DU PG Application Form 2020 – Delhi University (DU) releases the notification for admission into various PG courses on the official website du.ac.in. Candidates can apply online for Delhi University Entrance exam (DUET) or can apply for admission through the Merit-Based courses. Those who are seeking admission through CAT/GATE basis are not required to fill the form. Candidates have to provide his/her valid details for registration. They also have upload documents and have to pay the application fee at the time of DU PG 2020 Registration. For more information DU PG Application 2020 Form, how to fill the form, application fee read the page below.
DU PG Application Form 2020
Candidates applying for the DU admission have to cread a login Id at the time registration for future references also. Candidates can check the important dates related to DU PG Application Form 2020 from below
|DU PG Application Form 2020||Date|
|Start date for online Registration||02 Mar 2020|
|Last Date to apply for DU PG Admission 2020||31 Mar 2020|
|Entrance exam date||02-09 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||25 Jun 2020|
Apply Here – Candidates can fill the DU PG Application Form 2020 from the official website du.ac.in
DU PG 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the non-refundabale application fee at the time registration. Application fee as per last yesr is given below:
|Category||Fee (as per last year)|
|SC, ST, PwD and EWS||Rs. 300/- (per course)|
|UR, OBC and other||Rs. 750/- (per course)|
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the application fee through mentioned below ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents to be Uploaded in DU PG Application form 2020
Candidates must be ready with the documents before filling the application form. Check the list of the documents to be uploaded from below:
- Photo ID Proof ( Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card)
- Class Xth Certificate (For Date of Birth).
- Caste Certificate( SC, ST & OBC Non-Creamy Layer)
- PwD Certificat
- CW Certificate
Candidates are required to upload the images in mentioned below perscribed format :
|Photograph||50KB max||100px X 130px||JPG / JPEG / PNG|
|Signature||50KB max||140px X 60px||JPG / JPEG / PNG|
|Photo ID Proof||not more than 100 Kb||–||JPG / JPEG / PNG|
|other Documents||not more than 100 Kb||–||JPG / JPEG / PNG / PDF.|
How to Fill DU PG Application form 2020
Candidates must read the eligibility norms before filing the DU PG Admission application form. Check steps to fill the application form from below:
Step 1 – Register
- Any first time user, in order to access PG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal. Click on “New User Registration” button.
- On successful submission of the required details, a confirmation link will be generated on the given e-mail ID, and the applicant would confirm his / her Registration by clicking the link.
- The applicant needs to keep both USERNAME (e-mail ID) and PASSWORD handy because it will be required to access his / her account on the portal as well as to check the result of DU PG entrance
- The applicant needs to re-login to the portal using ‘USERNAME’, ‘PASSWORD’ or ‘MOBILE NUMBER’ and ‘OTP’ and complete the Application Form.
Step 2 – Fill the Application Form
- After that, completed the application form and provide the details requried
Step 3 : Upload Images
- He / she need to upload the following items – His / her Passport size Photograph (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG), His / her Scanned Signature (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG).
- The applicant also needs to furnish details of his / her Identity Proof and need to upload the scanned copy of the same.
- The uploaded files can be checked and, if required, can be replaced before submission. Once all the above-mentioned files are duly uploaded, the applicant can proceed with “Submit My Profile”.
Step 4 : Select Course
- The applicant, thereafter, will proceed with “Apply in New Course”, and will provide his / her educational details, the details of the course in which he/she is applying, as well as the Admission Criteria (MERIT BASED, ENTRANCE TEST BASED or BOTH MERIT & ENTRANCE TEST BASED as applicable).
- The applicant can save his / her inputs by clicking “Save Application” and check the details filled in the form.
- After furnishing all the required details and documents, the applicant can proceed with any one of the three options available at the bottom of the page: “EDIT”, “PAY FEE” & “MY HOME”.
Step 5 : Pay the Application Fee
- An applicant who wishes to apply for more than one course needs to fill a separate Application Form for each course. He/she can use the same ‘Login details’ for all the Application Forms, but need to pay separately for each course.
- The registered applicants also need to provide a preference for colleges (if applicable). They are advised to pick their options carefully as no modification will be allowed after submission of the form.
Detail to be Entered in DU PG Application form 2020
Candidates have to fill the correct and valid details. Before submitting the application form must ensure that the mentioned below details are correct:
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother / Father / Guardian’s Name
- Identity Proof Number
- City / District
- Examination Passed (10 + 2)
- Examination Passed (Graduation)
- Board / University
- Year of Passing
- Grade piont
- Marks Obtained / CGPA
- Examination Centre
DU PG Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates will be asked to choose any one of the following exam center options, at the time of applying:
- Delhi (NCR)
DU PG Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Delhi University will issue the admit card of DU PG entrance exam on the official website. Candidates are required to login with their credentials like User name and Password generated at the time of registration. The details and the photograph must be visible in the print taken. Along with a printed copy of the Admit Card, a candidate will be required to carry a valid ID proof for student verficiation.
About Delhi University
University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University was established in 1922. University of Delhi is the India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. Now it has 90 affiliated colleges and 16 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. Recently, there are 258,831students in undergraduates and 2,338 students in postgraduates. It is offering 86 academic departments are divided into 16 faculties.
If you have any queries regarding DU PG Application Form, then comment below.
DU PG 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : YES, Online Registration is mandatory for ALL the candidates applying for the Postgraduate Courses at the University of Delhi, irrespective of the mode of intake. They have to pay the Application Fee as well
Ans : YES, Correction(s) will be allowed in the submitted Application Form before the last date of registration against a payment of Rs. 100/- per login.
Ans : NO, the Application Fee is accepted only through the Online Payment options available on the PG Admission Portal
Ans : Before making the Online Payment, you can generate Preview and can do the required rectifications. Once you submit the form, during a specified period, you can make corrections in your particulars, but you won‘t be allowed to change Photo / Signature / ID Proof.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.