DU PG Application Form 2019 – Delhi University has extended the last date to submit DU PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Admission Form 2019. The forms are available online, at du.ac.in, until June 22, 2019. Link to apply for DU PG admission 2019 is given below. In order to fill the form, candidates need to first register and fill the details. The candidate who submit application form for DU PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. properly will get the admit card for the exam. The detailed information regarding DU PG Application Form 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
DU PG Application Form 2019
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The important dates regarding the DU PG Application Form 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|DU Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Online registration will begin from||03 Jun 2019|
|The last date to submit the form is|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill DU PG Application Form 2019.
DU PG 2019 Application Fee
Application Fee (non-refundable) for Postgraduate Courses is given below:
- SC, ST, PwD, and EWS – Rs. 300/-
- UR and OBC Rs. 750/-
The Registration will be considered complete only after the payment of Application Fee through any one of the available online payment options. The applicants need to pay separate Application Fee for each Course they are applying for.
How to Register for DU PG 2019
Candidates must read the eligibility norms before filing the application form. The steps to register for DU PG 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG) courses are required to register online.
- Any first time user, in order to access PG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal. With a valid e-mail ID, he/she can easily Register and generate login details by clicking on “New User Registration” button.
- On successful submission of the required details, a confirmation link will be generated on the given e-mail ID, and the applicant would confirm his / her Registration by clicking the link.
- The applicant needs to keep both USERNAME (e-mail ID) and PASSWORD handy because it will be required to access his / her account on the portal as well as for all the future correspondence throughout the admission process.
- The applicant needs to re-login to the portal using ‘USERNAME’, ‘PASSWORD’ or ‘MOBILE NUMBER’ and ‘OTP’ and complete the Application Form. He / she need to upload the following items – His / her Passport size Photograph (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG), His / her Scanned Signature (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG).
- The applicant also needs to furnish details of his / her Identity Proof and need to upload the scanned copy of the same.
- The uploaded files can be checked and, if required, can be replaced before submission. Once all the above-mentioned files are duly uploaded, the applicant can proceed with “Submit My Profile”.
- The applicant, thereafter, will proceed with “Apply in New Course”, and will provide his / her educational details, the details of the course in which he/she is applying, as well as the Admission Criteria (MERIT BASED, ENTRANCE TEST BASED or BOTH MERIT & ENTRANCE TEST BASED as applicable).
- The applicant can save his / her inputs by clicking “Save Application” and check the details filled in the form.
- After furnishing all the required details and documents, the applicant can proceed with any one of the three options available at the bottom of the page: “EDIT”, “PAY FEE” & “MY HOME”.
- An applicant who wishes to apply for more than one course needs to fill a separate Application Form for each course. He/she can use the same ‘Login details’ for all the Application Forms, but need to pay separately for each course.
- The registered applicants also need to provide a preference for colleges (if applicable). They are advised to pick their options carefully as no modification will be allowed after submission of the form.
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre.
- Print out of the downloaded Admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid and non-expired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre one hour and thirty minutes (i.e. 90 minutes) before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- The registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
Direct/Merit Mode: At least 60% or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of the B.A. Economics (Hons) of the University of Delhi.
Entrance Test Mode: At least 60% or First Division or equivalent CGPA in any Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any subject from the University of Delhi or any Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi.
If you have any queries regarding DU PG Application Form, then comment below.