PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2021 – The Panjab University has issued admit card of PU BA/B.Com LLB Entrance Exam 2021 on August 12, 2021. The Panjab University has released the admit card online and the candidates can download it from the login through the official website, which is uglaw.puchd.ac.in. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the login ID and Password. The PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2021 Admit Card issued for those candidates who have submitted the application fee and form before the lapse of the deadline. The admit card is the ticket required to enter the exam hall but it also acts as a document of identity. Check more details on PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2021 from this page.
Latest – Click here to fill the admission form for PU Law admission 2021 by login.
Latest: PU BA / B.Com LLB Admit Card 2021 has been released. Scroll down to get it.
PU B.A / B.Com LLB Admit Card 2021
The PU B.A/B.Com admit card is an important document. All the registered candidates must download it and carry it on the exam day. The produced admit card should be in good condition and no manual changes should be done on it. If there is an error in the entered details then the candidates must get it corrected from the university.
|Availability of admit card begins from||12 Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||20 Aug 2021 (10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)|
Admit Card: Click here to download the PU BA / B.Com LLB Admit Card 2021.
Official Website: uglaw.puchd.ac.in
How to Download PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2021?
The admit card could be downloaded from the login, by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Click on the link provided above.
- Step 2; Submit Login Id and Password. (Same as used in PU BA / B.Com LLB Application Form 2021)
- Step 3: Click on the Sign-in button
- Step 4: Access the tab for admit card
- Step 5: Check and download it.
Documents to be carried with PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2021
Along with the admit card, candidates will also have to carry one Photo Id. If any of it is missing, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
The valid Photo Id proofs are:
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Similar IDs
Important Points to Note About PU B.A/B.Com Admit Card 2021
The candidates should keep the following in mind.
- Admit card is to be retained until the end of the admission process and will have to produce at various stages.
- The admit card will be issued provisionally and will ensure eligibility. The university has clearly stated that the candidates need to ensure eligibility on their own.
- The allotment of the exam center will be announced through the admit card.
also check, PU BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2021 Result
PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2021 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test shall be based on ‘Legal and General Awareness’ as per the details given below:
- The medium of exam: Offline mode
- Medium of exam: English, Hindi and Punjabi (except for the portion “proficiency in English Language”)
- Number of Questions – 100
- Marks allotted to each question: +1 mark
- Marks deducted for each wrong answer: -0.25 marks
- Total Marks for the paper – 100 marks
- Duration of the Paper – 90 minutes
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks per Subject|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60||60|
|Aptitude for Law||20||20|
|Mental Ability Test||10||10|
PU BA/B.Com. LLB. 2021 Answer Key
The Panjab University will release the official answer key of PU Law Entrance Test 2021. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website. Also, the University will provide the facility to raise the objection against the preliminary answer key. Candidates can raise the objection via email on the scheduled date. Then, the university will verify the raised objection and publish the final answer key.
PU Law Entrance Test 2021
Panjab University offers admission in the BA/B.Com LLB (Hons) programme through PU LLB entrance exam. The entrance exam is held a year and comprises both subjective as well as objective-type questions. Panjab University conducts PU LAW Entrance exam for admission in Law Programmes in University. Admission to the law course is strictly based on the merit list which will be formed by the performance of candidates in the entrance exam and prepared giving equal weightage to PU LAW Entrance 2021 scores and performance in the qualifying exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.