DU PG Application Form 2020 – The last date to submit DU PG application form has been revised and extended to July 31, 2020. The online application form for PG courses is available online at du.ac.in. To submit DU PG application form 2020, the candidates have to first register, verify the e-mail id, create a profile, upload the scanned images, fill the other details, and pay the application fee. There is no provision for the offline submission of DU PG application form 2020. Get more information about DU PG application form 2020 from this page such as process to apply, image specifications, application fee, etc.
Latest: The last date to submit DU PG 2020 application form has been pushed back to 31 Jul 2020. Apply form the direct link below.
DU PG Application Form 2020
Via DU PG application form 2020, candidates can apply for merit-based admission, or entrance based admission or merit and entrance based admission. Track important dates of DU PG registration from the table below:
|DU PG Application Form 2020||Date|
|Start date for online Registration|
20 Jun 2020
|Last Date to apply for DU PG Admission 2020|
31 Jul 2020
Apply Here – Click here to fill the DU PG application form 2020.
DU PG 2020 Application Form Last Date
The candidates can check below the official notice for last date to apply for DU PG admission 2020:
DU PG Registration Portal
Note that DU opens a separate registration portal for filling the application form of DU. The registration portal can be accessed from du.ac.in and from the direct link on this page. The portal remains open from the start date of the application form to the last date to apply.
The portal is accessible via the link “PG Online Registration is now open!!” on du.ac.in as shown below:
DU PG 2020 Application Fee
The application fee to submit DU PG application form 2020 is given below:
|SC, ST, PwD and EWS||Rs. 300 (per course)|
|UR, OBC and other||Rs. 750 (per course)|
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the application fee through mentioned below ways:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents to be Uploaded in DU PG Application Form 2020
The candidates have to upload the below given document in the online application form of DU PG 2020. To upload the documents candidates have to scan the as per the specifications.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Self -Attested Class X certificate / marksheet
- Self-Attested Class XII marksheet
- Self-attested copy of SC / ST / OBC / EWS / PwD / KM / CW certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of Sports and / or ECA certificates, if applicable
- Id Card (Aadhaar Card / Voter‘s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License)
Specification of Scanned Document for DU PG Application Form 2020
The specifications of the scanned documents are given below:
|Photograph||50 KB max||100 px X 130 px||JPG / JPEG / PNG|
|Signature||50 KB max||140 px X 60 px||JPG / JPEG / PNG|
|Photo ID Proof||not more than 100 Kb||NA||JPG / JPEG / PNG|
|Other Documents||not more than 100 Kb||NA||JPG / JPEG / PNG / PDF.|
How to Fill DU PG Application Form 2020
Candidates must read the eligibility norms before filing the DU PG admission application form. Check steps to fill the application form from below:
Step 1 – Register
- Any first time user, in order to access PG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal. Click on “New User Registration” link, as shown in the image below:
- Fill in all the details asked in the registration form, as shown below:
- To complete the registration students have to enter the OTP as sent on their registered mobile number and email id to verify the same, as shown below:
- The applicant needs to keep both USERNAME (e-mail ID) and PASSWORD handy because it is required to access his / her account on the portal as well as to check the result of DU PG entrance
Step 2: Re-login
- The applicant needs to re-login to the portal using registered email id and password, as shown below:
Step 3: Create profile
To create profile candidates have to upload scanned images, enter address, bank details, and hostel requirements.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned documents asked.
- Fill in the address and bank details
- Submit the profile, as shown below:
Step 4: Fill educational details and apply for PG course
- Next candidates have to fill in the qualifying exam details
- Next candidates have to select the PG course / courses for admission.
- Select the exam centre for entrance based admission next.
Step 5: Other preferences
- Candidates can select other preferences here as shown below:
Step 5 : Preview and Pay the Application Fee
- Next candidates have to preview the application form one last time carefully before submission.
- Proceed to payment next.
Detail to be Entered in DU PG Application form 2020
Candidates have to fill the correct and valid details. Before submitting the application form must ensure that the mentioned below details are correct:
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother / Father / Guardian’s Name
- Identity Proof Number
- City / District
- Examination Passed (10 + 2)
- Examination Passed (Graduation)
- Board / University
- Year of Passing
- Grade piont
- Marks Obtained / CGPA
- Examination Centre
DU PG Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates will be asked to choose any 3 of the following exam center options, at the time of applying:
- Delhi (NCR)*
*Delhi/NCR includes: Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Sahibabad, and Ghaziabad
The NTA can change/shift the examination city and center opted by the candidate to another nearby centre if numbers of candidates are more/less at any examination city center. The Examination City and Centre, once opted, shall not be changed. Please check the admit card carefully for your Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre Name, City, and Category, etc.
DU Admit Card 2020
After the successful completion of the registration process, Delhi University releases the admit card for all the applicants for entrance tests. All those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and fee can download their admit card online on the official site. Candidates are required to enter their form number and date of birth to download their DU admit card 2020. Candidates must go to the examination center along with their DU admission 2020 admit card. DU 2020 admit card of the candidates contains the details like name, date of birth, category, photograph, a signature of the candidates and date, time, venue of the examination.
About Delhi University
Delhi University is situated in the capital state of India. It was started in the year 1922. At present Delhi University had two faculties and 750 students at the time of its foundation and at present, it has 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses. It has 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. The president of India serves as the University Chancellor of DU. IT offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.phil and Ph.D. courses.
DU PG 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : YES, Online Registration is mandatory for ALL the candidates applying for the Postgraduate Courses at the University of Delhi, irrespective of the mode of intake. They have to pay the Application Fee as well
Ans : YES, Correction(s) will be allowed in the submitted Application Form before the last date of registration against a payment of Rs. 100/- per login.
Ans : NO, the Application Fee is accepted only through the Online Payment options available on the PG Admission Portal
Ans : Before making the Online Payment, you can generate Preview and can do the required rectifications. Once you submit the form, during a specified period, you can make corrections in your particulars, but you won‘t be allowed to change Photo / Signature / ID Proof.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.