PU B.A./B.Com. LLB. (Hons.) 2020 Result and Merit List or PU UG Law Result 2020 has published by Panjab University on October 19, 2020, on the official website. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll no. The entrance test for admission into PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) will be held as per the schedule. The name of the candidates who will qualify the Entrance Test, appear in the merit list. Candidates can check all the details regarding PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Result and Merit List from this page.
Latest: The tentative merit list is available for PU Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Result
The result of the Entrance Test can be downloaded from uglaw.puchd.ac.in. No separate Result Card will be issued. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the admission. Candidates can check the PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2020 from the link which is provided below.
|Availability of admit card begins from|
|Entrance Exam Date|
|Announcement of Result|
|Display of Tentative Merit List|
|Date for inviting objections regarding Merit List|
|Display of Provisional Merit List|
official website i.e, uglaw.puchd.ac.in
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Revised Schedule
How to Check the PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Result:
- Step 1: Candidates can visit the official link or login to the link provided above.
- Step 2: Click on the “Entrance Result” button to view the desired course result.
- Step 3: Then click on “B.A./B.COM. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course – 2020” link to view the result page.
- Step 4: Candidates can enter their roll number and click on the show result button to view the result.
Note: If a candidate wishes to verify her/his result, s/he will be provided a photocopy of her/his answer sheet on payment of Rs.10,000/- within 10 days after the declaration of the Entrance Test result. The University office would complete the whole procedure of verification within three working days. In case, a discrepancy is found in the result of the candidate, it would accordingly be revised and the verification fee will be refunded.
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Merit List
The University will first publish the Preliminary Merit List of the candidates on the basis of Entrance Test only. The name of the candidate shall be included in a Preliminary Merit List on the basis of attainment of a minimum of 15% (cut off) marks (10% Cut Off marks in case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Backward Class/PwD) in the Entrance Test.
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Seat Matrix
Check the seat matrix for PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 from the table given below:
|Course||Number of seats|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||184|
|B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)||184|
PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2020 Counselling
Panjab University organised the counselling process for qualified candidates who are seeking admission into LAW Programmes. Those candidates who carry the qualified ranks listed in the merit list will only be participating for counselling. Counselling shall be held at the Departments of Laws in Punjab University Chandigarh campus. This details as per last year information.
Candidates are advised to carry the following required documents at the time of counselling for verification fo documents:
- PU LAW Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
- Certificate showing proof of birth
- Class 10th/SSC mark sheet
- Class 12th/Intermediate mark sheet
- Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Character Certificate from qualifying Institute
- Reserve Category certificates if applicable
- Income Certificate to avail merit-cum-means free-ship
- Gradation certificate issued by Sports Department of Punjab University if applying under Sports Reservation
- Additional weight-age certificate if applicable
- Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Punjab University, Chandigarh
PU Law Entrance Test 2020
Panjab University offers admission in the BA/B.Com LLB (Hons) programme through PU LLB entrance exam. The entrance exam is held a year and comprises both subjective as well as objective type questions. Panjab University conducts PU LAW Entrance exam for admission in Law Programmes in University. Admission to the law course is strictly based on the merit list which will be formed by a performance of candidates in the entrance exam and prepared giving equal weightage to PU LAW Entrance 2020 scores and performance in the qualifying exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.