CUSAT 2019 Application Form – The application form for CUSAT CAT 2019 has been released on January 30, 2019, by Cochin University of Science and Technology. The aspirants can apply for CUSAT 2019 online at admissions.cusat.ac.in. To submit the CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1000. The application process for CUSAT CAT 2019 is divided into two stages. In the first stage, aspirants register for the CUSAT entrance and then in the second stage, the candidates fill in other necessary details and upload the images. The last date to submit the CUSAT Application Form is March 05, 2019 for B.VOC and M.VOC course. Check here complete details on CUSAT 2019 Application Form.
CUSAT 2019 Application Form
CUSAT 2019 Application form is a gateway for admission to Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). The university conducts a test for candidates willing to pursue any of the 14 different courses at CUSAT such as BTech, BBA LLB, B Com LLB, MSc, MSc and more. Check the complete schedule for CUSAT 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|CUSAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Registration for all UG and PG Programmes|
except for Ph.D., MPhil, Diploma
|30 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||21 Feb 2019|
28 Feb 2019 (with the fine)
|Last date to submit application form for BVOC and MVOC Course||05 Mar 2019|
|The last date for the Remittance of fee through online mode only||01 Mar 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||20 Mar – 07 Apr 2019|
|CUSAT 2019 Exam Date||06 & 07 Apr 2019|
Application Form: To apply for CUSAT CAT 2019 Click here.
CUSAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for CUSAT CAT 2019 has to be paid by every candidate applying for the test. The candidates shall have to pay the following amount from the table below:
|The application fee for all courses (other than postdoctoral / diploma/certificate programmes)|
|General Category Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|Candidates who apply under NRI Quota/Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||Rs.6000/-|
|Note: Candidates opting Test Center at Dubai should remit an additional amount of Rs.10000/-(Rupees Ten thousand only).|
|The application fee for postdoctoral/diploma/certificate programmes|
|General Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.50/-|
|The application fee for international students|
|For all courses||US$100|
- Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the above-given fee by online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Documents Required for CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form
At the time of filling in details in the CUSAT Application Form, it is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Bachelor’s or Postgraduation degree mark sheet, if required
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature
- Credit Card/ Debit Card for payment
CUSAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before proceeding to fill the application form. Aspirants should also submit the application form before the due date to avoid the rejection of the form. Eligible and interested candidates can follow steps listed below to fill the Application form of CUSAT 2019.
CUSAT 2019 New Candidates Registration
- Visit the official website or click on the link given on this page
- Click on to “New candidates Login”, to register.
- To register candidates will require to fill in their Name, Email, phone number and a password of their choice.
- Enter the captcha and submit the details to receive an email regarding registration confirmation.
How to Fill CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form?
The successful registration of a candidate in CUSAT 2019 will then allow the candidates to fill in the application form. A message regarding the successful registration will be displayed on the screen and candidates can then use their Email and password to log in and fill the application form.
- Log in to read the instructions that will be available on the screen, click on to proceed to fil the application form.
- Personal Details: Now, fill in your personal details and contact details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Candidates should enter their valid contact details as all information related to the exam will be communicated on the registered mobile number.
- Upload Image: Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature as per specifications in the next step.
- Selection of course: Candidates as per their eligibility and wish can select a course from the drop-down menu. Further, they will have to add courses and save to continue.
- Short Preview: A short preview page will be available on the screen. Click on to “Confirm Proceed to Payment”.
- Select the payment amount as per test centre, and click on to pay now.
- Choose a payment mode to pay the application fee.
- Selection of centre: After the fee, payment candidates will have to select their desired centre for taking the test.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Image Specifications
In the second stage of the CUSAT Application process, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications below:
|Photo||JPG, JPEG, PNG||not larger than 500 KB||150 x 180 pixels|
|Signature||JPG, JPEG, PNG||not more than 100 KB||130 x 57 pixels|
Details to be Filled in CUSAT 2019 Application Form
Below we have listed all the details that candidates will need to fill in the CUSAT 2019 Application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Permanent address
- Temporary address
- Course applying for
- Special reservation
CUSAT 2019 Exam Centers
Aspirants can check the places where the common admission Test will be held So, that students will have an idea about the number of places where the examination will be conducted. Fill in the test centre as per preference only as the centre once selected will not be changed.
For First Degree Programmes (i.e. B.Tech and M.Sc. in Photonics (5 years Integrated):
|Ranchidmit Card||Kalpetta (Waynad)|
For PG Programmes, BBA, LLB (Hons), B.Com, LLB (Hons.), LLM (IP) Ph.D., LLM (IPR) Ph.D., 3 Year LLB and Lateral Entry Tests:
CUSAT 2019 Admit Card
The CUSAT 2019 Admit Card is going to be issued for only those candidates who successfully submit their CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form. To download it, the aspirants have to log in by entering details as obtained at the time of registration. Remember that no hard copy of the CUSAT CAT Admit Card is sent to the candidates by post. The Admit Card will consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam information such as date and timings of the test, reporting time at the test centre, the address of the test centre, etc. It is mandatory to carry the print out of CUSAT 2019 Admit Card on the day of the test.
CUSAT CAT 2019
The Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test, or as it is simply known by, CUSAT CAT is a University level entrance exam. It is conducted every year by the University to offer admission in various UG and PG programmes. The candidates are shortlisted for admission in these programmes on the basis of their performance in the CUSAT entrance exam and the other criteria for admission as decided by the University.
If you have any confusion about CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Form, then do let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.