CIEAT 2022 Result – Crescent Institute Of Science & Technology announces CIEAT result on its official website at crescent.education.com. Candidates can check CIEAT 2022 result by entering their application number and date of birth. The result will be released in the form of scorecard. The scorecard will contain seperate marks for all the subjects i.e Physics, chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. After the announcement of CIEAT result, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling. The final admission is, however, based on the marks secured in the qualifying exam and CIEAT 2022. Check more information about CIEAT 2022 result from this page.
Latest – CIEAT 2022 exam date for Final Phase is 08 August 2022. Scroll down to check more details.
CIEAT 2022 Result
On the basis of the scores and ranks in CIEAT 2022, candidates will be placed in the merit list. Then, they will have to appear in the counselling rounds for admission in the order of their merit. Check the CIEAT 2022 result related dates in the section below.
Check Result Here: Candidates can check the CIEAT 2022 result as per the schedule on crescent.education.
|CIEAT 2022||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates||Phase 3 Dates||Final or 4th Phase Dates|
|CIEAT Exam Date||05 Mar 2022||18 Jun 2022 (09:30 am – 12:00 noon)||12 Jul 2022 (09:30 am – 12:30 pm)||08 Aug 2022 (09:30 am – 12:30 pm)|
|Commencement of result||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
How To Check CIEAT 2022 Result?
CIEAT result releases online only.Candidates can follow the steps given below to check their CIEAT 2022 result.
- Step 1. Click on the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- Step 2. After that, the result login window will appear.
- Step 3. Next, enter the application number and date of birth in the respective sections.
- Step 4. Then, click on the submit button after entering the details.
- Step 5. Lastly, take a screenshot of the result for future references.
CIEAT 2022 Selection Process
The final admission in B.Tech programs are made according to the marks obtained in the following examination.
- CIEAT 2022
- Qualifying examination
CIEAT 2022 Merit List
The details regarding the CIEAT Merit list 2022 are given below.
- After the declaration of the CIEAT 2022 result, a merit list will be available on the website of Crescent Institute.
- This merit list has the names of the candidates who are eligible to appear in the counseling.
- The institute prepares this list strictly on the basis of the marks secured in CIEAT 2022.
- Students shall be called for the counselling as per the merit list for document verification.
CIEAT 2022 Admission Through JEE Main Score
Candidates can apply for the admission in Crescent Institute without appearing in the CIEAT 2022. For this, the candidates must have a valid sore of JEE Main 2022. However, the candidates shall be required to appear for the counselling round for admission.
CIEAT 2022 Counselling
The details regarding the CIEAT Counselling 2022 ar egiven below.
- Once the result for CIEAT 2022 is announced, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the counselling.
- The counselling process will be conducted in online mode.
- Incase, the counselling happens in the offline mode, the candidate will be given a counselling call letter by the authority.
- The following documents have to be taken at the time of CIEAT 2022 counselling.
List of documents required for CIEAT 2022 counselling
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A printed copy of CIEAT 2022 admit card
- Valid JEE Main scorecard (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
CIEAT 2022 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below for CIEAT 2022.
|Courses||90% and above||80-89%||Below 80%|
|Civil Engineering||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Mechanical Engineering||Rs 25,000||Rs 60,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|Automobile Engineering||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Polymer Engineering||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Rs 30,000||Rs 60,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
|Computer Science Engineering||Rs 30,000||Rs 60,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|Information Technology||Rs 25,000||Rs 50,000||Rs 75,000|
|Biotechnology||Rs 25,000||Rs 45,000||Rs 75,000|
About CIEAT 2022
Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test, commonly called as CIEAT, conducted by B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology for admission to B.Tech programmes offered by the institute. Candidates with valid JEE Main scores are exempt from appearing for CIEAT and can apply based on their JEE Main ranks for which a separate merit list will be prepared and announced by the University. The Exam is conducted in online mode for 2 hours. There is no negative marking in the exam.
About Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, formerly B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University, is a deemed to be university situated in Tamil Nadu, India. The institute has 10 schools of study. The university conducts the entrance exam for admission to the B.Tech courses. Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is spread over 64 acres along the GST Road.
Ans. The result will release in online mode on the official website.
Ans. Candidates will need their application number and password.
Ans. Candidates may contact the authority incase of any erors in their result.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.