PU Law Entrance Test 2020 for BA / B.Com LLB (Hons): Panjab University has released online counseling schedule for BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) admission 2020. All the information related to PU Law counseling 2020 is available on the official website, which is uglaw.puchd.ac.in. All those candidates who attend the counseling are requested to mark their attendance. Only those candidates who report and 24 mark their attendance on the day(s) of counseling shall be considered for admission during the filling up of vacant seats. The candidate must bring along with all the original documents. Check complete details of PU Law Entrance Test 2020 for BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) from this page.
Latest: Panjab University has released online Counselling Schedule for UILS Hoshiarpur (BA LLB Course). Click here to check it.
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 for BA / B.Com LLB (Hons)
Candidates must submit the admission form, else they will not be allowed to participate in counseling. The important dates regarding PU Law Entrance Test 2020 for BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Availability of Application Form|
|Last date to fill the Application Form|
|Last date to deposit the fee through challan|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature and other details|
|Last date for submission of printout of form along with required documents|
|Availability of admit card begins from|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|Entrance Exam Date|
|Availability of Answer key|
|Announcement of Result|
|Display of Tentative Merit List|
|Date for inviting objections regarding Merit List|
|Display of Provisional Merit List|
Counselling Schedule for BA.LL.B (Hons) 5 year course Admission at UILS Chandigarh
- Click here to download the notice.
Counselling Schedule for BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) Admission at UILS Chandigarh
Dated on January 06, 2021:
- Click here to download above counselling schedule in PDF format.
Dated on November 27, 2020:
- Click here to download above schedule in PDF format.
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Scrapped Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
The application form of PU LLB 2020 available as per the schedule. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website. Check the steps given below to fill the online application form:
- Click on the bove provided link
- Register by entering Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail Id, Class 10th Roll Number, Class 10th Board Name, Class 10th Passing Year, Category,
- Next, the candidates will have to submit the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, the candidates need to login after 24 hours and upload Photograph, Signature, and other required details in the application form.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||1088/-|
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for PU Law Entrance Test 2020 for BA / B.Com LLB (Hons) from below:
- Candidates must have completed in class 12th examination of CBSE.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the class 12th examination in March 2020 are also eligible to apply.
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for PU Law Entrance Test 2020 from below:
|Course||Number of seats|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||184|
|B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.)||184|
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for PU Law Entrance Test 2020 from below:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Medium of exam: English
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes
- Marks allotted to each question: +1 mark each
- Marks deducted for each wrong answer: -0.25 marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks per Subject|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60||60|
|Aptitude for Law||20||20|
|Mental Ability Test||10||10|
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of the PU Law Entrance Test 2020 will be released on the official website. Candidates will be able to download it by submitting the Login Id and Password. On the exam day, the candidates will have to carry the admit card, as well as one photo id proof with it. Only when candidates will carry both the documents, they will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Answer Key
The Punjab University will release the official answer keys of PU Law Entrance Test 2020. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website i.e., puchd.ac.in or the direct link will be provided in this page. The Punjab University also releases the Question Booklet will be given in this page. Candidates can download the answer key and question booklet from the link provided below.
Officials provide the facility to raise an objection against the preliminary answer key via email to email@example.com.
PU Law Entrance Test 2020 Result
The result of the PU law Entrance Test 2020 will be announced online, on the official website. The candidates will be able to check it through the login. It will indicate the performance of the candidate through score and merit. The two components of the result are as explained below:
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Score – It will be calculated by using the marking scheme and will indicate the performance of the candidates in the PU Entrance Exam 2020.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Merit List 2020 – The merit list of Panjab University will be prepared a little differently.
- B.A L.L.B merit list will be prepared by giving 50% weightage to an entrance test score and remaining 50% to performance in the qualifying examination (+other admissible weightage)
- B.Com L.L.B merit list as well, 50% weightage will be given to the score of the entrance test. However, the remaining 50% weightage will only be provided to score in Commerce subject (+other admissible weightage)
PU B.A/B.Com Admission Form
The university will release the admission form after the conclusion of the entrance examination. Candidates must submit the admission form, else they will not be allowed to participate in counselling. The details once submitted in the form cannot be changed. Hence, the candidates should submit it very carefully. More details about the admission form are available on the official website.
PU B.A/B.Com Counselling
The merit holders will be required to attend counselling in person. The candidates will be asked the choice for the course and college and on the basis of merit seat allocation will be done. The candidates will have to mark their attendance in all three centers. Candidates have to bring all the required documents at the time of counselling for verification.
Offical website:- puchd.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.