COMEDK 2020 Application Form – Last date to submit for COMEDK 2020 is April 17, 2020. Eligible candidates can fill COMEDK 2020 application form at comedk.org. COMEDK application form can be filled by the candidates who want to pursue B.E. / B.Tech courses. Only those candidates can fill the application form who have complete 10+2 with minimum 45% marks. To submit COMEDK application form, candidates need to register, login and fill the details, upload the scanned images and pay the application fee. Get detailed information about COMEDK 2020 application form here such as image specifications, application process, application fee etc.
Latest: COMEDK 2020 application form can be submitted till April 17, 2020. Apply from the link given below.
COMEDK 2020 Application Form
Th candidates who wish to take adission in B.Arch course need not fill the COMEDK 2020 application form. Such candidates have to apply for B.Arch counselling later with NATA / JEE Main 2020 B.Arch scores. The important dates regarding COMEDK UGET 2020 application form is given in the table below.
|COMEDK 2020 Application Form||Important dates|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration starts||16 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply for COMEDK 2020||17 Apr 2020|
|COMEDK 2020 application form correction starts||18 Apr 2020|
|Last date for COMEDK 2020 application corrections||20 Apr 2020|
|COMEDK 2020 exam date||10 May 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill COMEDK 2020 application form.
COMEDK 2020 Last Date to Apply
Under the Calendar of Events section at the official website of COMEDK, comedk.org, it has been specified that the last date to apply for COMEDK 2020 is April 17, 2020. Immediately, after the closing of the application process, the candidates can edit the fields in the submitted application form.
Check the image given below to check the last date to apply for COMEDK 2020.
COMEDK 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for COMEDK 2020 as per the details of last year shall be as follows:
|COMEDK UGET only||RS. 1600 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
|UNI-GAUGE only||Rs. 1500 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
|Both COMEDK UGET and UNIGAUGE||Rs 2600 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Mode of Application Fee Payment – Application Fee Transaction is made using Credit card/Debit Cards/ Netbanking. Convenience Charges on Transaction are as follows :
|Type of Transaction||Convenience Charges/Fee|
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Cards||Convenience fee will be between 1.05% and 1.15% of transaction amount (depending on the card)+|
GST on convenience charge as applicable
|Payment using Net banking||Convenience fee will be between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+|
GST on convenience charge as applicable
Note: Candidates are advised to check convenience charges before payment. Also Aapplication fee is non refundable under any circumstances.
Documents needed to fill COMEDK 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to keep the below given documents ready to apply for COMEDK 2020:
Documents for reference:
- Valid email id
- Contact number
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
Documents to upload in the application form of COMEDK 2020:
- Scanned photograph of candidate
- Scanned signature of candidate
- Scanned signature of parent/guardian
- Scanned unique Id proof of the candidate
Image Specifications for COMEDK 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to submit Image specifications for Photo, signature and ID Proof in the following Format :
|Photograph of Candidate||less than 80 kb||JPEG or JPG|
|Signature of Candidate||less than 80 kb||JPEG or JPG|
|Signature of Parent/Guardian||less than 80 kb||JPEG or JPG|
|Unique Id Proof of Candidate||less than 150 kb||JPEG or JPG|
Some more detailed specifications of the images to be uploaded:
Photograph of Candidate:
- Photograph must be a recent and not more than three months old
- The photo muts be a colored photograph with light background.
- The same image / photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the admit card of COMEDK 2020.
- The photograph should have a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of your face like the forehead, eyes, nose, and chin must not be covered by hair or any cloth / shadow.
✔️ Click here to check the correct way to upload photo in COMEDK 2020 appliation form ✔️
Signature of Candidate
- You must do you own sign in running hands
- Use blue / black ink to do the sign and do the sign in a white sheet only.
Signature of Parent/Guardian
- The signature must be done by the Parent/Guardian in a white paper with black/blue pen
- These images are referred to at later stages of the admission process.
The correct way to upload signature is shown in the image below:
Unique Id Proof of Candidate
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms
- If your Id consists of more than 1 page, make sure you combine the pages and then scan. In short, upload it as a single image.
How to fill COMEDK 2020 Application Form
To apply for COMEDK 2020, candidates need to register themselves online to complete the Application Form. Following are the steps you need to follow in order to successfully submit your Application Form.
Step 1 is Online Registration : For online Registration follow below given steps:
- Clcik on the direct link on this page, or visit the webistes unigauge.com or comedk.org
- Next click on the ‘Login’ button as shown in the image below.
- Then the login window opens, here click on the option “New Registration” to register for the first time.
- In order to Register candidates need to fill in some details are provided below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email – Id
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s unique Id Proof
- Next click on the “register” button to generate and verify the OTP, as shown in the image below. The OTP is sent to your mobile number.
Step 2 is Login: After Registration Candidates must Login using their Application number/ User ID and Password to proceed with the process of online form filling.
- After registration candidates have to log out and login using the User Id and Password sent on their registered email id and mobile number, as shown in the image below.
Step 3 is Filling Details: Candidates need to fill in the application form.
- Once logged in click on the “Go to application” button as shown in the image below and complete the application form with the details below:
- Personal Details
- Category Details
- Academic Details
- Upload Documents
- Exam Center Preference
- To start with the application process candidates have to click on the “go to application” tab as shown in the image below:
Step 4 is Application Form Payment: After Filling in all the details to submit your Application, you need to pay the required Application Fee by checking the Convenience charges and choosing the mode of payment to submit the Application Fee.
Step 5 is Submit Form: After successful payment of Application Fee you need to confirm and verify all the details and then finally Submit your Form.
Check below the flowchart depicting COMEDK 2020 application process:
Details in COMEDK 2020 Application Form
Following are the Details Candidate need to fill in Application Form to complete the Application Form. The same will appear accordingly in the admit card and the result. All these details must be filled carefully as once submitted, cannot be changed further.
Applying for: COMEDK OR COMEDK and Uni- GAUGE
- Full name of applicant
- Father’s/Guardians Full name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Unique Photo ID Proof of Applicant
- Unique Photo ID Proof Number of Applicant
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof
- Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof Number
- Person With Disability (PWD)
- Whether You Need Scribe?
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income
- Address Line 1-3
- Pin code
- Permanent Address same as correspondence address
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Do You Belong To Hyderabad Karnataka Region?
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of the Institution Last Studied
- Place of the Institution Last Studied
- ROLL/REG/INDEX NO OF 10TH STANDARD MARKS CARD
- Registration Number of 12th STD/ 2nd PUC
- OTHER ENTRANCE EXAMS BEING PURSUED
- Upload scanned copies of Applicant’s Photo
- Upload scanned copies of Applicant’s Signature
- Upload Applicant Unique ID proof as selected in Application Form.
- Upload scanned Signature copy of Father/Guardian
Exam city preference:
- 3 choice of exam city in order of preference
COMEDK 2020 Application Form Correction
The application form correction facility opens under the repective logins of the candidates online at comedk.org. Using this facility candidates can edit certain details, if not all. To edit details candidates have to login using their login details and complete the corrections, if any, within the given time frame.
Te below given details can be edited in the application form:
- Uploading photo and signatures
- Category details
- Academic details.
The details that cannot be dited are:
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- ID proof
COMEDK authority is not responsible for entertaining any change via phone, fax, email or any other mode of communication.
COMEDK 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To fill the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility first, check below the eligibility criteria for the engineering and architecture courses:
For the UG engineering courses:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or BioTechnology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For the UG architecture courses:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2020
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling).
Note: The application form for UGET and B.Arch counselling shall be different and shall be available as per the schedule above separately.
COMEDK 2020 Exam Centers
The candidates have to enter 3 choices of exam center in the online applicationform in order of their preference. The cities where COMEDK 2020 is scheduled are:
|Bhilai And Durg||Kollam||Aligarh|
Books to prepare or COMEDK 2020
You can check below some recommended books to prepare for COMEDK 2020:
|Name of the book||Get it on amazon.in|
|11 Years COMEDK Chapterwise Solutions 2018||Buy!|
|MOD ABC OF OBJECTIVE CHEMISTRY CET/COMED-K (E) KARNATAKA||Buy!|
|Sure Success Comed-K||Buy!|
|10 Years COMEDK Chapterwise Solutions||Buy!|
COMEDK 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card/ Online Test Admission Ticket for COMEDK 2020 is made available under applicant login of the COMEDK website. Candidates appearing for the Test should download and take a printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). Admit Card is not dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to any candidate. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the Exam without the print out of Admit Card along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain COMEDK 2020 admit card for counselling and until the completion of the admission process.
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – is entrusted the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association). It has been conducting the annual entrance exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the member institutions and has also been organizing single window centralized counseling process over the last 15 years.
COMEDK 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : SC/ST and OBC candidates belonging to Karnataka are only eligible to get the benefit of lower eligible qualifying marks.
Ans : For A. B.Tech stream you would be eligible as per the norms of AICTE/VTU
Ans : You can check the Eligibility Criteria for the same, from the official website.
Ans : No. This notification is only for admission to the 1st year/semester in B.E; thus you cannot apply for the 2nd Year (lateral entry scheme).
Ans : The course list provided in the website is limited to only those courses offered by COMEDK Member Institutions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.