|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The University of Delhi has released the Application Form of DU PG Admission 2017 on June 12, 2017. The DU PG Admission Form has been released on admission.du.ac.in. However, the direct link to apply is also available below. This time, DU has clearly mentioned that after submitting the DU PG 2017 Application Form, the facility to change the details will not be provided. A candidate may apply for several course through one application form but the request to submit multiple application form will not be accepted. Check more details about DU PG Application Form 2017 from here.
DU PG Application Form 2017 is available at www.du.ac.in. Through a single window, candidates may apply for MA, M.Com, M.Tech, M.Sc., LLB, LLM, MCA, MPE, B.Ed, M.Ed and numerous other PG courses offered at Delhi University.
DU PG Application Form 2017
The apply online link, as well as the login link are given below. The candidates are first required to register by using the Apply Online link. Once they are registered, they may use the Login link to completely submit the Application Form of DU PG 2017.
DU PG Application Form 2017
DU PHD / M.Phil Application Form 2017
DU PG 2017 Registration Fee: The candidates should note that they will be required to pay the registration fee to apply for DU PG 2017. The fee amount is:
- Rs. 500 for Unreserved, OBC, etc Category.
- However, the amount of fee for SC/ST/PwD category is Rs. 250.
Note: The application fee of DU PG 2017 Online Registration is non-refundable.
DU PG 2017 Important Dates and Requirements
Before understanding the DU PG Application Form submitting procedure, the candidates should know the important dates, as well as the requirements for submitting the form.
DU PG 2017 Important Dates:
|DU PG Admission Application Form will be available from|
|Deadline to submit DU PG 2017 Application Form will end on|
DU PG 2017 Application Form Important Requirements: The candidates will be needing the following while submitting the application form of DU PG Admission.
- Passport size photograph of maximum 50KB, with dimension size of 100×130 px.
- Scanned copy of signature. It should also be of maximum 50KB but the dimension should be 140×60 px.
- One scanned copy of the ID proof. It should be self attested in size of 100KB max.
- Self attested scanned copies of Class 10 certificates/Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, PwD Certificate, CW Certificate. All of it should be of max 100KB.
Note – Valid Photo Id can be Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, College Identity Card, and Passport.
DU PG 2017 Application Form 2017 – How to apply
The procedure to submit the DU PG 2017 Application Form is as explained below:
Step-1- Registration at PG Admission Portal with your Email : Fields marked with * are mandatory fields
- Photograph (Must be passport size) with minimum resolution: “100px X 130px”, and maximum size: 50kB max. The format must be JPG/JPEG/PNG.
- Signature with minimum resolution: “140px X 60px”, maximum size of 50kB. The format must be JPG/JPEG/PNG.
- Select a valid ID proof, which you have uploaded in Upload section, from the drop-down list
- Enter the number of the ID Proof selected in previous field
Step-3- Filling in the Application Form : Fill their Educational Details in the Application Form.
Step-4- Payment of the Application Fee
- Click on the button “Click to Make Payment”.
- Select Payment Gateway.
- Pay your application fee.
- Candidates need to have Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Note:- Please note that you will not be allowed to Update/Modify the application form in any circumstances once you have paid the registration fee. The fee is nonrefundable.
Step 5: Downloading the Application Form
- Click on the button “Print Form” to view your submitted form with form no. and Qrcode.
Note:– Please note that tamper/alter application form will not be acceptable/entertained by the department/university.
The Delhi University official website is www.du.ac.in
If you have any queries regarding DU PG Application Form, share it with us. Comment below.