The DU PG Application Form 2019 process will be started by the Delhi University as per the schedule. The admission to the course will be done through two modes i.e., Direct admission and through Entrance Test. The application process for the both will be same. The application form for the prescribed course will be filled from the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in. The University has set the eligibility norms for the admission whether it is direct or through entrance examination. Only the eligible candidates have to submit the DU PG Application Form 2019. Candidates have to provide all the necessary information while filling the application form/ registration form such as personal details, contact information, educational qualification and other relevant information.
DU PG Application Form 2019
While submitting the DU PG 2019 Application form, the eligibility criteria can be taken into consideration. Mentioned below in the table are the important dates for the admission in DU PG 2019.
|Online registration will begin from||May 2019|
|Last date to submit the form is||Jun 2019|
Apply Online: The Application Form will be available here or you will be able apply from the Official Website i.e. www.du.ac.in.
Registration fee: The registration fee that shall be filled at the time of registration will be non-refundable.
- The registration fee for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/
- The registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 500/-
Application Fees given above is as per the last year details
Registration shall be payable at the time of online registration through any one of the available online payment options. Please note that the online registration process shall only be completed after the realization of the online registration fee. The registration fee will not be refunded/adjusted in any circumstances.
How to Register for DU PG 2019
The registration process for the DU PG 2019 will be started after official declaration. Candidates must read the eligibility norms before filing the application form. The steps to register for DU PG 2019 are mentioned below:
- Visit the Official website of the University of Delhi or click on the link that will be available above.
- Now click on the new registration to register for DU PG 2019.
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the application form such as personal details, contact information, Educational qualifications and other information.
- Also, the candidates need to submit the registration fee.
Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (maximum size: 50KB; Formats: JPG/
- Scanned signature of the applicant (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG/ JPEG/
- Self-attested copy of Identity Proof of the applicant (maximum size: 50 KB, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG). Identity proof can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate (maximum size: 100 KB, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable (maximum size: 100 KB, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
Age Limit: As per Ordinance-I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India (MCI), All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), Dental Council of India (DCI), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
Education Qualification: To receive admission in a course, candidates must have had graduation Degree in specified specialization.
There are numerous courses under DU PG Admission 2019. Whichever course candidates opt for, it is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
It is the most sought institution for pursuing higher studies. DU has various faculties which provide admission to UG and PG courses. For some of the courses, DU PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria will vary as per each course. It will encompass requirements for education qualification only. Candidates should note that there is no age bar as per the University of Delhi. However, candidates will have to satisfy the age criteria laid down by MCI/AICTE/BCI/NCTE/DCI, etc
If you have any queries regarding DU PG Application Form, then comment below.
Insofar, details of DU PG Application Form 2019 have not been announced. Information given on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as University of Delhi releases DU PG Application Form 2019 brochure, details will be updated here.