DME Assam Paramedical 2020-21 – Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam, has been released the list of selected candidates for admission into 1st-year paramedical course in the Institute of Paramedical Science attached to the medical college of Assam for the session 2020. For DME Assam Paramedical admission candidates are called as per 10+2 marks in PCB. Check DME Assam Paramedical 2020 dates, counselling process, and more information from this page.
Latest – Directorate Medical Education, Assam has released the notification for admission into the 1st year paramedical courses. Check here.
Latest: A list of Selected Candidates has been announced for the 1st-year paramedical course in the Institute of Paramedical Science attached to the medical college of Assam for the session 2020. Scroll down to check.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020-21
There are a total of 332 number of seats in Diploma in paramedical courses, 15 seats in RIPANs, and 04 seats in RIPSAT. Candidates can check the schedule for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 from the table below.
|DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020-21||important Dates|
|Online Application Process commences from||Over|
|Last date to submit the online application||05 Nov 2020|
|Start of Counseling Date||05, 06, 07, 08 & 09 Jul 2021|
23 Aug 2021
|Declaration of the Admission List||31 Aug 2021|
Paramedical Courses Offered
Candidates are offered admission to diploma in paramedical courses in the following Institutes:
- Institutes of Paramedical Sciences
- Guwahati Medical College
- Assam Medical College
- Silchar Medical College
- Jorhat Medical College
- Fakharudin Ali Ahmed Medical College
Paramedical courses offered at Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences (RIPANS), Aizawl /Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (RIPSAT), Agartala.
DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Admission List
Click here to download the List of Selected Candidates.
DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Application Form
The application form for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 has been released. It is available online in the pdf format. Candidates need to download and take a print out of the DME Assam Paramedical Application Form. After taking its print out, the candidates need to fill in their details in it and paste their recent passport size photo in the provided space. The completely filled application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
The Application Process is over now.
Download Application Form: Click Here to download DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Application Form.
Documents to be submitted along with the DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Application Form
Along with the Application form, the candidates need to send the following Attested Copies of the documents:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by aGazefted officer. (ii) $dmit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof). (iii) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable) including EWS quota.
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable)
- Marksheet and certificate of HSLC and HSSLC (Sec)
- Admit Card of HSLC
- Reserved Category/ categories certificate, if any
DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for DME Assam Paramedical Admission is prescribed below:
- Students must be a citizen of India.
- Should be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45o/’ marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
- Candidates should be in the age limit of 17-24 years on December 31, 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Counselling
The counselling for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 shall be conducted in offline mode. Eligible candidates need to bring the appropriate certificate / document before the Selection board for DME Assam Paramedical counselling. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear for the counselling process personally as per the schedule and time, which you can check below.
DME Assam Paramedical Counselling 2020 Schedule and Cut Off
Selected candidates need to report at the Office of the Director Of Medical Examination, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapra, Guwahati-22. Candidates must positively reach the counselling venue at 10:30 AM. The schedule and cut off marks for DME Assam Paramedical counselling is as follows:
|Category||Cut Off marks in PCB|
|All candidates||Below 71% to 70% marks in PCB|
|EWS||Below 70% to 68% marks in PCB|
|OBC / MOBC||Below 70% to 67% marks in PCB|
|SC||Below 70% to 65% marks in PCB|
Documents to Carry for DME Assam Paramedical Counselling 2020
The candidates need to carry the following documents in original and separate photocopies with them during counselling process.
- Marks sheets of L0+2 Exam,
- Admit Card of HSLC examination,
- Pass Certificates, PRC,
- Caste certificates.
- Un-employment family certificate and other relevant documents.
- A recent passport size photo.
- For TGL / EX-TGL candidates, the caste certificate must be issued by concerned DC or SDO and countersigned by Director, Tea Welfare, Govt. of Assam.
- For Char area candidates, the certificate must be issued by Char Area Development Authority and countersigned by DC/ SDO.
DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the seat details for DME Assam Paramedical admission 2020-21 from the table below.
Seats in Paramedical Colleges
|Institute of Paramedical Science, GMC, Ghy||110|
|Institute of Paramedical Science, AMC, Dib||90|
|Institute of Paramedical Science, SMC, Sil||40|
|Institute of Paramedical Science, JMC, Jor||60|
|Institute of Paramedical Science, FAAMC, Bar||32|
Seats in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences (RIPANS)
|Name of the course||Number of seats|
|B. Pharm||03 Seats|
Seats in Regional Institute Of Pharmaceutical Science And Technology
|Name of the course||Number of seats|
|B. Pharm||04 Seats|
DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Reservation
The following Quota / Reservation of seats shall be applicable.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Sons/ Daughters of Socially, Economically and Educationally backward classes ordinarily residing in areas covered by the Assam State Char Development Authority||03%|
|Unemployed Family quota||07%|
DME Assam Paramedical 2020 Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes is made Category-wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website of the Directorate of Medical Educationary Assam.
Every year, 15 number of candidates are selected every year (for RIPANS) & 4 number of candidates are selected very year (for RIPSAT) for admission into Bachelor Degree in different paramedical courses against the state quota seats. Candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of merit as per marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English in Higher Secondary examination depending on the course.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”217″ tag=”exam”]
Official Website: dme.assam.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.