The DU DSE M.Com Application Form 2018 will be released by the Delhi University. The admission to the course is done through two modes i.e., Direct admission (Category A) and through Entrance Test (Category B). The application process for the both will be same. The application form for the prescribed course will be filled from the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in. The University has set the eligibility norms for the admission whether it is direct or through entrance examination. Only the eligible candidates will be able to submit the application form. Candidates have to provide all the necessary information while filling the application form/ registration form such as personal details, contact information, educational qualification and other relevant information.
The procedure of admission in the DU DSE M.Com 2018 is as follows; (i) Registration (ii) Category (A & B) (iii) Eligibility Criteria (iv) Required Documents at the time of admission (v) Entrance Test (vi) Admission process (vii) Fees. The registration for the course shall be done through online mode. There might be no offline mode of filling the forms.
DU DSE M.Com Application Form 2018
While submitting the DU DSE M.Com 2018 Application form, the eligibility criteria will be taken into consideration. The candidates who will apply for the Direct admission must have passed in the B.Com from any of the recognized University. The other eligibility norms for the admission through entrance examination are discussed below.
Expected Dates for DU DSE M.Com 2018 Application form:
Mentioned below in the table are the expected dates for the admission in DU DSE M.Com 2018. The dates are not final and tend to change in accordance with the official announcement made by the University.
|Registration Starts||April 2018|
|Registration Ends||May 2018|
Apply Online: DU DSE M.Com registration will be done on the official website www.du.ac.in.
Expected Registration fee
The registration fee that shall be filled at the time of registration will be non-refundable.
- The registration fee for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/
- The registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 500/-
How to Register for DU DSE M.Com 2018
The registration process for the DU DSE M.Com 2018 shall start in the month of April 2018. Candidates must read the eligibility norms before filing the application form. The steps to register for DU DSE M.Com 2018 are mentioned below:
- Visit the Official website of the University of Delhi or click on the link that is mentioned above.
- Now click on the new registration to register for DU DSE M.Com 2018
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the application form such as personal details, contact information, Educational qualifications and other information.
- Also, the candidates need to submit the registration fee.
Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application
- Passport size photograph, max size 50 KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130 px (min. height)
- Signature, max size 50 KB and dimensions 140 px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- ID Proof (Self Attested), max size 100KB, any one of the following
- Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as the Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable), max size 100KB.
- PwD Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable), max size 100KB.
- CW Certificate (Self Attested) (If Applicable), max size 100KB.
Before registering for DU DSE M.Com 2018, the candidates must have a look at the eligibility criteria for Direct admission as well as admission to entrance examination. Only eligible candidates will be able to register for the admission. All the eligibility norms for the admission are mentioned in the table:
|Course (M.Com)||Eligibility Criteria|
|Direct Admission||B.Com (H) from University of Delhi
Must have obtained 65% aggregate marks (58.5% for OBC and 60% for Sports, CW and PWD Category and minimum passing marks for ST/SC) in the Qualifying Examination.
B.Com (Pass) or B.Com (Degree) from University of Delhi
|Admission through Entrance Examination||B.Com (H) and B.A. (Hons.) Economics
Must have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for OBC and 45% for Sports, CW and PWD Category)
B.Com (Pass) or B.Com (Degree)
B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E.
Insofar, official details of DU DSE M.Com Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University releases DU DSE M.Com 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding DU PG Application Form, then comment below.