CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2018 is started after the announcement of the CET Delhi Result. The first counselling of CET Delhi was conducted on June 15, 2018. The counselling process is expected to be in 4 rounds. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring all documents (in original) and one set of attested copies for verification purpose. Candidates need to register for participating in the counselling. CET Delhi Polytechnic Cut Off is helpful for the candidate to appear in counselling to get an idea of getting admission.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Counselling 2018
All admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit ranking in the test concerned and fulfillment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test. The exact Counseling Procedure will be displayed on the website www.cetdelhi.nic.in in due course of time. All polytechnic colleges and institutions of Delhi consider the Delhi CET score for providing admissions.
The tentative schedule for Online Web-Based Counselling for CET 2018 is given below
|First Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees||15 to 18 Jun 2018|
|Online Registration & Choice||15 to 19 Jun 2018|
|Result of 1st counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||21 Jun 2018|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||22 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Documents||22 Jun 2018|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat(Online) by candidate after verification of Documents||22 Jun 2018|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees (For NEW candidates only)||22 to 29 Jun 2018|
|Online Registration & Choice||28 to 02 Jul 2018|
|Result of 2nd counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||05 Jul 2018|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||06 to 09 Jul 2018|
|Verification of Documents||06 to 10 Jul 2018|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat(Online) by candidate after verification of Documents||06 to 11 Jul 2018|
|Third Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees (For NEW candidates only)||06 to 12 Jul 2018|
|Online Registration & Choice||12 to 14 Jul 2018|
|Result of 3rd counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||17 Jul 2018|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||18 to
|Verification of Documents||18 to 20 Jul 2018|
|Freezing/Up gradation of allotted seat(Online) by candidate after verification of Documents||18 to 21 Jul 2018|
|Fourth Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees (For NEW candidates only)||18 to 22 Jul 2018|
|Online Registration & Choice||23 to 24 Jul 2018|
|Result of 4th counseling and Printing of Provisional allotment letter||25 Jul 2018|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||25 to 26 Jul 2018|
|Verification of Documents||26 to 27 Jul 2018|
|Payment of Balance Institutional Fees and Final Allotment Letter|
|Payment of balance Institutional fees and Printing of Final allotment letter||26 to 30 Jul 2018|
|SPOT Round of Counselling (against vacant seat, If any)|
|Online willingness for Spot Round||02 to 06 Aug 2018|
|Online willingness for Spot Round||13 to
23 Aug 2018
(except 15, 19 & 22 Aug 2018)
- Click Here to check the re-revised reporting schedule for Spot Round Counselling.
- Click Here to check the revised reporting schedule for Spot Round Counselling.
- Click Here to check the reporting schedule of Spot round counselling.
Seat Allotment: Click Here to check the result for Seat Allotment.
CET 2018 qualified candidates will be required to deposit one time processing fee of Rs. 700/- (Non-refundable) + Rs 15/-bank charges + Rs 3/- ( GST ) by following mode.
Payment by Digital Mode: The candidate has to select Debit Card /Credit card/ Net Banking etc. option to pay the application fee of CET 2018 and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Fee Receipt Page
Step 1 – Submission of Processing Fee
- CET 2018 qualified candidates will be required to deposit one-time processing fee.
- The candidate must keep valid proof of payment of the processing fees safely with him/her for future reference.
- The candidate will gain access for online registration only after 24 to 48 hrs of depositing the processing fee.
Step 2 – Online Registration
- Online Registration is to be done through the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in from any of the internet access points.
- Students must have their 10th / 12th / ITI/10+2(vocational engineering) mark sheet, certificate and other relevant documents/category/Sub Category certificate(as applicable) with them, at the time of filling their registration details and fill their personal details and marks/grades correctly. No change/correction in the data filled in at the time of registration is allowed at the time of document verification
- For Online Registration, the candidate will be required to enter his/her Test No., CET Roll No, CET Application No. and Date of Birth in the ‘Online Registration’ link given on the website at www.cetdelhi.nic.in
- On entering above information correctly in the ‘Online Registration’ link , the candidate will be directed to the page ‘Registration Form’ where candidate will be required to enter the following details (All fields are mandatory):-
- Father’s Name
- Category (SC/ST/GN/OBC/TFW)
- Sub-Category (NCC/DP/SM/PWD/JK)
- Contact Address
- Mobile No.
- E-mail Address
- Details of Qualification
- Aadhar card Number
- Any incorrect entry will be the sole responsibility of the candidate and may disqualify him/her from counseling/admission.
- After entering the above details, the candidate will be prompted to generate the ‘Password’.
- The candidate is advised to keep password generated by him/her during Online Registration secure as it can be misused. Maintaining the secrecy of the password will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. Controller (CET)/CAO team will not be responsible for any misuse of the password.
- After submitting the necessary details in the ‘Registration Form’, “Registration details of the candidate” will appear indicating information submitted by the candidate.
- If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Not Correct”, then she/he can change the registration details by clicking the “Edit Registration Details” Button. If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Correct”, then she/he can confirm the registration details by clicking the “Confirm Registration Details” Button.
- Once the candidate confirms the registration using “Confirm Registration Details” Button, then the candidate will not be able to modify the details.
- At the end of the process, an “Online Registration receipt” will be generated on the screen displaying the Registration Status & Eligibility Status for Counseling.
- The candidate must take and keep print out of “Online Registration receipt” safe for future reference.
Step 3 Online Choice Submission
Only Successful Registered/eligible candidate will be allowed for Online choice submission.
- The Candidate will be required to login using his/her CET Roll no. as login ID and Password (on the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in) as generated by him/her during Online Registration for Online choice submission.
- The Candidate will submit his/her choices of institute and discipline in the order of his/her Preference by clicking “Fill Choices” button.
- Here the Candidate is advised to give maximum number of choices in his/her own interest. (Candidate of Test-1 is advised to give at least 25 choices in the order of preference in his/her own interest so as to have brighter chances of securing a seat).
- On clicking the “Fill Choices” the available choices specific to the candidate will be displayed on the left side frame and on clicking the “Add button” it will be removed from the left frame and will be added into the right frame. Here the candidate can move the choices, delete the choices, interchange the choices, modify and rearrange the choices as per his/her preference.
- If a candidate wants to fill multiple choices at one time then the candidate has to give priority number in the text box in first grid and then can click on “Add Multiple”. All choices will be shown in the second grid in the order of preference. Here again, the candidate can move the choices, delete the choices, interchange the choices, modify and rearrange the choices as per his/her preference.
- After filling and arranging the choices of the branch and institute click on the button “Save and Continue”.
- In the next screen candidate will be shown “filled Choices” in the order preference as given by him/her during “Fill Choices”. Here candidate will have the option to Modify or to Lock the choices.
- If the Choices shown in this screen are in order of the preference as desired, the candidate is required to Lock the choices and take Print Out for future reference. The candidate has the option to Modify the details even after Locking the choices till last date and time of Online choice submission by pressing the button “Unlock” given in above screen i.e. Filled choices.
Step 4 – Result of the Seat Allotment & Printing of Provisional Allotment Letter
- The candidate can see the result of the counseling on the internet at specified date and time as per the counseling schedule, by login using his/her CET Roll no. as login ID and Password (on the Website http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in) as generated by his/her during Online Registration.
- Successful candidates can proceed for part payment of Institutional Fees as per the procedure mentioned in STEP 5.
- Candidate can print Provisional Allotment Letter if the seat is allotted to him/her.
- The option of printing the Provisional Allotment Letter will be available only for the respective round; within the specified period and the record will not be available in the subsequent round of online counseling.
- Unsuccessful candidates can participate in the next round of counseling (if any), however such candidates are not required to pay the Processing Fees again.
Step 5 – Part Payment of Institutional Fees (Online)
Before depositing the part institutional fees, the candidate must once again ensure that he/she possesses all the desired documents/category/sub-category certificates as per the registration detail, else the seat allotted will be cancelled at the time of document verification and candidate will lose the seat/admission as per his/her merit.
Step 6 – Verification of Documents (Completion of Enrollment Formalities)
- Candidates should report at the allotted institute as mentioned in the Provisional Allotment letter before last date and time along with all the Essential documents (as per para 15.3) for verification of documents (completion of enrolment formalities). If a candidate does not report as per the schedule he/she will lose the seat/admission as per his/her merit.
- After verifying all the documents as required, the allotted institute will give „Document Verification Report‟ to the candidate.
- In case of not fulfilling of eligibility criteria, non-production of essential documents during documents verification, the seat allotted will be canceled and the candidate will not have any claim, what so ever, for the seat allotted.
Step 7 – Freezing of Alloted seat after Every Round
- After every round of Counseling, if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her and does not want to participate in subsequent rounds of counseling for upgradation, he/she can freeze his/her allotted seat by clicking the freeze option available in his/her account within the specified time period.
- If the candidate does not freeze the allotted seat, the next higher preference may be allotted to him/her automatically in the next round subject to availability of seats, and the candidate will not be allowed to retain the earlier allotment under any circumstances. Such candidates can change/modify the choices during the period of Online choice submission.
Step 8: Payment of Balance Institutional Fees and Confirmation of Allotment
- Successful candidates should deposit the balance Institutional fees, if any (ONLINE) strictly as per the date and time mentioned in the counseling schedule on www.cetdelhi.nic.in else the seat allotted will be cancelled and candidate will not have any claim, what so ever, for the seat allotted.
- After depositing the balance Institutional Fees (ONLINE) candidates can download a Final allotment letter by clicking on the link “Final Allotment letter”.
Second / Third / Fourth Counselling
- The Second/Third/Fourth counseling (against unfilled / dropout seats) will be held as per the schedule displayed on the counseling website for all categories/programme and the seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualified candidates. In these counseling, even those candidates, who were absent in the previous counseling, will also be permitted to attend the counseling for the resultant vacancies.
- The rest of the procedure shall remain same.
- The candidate is not required to pay the Processing Fee again if already paid.
Spot Round (If any)
- The vacancies due to cancellation or any other reason for all programmes will be computed and notified along with the schedule and venue of Spot round on the website www.cetdelhi.nic.in.
- There will be no Fresh Registration during Spot Round.
- Candidates who have successfully done Online Registration during 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th round of counseling but are not admitted after completion of all Four Rounds are eligible to give ONLINE WILLINGNESS to participate in Spot Round for admission on vacant seat (If any).
- A candidate who fails to give Online willingness for spot round, shall forfeit his/her right for the vacant seat, for which department will not be responsible.
- In case of deficiency in the Certificates or Non-Availability of Demand Draft during the Spot round, the candidate shall forfeit his/her right for the vacant seat, for which department will not be responsible.
- Payment through cheque/cash will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Demand Draft submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances for the admissions taken during Spot round.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be present in person, as per the schedule (given on website) for admission. Otherwise, the candidate shall forfeit his/her right for the vacant seat, for which department will not be responsible
- The seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of inter-se merit of the qualified candidates.