GBPUAT Admission 2019 Application Form has been released online on the official website gbpuat.ac.in, Candidates who are willing to take admission in any of the courses offered at the university must apply for the same by clicking on the direct link given below. Candidates must note that the online application confirmation age along both fee submission page and other documents are to be sent to the university by post otherwise the application filled online will not be considered. The complete details on how to fill in the application form are explained in the article.
GBPUAT Admission 2019 Application Form
The candidates will be receiving an admit card on successful submission of the application form and is a must to carried along to the examination center. The dates regarding the release of the online application form and admit card has been declared by the university. candidates can check the dates after official announcement here in the table given below.
|GBPUAT Admission 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Filing Of Application Form(For UG, Master’s, MCA and Ph.D.)||15 Feb to 30 Mar 2019|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form for Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programmes.||09 Apr 2019|
|Online Filing Of Application Form for M.Tech. Programme, sponsored candidates for Masters’, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes||15 Feb to 30 Mar 2019|
|Last date for receipt of print out of online application form for M.Tech. Programme, sponsored candidates for Masters’, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes||09 May 2019|
- Click here to register for GBPUAT 2019.
- Click here to login on the official website for GBPUAT 2019.
How To Fill GBPUAT Admission 2019 Application Form?
Before a candidate starts filling the application form, are advised to fulfill the eligibility criteria and only then apply for this entrance exam. Failure to do so, the candidature will be canceled. Before filling the appliation form the candidates have to register first. Candidates can fill their GBPUAT 2019 Application Form in the following manner.
- For doing registration a new candidates first have to click on the new registration option.
- Then read instruction carefully and click on proceed button.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form of registration.
- Click on “Click here to make online payment”
- Submit your application fee through Cards ( Credit/Debit) or Net-Banking.
- Print your Fee Receipt.
- Fill the form of your qualification details.
- Fill your Address (Permanent/Correspondence) Details.
- Upload your photo, Signature and Thumb.
- Take a print out of your confirmation page for future reference.
Click here to get details about setting up the photo and sign dimension.
These are some of the details that a candidate needs to be ready with, to fill it in online mode. All of these details must be true and correct. Otherwise, even after qualifying for the exam, a candidate will not be allotted a seat in a member college. And his or her application will be canceled in the counseling round by the University authorities.
- Examination appearing for
- Candidate’s Name
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number
- Write Father‟s Name (do not use any prefix such as Shri/Dr./Mr.)
- Write Mother‟s Name (do not use any prefix such as Smt./Dr./Mrs.)
- Date of Birth
- Place Option(s) – Select two options for UG; any one option for Masters‟.
- Bonafide Resident of Uttarakhand Quota
- Blood Group; RH Factor
- Son/Daughter/Spouse of a regular employee of this University
- Group of Paper/Subject group
- Qualifying Examination
- Have you ever been a student of GBPUA&T
- Sub Category
- Category Code
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number with STD code
- Email address/Confirm Email Address
- Password/Confirm Password
- Fill up the Qualification Details.
- Fill up the Correspondence Address Details.
- Fill up the Permanent Address Details.
- Upload the Photograph Image
- Upload the Signature Image
- Upload the Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image
- Print Confirmation Page
- GBPUAT 2019 Application Form Fee
An application has to be paid by every candidate who wishes to apply for GBPUAT 2019. The fee paid by the candidate can be considered as an application or examination fee. This application fee is different for some categories and is given below. Candidate as per their category can make the fee payment.
- General/OBC: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.600/-
Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination will be needed to show their original mark sheet indicating class/division obtained. If any candidate fails to show the same at the time of counseling, their candidature will not be considered for counseling.
Documents Needed For GBPUAT Admission 2019 Application Form
The documents to be sent along with application form are listed below for candidates to be prepared with. Failing to send any of the documents can lead to cancellation of the application form.
- Application confirmation page.
- Copy of online Fee receipt.
- A self-attested copy of category or weightage certificate, if eligible.
- A self-attested copy of Mark sheet of qualifying examination.
- A self-attested copy of High School Certificate.
GBPUAT Admission 2019 Image Specifications
Candidates will have to upload their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the application form.
|File size||20-50 kb|
|File size||10-20 kb|
|Left Thumb Impression Specifications|
|File size||10-20 kb|
- Must be a recent photograph.
- The photograph must be passport sized and colored
- Background of the photograph must be light colored.
- Candidates who wear spectacles must make sure there are no reflections on the eye and that the eye is visible.
- Do not wear caps, hats and dark glasses.
- Scanned image should not be more than 50 KB.
Left-hand thumb impression
- Take the left-hand thumb impression on a blank sheet of white paper.
- Scan the Image to upload it
- Size should n’t be more than 10kb – 20 kb.
- Put your signature on a white paper with a blue or black pen.
- The signature will be used in the admit card of the candidate, therefore, it must be correct.
- put your signature in a selected area of the paper and not the whole paper.
- If the signature on the admit card does not match with the signature on the date of examination, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Size should n’t be more than 10kb – 20 kb.
GBPUAT 2019 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates need to fulfill the GBPUAT 2019 eligibility criteria. Note that, interested eligible MCA aspirants need to fill a separate application form if they are interested in other master programmes, offered by the University.
|For B.Tech. Courses||Should have appeared and qualified for JEE Main 2019. Admissions will be solely done on this basis.|
|For Master’s programme in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||Should have appeared and cleared the JNU entrance examination for the same.|
|For Ph.D. programmes in Agronomy and Plant Pathology||Should have appeared and qualified for the ICAR entrance examination.|
|For Master programmes in MBA/ MBA (Agribusiness) s||Should have appeared and qualified for the CAT and CMAT score and Group Discussion and an Interview conducted by the University.|
|For M.Tech. programmes||GATE qualifying marks in the subject (Major) in which admission is sought will be considered, then B.Tech merit marks. For other State candidates, ICAR entrance test marks will be considered.|
|For MCA programme||GBPUAT will be conducting a university level entrance exam. Interested candidates should clear this exam.|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.