CUCET 2019 application form will be filled online. Interested candidates will have to submit the CUCET application form at official website, as per schedule. For the purpose of online registration, one needed to enter personal details in form and pay application fee. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019 is conducted for admission to undergraduate, post graduate, research programs in 10 Central Universities.
CUCET 2019 Application Form
Interested candidates first should have checked the eligibility criteria that whether they are eligible or not for applying in the courses and then they should have started applying. Candidates must have filled the application form on or before last date. After last date, no application is entertained. You may note important dates first.
|Commencement of Online Registration||to be announced|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||to be announced|
|Edit Option||to be announced|
Application Form: CUCET application form will be available on the official Website: www.cucetexam.in.
CUCET 2019 Application Fee
For admission in ten Central Universities, appearing in CUCET 2019 is important. And in order to appear in CUCET 2019, filling form and paying its fee is important.
The given application fee is as per last year.
- A Candidate can apply for payment through net banking/debit/credit card or through Challan.
- GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/ Bank.
- A candidate can apply for 03 PUs by paying application fee as mention above. He / She can select upto three programs in each PU.
- The Students can further apply upto 03 additional PU’s(03 programmes each) by availing Add-on facility by paying additional fee Rs. 800/- (Gen/OBC Candidates) or Rs. 350/- (SC/ST Candidates).
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to fill-in all the details in the application form carefully. On submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion message in the online case, in the offline payment case the candidate will get a message after reconciliation from the bank within 3-4 days.
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online, in the offline payment case the student will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
- The entire application is in 8 (Eight) stage process.
- Stage 1: New Registration and Login
- Stage 2: New Registration Form
- Stage 3: Registration Details
- Stage 4: Academic Qualification
- Stage 5: Photo & Signature of the Candidate and Exam Test Center Details
- Stage 6: University & Program Details
- Stage 7: Preview and Edit of Application Form
- Stage 8: Final Submission and Fee Payment
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph & Signature
Before applying online a candidate is required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Recent passport size colour picture against light-coloured or white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Ensure a front face photo; no angular photo acceptable.
- Eyes should be open; no squint-eyed photo acceptable.
- Ensure there is no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there is no reflection and your eyes can be seen clearly.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head-wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb to 50 kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Only the applicant needs to sign; no other person can sign on behalf of the applicant.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and other places where necessary.
- The applicant will be disqualified if at the time of the examination his/her signature on the answer script, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10 KB to 50 KB.
Scanning the Photograph & Signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Choose File Link”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button. Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature as specified.
Insofar, Official details for CUCET 2019 has not been announced yet, All the Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CUCET will release the Information and it will be updated here.