COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form – COMEDK will conduct the UGET 2018 in the 2nd week of May 2018. It will be an online computer based test for the candidates seeking admission in the various UG programs. To apply for this exam, the candidates will have to register themselves at the official website of COMEDK i.e. www.comedk.org. The registration process will start from 2nd week of February 2018 and will end on 3rd week of April 2018. All the other important instructions related to the whole application process will be provided to the candidates by the website www.comedk.org.
Few Instructions about COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
The candidates will be requested to follow some instructions before filling the application form of UGET 2018 and those are:
- All the details required in the application form /registration will be mandatory.
- One same email id and mobile number will be required during the whole admission process.
- Details filled in the registration process will not be modified once it will be submitted.
After the registration, the candidate will receive a unique and system generated user id and password and the candidate will have to login using this email id and password to fill the application form.
Important Details to be filled in the Application Form
Name of the candidate – Candidates will have to enter the full name (same as in the 10th mark sheet) and in the case the candidate will change his/her name because of any reason, the original proof for that will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
Date of Birth – Candidates will have to enter the DOB (same as in the 10th mark sheet only).
Email ID – Candidates will have to enter a valid email id.
Mobile Number – Enter a valid mobile number also.
Candidates Identity Proof – Candidate will be required to select the ID proof from the list provided to them. The list will consist of: Voter Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card and School/College Photo ID.
*Note – In the case, of different id proof than what will be declared will not be acceptable for the Test/Admission process.
How to fill application form of UGET 2018
STEP 1 – Candidate will have to register themselves on the official website www.comedk.org.
STEP 2 – Enter the details required for the registration process.
STEP 3 – After the successful registration, the system will generate a unique User ID and Password.
STEP 4 – Candidate will have to Log In on the website using the unique User ID and Password and start filling the application form.
STEP 5 – Candidates will have to fill the complete details being asked such as courses to which a candidate will apply, name of the candidate, DOB, gender, unique id proof and number, personal details, category details, academic qualifications, city preference and fees payment.
STEP 6 – all the details entered will have to be correct and saved.
STEP 7 – After entering all the details, candidate must take a preview of the application form to check it.
STEP 8 – After checking it, candidate will have to enter the Submit button for the final submission of the application form.
*Note – Candidate must fill the application form only after reading the instructions mentioned above and in the brochure; no modification option will be provided to the candidates once the application form will be submitted.
For the reservation in the Karnataka Category, candidates will have to follow the domicile rules very strictly. And if the candidate does not fall into any of the two categories then he/she will have to choose the Non- Karnataka Category. The rules for the reservation policy are as follows:
- If a candidate, being a citizen of India, will belongs to Karnataka by birth / domicile and will have schooling for a minimum a period of seven academic years as on July 1 of the year in which the entrance test will be held. He/she must have also passed the SSLC/10th Standard or 2nd PUC/12th Standard or equivalent qualifying examination from the Karnataka state.
- Candidates being the Indian Citizens of Karnataka Origin will have to be passed in both 1st and 2nd Year PUC or 11th and 12th standard examination within the state of Karnataka and either of the candidate’s parents should have studied in an educational institution of Karnataka for a minimum period of seven years. Those candidates will have to make a certificate issued by a competent authority about the to show he/she or his/her parent has been a resident of the Karnataka state and will have to bring study certificates at the time of counselling sessions.
Insofar, official details of COMEDK UGET 2018 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as COMEDK releases COMEDK UGET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.