CIEAT 2020 – Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology will release notification for Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) at their official website crescent.education. CIEAT 2020 is a university level entrance examination. CIEAT 2020 application form will be available online. It will be conducted to provide admission into various engineering programmes at the university. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply. Entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. Questions will be in multiple choice format. Check all the details related to CIEAT 2020 including the process of filling application form, eligibility, exam date below.
Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology offers a total 11 branches of B.Tech, and all branches will be granted through CIEAT 2020 exam for admission. However, candidates who have scored 100 or more in JEE main are exempt from this entrance exam.
|CIEAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Online Application||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date of Online Application||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Cards||1st week of Apr 2020|
|CIEAT 2020 Exam Date||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Answer Key Availability||2nd week of May 2020|
|Commencement of result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling session||May/Jun 2020|
CIEAT 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus usually contains details of the topics covered in the previous exam papers. CIEAT entrance exam paper will be divided into two parts. Here is the detailed syllabus for CIEAT 2020
Subject : Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Physics
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation And matter–relativity
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
Subject : Chemistry
- P – Block Elements
- D – Block Elements
- F – Block Elements
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Classification
- P – Block Elements
- D – Block Elements
- F – Block Elements
- Isomerism In Organic Chemistry
- Thermodynamics – II
- Hydroxy Derivatives
- Carboxylic Acids
Subject : Maths
- Analytical geometry
- Applications of matrices and Determinants
- Vector Algebra, Complex Numbers
- Integral Calculus & its Applications
- Differential Calculus – Applications I
- Differential Calculus – Applications II
- Differential Equations
- Discrete mathematics
Subject : Biology
- Applied biology
- Environmental science
- Theories of evolution
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant anatomy
- Biology in human welfare
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
CIEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
To qualify examination, candidate must have an idea of what exam pattern of examination. Here is an overview of CIEAT 2020
- Mode of examination : Online
- Duration : 2 hours
- Type of questions : Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 objective-type questions
- Maximum marks : 100
Distribution of question
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics (Biology for Biotechnology program)||50||50|
Check the marking scheme below
|Type of question||Marks|
|Correct answer||+1 marks|
|Incorrect answer||0 marks|
CIEAT 2020 Books
CIEAT is an engineering entrance examination. Its syllabus is same for JEE mains or any other engineering exam. Here are some books which you can refer while preparing for CIEAT 2020
|Books Name and Author||Buying Link|
|IIT JEE Physics by D.C. Pandey.||Buy here|
|Physics for IIT JEE by Resnick, Halliday, Walker.||Buy here|
|Modern approach to chemical calculations by R.C. Mukherjee.||Buy here|
|Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd||Buy here|
|IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna.||Buy here|
|Class XI and XII Mathematics by R.D. Sharma.||Buy here|
CIEAT 2020 Preparation tips
How to prepare for CIEAT 2020 is not difficult. To get shortlisted for the admission needs strategy. You need to create your strategy and stick to it. Here are some tips that can be helpful to you if you are appearing for CIEAT 2020.
- By analyzing previous year question papers, you will get to know topics which needs to study in detail.
- Candidates can solve sample papers or previous year’s papers to improve their practice.
- A proper timetable or schedule should be followed by the candidates during the preparation period. Candidates must strictly follow the prepared timetable so that each and every topic will be covered during the preparation.
- Candidates should work on their weaker section and spend more time in improving it.
- CIEAT is conducted in online mode. Practicing online mock test will help you in time management, builds question attempting speed and identify your weak idea.
CIEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before going to fill the Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for CIEAT 2020 examination is provided below
- Candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics from State Board / CBSE / ICSE or any recognized board.
- For admission to B.Tech lateral entry, candidates must have passed diploma course of 3 years in engineering and technology or have B.Sc degree with a score of 60% marks during study.
Candidates who have a valid score in JEE (Main) are eligible to apply for the course without appearing for CIEAT exam.
CIEAT 2020 Application Form
Application form for CIEAT 2020 will be available online. Candidates had to fill correct information in all the required fields and submit CIEAT 2020 application form on or before the last date. To fill application, candidate has to follow simple steps given below
Step 1: Visit the official website crescent.education.
Step 2: Click on the link “Apply Now”. The link is provided after selection of course in UG admissions present at the top of site.
Step 3: Fill all the personal details – full name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number, email Id etc with three preferences of B.Tech programmes.
Step 4: Provide Qualification Details & Upload Photograph.
Step 5: After uploading photograph, pay the required application fee.
Step 6: Candidates had to agree to the declaration given and check the preview of the form filled. Once satisfied, candidates need to submit it.
The application form fee for the exam is given below.
|General, OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|ST, SC||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of payment
For online mode – Candidates could pay the fees in online mode.
For offline mode – To pay the fees in offline mode, candidates had to pay through DD. Candidates could also choose to pay through cash at the fee counter of the university. Candidates paying through DD had to send the DD to the University to avoid rejection of the application form.
CIEAT 2020 Seat Offered
After counseling is completed of selected candidates, procedure of seat allotment is done. Here is the number of seats offered in various B.Tech courses by crescent institute based on previous year.
|Courses||Number of Seats|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||30|
|Computer Science and Engineering||180|
CIEAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card for CIEAT 2020 online from the official website. Candidates can download their admit card by entering the required details like registration number and date of birth. Follow the given below steps to download admit card.
- Visit the official website.
- Search Download CIEAT Admit Card and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- Your CIEAT Admit Card display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Details present in the admit card.
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Exam name
- Name and complete address of exam centre allotted.
CIEAT 2020 Examination Centres
The cities in which test is going to take place are shown in the map below.
The test cities for the exam are given in table below.
CIEAT 2020 Result
Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the CIEAT Results through online at their official website. CIEAT Results will be available on after a few days of completion of the exam. So the candidates need to wait until the official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their results by giving their registration number, admit card number and date of birth & captcha code.
How to check CIEAT 2020 result
- Visit the result link of CIEAT as and when officially announced
- Enter CIEAT application number and date of birth
- The result will appear on the screen
- Check and download it
- Take a print out of the result and keep it safe
CIEAT 2020 Courses
Crescent institute of science and technology offers a wide range of courses. It offers admission in the department of engineering, law, commerce, management etc. CIEAT is conducted each year to check the eligibility for b.tech courses. Here is the list of courses offered by the university after qualifying CIEAT
- B. Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
- B. Tech (Automobile Engineering)
- B. Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B. Tech (Polymer Engineering)
- B. Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B. Tech (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
- B. Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B. Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
CIEAT 2020 Counseling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for CIEAT 2020 counseling. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- CIEAT Admit Card
- CIEAT Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent passport size photographs.
Fee Structure for courses of CIEAT 2020
For all the B.Tech courses, the fee structure is same as shown below for civil engineering course.
About B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University
B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent University is established since 1984. The university aims at providing education in various programs for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. The faculty, departments and the guidance provided by the teachers is well organised for students. The information about eligibility, application form, result, admit card for Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test for engineering course is provided here and for further information students can visit the official site crescent.education.