CUCET 2020 Application form – Last date to submit CUCET 2020 application form had been extended to June 06, 2020. CUCET 2020 Application Form correction facility was available from June 07 – 09, 2020. Candidates can fill CUCET application form online at cucetexam.in. CUCET application 2020 can be filled by the candidates who want to pursue UG, PG and Research programs in any of the 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities. Candidates can submit application form via online mode only. To submit application form, candidates need to register, login and fill the details, upload the images and pay the application fee. Check more information about CUCET 2020 application form such as its process to apply, image specifications, application fee etc.
CUCET 2020 Application Form
The entire application process is divided into 8 stages. Make sure you complete all these stages by filling apt details in the form. Check important dates regarding CUCET 2020 application form from the table given below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||16 Mar 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registration|
06 Jun 2020
|Application form correction facility||07 – 09, 2020|
Application Process Over…..
Apply here: Click here to fill the CUCET 2020 application form.
CUCET 2020 Notice for Application Extension
Due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19, last date to fill the application form has been extended and exam date has been postponed until further announcement. Candidate can check the Notice from below.
CUCET 2020 Application Fee
It is mandatory for candidates to pay the application fees in order to successfully submit their application form. Candidates can check the application fees for CUCET 2020 application form.
|Category||UI & PG Programme||RP Programme|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|ST/SC candidates||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 450/-|
Modes of payment: Candidates can select one of the following modes to pay the application fee:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to apply for CUCET 2020 must satisfy their eligibility criteria before applying. In case, a candidate will not be able to satisfy his/ her eligibility, it leads in cancellation of candiature. Check the CUCET 2020 eligibility criteria as given below:
- Candidates who wish to apply for bachelor degree, they have to passed in class 12th examination.
- Candidates who wish to apply for master degree, they should possess a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For those candidates who wish to take admission in research programme must have possessed a master’s degree.
Click here to check the complete eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020.
CUCET 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates can check below the specifications to upload scanned photograph and signature.
|Photograph||20 KB – 50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||10 KB – 50 Kb||JPG/ JPEG|
Points to be focused:
- Recent passport size colour picture against light-coloured or white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Ensure a front face photo; no angular photo acceptable.
- Eyes should be open; no squint-eyed photo acceptable.
- Ensure there is no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there is no reflection and your eyes can be seen clearly.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head-wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black/Blue Ink pen.
- Only the applicant needs to sign; no other person can sign on behalf of the applicant.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and other places where necessary.
- The applicant will be disqualified if at the time of the examination his/her signature on the answer script, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket.
How to fill the CUCET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check below the steps to fill CUCET 2020 application form.
The following application form filling step are given below.
Step 1. Firstly, applicants visit the official website cucetexam.in or click on the above provided link.
Step 2. And then applicanst register yourself as new user
Step 3. Using the application Id and password log into your account.
Step 4. Fill up all the details required such as personal details, academic details, educational details, address for communication and upload all the necessary documents in the specified format.
Step 5. Fill up the university and program details
Step 6. Preview and Edit your of Application Form. Pay the application fees and submit it.
Step 7. Finally take a printout of your submitted application form for future reference.
CUCET 2020 Application Form Correction
In the application form correction, candidates have the chance to correct the CUCET 2020 application form as per schedule at the official website. The applicants should edit the details in the online application form at cucetexam.in by logging. And using the login credentials such as application Id and Password. Editing the application form will be available for the fixed period only. After the last date form correction window will be closed, the candidate’s no chance to make changes in the application form respectively.
CUCET 2020 Admit Card
CUCET 2020 admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates can use their application ID and date of birth to download the CUCET admit card. Admit card will issued to those candidates who have filled the application form successfully. Details like exam name, exam centre name, date and time of address, exam centre address, exam day instructions are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to carry the admit card along with the supported documents at the exam centes to get an entry in the exam hall.
About CUCET 2020
Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an All India test organized by 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities. The test is conducted for the students who want to pursue programmes like B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, BA (Hons.), M.A., LLM, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Ed, Ph.D etc. The test for UG and PG programmes is conducted in the offline mode for the duration of 2 hours. The test for Ph.D programmes takes place in the online mode.
CUCET 2020 Application Form FAQs
- Where can I fill CUCET 2020 application form?
- You can fill CUCET 2020 application form at cucetexam.in.
- For which programmes CUCET 2020 application form is available?
- CUCET 2020 application form is available for the UG, PG and PH.d COURSES.
- How can I submit CUCET 2020 application fee?
- You can submit CUCET 2020 application fee via debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI.
- Is there any mode available to submit CUCET application form?
- No, the application forms can be submitted via online mode only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.