PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2018 – The Panjab University will release the admit card of PU BA/B.Com LLB after the completion of application process. It will be released online and the candidates may download it from the login. The PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2018 Admit Card will be issued for those candidates who have submitted the application fee and form before the lapse of the deadline. The admit card will be the ticket required to enter the exam hall but it will also act as a document of identity. Check more details on PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2018 from this page.
PU B.A / B.Com LLB (Hons) 2018 Admit Card
The PU B.A/B.Com admit card is an important document. All the registered candidates must download it and carry it on the exam day. The produced admit card should be in good condition and no manual changes should be done on it. If there is any error in the entered details then the candidates must get it corrected from the university.
|Availability of admit card begins from||28 May 2018|
|PU BA/B.Com LLB entrance test will be held on|
Get Admit Card: Link will be available on the official website i.e., puchd.ac.in
How to Download PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2018 Admit Card
The admit card could be downloaded from the login, by following the steps below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- Submit Login Id and Password.
- Click on the Sign in button
- Access the tab for admit card
- Check and download it.
Documents to be carried with PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card
Along with the admit card, candidates will also have to carry one Photo Id. If any of it is missing, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
The valid Photo Id proofs are:
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Similar IDs
Important Points to Note About PU B.A/B.Com Admit Card
The candidates should keep the following in mind.
- Admit card is to be retained until the end of the admission process and will have to produce at various stages.
- The admit card will be issued provisionally and will ensure eligibility. The university has clearly stated that the candidates need to ensure eligibility on their own.
- The allotment of the exam center will be announced through the admit card.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Exam Pattern
Qualifying the Entrance Test shall not, ipso facto, entitle a candidate to get admission to an institution/Course concerned where s/he intends to seek admission. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to fulfil all the eligibility conditions as may be prescribed for admission to said course/s in the rules and regulations of university/institution concerned.
The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
The Entrance Test shall be based on ‘Legal and General Awareness’ as per the details given below:
- Number of Questions – 100
- Marks allotted to each question – 1 mark each
- Marks deducted for each wrong answer – ¼
- Total Marks for the paper – 100 marks
- Duration of the Paper – 90 minutes
Out of these 100 questions, 60 questions will be based on Testing General Knowledge and Current Affairs, 20 Aptitude for Law, 10 Testing Mental Ability and rest of the 10 questions testing English Language. The Question Paper will be available in English, Hindi and Punjabi (except for the portion “proficiency in English Language”).
However, the medium of instruction for teaching and semester examination will be English only.