The DU PG Application Form 2018 process has been closed by the Delhi University. The admission to the course is done through two modes i.e., Direct admission and through Entrance Test. The application process for the both is same. The application form for the prescribed course can be filled from the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in. The University has set the eligibility norms for the admission whether it is direct or through entrance examination. Only the eligible candidates have to submit the DU PG Application Form 2018. Candidates have to provide all the necessary information while filling the application form/ registration form such as personal details, contact information, educational qualification and other relevant information.
DU PG Application Form 2018
While submitting the DU PG 2018 Application form, the eligibility criteria can be taken into consideration. Mentioned below in the table are the important dates for the admission in DU PG 2018.
|Online registration will begin from||18 May 2018|
|Last date to submit the form is||07 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Application Process over..!!
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.
Registration fee: The registration fee that shall be filled at the time of registration will be non-refundable.
- The registration fee for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/
- The registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 500/-
Registration shall be payable at the time of online registration through any one of the available online payment options. Please note that the online registration process shall only be completed after the realization of the online registration fee. The registration fee will not be refunded/adjusted in any circumstances.
How to Register for DU PG 2018
The registration process for the DU PG 2018 has been started. Candidates must read the eligibility norms before filing the application form. The steps to register for DU PG 2018 are mentioned below:
- Visit the Official website of the University of Delhi or click on the link that is mentioned above.
- Now click on the new registration to register for DU PG 2018.
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the application form such as personal details, contact information, Educational qualifications and other information.
- Also, the candidates need to submit the registration fee.
Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (maximum size: 50KB; Formats: JPG/
- Scanned signature of the applicant (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG/ JPEG/
- Self-attested copy of Identity Proof of the applicant (maximum size: 50 KB, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG). Identity proof can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate (maximum size: 100 KB, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable (maximum size: 100 KB, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
Age Limit: As per Ordinance-I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India (MCI), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), Dental Council of India (DCI), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
Education Qualification: To receive admission in a course, candidates must have had graduation Degree in specified specialization.
There are numerous courses under DU PG Admission 2018. Whichever course candidates opt for, it is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
It is the most sought institution for pursuing higher studies. DU has various faculties which provide admission to UG and PG courses. For some of the courses, DU PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria will vary as per each course. It will encompass requirements for education qualification only. Candidates should note that there is no age bar as per the University of Delhi. However, candidates will have to satisfy the age criteria laid down by MCI/AICTE/BCI/NCTE/DCI, etc
If you have any queries regarding DU PG Application Form, then comment below.