The consortium has issued COMEDK 2018 Admit Card, on May 04, at 11:00 am. Candidates can download COMEDK Admit Card until May 12, 2018, only. It is only available at applicant login, in comedk.org. To download the admit card of COMEDK 2018, the candidates will have to enter entering Application Number/ User ID and Password. Officially, COMEDK 2018 Hall Ticket is called Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT). It is important that you download and take a print out of the COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card, as it is an important document to carry on the day of examination. COMEDK will conduct UGET 2018 May 13, 2018, for the admission in all the B.E. courses. Check more details regarding the COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit card/ Hall Ticket in the article below.
COMEDK 2018 Admit Card
It is advised that candidates preserve COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit card, as they shall not get a duplicate copy of it in case if one gets damaged or is lost. Moreover, the admit card of COMEDK UGET 2018 is required at the later stages of admission. Check the schedule for issuance of admit card and exam date in the table below.
|COMEDK 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Applicants can download COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card from||04 May 2018|
|Last date to download admit card||12 May 2018 (12:00 at Night)|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 exam date||13 May 2018|
Make sure that you carry COMEDK 2018 TAT in good condition on the exam day. The exam will be held from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Admit Card: Click Here to download COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
How to Download COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
The consortium will not send admit card by post, courier, or e-mail. Follow the instructions given below to download the COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the admit card will be released.
- Next, you will need to login by entering details such as Application Number/ User ID and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen and you can download and take a print out of it.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card of UGET 2018
In the admit card. candidates can check the following information:
- Admit Card Number
- Name of the Candidate (as mentioned in the application form)
- Candidate’s address and contact details (same as in the application form)
- Candidate’s photograph (same as in the application form)
- Test center details
- Test timings
- Unique ID proof details
- Provision for sticking passport size photograph (box)
- General instructions on the admit card.
What to Do In case there is Any Discrepancy in the COMEDK UGET Admit Card?
The first step after downloading the admit card should be to check the details mentioned on it. If there is any kind of error in the admit card, kindly contact the COMEDK Authorities immediately regarding this. The contact details for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) are:
Address: 132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Helpdesk Number: 080-46671060
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Fax Number: 080 23568309
General Instructions Regarding COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card
- At the exam hall, the invigilator will sign the COMEDK 2018 Admit Card. If it is not signed due to any reasons make to sure to get it signed.
- The admit cards will be only available on the candidate login of the COMEDK 2018.
- No admit card will be provided through email/post/courier/in person to a candidate, under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to bring the admit card at the examination centre along with the required documents.
- The admit card needs to be retained until the end of the whole admission process.
- Candidates will have to make sure that the invigilator will sign the admit cards.
- Applicants will be requested to take the print out of the admit cards before the last date of downloading the admit cards.
- Candidates will be requested to read the instruction mentioned on the admit card carefully before appearing for the COMEDK UGET 2018 entrance examination.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2018
After downloading the COMEDK admit card the candidates need to know the exam pattern. COMEDK 2018 is an online examination. The candidates will only get the question paper in the English language. There will be 180 objective type questions, which will be of 1 marks. Check the distribution of questions and marks from the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks Per Section|
Test City Selection and Availability
The cities in which the test will be conducted are listed below. Please note that the final cities in which the exam will be conducted is subjects to the discretion of COMEDK.