Delhi CET 2019 Counselling will begin after the announcement of Delhi CET 2019 Result. The result will be declared in the second week of June. As per previous year records, Delhi CET 2019 Counselling is expected to be in four rounds. Candidates must carry all the required original documents along with a set of attested copies for verification. Registration for the same can be done on the official website of Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT, Delhi. Candidates can go through this page for more details about Delhi CET 2019 Counselling.
Delhi CET 2019 Counselling
The actual procedure of Delhi CET 2019 Counselling shall be available on the official website of Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT, Delhi. Allotment of seats and colleges to qualifying candidates will be determined in counselling rounds. The assessment of the same will be strictly on the basis of CET 2019 score and merit.
Check important dates regarding Delhi CET 2019 Counselling in the table below.
|Declaration of Result CET 2019||21 Jun 2019|
|First Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees||22-24 Jun 2019|
|Online Registration and choice of submission||22-25 Jun 2019|
|Result of 1st counseling and provisional allotment letter||27 Jun 2019|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||28 Jun 2019|
|Verification of Documents||28 Jun- 01 Jul 2019|
|Freezing/Up gradation of the allotted seat(Online) by the candidate after verification of Documents||28 Jun-02 Jul 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees(For NEW candidates only)||28 Jun–2 Jul 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice submission||01-03 Jul 2019|
|Result of 2nd counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||05 Jul 2019|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||06-09 Jul 2019|
|Verification of Documents||06-10 Jul 2019|
|Freezing/Up gradation of the allotted seat(Online) by the candidate after verification of Documents||06-11 Jul 2019|
|Third Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees(For NEW candidates only)||06-12 Jul 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice submission||12-14 Jul 2019|
|Result of 3rd counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||16 Jul 2019|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||16-19 Jul 2019|
|Verification of Documents||17-19 Jul 2019|
|Freezing/Up gradation of the allotted seat(Online) by the candidate after verification of Documents||17-20 Jul 2019|
|Fourth Round of counseling|
|Processing fees(For NEW candidates only)||16-20 Jul 2019|
|Online Registration and Choice submission||21-23 Jul 2019|
|Result of 4th counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||25 Jul 2019|
|Online payment of part institutions fees||25-26 Jul 2019|
|Verification of documents||26 Jul 2019|
|PAYMENT OF BALANCE INSTITUTIONAL FEES AND FINAL ALLOTMENT LETTER|
|Payment of balance institutional fees and Printing of Final allotment letter||26-30 Jul 2019|
|Spot Round( For Vacant Seat)|
|Online willingness for spot round||01-04 Aug 2019|
|Display of Reporting Schedule on||06 Aug 2019|
Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Processing Fee
As per previous year records, candidates registering for Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Rounds will have to pay a processing fee. It is expected to be around Rs. 700 + bank charges + G.S.T. It is payable online. There can be a change in the amount this year which will be updated as soon as the official notification is released.
Candidates will receive a confirmation receipt after the payment of counseling fees. It must be retained safely until the procedure is completed. The registration window is likely to open for the candidate after 24 to 28 hours of depositing the fee. It is a one-time processing fee.
It can be paid through the following:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Deposit the processing fee for Delhi CET 2019 Counselling
Step 3: Proceed for online registration. Fill in the details in the form.
Step 4: Proceed to choose colleges and institutes.
Step 5: Check the result of seat allotment and provisional allotment letter online on the specified date and time.
Details To Enter in Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Registration Form
Following details have to be entered in Delhi CET 2019 Counselling Registration Form
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Sub Category
- Contact Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Details of Qualification
- Aadhar Card Number
- CET Test Number
- CET Roll Number
- CET Application Number
What After Delhi CET 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Part Payment of Institutional Fees
- Before depositing the part institutional fees, a candidate must once again ensure that he/she possesses all the desired documents/category/ sub-category certificates as per the registration detail, otherwise the seat allotted will be canceled at the time of document verification and candidate will lose the seat/admission as per his/her merit.
- Allotted Candidates have to deposit the Part Institutional Fees (ONLINE) amounting Rs 1500/5500/6000/7000/8000as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment Letter strictly as per the specified date and time otherwise he/she will lose the seat/admission as per his/her merit.
- Balance Fees (If Any) is to be deposited (ONLINE) strictly as per the Date and time mentioned in the counseling schedule otherwise he/she will lose the seat/admission as per his/her merit
Completion of Enrollment Formalities
- Candidates should report at the allotted institute as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment Letter before the last date and time along with all the Essential documents (as per para 15.3) for verification of documents (completion of enrolment formalities). If a candidate does not report as per the schedule he/she will lose the seat/admission as per his/her merit.
- After verifying all the documents as required, the allotted institute will give ‘Document Verification Report’ to the candidate.
- In case of not fulfilling of eligibility criteria, non-production of essential documents during documents verification, the seat allotted will be canceled and the candidate will not have any claim, what so ever, for the seat allotted.
Freezing of alloted seat after every round
- After every round of Counselling, if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for upgradation, he/she can freeze his/her allotted seat by clicking the FREEZE OPTION available ONLINE in his/her account within the specified time period.
- If the candidate does not freeze the allotted seat, the next higher preference may be allotted to him/her automatically in the next round subject to availability of seats, and the candidate will not be allowed to retain the earlier allotment under any circumstances. Such candidates can change/modify the choices during Online Choice Submission.
Payment of Balance Institutional Fees and Confirmation of Allotment
Successful candidates should deposit the balance Institutional fees if any (ONLINE) strictly as per the date and time mentioned in the counseling schedule on www.cetdelhi.nic.in else the seat allotted will be canceled and the candidate will not have any claim, what so ever, for the seat allotted. After depositing the fee, candidates can download the final allotment letter.
Second / Third / Fourth Counselling
The Second/Third/Fourth counseling (against unfilled / dropout seats) will be held as per the schedule displayed on the counseling website for all categories/programme and the seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates. In these counsellings, even those candidates, who were absent in the previous counseling, will also be permitted to attend the counseling for the remaining/existing vacancies (if any).
Spot Round (If any)
Spot round will be held only if seats remain vacant after the Fourth round of counseling. All candidates who have paid the Processing fees and have done Online Registration earlier but have not been admitted till last date of completion of enrolment formalities of Fourth Round of counseling are eligible for Spot Admissions provided they have marked their Online willingness for spot round