PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022 will be declared by PU on 2 August. As soon as PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test (PU BA / B.Com LLB (also known as PU UG Law)) exam ends, students want to know result date, time, where to get link. Therefore we have given all details of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 result here in one place. Panjab University publishes the PU BA / B.Com LLB (also known as PU UG Law) as per schedule. To download score and rank, visit official website results.puchd.ac.in, uglaw.puchd.ac.in or use the direct link below. Then use the PU BA / B.Com LLB login to sign in for results. On the basis of this, you get admission to BA LLB, B.Com LLB in UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur, UIL Ludhiana.
PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022
The PU is responsible for conduct of the State / University level Law entrance exam PU BA / B.Com LLB and declaring its results.
Direct Link to Check PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result – Candidates can check the result, download scorecard, rank at results.puchd.ac.in, uglaw.puchd.ac.in as per schedule.
The result of the Entrance Test-2022 shall be available on the University website as well as at the Enquiry Office of the University.
Before you check PU BA / B.Com LLB result –
PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022 Date
The important dates for result of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 are as follows.
|Important Events of PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022||Dates|
|Exam Date||17 Jul 2022|
|PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result Date||02 Aug 2022|
|PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result Time||Any time on result date|
PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022 – Overview
Most important aspects of the PU BA / B.Com LLB results are as follows.
|Aspect of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result||Details|
|Name of Exam||PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022|
|Full Form of Exam Name||PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test|
|Type of Event||Result|
|Official Body That Declares PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result||Panjab University (PU)|
|Mode of PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022||Online|
|Official Website To Check PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result||results.puchd.ac.in, uglaw.puchd.ac.in|
|Login Details To Check Result||Login ID, Password|
|Level of Exam||State / University Level|
|Courses where admission will be through this result||BA LLB, B.Com LLB|
|Colleges where admission will be through this result||UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur, UIL Ludhiana|
How To Check PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result?
Students can easily check the result of PU BA / B.Com LLB with the following steps.
- Step-1: Go to results.puchd.ac.in, uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Step-2: Then click on the PU BA / B.Com LLB result 2022 link or PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 login link.
- Step-3: Now login with , same as generated with PU BA / B.Com LLB application form.
- Step-4: Check your result of PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test.
Qualifying Marks for Merit List
The name of the candidate shall be included in a Preliminary Merit List on the basis of attainment of a minimum of following cut off marks
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Backward Class/PwD||10%|
Tie Breaking in PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022
Candidates securing equal marks in the Final Merit List shall be bracketed together. However, their inter-se merit rank shall be determined as under:
- i) A candidate getting higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination (10+2 examination) shall rank higher in order of merit.
- ii) If the marks, as mentioned in (i) are also the same then the candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in 10th class or an equivalent examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- iii) If two or more candidates secure equal marks in (i) and (ii) above, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Preliminary Merit List
The University will first publish the Preliminary Merit List of the candidates on the basis of Entrance Test only.
The name of the candidate shall be included in a Preliminary Merit List on the basis of attainment of a minimum of cut off in the Entrance Test.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Final Merit
The final merit will be based on following criteria:
How to verify PU UGLAW 2022 Result?
If a candidate wishes to verify her/his result, s/he will be provided a photocopy of her/his answer sheet on payment of Rs.10,000/- within 10 days after the declaration of the Entrance Test result. The University office would complete the whole procedure of verification within three working days. In case, a discrepancy is found in the result of the candidate, it would accordingly be revised and the verification fee will be refunded.
Re-Evaluation / Re-Checking
There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking/re-assessment of OMR Answer Sheet under any circumstances. Request for seeing the Question booklet or OMR Answer-Sheet by any candidate shall not be entertained at all. The evaluation once done by the university shall be absolutely final
Importance of Result 2022 – PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test (PU BA / B.Com LLB (also known as PU UG Law)) is a State / University level Law entrance exam. This exam is the gateway for admission to UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur, UIL Ludhiana for their BA LLB, B.Com LLB courses. This is why the PU BA / B.Com LLB Results are very important.
After PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022
- After declaration of result of Entrance Test, the Admission Form shall be available at Panjab University website.
- The candidates who have qualified Entrance Test have to submit duly filled Admission Form, as per the guidelines displayed on the above-said website.
- Every candidate must indicate in her/his Admission Form the reserved category/ies for which s/he wants to apply. If the category is not mentioned in her/his Admission Form, the candidate will be considered for the General Category only. No candidate shall be considered for admission against any reserved category/ies for which s/he has not applied. However, a reserved category candidate, will be considered for admission against General category seats also as per his general merit position, subject to the condition that the candidate of SC/ST/BC/PwD categories fulfills the minimum eligibility requirement of General Category and must not have availed of relaxation in eligibility marks.
- Once the candidate has submitted the online Admission Form, any change in the Form including category once marked shall not be allowed.
- The candidates who are applying under the Sports Category are required to see Appendix D (pp. 53-62) for further procedures and guidelines
- Candidates who wish to claim weightage on the basis of NCC, NSS, Youth Welfare, ADULT EDUCATION and other activities should follow the guidelines as enshrined in the Handbook of Information-2022.
Note that you may require the PU BA / B.Com LLB admit card in post result processes.
Study material for PU BA / B.Com LLB 2023: Syllabus | Previous Year Question Papers
E-mail: [email protected]
You must mention your name, application no. and other information related to your problem in the email.
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.): +91 172 253 4829
Enquiry Office: +91 172 253 4819
UILS Office: +91 172 253 6105
Telephonic enquiry can be made on the above mentioned telephone number(s) on working days during working hours (09:30 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.) only.
Official Website: https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result FAQs
Qs. How do I check my PU BA / B.Com LLB result 2022?
Ans. Go to the official website results.puchd.ac.in, uglaw.puchd.ac.in. Then on the homepage click PU BA / B.Com LLB result 2022 link. Now enter credentials.
Qs. What is PU BA / B.Com LLB (also known as PU UG Law)?
Ans. The PU BA / B.Com LLB (also known as PU UG Law) stands for PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test. It is a State / University level Law entrance exam. It is conducted by Panjab University(PU). UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur, UIL Ludhiana offer admission to BA LLB, B.Com LLB on basis of PU BA / B.Com LLB.
Qs. On what date and time will PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 result be announced?
Ans. The result of PU BA / B.Com LLB will be announced on the date and time as decided by the PU.
Qs. Is PU BA / B.Com LLB easy?
Ans. Candidates compete in PU BA / B.Com LLB at the State / University level for limited seats, making it justifiably easy or hard depending on seats, preparation, competition.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.