DU PG Previous Year Question Paper – More than 1.5 lakh students appear for DU PG entrance test every year. The candidates appearing for the test must have the previous year question papers in order to secure good marks in the exam. The previous year question papers are given in pdf format on this page. By having a look at the previous year question papers, the candidates can get to know the frequently asked topics in the past years, level of questions, type of questions, level of difficulty etc.
DU PG Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates can download the PDF of previous years questions paper for practice and for preparation of DUET 2021 from this page below:
Advantages of DU PG Entrance Test Previous Year Question Paper
Check the benefits of DU PG entrance test previous year question paper given below.
- By solving the previous year question paper, the candidates will get to learn the time management technique that is required to complete the test
- The candidates will know about the speed that they should maintain during the exam
- One gets to know the type of questions asked in the exam by having a look at the previous year question paper; whether they were tricky or direct, how many questions were repeated from last year and so on
- The candidates will also get to know the topics that must study for the exam to score better in the exam.
Elements of DU PG Entrance Test Question Paper
Check the structure of DU PG entrance test question paper giver below.
- The option of the questions
- The correct answer
How to Improve Speed and Accuracy Using DU PG Entrance Test Previous Year Question Paper?
This is how, the candidates can improve their speed and accuracy using DU PG Entrance Test previous year question papers:
- Set the duration of 2 hours to complete the question paper
- Before starting the paper, first of all, think on how to complete the paper on time
- Next, set time limit for each question and then start attempting the questions
DU PG Entrance Test 2021 Question Paper Pattern
DU PG entrance test is held as a computer-based test. Check the question paper pattern given below.
- The candidates are given 2 hours to complete the test
- There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- The question paper is set in English language only
- 50/100 questions are there in the test
- Each question is of 04 marks. There is a negative marking of 01 marks
Suggested Books for DU PG Entrance Test 2021
Check the list of the books given below for the preparation of DU PG entrance test.
|Universal’s Guide To Clat & LL.B Entrance Examination||Check Price Here|
|Singhal’s Solved Papers of LLM Entrance Test||Check Price Here|
|Delhi University MA English Guide 2021||Check Price Here|
|M.A. History Entrance Exam Guide||Check Price Here|
|M.Sc Entrance Mathematics||Check Price Here|
FAQs on DU PG Entrance Test Previous Year Question Paper
Ans. Delhi University itself releases the question paper along with the answer key.
Ans. You can download DU PG question paper by entering your login credentials.
Ans. With the help of DU PG previous year question papers, the candidates will understand the exam pattern, type of questions, difficulty level of questions etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.