CIEAT 2022 – CIEAT 2022 admit card for Phase 2 is out at crescent.education. The Crescent Institute of Science and Technology conducts the CIEAT 2022 (Phase – 2) in online proctored Test is scheduled to be conducted on June 18, 2022 (09:30 am – 12:00 noon). The exam is conducted every for admission into various UG programs. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into B. Tech program. Candidates must have at least 50% marks in their Class 12. Candidates may check the complete eligibility according to their desired course before applying for the CIEAT Exam. For complete details regarding the CIEAT exam, candidates may go through the details given in this page.
Latest – CIEAT 2022 admit card for Phase 2 is out. Click here to get it
Crescent Institute of Science & Technology offers a total 11 branches of B.Tech, and all branches will be granted through CIEAT exam for admission. However, candidates who have scored 100 marks or more in JEE Main are exempt from this entrance exam.
|CIEAT 2022||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates|
|Availability of Online Application||Released!||Released!|
|Last date of Online Application||—||—|
|Issuance of Admit Cards||—||17 Jun 2022|
|CIEAT Exam Date||05 Mar 2022||18 Jun 2022 (09:30 am – 12:00 noon)|
|Answer Key Availability||TBA||TBA|
|Commencement of result||TBA||TBA|
CIEAT 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the CIEAT Admit card 2022 are given below.
- CIEAT 2022 admit card has issued by the Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology to the candidates who submitted the CIEAT application form 2022 successfully.
- The admit card is issued through online mode.
- The eligible candidates can get the CIEAT 2022 admit card entering their CIEAT ID and password.
- CIEAT admit card will comprise all the necessary information related to the exam such as exam time, exam date, address of the examination center will be mentioned on the admit card.
CIEAT 2022 Exam Date for Phase 2 – Released!
Candidates can check the CIEAT 2022 exam date for Phase 2 from below image.
CIEAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the details regarding the CIEAT Application form below.
- CIEAT 2022 application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the form on the official website i.e crescent.education.
- To fill the CIEAT 2022application form, candidates need to provide personal details, qualification details, course preference, etc.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form with correct details as per asked in the application form.
CIEAT application form Fee 2022
Candidates can check the application form fees in the section below. The applicants can pay the CIEAT 2022 application fee via both online or offline mode.
|General, OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|ST, SC||Rs. 1000/-|
- Online Mode: The application fee can be submitted via debit card / credit card / net banking.
- Offline Mode: Candidates could choose to pay through cash at the fee counter of the university. Also, Candidates can pay via DD (Demand Draft) in favour “B.S.Abdur Rahman University, GST Road Vandalur, Chennai – 600048, Tamil Nadu, India”
CIEAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. CIEAT entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts. Here is the detailed syllabus for CIEAT 2022.
Subject : Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Physics
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation And matter–relativity
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- P – Block Elements
- D – Block Elements
- F – Block Elements
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Classification
- P – Block Elements
- D – Block Elements
- F – Block Elements
- Isomerism In Organic Chemistry
- Thermodynamics – II
- Hydroxy Derivatives
- Carboxylic Acids
- Analytical geometry
- Applications of matrices and Determinants
- Vector Algebra, Complex Numbers
- Integral Calculus & its Applications
- Differential Calculus – Applications I
- Differential Calculus – Applications II
- Differential Equations
- Discrete mathematics
Subject : Biology (For Biotechnology)
- Applied biology
- Environmental science
- Theories of evolution
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant anatomy
- Biology in human welfare
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
CIEAT 2022 Exam Pattern
To qualify examination, candidate must have an idea of the pattern of the exam. Candidates may check the details regarding the CIEAT Exam pattern 2022 given below.
- Mode of examination : Online
- Duration : 2 hours
- Type of questions : Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
Distribution of question
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics (Biology for Biotechnology program)||50||50|
CIEAT 2022 Books
CIEAT is an engineering entrance examination. Its syllabus is same as JEE Main or any other engineering entrance exam. Here are some books which you can refer while preparing for CIEAT 2022.
|Books Name and Author||Buying Link|
|IIT JEE Physics by D.C. Pandey.||Buy here|
|Physics for IIT JEE by Resnick, Halliday, Walker.||Buy here|
|Modern approach to chemical calculations by R.C. Mukherjee.||Buy here|
|Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd||Buy here|
|IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna.||Buy here|
|Class XI and XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma.||Buy here|
CIEAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the CIEAT 2022 application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the same. The eligibility criteria is mentioned in the section below.
Age Criteria: Candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics from State Board / CBSE / ICSE or any recognized board.
- For admission to B.Tech lateral entry, candidates must have passed diploma course of 3 years in engineering and technology or have a B.Sc degree with a score of 50% marks during study.
Candidates who have a valid score in JEE (Main) are eligible to apply for the course without appearing for CIEAT exam.
CIEAT 2022 Seat Offered
After counseling is completed of selected candidates, procedure of seat allotment is done. Here is the number of seats offered in various B.Tech courses by crescent institute based on previous year.
|Courses||Number of Seats|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||30|
|Computer Science and Engineering||180|
CIEAT 2022 Preparation tips
How to prepare for CIEAT 2022 is not difficult. To get shortlisted for the admission needs strategy. You need to create your strategy and stick to it. Here are some tips that can be helpful to you if you are appearing for CIEAT 2022.
- By analyzing previous year question papers, you will get to know topics which needs to study in detail.
- Candidates can solve sample papers or previous year’s papers to improve their practice.
- A proper timetable or schedule should be followed by the candidates during the preparation period. Candidates must strictly follow the prepared timetable so that each and every topic will be covered during the preparation.
- Candidates should work on their weaker section and spend more time in improving it.
- CIEAT is conducted in online mode. Practicing online mock test will help you in time management, builds question attempting speed and identify your weak idea.
CIEAT 2022 Examination Centres
The exam center of CIEAT 2022 are:
- The institute campus
- The cities allocated for exam center are:
CIEAT Result 2022
The details regarding the CIEAT result 2022 are given below.
- Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology will release the CIEAT2022 result on website, crescent.education.
- Candidates who appeared for CIEAT 2022 will be able to check the result through online mode.
- To check the result candidates have to log in using their application number and date of birth.
- Candidates will be allotted the engineering branch as per the preference based on the merit list.
- Candidates shall be called for counselling round after the release of result.
CIEAT 2022 Counselling
The details regarding the CET 2022 counselling are given below.
- After the declaration of the result and the merit list of CIEAT 2022, counselling schedule will be announced for the eligible candidates.
- Since the result will be announced during the the first week of May 2022, it is expected that the counselling will be held in the last week of May or first week of June 2022.
- Candidates will be required to bring the original copies of academic documents and certificates for the counselling round.
List of documents required for CIEAT 2022 counselling
- 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Copy of CIEAT 2022 admit card
- Community certificate
- Valid JEE Main scorecard (if applying through JEE Main)
- Transfer certificate issued by last attended school.
CIEAT 2022 Fees Structure
Candidates may check the details regarding the fee structure below.
|Branch||90% & above||80 – 89%||Below 80%|
|Civil ENGG||Rs 25,000||Rs. 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|ME ENGG||Rs 25,000||Rs 60,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|Automobile ENGG||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Aeronautical ENGG||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Polymer ENGG||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Electronics ENGG||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Electronics||Rs 30,000||Rs 60,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|CSE ENGG||Rs 30,000||Rs 60,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|IT ENGG||Rs 25,000||Rs 50,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|Biotechnology||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
About B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University
B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent University is established since 1984. The university aims at providing education in various programs for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. The faculty, departments and the guidance provided by the teachers is well organized for students. The information about eligibility, application form, result, admit card for Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test for engineering course is provided here and for further information students can visit the official site crescent.education.
Ans. CIEAT stand for Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test.
Ans. Crescent Institute of Science and Technology conducts the CIEAT exam.
Ans. CIET Application form can be filled in online mode
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.