COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form is released by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka on comedk.org, the official website. Candidates who are willing to take admission to B.E Courses in Member Institutes of COMEDK must register themselves online before the last date of submission. Registration for COMEDK UGET 2020 shall start in the month of January 2020. Applications can only be submitted online. Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying. Applications must be filled carefully with all the details before submission as Categories once selected cannot be changed. For more details follow this article.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
Candidates interested only in Architecture course, need not fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam. Also Application Correction/Editing option is made available for candidates to change unintended mistakes.To stay updated with all the important events for Registration you may refer to below given table:
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form||Important dates (Expected)|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration starts||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply for COMEDK UGET 2020||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Correction||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for COMEDK UGET 2020 Application corrections||4th week of Apr 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 xam date||3rd week of May 2020|
Apply Online: Aspirants can fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form on comedk.org
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
FOR UG ENGINEERING COURSES
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or BioTechnology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
FOR UG ARCHITECTURE COURSES
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2020
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling).
COMEDK 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for COMEDK 2020 as per the details of last year shall be as follows:
|Stream||COMEDK UGET||Both COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Mode of Application Fee Payment – Application Fee Transaction is made using Credit card/Debit Cards/ Netbanking
Convenience Charges on Transaction are as follows :
|Type of Transaction||Convenience Charges/Fee|
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Cards||Convenience fee will be between 1.05% and 1.15% of transaction amount (depending on the card)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable|
|Payment using Net banking||Convenience fee will be between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable|
Note : Candidates are advised to check Convenience charges before payment. Also Application Fee is non refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
To apply for COMEDK UGET 2020, candidates need to register themselves online to complete the Application Form. Following are the steps you need to follow in order to successfully submit your Application Form.
Step 1 Online Registration : For online Registration follow below given steps:
- Visit the official website and click on “Login/Register Here” on the Home page.
- Next click on the button Login/Register to Register yourself as shown below:
- In order to Register candidates need to fill in some details are provided below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email – Id
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s unique Id Proof
- Once fill in all the details mentioned above and register yourself, you will receive your Login details such as Application number/ User ID and Password
Step 2 Login : After Registration Candidates must Login using their Application number/ User ID and Password to proceed with the process of Application Filling. You can refer to below given :
Step 3 Filling Details : Candidates need to fill in the following details to complete their Application process:
- Personal Details
- Category Details
- Academic Details
- Upload Documents
- Exam Center Preference
Step 4 Application Form Payment : After Filling in all the details to submit your Application, you need to pay the required Application Fee by checking the Convenience charges and choosing the mode of payment to submit the Application Fee.
Step 5 Submit Form : After successful payment of Application Fee you need to confirm and verify all the details and then finally Submit your Form.
Details in COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
Following are the Details Candidate need to fill in Application Form to complete the Application Form. All these details must be filled carefully as once submitted, cannot be changed further.
|Tabs||Details to Filled|
COMEDK OR COMEDK and Uni- GAUGE
Full name of applicant
Father’s/Guardians Full name
Mother’s Full Name
|Date of Birth|
Unique Photo ID Proof of Applicant
Unique Photo ID Proof Number of Applicant
Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number
Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof
Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof Number
Person With Disability(PWD)
Whether You Need Scribe?
Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income
Address Line 1-3
Permanent Address same as correspondence address
Do You Belong To Hyderabad Karnataka Region?
Qualifying Exam completed or not
Board of the Qualifying Exam
Name of the Institution Last Studied
Place of the Institution Last Studied
ROLL/REG/INDEX NO OF 10TH STANDARD MARKS CARD
Registration Number of 12th STD/ 2nd PUC
OTHER ENTRANCE EXAMS BEING PURSUED
Upload scanned copies of Applicant’s Photo
Upload scanned copies of Applicant’s Signature
Upload Applicant Unique ID proof as selected in Application Form.
Upload scanned Signature copy of Father/Guardian
Exam City preference 1-3
Image Specifications for COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to submit Image specifications for Photo, signature and ID Proof in the following Format :
Photograph of Candidate :
- Photograph must be a recent (not more than three months) color photograph with light background.
- The same image / photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket
- The photograph should have a full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, Eyes, Nose and Chin should be clearly visible
- The photograph should be in JPEG or JPG image format. The Scan image should be less than 80 kb
Signature of Candidate
- For upload of candidate signature, the signature must be done by the candidate himself/herself in a white paper with a black/Blue pen.
- These images are referred in later stages of the admission process.
- Maximum file size should be 80 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
Signature of Parent/Guardian
- For upload of signature of Parent/Guardian, the signature must be done by the Parent/Guardian himself in a white paper with black/blue pen
- These images are referred at later stages of the admission process.
- Maximum file size should be 80 kb
- The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
Unique Id Proof of Candidate
- Maximum file size should be 150 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format
- Before submitting the form please check if the uploaded image is clear and meeting all norms
- If your Id consists of more than 1 page, please combine the pages and scan and upload as single image for upload
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Correction
For COMEDK 2020 Correction window is opened for editing select fields in the application form. The candidates can change / modify select information in the online application. This facility is provided to the candidates to rectify unintended mistakes committed in uploading photo and signatures and in entering their academic details. Editing option for the critical/unique areas like application name,date of birth, etc. are not allowed. Before changing the information, candidates are advised to verify the entries completely for their correctness. Once the changes are submitted, no further request to change the same is entertained and the application is then processed in accordance with the changes made. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill up the online application with complete caution.
COMEDK 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card/ Online Test Admission Ticket for COMEDK 2020 is made available under applicant login of the COMEDK website. Candidates appearing for the Test should download and take a printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). Admit Card is not dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to any candidate. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the Exam without the print out of Admit Card along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the Admit Card for counseling and until the completion of the Admission process.
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” – is entrusted the responsibility to organize testing procedures to determine the merit of aspiring students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative procedure by KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association). It has been conducting the annual entrance exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the member institutions and has also been organizing single window centralized counseling process over the last 15 years.
FAQs COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
Following are some questions asked by candidates regarding Application Form :
Q. Are candidates applying from outside the State of Karnataka eligible to get the benefit of lower eligibility qualifying marks?
A. SC/ST and OBC candidates belonging to Karnataka are only eligible to get the benefit of lower eligible qualifying marks.
Q. I have finished my 2nd PUC /12th STD a few years ago. Am I eligible for these courses?
A. For A. B.Tech stream you would be eligible as per the norms of AICTE/VTU
Q. Is there an age limit for the course?
A. You can check Eligibility Criteria for same.
Q. I have completed my diploma course. Can I apply to COMEDK and its Member Institutions for 2nd year / 3rd semester?
A. No. This notification is only for admission to the 1st year/semester in B.E; thus you cannot apply for the 2nd Year (lateral entry scheme).
Q. I am interested in applying for certain courses, but these are not listed in the course list provided in the website?
A. The course list provided in the website is limited to only those courses offered by COMEDK Member Institutions