PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 – Panjab University, Chandigarh has released the merit list BA / B.Com LLB on 26 August and Candidates can also submit the objections against merit list at [email protected] from August 27 to 29, 2022. Earlier, PU BA / B.Com LLB Result 2022 has released on 2 August at results.puchd.ac.in, uglaw.puchd.ac.in. The PU UG LAW 2022 exam was held on 17 July 2022, from 10 am to 11:30 am.
PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test (PU BA / B.Com LLB (also known as PU UG Law)) is a State / University level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to BA LLB, B.Com LLB in UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur, UIL Ludhiana. In order to appear in PU BA / B.Com LLB exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in. Get here latest news on PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022
About the exam: PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 is short for PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test. It is an Law entrance exam at the State / University level. Organized by PU, PU BA / B.Com LLB is for admission to BA LLB, B.Com LLB.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Result
The result of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 is declared by the Panjab University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 is decided by PU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test result is made available on the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- How to check PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in and click on the relevant PU BA / B.Com LLB result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
PU BA / B.Com LLB Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the PU BA / B.Com LLB Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022|
|Full Form||PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Panjab University (PU)|
|Level of Exam||State / University Level|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through PU BA / B.Com LLB||BA LLB, B.Com LLB|
|Colleges in which admission is through PU BA / B.Com LLB||UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur, UIL Ludhiana|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
Important Downloads and Official Links
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Exam Date
The PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of PU BA / B.Com LLB Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||31 May 2022|
|Release of PU BA / B.Com LLB application form 2022||31 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at uglaw.puchd.ac.in – Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||01 Jul 2022|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||04 Jul 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website for final submission||06 Jul 2022|
|Last date for submission of printout of form along with required documents for claiming the concession of Entrance Test Fee for SC/ST/PwD/P.U. Employee||08 Jul 2022|
|PU BA / B.Com LLB admit card 2022 release date||11 Jul 2022|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||14 Jul 2022|
|PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 exam date||17 Jul 2022|
10 am to 11:30 am
|Issuance of answer key||20 Jul 2022|
|Last Date of submission of Objection to the Answer Key||22 Jul 2022|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||27 Jul 2022|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key||29 Jul 2022|
|PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 result date and time||02 Aug 2022|
|PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Merit list Date||26 Aug 2022|
|The last date to submit the objections against merit list at [email protected] from||27 -29 Aug 2022|
Candidates must keep checking uglaw.puchd.ac.in for any changes in the PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test dates.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the PU BA / B.Com LLB answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Law entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of PU BA / B.Com LLB exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – PU releases the official answer key of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 is issued by Panjab University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of PU BA / B.Com LLB admit card 2022 is as per decision of PU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the PU BA / B.Com LLB hall ticket at uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- How to download PU BA / B.Com LLB admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test, candidates need to access the PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 login. Then login with the login ID and Password.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Application Form
The application form of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 is released by PU.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 registration – In order to apply for the PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at uglaw.puchd.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the PU BA / B.Com LLB exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the PU BA / B.Com LLB online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Panjab University.
- General Category: Rs.2175/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 1088/-
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Syllabus
The PU releases the syllabus of PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Law exam. The PU BA / B.Com LLB syllabus is as follows.
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 is as follows.
|Paper||No. of Qs||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||60||60|
|Aptitude for Law||20||20|
|Proficiency in English Language||10||10|
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1/4 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: PU will hold the PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test as Offline mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- Language of question paper: The PU BA / B.Com LLB question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English, Hindi and Punjabi (except for the portion “proficiency in English Language”).
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Merit List
The merit will be formed on the basis of following
PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of PU BA / B.Com LLB exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Class 12th.
- Any candidate who has already passed or appearing in March 2022 in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
- A candidate who has passed/appeared in 10+2 Examination of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad is ineligible to appear in the Entrance Test, as this institution has been de-recognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in and information brochure.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO B.A/B.COM.LL.B. (HONS.) 5 YEARS INTEGRATED COURSE/S
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD) from any recognized Board/University.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting Studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission in the Integrated Five Years Course.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses.” As per provision and explanation to Rule 5 (b) of Bar Council of India Rules of Legal Education, 2008.
- The admission to the said course/s shall be on the basis of merit of Entrance Test and 10+2 marks and other admissible weightage.
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission to 1st semester of B.A. / B.Com. LL.B.(Hons.) unless s/he appears in and qualifies the Entrance Test for the relevant year of admission.
- A student who falls short of lectures in the Ist Semester of the said course/s in any previous academic session shall be eligible for admission on qualifying the Entrance Test again provided s/he fulfils all other eligibility conditions.
- The admission to the said course/s shall be on the basis of Final Merit List.
Colleges and Seats
The colleges where admission is through PU UG LAW 2022 are the following
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre,Bajwara, Hoshiarpur
E-mail: [email protected]
You must mention your name, application no. and other information related to your problem in the email.
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.): +91 172 253 4829
Enquiry Office: +91 172 253 4819
UILS Office: +91 172 253 6105
Telephonic enquiry can be made on the above mentioned telephone number(s) on working days during working hours (09:30 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.) only.
Official Website: https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/
Qs 1. What is PU BA / B.Com LLB exam?
Ans 1. The PU BA / B.Com LLB exam is held annually by the PU. It is an Law entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to BA LLB, B.Com LLB in UILS Chandigarh, UILS Hoshiarpur, UIL Ludhiana.
Qs 2. How can I apply for PU BA / B.Com LLB 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit uglaw.puchd.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for PU BA / B.Com LLB exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the PU BA/B.Com LLB (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the PU BA / B.Com LLB exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.