|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card – UGET 2018 will be held in the 2nd week on May 2018, conducted by COMEDK for the admission in all the B.E. courses. It will be a mandatory exam for all the candidates seeking admission in whichever course they want to pursue in. Before the final examination day, the Admit Cards which is also called as Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be issued to all the candidates. The downloading of admit cards will start from 1st week of May 2018 and the last date for downloading the admit cards will be 2nd week of May 2018. The admit cards will be available on the official website of COMEDK i.e. www.comedk.org.
How to download COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
To download the admit card from the official website www.comedk.org, there will be a procedure which the each and every candidate will have to follow during the downloading process. The following steps for downloading the admit card for UGET 2018 will be as follows:
- Candidates will have to login to the official website using the earlier system generated User ID and Password.
- After login, the candidates will have to enter on the admit card option given there on the screen.
- After opening it, the candidates will have to download their respective admit cards.
- Candidates must take a print out of the admit cards as it will be required at the examination centre.
After taking a print out of the admit card for COMEDK UGET 2018, the candidates will be required to check the details mentioned on it. In the case, if any mistake will be there then the candidates will have to contact COMEDK as soon as possible. And if, the candidate will be unable to download the admit card then try to examine the issue i.e. whether the issue will be because of wrong details entered or the page will not be opening.
Details mentioned on the Admit Cards of UGET 2018
The admit cards which will be issued to all the candidates appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2018 will contain the following information in it:
- Admit Card Number
- Name of the Candidate (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s address and contact details (same as in the application form)
- Candidate’s photograph (same as in the application form)
- Test centre details
- Test timings
- Unique ID proof details
- Provision for sticking passport size photograph (box)
- General instructions on the admit card.
General Instructions Regarding UGET 2018 Admit Card
- The admit cards will be only available on the candidate login of the COMEDK 2018.
- No admit card will be provided through email/post/courier/in person to a candidate, under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to bring the admit card at the examination centre along with the required documents.
- The admit card will have to be retained until the end of the whole admission process.
- Candidates will have to make sure that the invigilator will sign the admit cards.
- Candidates will be requested to take the print out of the admit cards before the last date of downloading the admit cards.
- Candidates will be requested to read the instruction mentioned on the admit card carefully before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2018 entrance examination.
Insofar, official details of COMEDK UGET 2018 admit card have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as COMEDK releases COMEDK UGET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.