CUCET 2017 Application Form has been released. Candidates who are eligible for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2017 can apply. The procedure of form submission involves entering correct and valid details in the CUCET Application Form 2017, uploading documents, paying examination fees, and submitting the form. Only those who will submit their forms by last date will be able to get admit card (hall ticket) for the CUCET 2017 exam.
CUCET 2017 Application Form correction has been started. Kindly login through the links provided below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||20 Mar 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration|
|Last date to Submit e-challan||19 Apr 2017|
|Edit Application Form||Apr 2017|
CUCET 2017 Application Form
CUCET 2017 Application Form is available online for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. CUCET is conducted for the students of 10+2, Bachelor Degree holders and Master Degree holders to obtain admission into the UG / Integrated Program / B.Voc., Post Graduate Program and the Research Program respectively in ten Central Universities. Application form of CUCET 2017 must be submitted online at the official website by eligible candidates, for admission in Central Universities. Eligible candidates can fill the application form of CUCET 2017 and pay application fees as per instructions within the given dates. It must be ensured while filling the form that only correct and verifiable details are filled. Get here complete details of CUCET application form 2017 such as how to apply, application fees, and instructions for form filling.
Keep the following items in your hand before applying for CUCET 2017:
- Email id
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, ATM-cum-Debit card (for online Payment mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting courses from various universities.
- If your qualifying marks are in Grade/CGPA then please convert it into equivalent percentage.
|Name of the course||Link to apply||Log In|
|UG/Integrated Programs(3/4/5 years)||Apply Here||Click Here|
|PG/B.Ed./Integrated M.Sc B.Ed/PG Diploma Programs(1/2/3 years)||Apply Here||Click Here|
|MPhil/PhD. Programs||Apply Here||Click Here|
CUCET 2017 Application Fees
Candidates can pay the fee of CUCET 2017 through Debit / Credit Card or Payment through Challan
|Category||Online payment through Debit / Credit Card||Payment through Challan|
|General / OBC||Rs. 800 for three PUs (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application>Rs. 800 for three PUs (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed
by paying equivalent application the fee)
|Rs. 850/- Candidates (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application the fee) by paying the equivalent application fee) &;Rs. 850/- Candidates (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee) by paying equivalent application fee)|
|SC / ST||Rs. 350 for three PUs (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application the fee)Rs. 350 for three PUs (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed
by paying equivalent application the fee)
|Rs. 400/- Candidates (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application the fee) by paying equivalent application the fee)Rs. 400/- Candidates (add-on facility may be availed (add-on facility may be availed by paying equivalent application fee) by paying equivalent application fee)|
|PWD||No Fee||No Fee|
After filling up the CUCET 2017 Application form, you can download admit card of CUCET from the official website cucet2017.co.in
For payment through online/debit/credit card, extra charges may have to be paid by the candidates. Hence, students are advised to read the details.
Keep following things in mind while filling CUCET 2017 Application Form
- CUCET 2017 Application should be submitted in Online mode only; Offline applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active during the entire admission process, so that the university may send alerts, important communications etc. regarding entrance test on them. Under no circumstances, should the candidate share/ mention his/her email ID with any other person?
- As all communication will be made through email and SMS, please ensure that DND (Do Not Disturb) is not activated on your mobile.
- Applicants should be ready with his/her good quality and latest digital photograph and signature of size between 1 KB – 500 KB while applying.
- Applicants are required to fill in the details in the form carefully without making any spelling mistakes. On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected programme by Online or Offline mode
- An applicant can fill the form partially and log in again to complete it as early as possible.
- Applicants will receive SMS and Email alerts at the time of registration and also after completing the registration.
- A candidate can apply for a particular programme for a maximum of three PUs with a maximum of 03 options of courses in each of the selected PU.
CUCET 2017 – Official Notice
How to Apply
Applicants are required to fill in the details in the form carefully. On submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion message in the online case, In the offline case the candidate will get a message after reconciliation from the bankwithin 2-3 days. A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online, in the offline case the student will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
Step by Step guide to Apply for CUCET 2017
From http://www.cucet2017.co.in website you can directly click on the apply button to go to the registration for the three programs Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research link you can see.
The three programs UG, PG and RP will be there. The candidate can click on any one link as per his/her choice
After successful registration candidate will get a mail and message to the respective register mail id and mobile.
Registration Details of a particular candidate in to various program will be displayed on computer screen.
In this stage a candidate can upload his/her photo and sign scan copy with the limited size.
In this stage a candidate can register for the three courses in a particular selected program from each university.
Stage 7: In this stage a candidate can edit his application form and go for payment processing online and offline(SBI Only) mode.
In this stage student can proceed for payment processes.
In this stage student can add more courses.
In this stage a candidate can register for the more three courses in a particular selected program from each university.
In this stage a candidate go for payment processing for additional courses through online and offline (SBI Only) mode.
In this stage student can view his dashboard.
After Stage 12 you have submitted your application form of CUCET 2017 successfully. You can check your application status by log in which is provided on CUCET 2017 official website.
Guidelines to upload photographs and signature
Instruction for photograph Image
- Recent passport size colour picture against light-coloured or white background
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb to 100 kb
Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100KB. If it is more, then adjust the
settings of the scanner (DPI resolution, colours etc.) accordingly.
Instruction for Signature Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and other places where necessary.
- The applicant will be disqualified if at the time of the examination his/her signature on the answer script, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of file should be between 5KBto 20KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500KB
Scanning the Photograph and Signature Image
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
Set Color to True Color.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- By using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below
100KB(photograph) &; 20KB(signature) by using crop and then resize option in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Choose File Link”
- Browse &; Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature as specified.
Note: In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you do not receive auto response mail
within 24 hours, contact – > [email protected] giving following specific details to enable them to
provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Your Email Id (c)
Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (d) Your Operating System Windows XP
SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (e) Browser with its version number (f) Whether java script is
enabled (g) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.