changing the Password: If you want to change your password, you can do so by providing the details shown in the image below. By entering your User Id and Old password you can easily change your password. You can refer the image below for better understanding.
Details on CIEAT 2019 Admit Card
Following details will be printed on the CIEAT 2019 admit card:
- Date of birth
- Exam Date
- Centre address
- Exam timing
- Few Instructions
After downloading the admit card, do check all the details carefully. If there will be any error in the entered details, get it corrected by the University. The contact details of the institutes are as follows:
B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
Vandalur, Chennai – 600 048.
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 91 +44 – 22751347, 22759236
Help Desk Number: +91 95432 77888
CIEAT Exam Centers 2019
The centres of the examination will be in established in the almost all over the India. The candidates may check the complete list of exam centers from below:
CIEAT Exam Centers:
- New Delhi