DU PG Admit Card 2018 has been issued in the name of those candidates who submitted the application form and the fee before the lapse of the deadline. The candidates can download DU PG 2018 Admit Card from the link below or the official website, du.ac.in. The admit card is issued at the login. To access it, registered e-mail id and password is needed. Without the DU Admit Card, the candidates will not be allowed to take PG entrance exam. Candidates may learn more about DU PG Admit Card 2018 from this page.
DU PG Admit Card 2018
DU PG Admit Card 2018 is issued, it is uploaded to the Online DU Login / Registration Account of the candidates. It is an important document and without it, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The candidates only get the admit card online mode. No copy of the document is dispatch at candidate’s address.
The important dates related to the admit card of DU PG 2018 is as below:
|Issuance of DU PG Admit Card will begin from||15 Jun 2018|
|DU PG entrance exam will be held on||17 – 21 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to login and download DU PG Admit Card 2018.
15 Jun 2018 [12:00 Noon]: Delhi University has issued the admit card for DU PG 2018. Candidates can now login and download it. However, if you are not able to get it then let us know, comment below.
15 Jun 2018 [1 AM]: Delhi University PG portal says “Admit cards will be made available after 7:00 AM of 15/06/2018.”
14 Jun 2018 [10 PM]: Delhi University PG portal says “Admit Cards for exams scheduled on 17 & 18 June 2018 are available for download. For other exam dates, admit cards will be released shortly.”
DUET 2018 Final Schedule
Delhi University Entrance Examination 2018 Final Schedule is given below.
How to Download DU PG 2018 Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download admit card by following the steps below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page.
- Enter required credential like Registration Number, Password.
- Submit the entered information.
- Check the displayed result.
If candidates find any error in the submitted information then they must inform the university about it. An admit card with incorrect details will harm the candidature.
Also, after accessing the admit card, the candidates will have to secure a hardcopy of it. The hard copy is to be maintained on an A-4 sheet and should be clear enough that the verification can be done.
Documents to be Carried with DU PG Admit Card
Along with the admit card of DU PG 2018, the candidates will also have to carry details mentioned in admit card. Usually at least one Photo ID proof is asked for. The valid Photo Id cards are:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- College ID Card
Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities:
- Preference shall only be honoured if the sufficient number of candidates have applied in that particular city.
- The applicant shall choose any one of these cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. It may be noted that after completion of the online registration, the chosen city will not be changed.
- The University reserves the right to change/cancel any Centre of examination without assigning any reason.
Important Points to Remember About DU PG Admit Card 2018
The candidates must keep note of the important points mentioned below:
- The admit card will contain details about the candidates, exam venue, reporting time, exam time etc.
- The candidates are required to sign the space provided for the purpose in front of the invigilator only.
- The admit card is to be secured in good condition until the end of the admission process.
Official website: www.du.ac.in
If you have any questions or queries, comment below.