DU PG Admit Card 2020 – National Test Agency will release the admit card for the DU PG entrance exam over its official website duet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download the admit card from the candidate’s login by logging in with User name and Password. Those who are appearing for the entrance exam, are required to carry the admit card along with the valid ID proof at the examination centre. DU PG 2020 Hall Ticket will carry roll no of the candidate, exam date & time, exam center and venue address. For more details about DU Admit Card PG 2020 read the page below.
DU PG Admit Card 2020
Candidates are advised to select the exam centre carefully as it will not be changed under any circumstance. To keep a track of DU PG 2020 Admit card check the events from below:
|DU PG Admission 2020||Date|
|Issuance of DUET 2020 Admit Card||30 Apr 2020|
|Entrance exam date||02-09 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||25 Jun 2020|
Download Here : Candidates can downlaod the DU PG 2020 Admit Card as per schedule from duet.nta.nic.in
How To Download DU PG 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these instructions, listed below to download their DU PG 2020 admit cards from the application portal.
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page for downloading the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login by entering their form number generated at the time of filling the application form and date of birth.
Step 3: Submit the login details and in the next screen candidates can view their admit card.
Step 4: Download the admit card and take at least 2-3 print out of the admit card
Details Mentioned In DU PG 2020 Admit Card
DU PG 2020 admit card is an important document because it contains various details related to DU PG entrance exam. Check the details will be mentioned on the admit card from below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Course Opted For
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue Address
DU PG 2020 Exam Centers
Entrance Test shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities:
Things to carry at Exam Centre along with DU PG Admit Card 2020
Candidates can check the things to carry at the exam hall at the time of examination from below:
- Downloaded Admit Card
- One passport size photograph
- Any one of the following photo IDs issued by the Govt. of India (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Ration Card (with the photograph)
DU PG Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can start preparing for DU PG Admission 2020 as per given below last year’s Exam Pattern :
- Duration – Duration of the exam is 2 hours
- No. of Questions – 100 questions
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Medium of Question Paper – English
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer +4 mark will be awarded
- Negative Marking – 1 Mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- Distribution table of questions of B.Ed.
|Section||No of Question|
|Language Comprehension (Hindi and English)||20|
|Subject Knowledge up to class 10th level in|
Social Science, Mathematics & Science
How to Prepare for DU PG Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates can prepare for DU PG Admission 2020 to get admission into desired courses by following the mentioned below tips :
- Follow the routine – Study for at least 8-10 hours a doy and divide the time for eah subjects according to your own comfortability
- Syllabus – Must go through the syllabus of the course and mark all the important topics from syllabus.
- Resive important topics – Learn all the important topics of previous year qualification, it will make easier for you to solve the question without much hassle.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers: Solve previous year’s question paper so that you can get use to the question and it will also help in increasing your speed as the exam will be in online mode.
- Mock Test – Candidates can solve and give the online mock test at the official website. It will increase the efficiency and speed and will boost up your confidence.
Books recommemove official website from the end of the pageended for DU PG Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates can check the books recommended for preparation of DU PG Entrance Exam 2020 from below :
|A glossary of literary terms by M.H. Abrams||Buy Now|
|German Made Easy by Diego A. Agundez||Buy Now|
|GATE General Aptitude & Mathematics||Buy Now|
|Delhi University M.A. Political Science Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Now|
|Delhi University M.A. Hindi Entrance Test Guide||Buy Now|
Important Points DU PG Admit Card 2020
Candidates are advised to follow the mentioned below instruction at the time of exam:
- Candidates are advised to carry the admit card, as it will contain details about the candidates, exam venue, reporting time, exam time etc.
- The candidates are required to sign the space provided for the purpose in front of the invigilator only.
- The admit card is to be secured in good condition until the end of the admission process.
- All candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall, once the exam has commenced.
- Also, no candidate will be allowed to leave early after completion of the exam.
- Use of unfair means will lead to cancellation of candidature of a candidate.
- It would be advised to prior pay a visit to the exam center. So that on the day of the exam, a candidate can report at least 15 mins prior to the exam commencement time.
DU PG Admission 2020 Answer Key
NTA will declare the answer key of DU PG entrance exam on the official website. Candidates can cross-check their answers from the answer key. They can also calculate their estimated score by using the answer key and marking scheme. If a candidate is not satisfied with the answer key, he/she can also raise an objection online from the official website.
About Delhi University
University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University was established in 1922. University of Delhi is the India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. Now it has 90 affiliated colleges and 16 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. Recently, there are 258,831students in undergraduates and 2,338 students in postgraduates. It is offering 86 academic departments are divided into 16 faculties.
If you have any questions or queries, comment below. And we will revert back as soon as possible.
DU PG 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : NO, the Admit Cards will be provided through the Online Mode only, you can generate it through your registered account.
Ans : Admit Card‘s download link will be available on the official website after the completion of the registration process. Visit the official website regularly for updates.
Ans : NO, the candidate is required to sign on the Admit Card in front of the invigilator during the Entrance Test
Ans : NO, at the time of registration, an applicant can choose any three cities, but once the application is submitted he/she will not be allowed to change his / her preference