The official website for COAP 2018 has been started and the registration process has already been started from April 02, 2018. The COAP 2018 Login has an important role to play after the registration process is done. Only those who will successfully register for COAP 2018 will receive their login credentials, which are, Login ID and Password. You will receive the login credentials at your registered email id and mobile number. The Email will contain the Login ID while the SMS will have the Password. With the help of COAP 2018 Login, you can accept the offers made by the participating IITs, check the status of the offer, etc.
GATE 2018 Result
Check result of GATE 2018 – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – to know your score and All India Rank. In order to check result, you have to login with enrollment ID / email ID and password. Qualified candidates can participate in counselling for M.Tech / PhD admissions or PSU recruitment through GATE 2018. Score will be valid for three years.
All the participating Institutes (IITs) will upload admission offers in a common time window. A candidate will be able to access all available offers made by participating IITs at COAP with the help of the login credentials. After registration candidates will receive a unique Login ID and Password. Check more details regarding the COAP 2018 Login in the article below.
COAP 2018 Login
The candidates should complete the registration process for COAP 2018 to perform the following activities:
- Receive Login Credentials
- Accept the admission offers made by the participating IITs
- Check the status of the Offer
Log In Here: Click here to login for COUP 2018.
Only such candidates can login who have registered through COAP 2018 Registration.
What Are The Login Credentials For GATE COAP 2018?
After the registration process is over, you receive the following login credentials:
- Login ID
What Are The Essential Details Required To Create COAP 2018 Login?
The candidate has to enter the following details in order to receive the login credential for COAP 2018:
- Your Name
- GATE Registration number(s)
- GATE score(s)
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
How To Create COAP 2018 Login?
To create a successful COAP 2018 Login, the candidates need to complete the registration process first. Simply follow the steps given below to complete the COAP 2018 Registration:
- Visit the official website for GATE COAP 2018 at coap.iitm.ac.in.
- Enter the details such as Name, GATE Registration number, GATE score, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number.
- Submit the registration details.
- Finally, the candidate will receive a Logn ID and Password. The same will be sent on the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
- Note down the Login ID and Password carefully or take a print out of the registration form for future reference.
How To Access COAP 2018 Login?
To access the GATE COAP 2018 Login, simply follow the steps as follows:
- Click on the above given link on this page for COAP 2018 Login.
- Enter the Login ID and Password given to you at the time of registration.
- Submit the details.
What Is The Importance of COAP Login 2018?
It is important for candidates to create their COAP 2018 Login because only with the help of the login they can check the offers made by the various Participating Institutes. The COAP Login is the only platform by which you can check the offers for M.Tech Admission in IITs and proceed further.
How To Check The Status For Any Offers?
After that you have completed the registration process and accepted an offer, the next step is to check whether the offer chosen by you has been received to the concerned participating IIT or not. To check the status of any offer follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link for COAP Login 2018 as given on this page.
- Enter your Login ID, Password and submit the details.
- On submitting the details, the offer status will be available on the screen.