Director of Medical Education, Assam has issued an Educational Notification for admission into the paramedical course. Currently, the Application for the admission process is available on this official website i.e. www.dmeassam.gov.in as per the schedule provided below. Here candidates can check all the required details for DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2017-18. Candidates are advised to go through the details provided below because Only those candidates will be granted admission who fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the officials and will appear for the entrance test.
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2017-18
The schedule for various events of DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2017-18 is provided in the table below:
|Online Application Process commences from||02 Nov 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||10 Nov 2017|
|Start of Counseling Date||18 Dec 2017|
|End of Counseling Date||21 Dec 2017|
Its important to all the candidates whoever has applied for admission into 1st-year Diploma in Para-Medical courses in the Institute of Para-Medical Sciences, that the counseling dates have come. The candidates need to carry some of important documents with them during counselling process.
- Marks sheets of L0+2 Exam,
- Admit Card of HSLC examination,
- Pass Certificates, PRC,
- Caste certificates and other relevant documents.
Separate Photocopies of the said documents will be required at the time of counseling for reference purpose.
Dates of Counseling:
18th December 2017
- All candidates who secured minimum 69% Marks and above in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB). Date of Counseling:
19th December 2017
- All candidates who secured within 68% Marks to 66% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB). Date of Counseling:
20th December 2017
- Candidates under OBC/MOBC category who secured within 66% to 61.% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- Candidates under SCHEDULED CASTE category who secured within 66o/’ to 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
21st December 2017
- Candidates under S.T.
- category who secured within 66% to 54% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB). (F) Candidates under S.T.
- category who secured within 66% to 49% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- Candidates under Char Area Quota category who secured within 66% to 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- Candidates under Un-employed Family Quota category who secured within 66% to 55% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- All Candidates under TGL/ Ex-TGL category who applied under this quota.
Venue of Counseling: Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22.
Time of Counseling: At 11,00 a.m.
Click Here to check the counselling notice.
Candidates who submit their application form before the last scheduled date will be eligible to appear in the DME Assam Paramedical Admission procedure. It is compulsory that the candidates who wish to appear NIIFT Mohali Admission 2018 procedure need to register themselves for the process. Candidates can also download the Application form through the direct link provided below.
Application Process has been closed.. !!
Official Website for DME Assam Paramedical Admission is dmeassam.gov.in
Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned below at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before last date. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form. The application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided, attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (For Age proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate(\A4rereverapplicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
- Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for DME Assam Paramedical Admission is prescribed below:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45o/’ marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Age Limit: Student has to be in the age limit of 17-24 years on 31st December of 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Selection of candidates for the course and the Institutes will be made Category-wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website of the Directorate of Medical Educatiory Assam.
The following Quota / Reservation of seats shall be applicable.
- OBC/MOBC -15%
- S.C. -7%
- ST(P) – 1.0%
- ST(H) – 5%
- Sons/ Daughters of Socially, Economically and Educationally backward classes ordinarily residing in areas covered by the Assam State Char Development Authority -3%,
- TGL/Ex-TGL – 3%
- Unemployed Family quota -7%
- Physically Handicapped-3%
Courses & Seats
Availability of Course & No. of Seats are as follows:
|Name of the Course||No. of Seats|
|Diploma in Medical l,aboratorv Technolosv OMLT)||160|
|Diploma in Medical Radiosraphic Technolosv OMRT)||34|
|Diploma in Cardiac Care Technolosv (DCCT)||13|
|Diploma in Phvsiotherapv (DPT)||38|
|Diploma in ICU Technoloev||32|
|Diploma in Phvsician’s Assistant Course||24|
|Diploma in Emergency and First Aid||10|
|Diploma in OT Technolosv (OT + Anaesthesia + Endosconv)||18|
|Diploma in Dialvsis Technician Course||3|
For Detailed Information regarding DME Assam Paramedical Admission – Check Official Notice